What Would You Do?

Story Info
He found out my affair so wants to fuck my wife!
5.8k words
3.91
153.1k
71
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

© 2011 Paul B. Garland (Belgarion10)

I thought I was on to a good thing. My neighbour Melanie was a stunner and a complete slut in bed. A petite brunette with small but perky tits and bright blue come-to-bed eyes, I wanted her the first minute I saw her. The problem was that she was married, and to this huge builder type guy who looked like he'd kill anyone who ever want near her. But I had to get to know her, and over the next few weeks I made it my mission to bump in to her and introduce myself, and slowly get to know her.

We became acquaintances, then got chatting online and became friends and finally I managed to get an invite to her house while her husband was out. I learned she'd kept me from her husband, and I confessed to her that I was married too - that led to a conversation about how we were attracted to each other and in no time at all, we were fucking.

I would sneak out from my wife every few days, while her other half was working and we'd have regular no-strings-attached sex whenever we could. It was perfect, until it all went wrong.

Melanie and I were at it in her house. We usually went up to the bedroom or went for a drive and fucked in the car, but this day I couldn't wait and had ripped her knickers off and screwed her right there on the hallway floor. Big mistake.

Another neighbour, Ray knocked on the door and before we could stop and cover ourselves, he poked his head through the door which I had accidentally left unlocked.

Melanie screamed as we dashed to try and cover ourselves, but it was too late. Ray stepped into the hallway, and closed the door behind him. I only knew him in passing but he was a good friend of Melanie and her husband, Steven, and my heart thudded as he folded his arms and faced us, waiting for us to finish dressing before speaking.

"Well, what do we have here?" he asked, with the very slightest of smirks ruining his otherwise disapproving expression.

"What does it look like?" Mel said, smoothing the front of her dress, "Don't play games Ray. Please don't say anything to Steven, it was just a one-off thing."

"Yeah, right," he turned and stared at me, "I've seen you coming and going into Mel's house for a couple of months. This is why, huh?"

Ray lived right over the street, a big guy with dark skin and thinning hair. I don't know what he did for a living, but he was single and had a sports car so I figured out he wasn't short of cash. The reason he lived on his own though was simply that he was ugly. He was a balding man in his fifties, had a weak chin, tiny piggy eyes and a huge nose that looked like it had been broken more than once. Right now I felt like breaking it again but as old as Ray was he towered over me and I had a feeling he wouldn't be a pushover in a fight, so I resisted the impulse to smash his teeth in.

"Yeah. What's up?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Jealous?"

"Hell, yeah, I'm jealous," he said, cool as a cucumber, "Who wouldn't be? Mel's a fine piece of ass."

"Don't be a jerk," Mel muttered, shaking her head.

"What's it worth?" Ray mused, "If I told Steven or your wife, what she called again?"

"Heather," I said, through gritted teeth.

"That's the one," he grinned, "Can't say I've seen her much, but I reckon they'd both be pretty pissed off if they found out about this."

"Fuck off," I told him, "You wouldn't do that."

"Wouldn't I?" Ray said, and turned to leave.

"Wait," Mel called after him, making him stop in the doorway, "Stop fooling around, Ray. What do you want?"

"To keep my mouth shut?" Ray laughed, pushing the door closed behind him. "Tell you what, girl. Why don't you shut old Ray's mouth by opening yours?"

"What?" I said, aghast. Mel didn't say anything. She just stared at him appraisingly.

"A blow job. And you promise to not say anything to Steven or Heather?"

"Scouts honour," Ray said immediately, unbuckling his belt.

"Mel, you can't do this!" I exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

Ray's cock flopped out of his jeans, longish and thick. Mel took it in one hand. "What choice do we have?" she said. I tried to interrupt her, but she waved me away with the other hand. "It's just a blow job," she shrugged and took his cock in her mouth, but I could tell from the look on her face that she was far from comfortable.

I couldn't stand here and watch. I felt like I should stay, to make sure the devious bastard didn't try anything further with Mel, but I was all too aware of the anger building inside me. I yanked the door open and strode away, but Ray's voice followed me out.

"That's it, buddy," he taunted, almost making me turn around, but I didn't rise to it, "Go home and look after your wife, like a good boy."

