Whore Hotel

Story Info
The foursome continue to play.
8.5k words
3.96
45.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming up with a plan to rival the last night Jade and I got together with Paul and Adele was proving a little difficult.

I didn't fancy any more photo-shoots, and the various relationships had, albeit positively, become a little convoluted and complex. The blonde, tight body of Adele, it seemed, came with a devious and accomplished brain. She had been released by our frolicking, and was now a simmering, forceful, sexually reborn firebrand, who enjoyed teasing and got off on secretly planning Paul's every move. She also enjoyed manipulating my dark haired temptress, who had discovered a whole new side to her sexual being, cumming like a volcano each and every time she was taken in hand and controlled.

Paul, it's fair to say, was pretty much a puppet on a string for his partner, and while he was enjoying every second of our escapades, he was no longer essential to my plotting. I suppose, rightly or wrongly, I still viewed myself as the man in control of the situation.

So, what to do? Take Adele in hand and teach her a lustful lesson, or further develop Jade's submissive side? A delicious quandary. I mulled things over in my mind, taking a couple of weeks to hatch my plan, all the while remaining tight lipped to my incurably horny girlfriend and my best mate, who regularly pushed me to declare my hand. All in good time.

Eventually, after toying with more ideas than my fantastical mind could handle, I finally settled reached a decision. It began with an email.

'Dear my three horny accomplices,

It is time for a change of scenery and to put away the cameras.

This saturday night, you are cordially invited to meet in the master suite at a five star hotel chosen by myself, at 7pm (map and address attached).

I think, at this stage, we all know what turns us on, so I have prepared an evening of special challenges, to be enjoyed by us all.

Jade, you will arrive wearing nothing but a coat and shoes. Please use public transport.

Adele, please wear a similar outfit, but add underwear bought fresh for the occasion. Make it distasteful, and take a cab.

Paul, just bring your good self, but come via your favourite sex shop, from which you must buy four items of your choice which all MUST be used throughout the evening. Everyone can bring a small overnight bag.

No more information is available beforehand,

Luke'

Almost immediately the sparks began to fly. I had three missed calls from Paul that day, but I thought I would let him suffer. Jade pestered me but not only did I keep quiet, but I refused to touch her on both thursday and friday night, leaving her in a suitable state of frustration.

And then there is Adele. Holy shit. Not having any say in the plan was killing her. The texts flowed freely, with no replies forthcoming from myself.

''Nice email. Whats the plan?... Don't be shy! We can plot together!... What do I have to do to make you tell me?... Thought you might like to know I am very hot and wet at work. Please tell me something... I'll send you a secret picture x.''

I decided to tease her a little more.

''I have seen enough of you already.''

''I am sure I can be inventive...''

''Send it, and if I like it, I might tell you something.''

That afternoon, I received a picture message. She was locked in a toilet cubicle, with her skirt hitched up around her waste and her panties pulled tight by her knees as she sat back on the toilet seat and raise her knees off the ground. The aerial shot wasn't wide enough to see anything above her shoulders, but her spare hand was pulling her pink lips apart as she balanced on the toilet seat. Very trashy, very hot.

''Well, not bad, but I need more...''

I am sure this really pissed her off, but we both knew that she was not in a position to argue, and was probably hornier now than ever. Sure enough, 20 minutes later, and another shot, again from the cubicle, only this time it was a close up of her pussy, raised up from the seat, with her hand reaching under her leg and three fingers wedged inside her sopping gash. Sitting at my desk, I could feel my hardness developing, half because of the picture but also because I had Adele in my control.

''Okay, that'll do. The first challenge of the night is 'do something you have never done before'.''

''Is that it? That's all you are going to tell me?''

''Adele, don't pretend you haven't instructed Paul what and what not to buy in the sex shop. You know enough.''

''I'm off back to the cubicle but no more pictures for you and your big dick to enjoy x.''

I had to work saturday morning, so I left my darling lady asleep and frustrated from over 48 hours without sexual contact, and once I had finished for the day, I grabbed lunch and headed to the suite at the hotel. Once there, I surveyed the huge, open space, with a super kingsize bed raised up three stairs to my left, and in front of me an entire lounge area with a massive, lavish sofa and two neighbouring chairs.

