When I Got Tied To The Table

Story Info
Tied to the dinner table.
973 words
3.76
71.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my nightly shower, put on my favorite t-shirt, and crawled into bed. I must have fallen asleep for a little while, as I was awakened by a kind and loving voice. He handed me a wine cooler, and watched as I started to drink.

As I was finishing the drink, he said in a strong voice "go downstairs to the kitchen." I wondered why he wanted me in the kitchen, as I know it was clean earlier. I walked downstairs, and I could tell he was close behind me, as I could hear him breathing.

As I entered the kitchen, he pushed me over the table with his strong arms and tied one hand to the table. Before I could get away, he tied the other. I was nervous and excited, my heart was racing so fast! He tied my legs to the table just as fast as he did my hands. I was standing, bent over onto the table with my legs spread apart.

He touched my pussy, letting me know he was in charge. Having it exposed made me feel a little uneasy, not to mention the restraints on my hands and legs. Next, he slipped a blindfold on me, and tied it tight over my eyes. He jerked my hair back and said "I will do what I want to you, slut!"

In contrast to his voice and actions, he started to kiss my neck softly. I thought: this might not be so bad! A few seconds later I heard him rummaging in the drawer behind me, and wondered what he was looking for. I felt something cold against my skin. Snip! Snip! He was cutting off my t-shirt! I couldn't believe what he was doing to my favorite shirt. This was the first time he had ever done that. My excitement started to build.

Suddenly, it was quiet. I wondered where he went, and worried about what was going to happen next. A beer can popped open and a chair moved across the floor. I could hear him drinking beer. I struggled with the restraints, and I felt his eyes watching me as I tried to get loose. I heard him move next to the table, next to my body. He poured beer down my bare back and licked it up, his warm tongue making sure to get every drop. Again, He pulls my hair and whispers in my ear: "I am your master and you will do what I want." He kissed me again and again. He ordered me to tell him every time I cum, or I will have more punishment coming. To make his point, he spanks my bottom and all my senses awaken.

He pulls my hair again and whispers "I am going to make you cum without touching your beautiful pussy." I felt a smack, and another, and another. I don't know how many smacks I'd gotten, but it seemed like he'd been at it for hours. I felt his fingers reaching down toward my pussy, and slid a finger across my slit. A pull on my hair, and he says "your pussy is very wet. You didn't follow the masters orders."

My bottom was stinging already, but he smacked me again. I just wanted him to untie me. I started to beg him "Let me go, let me go!" He opened another beer and drank it slowly. Again, he smacked my ass knowing it's red and it hurts. I hear him move down to the floor. He tells me he can see my pussy much better from there. I felt a soft touch on my leg and he runs his fingers gently up and down my leg. A soft moan escapes me, I'm aching for him. He says "I want you to cum for me, and I am going to watch that pussy cum." He pulls lightly on my pussy hairs and excitement courses through my body.

I feel something unfamiliar, something strange sliding into my wet pussy. I felt one, then two, then three and four. Whatever it was, they pinched, but there was excitement building in me. I felt his finger touching my pussy again. I couldn't help it and I exploded with an orgasm. The pleasure distracted me, and I forgot to tell him I had to cum. He knows it, but he puts another toy into my pussy, sliding it up and down. Stroking it in me, sometimes soft and other times hard making me cum again. He slowly removed the unfamiliar things from my pussy. My legs are shaking and I begged him to stop. He finally reached across and untied my hands.

I was thinking he was done with me and that I could go, but that isn't what happened. He pulled my hands behind me, and handcuffed them before I could say anything. Again with my hair, and he whispers "I am not done with you yet. You came and you didn't tell me. I have more punishment for you." He untied my legs and he walked me to the living room, and pushed me onto the couch. He leaned over and sucked and pinched my nipples until they were twice their normal size. I can see his cock is swelling with each moan from my lips. He made me cum one more time, and is pleased with himself. I beg "no more master." He stands and slides his big hard cock into my mouth, holding my head as I go up and down. He thrusted deep, and exploded in my mouth. Easing away, spent, he unties his slut and tells me "go, before I change my mind." I look at him and see in his eyes: there will be another night of punishment soon. I'm already looking forward to it.

Copyright (c) 2011