- - -

I called Mel that evening, when the sense of anger and humiliation had faded, to check if she was okay and she said she was. Ray had demanded he cum in her mouth, then he'd warned her not to let him see her cheating again or he would have no choice but to tell her husband. He'd cleaned himself up and left.

"Do you really think he'll keep his mouth shut?" I asked her, looking around to make sure that my wife or kids wasn't about.

"He gave his word," she said, "Besides, if he does ever come around threatening again, I suppose a hand job or blow job will keep him quiet."

"You can't let him blackmail you!"

"I've got no choice, have I?" she hissed down the phone at me, "If you had locked the door behind you, or even took me upstairs, this wouldn't have happened. It's your fault for doing it right there, on the stairs! What came over you?"

She was blaming me. I swallowed deeply before speaking further. "So, what about us?"

"You heard what he said," Mel sounded sad, but spoke matter-of-factly. "We're going to have to cool it for the foreseeable future, aren't we?"

"Oh," was all I could say, though I knew she was speaking the truth.

"Do you want to risk everything? Your family? Mine?" Mel said honestly, "Just for a fuck? I don't. We might be able to start up again sometime, after it's all cooled down."

And that was it for me and Mel. We agreed to stay friends, and keep in touch, especially with any news on Ray, but when the phone went down with a click, I knew that was the end. I just hoped she would be okay. But it wouldn't be the end for me and Ray. I was determined about that.

- - -

A couple of days passed without incident, but then one evening I came home from work to see Heather talking to Ray just down the street from where we lived. I parked the car on the drive and went to see what was going on, but he had gone. It turned out Heather had just been to the shop, but I asked her who she'd been chatting to.

"Just a guy who lives across the road. Ray, he's called, I think you know him?"

"Oh, him," I said, trying to act cool, "Yes, I know him. Strange guy."

"Strange?" Heather said as we entered the house, "He seems nice to me. He lives on his own, and is just trying to be friendly, I think."

"What was he saying?" I asked, as casually as I could manage.

"Just passing the time of day," Heather said, smiling at me, "You're not jealous are you?"

When my wife smiled, she was beautiful, and I suddenly felt terribly guilty about cheating on her. Heather had long, curly red hair, twinkling green eyes and such a pretty smile. She wasn't as slim as she had been when we first met, but she wasn't overweight either. She had curves, a lovely turn of hip and a pair of large D-cup breasts that caught many a man's eye whenever we went out.

"No, I'm not jealous," I smiled back, "Just curious."

"Right," she said with a teasing smirk, "If you say so."

I stayed cool for the rest of the night, but I was furious with Ray. What the hell was he playing at?

- - -

So, the next day, I stormed round to Ray's house on a bit of a mission. He opened the door, took one look at me and laughed.

"I guess you want to talk?"

"You'd better fucking believe it," I said, pushing past him into the house. He stepped out of my way and closed the door behind me.

"Sit down," he indicated towards the kitchen, "I'll get you a drink."

"What the fuck are you playing at?" I asked him, "I saw you talking to Heather."

"I just said hello," he said, tossing me a beer, "She's a hot woman, your wife. You're a lucky man."

"I know I am," I didn't need to be told that, "Listen Ray, we did a deal - Mel sucked your cock. I don't need any silly games."

"No," he corrected me, "I did a deal with Mel not to tell her husband, but not with you."

"Me and Mel are finished," I pointed out, "It's over. I just want to get back on with my life without any interference from you."

Ray sat there for a moment thinking and drinking his beer, before speaking purposefully. "Listen buddy. You come storming into my house, making demands, when it's you who's been fucking around behind his wife's back. Not only that, but you're messing with another man's wife too. Who do you think you are?"

"Why can't you mind your own business?" I countered, but he shook his head.

"I'll tell you how it is," he leaned over the table at me, "I'm going to tell your wife everything. Because I don't like you, and she deserves better."

"She won't believe you."

"You've got nothing to worry about then," Ray necked the rest of the beer and stood up, "Now get out of my house."

"Why are you doing this?" I said, standing up. I hadn't touched the beer he'd given me.

"Because I can," he shrugged, "I'll offer you a deal. Take it or leave it. Either you somehow get your wife to suck my cock, like Mel did, or I tell her."

"What?" I exploded, incredulously, "How am I supposed to do that?"

"That's your problem. Now fuck off out of my house before I call the police."