I removed my envelopes and wrote the four challenges down, sealing them and numbering them for opening later that evening, then began to set up my internet connection, which would be much needed before the night was out. Once done, I grabbed a beer, ordered some food and enjoyed a few hours peace and quiet before the fun began...

First to arrive was Adele, fifteen minutes early, dressed in a very short overcoat, which couldn't have been more than three inches below her promised land. We greeted each other with a hug and she poured compliments on my choice of venue, even offering money to help cover the substantial cost, although I told her it was worth every last cent!

''So, how was the taxi journey?''

''Great,'' she purred, ''I sat in the front and made sure my coat opened as much as possible without revealing my underwear. I planned to be here at seven but he drove so slow it took an extra 20 minutes!''

''Excellent. Can I take your coat madam?'' I announced like an old fashioned butler.

''Why, of course sir!'' she replied, as I stood behind her and peeled away her only layer of suitable clothing.

Well, she had certainly kept to her side of the bargain when it came to distasteful. Her thong was white, thin and had the word 'trashy' written across the front, while her bra, well, wasn't a bra, but instead one of those open cup affairs that acted as nothing more than support for the exposed top two-thirds of her breasts. She marked her exposure with a slow twirl, flashing her uncovered, tight ass.

''Well?''

''I think I need a drink!''

We both laughed and we cracked open a bottle of champagne to start the evening. I had brought five with me to help lubricate my daring evening. After dodging many questions about the envelopes the door knocked and I sent Adele to greet our next visitor, who happened to be Paul. He threw his bag down at the door, and enthusiastically joined the party.

''Wow, I didn't think I would be greeted at a door by my best friend and a prostitute!''

She gave him a fake slap of indignation, before drawing a passionate kiss from her man, as we all settled down, waiting for our last guest, who eventually arrived 20 minutes late, looking a little flustered, to say the least.

After our hellos, she rattled through her story.

''Fucking hell. Rush hour, naked, wearing only my coat, standing up on a packed train that was delayed in between stations for 15 minutes! I am sure my cheeks were red the whole time!''

''And your pussy wet!'' fired back Adele.

''Maybe,'' she replied, before running to the bed, enthusing about my choice of suite, then casually flipping off her coat, tossing it aside and joining us, as naked as nature intended. That's what was so special about the foursome we had created. Everything was easy, everything was on a level playing field, and everything was highly erotic and enjoyable.

For the next half hour we enjoyed our first two bottles of champagne, thirstily chugging down the bubbly, knowing that tipsiness, at least, was required for our gatherings! All three of them tried to guess what I had in store for them this evening, but I remained tight lipped and revelled in, once again, being the conductor of our quartet. Interestingly, it was Adele who took the single seat, while Jade sat between both men, touching both our knees and enjoying the close proximity of the only fully clothed people in the room! Once I was satisfied that everyone had loosened themselves with alcohol, I passed the first envelope to Adele, and asked her to read it out to the group.

''Over the next 45 minutes,'' she said loudly and playfully, doing her best to act surprised, ''we must all do something that we have never done before!''

While everybody was smiling, the noise quietened slightly, as our deviant brains began to tick over.

''Who goes first?'' beamed my naked brunette.

''Whoever comes up with something, but the time limit is strict.''

''Okay, well I was going to do something today that I have never done before so I will go first,'' and with that she disappeared to the bathroom, grabbing her bag as she went, leaving us all a little baffled.

For the next five minutes we speculated just what on earth she could be up to, but at the same time worked out our own 'firsts'.

I had already had time to think about it, of course, but Paul changed my plans when lent towards me and whispered in my ear.

''Ever been sucked off by two women at once?''

I laughed out loud.

''What are you two little boys up to?'' stated our blonde tart.

I whispered back.

''Looks like we can kill two birds with one stone!''

We both chuckled and, as easy as that, we had informally agreed to use both our partners mouths for the first time. The bathroom door opened, and in bounded Jade, presenting herself in front of us.

''Well? Do you like my new look?''

We applauded generously, admiring her now bald pussy, which had been relieved of any hair that remained on her dark lipped, tight cunt.

''I read it was more sensitive without hair and tonight is a good night to find out.''