Again, the desire to just kick the shit out of this guy was becoming almost too much to resist, so I walked out and yet again he called out to me as I walked away. "One week. You've got one week to talk your wife in to sucking my cock."

- - -

The next couple of days were horrible. All I could do was think of my predicament. I called Mel and we chatted about whether he would really do it or not. Would he really tell Heather about Mel? I could deny all knowledge to Heather, but she could read me like a book and I was sure she would know I was lying. Was he lying? Should I call his bluff? Mel's problem with that was that she would be drawn into it - even if I managed to convince Heather that it was a lie, she would no doubt want to speak to Mel and that would then raise issues with Steven. It was all just a hell of a mess.

There was no way on Earth I could get Heather to suck Ray's cock. It was impossible. My wife a straight-up, honest and clean living woman. She had only been with one boyfriend before me. She wasn't some easy slut like Mel who would suck a guy's dick at the drop of a hat.

The more I thought about it, the more obvious it became that there was only one way out. I had been bad, evil, despicable. I made a huge mistake and I had to sort this out myself. It was time to take control of the situation, and wrestle the initiative away from Ray.

So I decided to confess.

- - -

"Heather?" I said that night, when she came home from work, "We need to talk."

"Okay baby," she said, dumping her bag on the kitchen table, "Can it wait? I'm tired and really need a shower."

I decided it would go better if she was relaxed, so I waited for her to wash and come downstairs. She was sitting on the sofa next to me, in just her bathrobe, and I took her hand in mine.

"I need to confess something," I said quietly, "You're going hate me."

She could tell straight away that something was up.

"I've had an affair," I said simply, and Heather burst into tears.

I told her everything while she just sat there, eyes trained on the floor, even when I told her how Ray had tried to blackmail me, demanding that she suck his cock to keep quiet.

Heather didn't say anything for quite some time.

"Heather?" I prompted, "Are you all right?"

"You've just confessed to cheating on me, and you ask if I'm all right?" she screamed at me, breaking the quiet of the room.

"Stupid thing to say," I said, holding my hands up, "I'm sorry."

"Would you have stopped seeing Mel anyway?" Heather asked. "If it wasn't for Ray, you'd probably still be fucking her, wouldn't you? Why? Am I no good in bed any more? Don't I satisfy you?"

"I don't know what I was thinking," I sighed, "I've been such an idiot. Thinking with my cock. I'm so sorry. You're wonderful in bed, I promise you, you're more than enough, I was just being stupid."

"I get so many men checking me out," my wife glared at me, "Nice men too. I've had so many opportunities in the past to play around, but I never would. Because I love you. Because I have morals!"

"I know I've fucked up," I muttered, "I just don't know what to do, so I'm trying to do the right thing now. I want to try and make all this up to you. I want to fix it. I promise I'll never cheat again."

"And you think that's okay?" she stormed at me, "Your apologies and your promises aren't worth anything."

I didn't know what to say. I hadn't expected this to be easy, but I was finding it so difficult and upsetting. I had been such a fool.

"I'm going to see this Mel," Heather hissed, "She's going to get it with both barrels from me."

"I know," I said reluctantly, "But please don't ruin her marriage too. Don't tell her husband?"

"Why shouldn't I? Why should my marriage get screwed up, and hers gets away with it? Her husband deserves to know!"

"You're a better person than that," I tried to soothe her, "This is my fault, not hers. Punish me, do whatever you have to do, but don't punish Steven. He's innocent in all this, just like you are."

Heather didn't say anything. She just stared at me, blinking as though she was trying to work something out. Then she got up, and threw her coat on over her bathrobe.

"Where are you going? " I asked, confused, as she put her shoes on to her bare feet.

"I know why you were panicking now," she said, "When you saw Ray talking to me the other day. You were scared he was going to tell me."

"That's right," I said, still wondering what she was doing. Was she leaving me?

"Well, I'm going to go and see him. Sort this out."

"Heather, no! How can that help anything?"

"He was trying to blackmail us," Heather said as she walked out the door, "I need to see him, and don't even think about following me, or we are finished."

I had followed her to the door. "He's not a nice man, Heather. I can't let you go to see him."

"Why?" she screamed, making me wince as I didn't want our neighbours to hear our argument, "Are you scared about what else he might tell me? Are there still things you haven't told me?"

"No," I insisted, "I've told you everything."

"Then you haven't got anything to worry about. I have a score to settle. Don't follow me," and with that she walked away.

I thought about trying to stop her, but she was right, so I walked back into the house and slumped on to the sofa with a huge glass of whisky to calm my nerves. Had I done the right thing?

- - -

I expected Heather to come back within ten minutes or so, but a half-hour rolled on with no sign of my wife. I was starting to worry after a further half-hour went by, and was going to go out and see where she was, when she finally walked through the door.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked concerned, "I was starting to worry."

Heather didn't say anything. She just stood there staring at me. She looked sad.

"Do you want a coffee or something?" I asked. "Want to talk?"

"I sucked his cock," she said simply. "Do we have any wine?"

My heart sank. I wanted to shout at her, but I wasn't in any position to have a go at her for anything. I went to the kitchen and came back with two large glasses of red wine. Heather was sitting on the sofa, coat discarded, just in her dressing gown with her head in her hands.

"I suppose we're even now," I said sadly, as I sat next to her and gave her the wine. Heather took a huge drink from it.

"We're nowhere near even," she said grimly, "You've been fucking Mel for months. I only gave Ray a blow job."

"But you didn't need to do that now. I don't understand."

Heather looked at me through angry, teary eyes, "I let him undress me. He took my dressing gown off and played with my breasts and pussy. He wanted to fuck me, but I wouldn't let him, so I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth."

Ouch. That hurt. But I deserved it.

"I thought it would make me feel better, but it didn't," she continued, after another large gulp of her wine. "It still isn't enough."

"So what would make you feel better?" I said, dreading the answer.

"Killing you? Strangling Mel with my bare hands?" she said, "But I can't do those, can I?"

"I deserve it. I really am sorry, you know. I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you."

Heather sat up straight and downed the rest of her wine. "I don't know if I can ever forgive you for this, if I'm honest. I'm just going to see how I feel tomorrow, but right now I feel like going out and fucking the first guy who offers to buy me a drink."

"I can understand that, and I wouldn't blame you if you did, but I don't think it would help."

"Maybe it would make me feel better. I'm going to get myself something to eat, and spent the night upstairs away from you, then have an early night. I need to think." Heather tossed the wine glass into my lap as she stood up. "And don't think you're sleeping in our bedroom any time soon. I'll throw you some blankets downstairs."

- - -

So I slept on the sofa that night, and the next day Heather completely ignored me. I called Mel and told her what had happened, and to possibly expect a phone call and then I went to visit Ray.

"Hey buddy," he said with a smirk as he invited me in.

"Don't buddy me," I warned him, spreading my fingers an inch, "You're this far from me kicking the shit out of you."

"Why?" he asked innocently.

"You know why. I came to say that I hope we're even now."

"Come in, man, have a beer," Ray said, all smiles and friendliness.

"I don't want your beer."

"Heather gives great head," Ray said, "Much better than Mel actually. I can't understand why you'd cheat on her."

"Because I'm a fucking idiot, not that it's any of your business," I retorted, "Anyway, I've said my bit. Just leave us alone now, okay?"

"Sure," Ray grinned, "But I don't think Heather feels the same."

I ignored that comment. One day I would get my own back on that evil old bastard, but for now I needed to rebuild my marriage.

- - -

The next day was much like the last one, me being given the silent treatment, but Heather didn't make any moves to kick me out, so I was hopeful that she might forgive me in time. But everything changed when I got home that day.

Things had been playing on my mind at work, so I made an excuse to leave early. I parked the car on the drive and walked in. The door was open as usual but Heather wasn't around. It wasn't that out of the ordinary, I just assumed she was upstairs putting clothes away or cleaning up, so I didn't shout out that I was home. I just made myself a sandwich and turned on the television. Then I heard something. A thump from upstairs. And a groan.

I switched the television back off straight away and listened.

Another groan. Or a moan. And a thumping sound. Rhythmical. I knew what that sound was, and my heart rose into my throat. No way. No fucking way.

I crept upstairs, trying not to make a sound and saw that our bedroom door was shut to, but not quite closed. The sounds were definitely Heather having sex, but with who? Whoever it was, they were going to get their fucking neck broken, screwing my wife in my house. I stepped up to the door ready to burst in and beat the shit out of them but when I saw through the gap I stopped dead in my tracks.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12