Paul decided to cash in immediately, beckoning her over to the sofa, as he directed her to raise her right foot onto the seat, opening herself up to his touch. She jolted as he made first contact with her clit, moving his hand up and down her slit, and using his palm to cup the entire area.

''Well?''

''It's... ah... thats fucking good. This bastard has deprived me for three days now.''

''Luke, how could you?!'' he mockingly jested, before driving two fingers inside her, causing her to almost lift off the ground, before jutting in and out of her for a short while, then leaving her wanting more. She lowered her leg, reluctantly, then sat back between us on the sofa.

''I want plenty more of that tonight boys. Who's next?''

Paul and I looked at each other then, as if connected by thought, we stood up and removed our clothes, our striptease being met with lurid comments from both girls, as they knocked back the champagne.

''About time you two got your dicks out... come on, lose the pants... hard already looking at your little sluts...''

''So,'' enquired Jade, ''what is it? You going to wank each other off?''

They both fell about laughing, as we rolled our eyes.

''No,'' I responded, ''but you are both going to fill your mouths up with our cocks. We have both never felt two girls at the same time, so ours is a joint venture!''

Their eyes widened, registering that this was beyond what we had done before, but it was short lived as Jade slipped from her position, onto her knees, and grabbed my dick, guiding it towards her mouth. A beautiful silence fell, as Adele calmly walked over and entered the scene, sinking down with her back to her female accomplice, and taking her man into her throat with relish. Paul and I looked at each other and smiled, knowing what was coming next.

After a minute or two, it was Jade who let go of my cock, turning away from me. Sensing the movement, Adele looked back over her shoulder, and both girls swapped places, grabbing their second cock of the evening, and first fresh meat they had sucked in years. At once, they buried their heads onto their prize, both guzzling in at least three inches each into their wet mouths, moving fast and enthusiastically, omitting moans and groans as they plied their expert trade.

Adele was much more forceful in her technique, sucking hard, grazing her teeth at times on purpose, but never once causing pain, whereas I knew Paul was currently experiencing my usual sensation, as his dick lost itself in my girlfriend's soft, warm mouth, as she licked the underside of his shaft with her tongue, taking him right to the back of her throat.

Paul pulled away slightly, with a real urgency. ''Fuck, I am built up already.!''

With that, Adele took control, unsurprisingly, and ordered us both back into our seats.

''Lets deal with them one at a time, and allow this pervert to calm down a little.''

A second later, Adele was lowering Jade's head onto my shaft, which was wet for the first time ever from the saliva of two women. As my love looked up into my eyes, bobbing up and down, all I could see was the top of a blonde head, as I felt a tongue lashing against my balls. Now it was my turn to think of something else to keep myself from spurting my load everywhere. They swapped positions, as Adele once again began to consuming my hardness with vigour and enthusiasm, moaning with every lunge, while I felt a new tongue on my sack.

''Look at my mouth Paul,'' she smoulderingly commanded her boyfriend, ''it's very stretched tonight. It's almost too wide.''

There was no response, just wide eyes, until Jade moved of her own accord to between Paul's legs and began sucking and licking on his balls, prompting Adele to relocate back to her boyfriend, as she cruelly added, ''that's better. My jaw was getting sore.''

It only took two minutes before Paul was once again calling them off, due to his state of over arousal.

''That's your lot boys!'' smiled Adele, as she popped another bottle and refilled our glasses. '''Enjoy that Jade?''

''Fuck yeah.'' she beamed, as they clinked glasses, almost as if it was their choice to take to their knees and consume cock like two cheap sluts.

We drank and chatted, before I announced that only 12 minutes remained before the end of this opening challenge, and one person was yet to go!

''Okay, this is strange, but I have always wanted to be touched without knowing who was touching me, so I want to be blindfolded and pushed and pulled in whatever direction you want.''

Paul sprang to his feet, proclaiming, ''i have just the thing!'' as he brought his bag over from the sex shop and pulled out a black blindfold.

Immediately this confirmed that anything that came out of that bag tonight had been approved by Adele. The fact that I had alerted her to this challenge in advance meant Paul having a blindfold was too much of a coincidence.

We swapped our girls around and now it was the tight bodied blond who sat between us, without sight and, within thirty seconds, without knickers, as Paul and I both hooked a finger onto her waist and pulled her nasty attire to her knees, causing her to shiver a little in anticipation, as Jade watched on, enthralled.

We both lifted her to her feet, her panties falling to her ankles, releasing her bra, and making her walk in baby steps away from the sofa, and up the three steps to the bedroom area. We guided her to the side then, as one, pushed her forcefully onto the bed. Now she would not have a clue who was touching her, and when. Jade followed behind us, determined not to miss the show.

Paul reached in and tweaked her nipple, causing her to let out a small yelp, then she was untouched again. He grabbed her wrists and made her grasped the iron frame of the bed, while I grabbed her knees and spread her legs.

Jade's dirty mouth took over her sense of decency.

''Destroy her boys. Fucking abuse the little bitch.''

I raised a finger to my mouth, suggesting she keep quiet, as I landed a slap on her pussy. Her hips jumped off the bed, as she let out an initial scream followed by a lustful moan, as she begged to be tampered with.

For the next few minutes, we played with her tits and her pussy, either inserting our fingers into her slowly or thrusting them inside without any pleasantries. As time ticked by, she began to raise her hips up when she wasn't being satisfied, whimpering and moaning to be pleasured.

I jammed three fingers inside her, this time keeping them inside her, reaching into the upper wall of her insides and pushing her buttons, while Paul played with her nipples, causing her stomach to tremble as the cum built up inside her.

I removed them, then reached forwards, placing the fingers on her lips, causing her to automatically turn her head to the side. Paul reached up and straightened her. Resigned to her fate, she opened her mouth and licked my fingers clean, as Paul surprisingly left the bed.

I heard a slight noise behind me, so I turned to see him with Jade's arm in his hand, as he tried to move her towards the bed. She was smiling but shaking her head firmly, before he leant in and whispered something for a full fifteen seconds. With that, she tentatively moved forwards, and knelt on the bed beside us both. Paul then grabbed our blindfolded guinea pig and flicked her onto her stomach, then raised her onto all fours, pushing her back down and her ass sky high. He looked at Jade...

Hand raised, my brunette sex addict placed a nervous slap down onto her friend's ass. Paul looked at her, raising his eyebrows as if to say ''is that all you've got?''. She tried again, only this time causing Adele to let out a whimper, and again, this time leaving a handprint on her tightest of asses. As far as I know, this was her first sexual touch of a woman.

All three of us began to spank our subject, with Jade leading the way in terms of hardness, getting off on handing out a little payback to her usual powerful pal . However, if payback means moaning like a cum-hungry slut and begging for more, then this certainly was, as she pleaded with us to make her cum. Instead, we toyed with her, Paul and I often dropping our fingers back between her legs for a rub. At one stage, Paul spread her ass checks as I rubbed into her tight hole, teasing my fingertip inside her, but never quite breaking her backdoor seal, which was torturous for her.

I gestured to my watch, and held up two fingers, meaning that time was nearly up, so Paul swapped with Jade, meaning that she was kneeling alongside her torso, while Paul was in place to reach below her and begin giving her clit a proper rub. On cue, I began to reach over the top, pounding her pussy with my fingers and tracing them up over her ass, only this time allowing my lubricated finger to slip an inch inside, causing her to almost lose her breath, as I moved it in and out.

Paul used his left hand to grab Jade's wrist and pull it under Adele's body, as once again my shaved slut resisted slightly, only this time with much less conviction. He refused to give ground, and within ten seconds he had guided Jade's hands onto Adele's firm tits, as she began exploring them gingerly.

I returned to my dirty duties, using all my skill to insert two fingers inside her open, vulnerable pussy and one into her open, available ass. Adele was convulsing and screaming with ecstasy, as Jade darted her eyes everywhere, taking in the scene and getting lured into this sinful climax. She began speeding up, pulling at her friend's light pink nipples.

With six hands all doing something, somewhere on her body, she erupted in orgasm, her nipples assaulted and her holes filled with fingers. We kept exploiting her until her body relaxed and she gathering her breath. Jade was the last to let go, really getting into her first feel of another woman's assets.