Why Kay Wanted More

Story Info
Kay liked it so much she went back for seconds.
2.2k words
3.41
60.7k
15
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggles
biggles
75 Followers

In fact I didn't call John the next day. I gave it another 24 hours so I could properly think it over. I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision. After so long sleeping with just one man the idea of being fucked by another is not something I could do easily. True I did have sex with John and I did like every little bit, but once I went back for more I could no longer forgive myself for a silly mistake if it went wrong. I would then have no-one else to blame but myself.

It was 5 pm on Friday now. Steve was not home yet. I had John's mobile number in my hand and I was hesitating over picking up the phone when it rang. "Hello Kay, remember me?" It was John. "I would like to meet again if you felt you would like to."

"I, er um well, my husband er" I knew I was blushing like a schoolgirl and stammering like one.

John spoke again. "It's OK Kay, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I wont bother you any more. I'm sorry." The phone went dead.

I picked up the handset and punched out his number. The instant he picked up I spoke....."You aren't bothering me. I want to see you and was just about to call, you just took me by surprise. Are you still at the hotel?"

"I will be in an hour, would you like to meet me there?

"I'll be there in an hour too." I slammed the phone down and ran to the shower. In 45 minutes I was ready to leave the house and realised Steve would be home soon. I had already decided that this time was for me, what I didn't know was whether I would (or could) come home to my husband's bed that night.

I scribbled a note saying I had gone out and would be home late and left it on the kitchen counter. With that I drove to John's hotel wanted to be stood in the bar when he walked in. It didn't occur to me that I was being too available, I just wanted more John.

I managed to park the car without bashing anything except the hedge around the car park and skipped though the door. I went over to the bar and ordered a large Southern Comfort and ice with a pint of bitter to go with it. Not for me, but to give the impression ... well you can figure that out. John did not arrive for about twenty minutes. Long enough for me to need another SC. He came through the door just as my drink arrived. He was headed for the stairs but I called his name and he turned round. I beckoned him and he sat beside me. "Ready for some fun?" I smiled and nodded. "sorry, I should at least kiss you hello" and he kissed me full on the mouth. I felt the shock from my pussy to my toes and back again. Any doubts I had about being there evaporated in a split second. I wanted him and I wanted him to know it so I kissed him back with my tongue.

I picked up my drink and drained the glass in one go. I got up and walked to the stairs, looking over my shoulder to him I smiled and he followed me to his room. He took me in his arms and kissed me, then pulled back, "I need to shower, can you wait five minutes?"

I nodded. "I can wait five minutes, but not six and if I don't have you soon I will burst into flames, so hurry" and I pushed him towards the bathroom door.

While he was in there I peeled off my clothes turned off the light and got into bed. I reached down between my legs and I was already very juiced up. The next four minutes went very slowly and I thought I might try to pass the time thinking about the last time. I was just thinking that this was a bad idea when my mobile rang. I knew it would be Steve wondering where I was. It stopped and I reached to my coat pocket and turned it off. He was the last person I wanted to be thinking about now. He had started this and now I was determined to enjoy where it took me.

The room filled with light and John stood silhouetted naked in the doorway. Without a word he came to the bed and climbed in beside me. I reached down and found his cock. I could not decide where to kiss him first, luckily, he made the decision for me and found my lips, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers he kissed me passionately. I let out an involuntary moan as I felt my body continue its preparations for lovemaking. Still holding his cock I sat up and went down to him, taking it in my mouth. A small trickle of pre cum liquid oozed out. It tasted so delicious I gently sucked it out of him. Gently I pumped him up and down. I wanted to taste him. I heard him gasp. Losing track of time I continued rolling my mouth and tongue round his cock head until I realised that he was starting to thrust and gasp. I held him in my mouth while I carried on pumping and felt the familiar warm salty liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed and more took its place. I swallowed again. In that minute I thought I could do that all night it felt so wonderful. He stopped his movements and I released him. In the dimly lit room I could see he was looking up at me. Suddenly I just wanted to laugh and laugh. I bent down and hugged him.

He kissed me and broke off to say just "Wow".

I kissed him again. "Now, when you have had a rest you can maybe fuck me slowly" I said hopefully. Right at that moment my vagina was aching. I had been thinking about getting fucked all day and now I had just drained him and my body was reminding me it had not yet been satisfied.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. "It's just that I am starving and ..." I nodded. "OK, shall we nip across the road to Bertorelli's?"

I grimaced. That was one of our favourite restaurants and I didn't relish the idea of Steve walking in on us. I decided I should check the message that he was bound to have left me when he called. I could not believe my luck – he was going for a meal with some people at work and would be home after eleven. "OK then, Bertorelli's it is, but I need to be home by eleven."

It was early so a short meal did not take long. Eight o'clock saw us back in John's hotel room. I undressed and got back into bed.

John was with me instantly and we were kissing passionately. I reached down to his cock and was pleased to find it wonderfully erect. He gently kissed my breasts and I again felt my body readying itself for lovemaking as it had before. I gasped as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I wanted him in me. He reached for something on the bedside cabinet and I realised he was looking for a condom. "No!" I gasped, "I want you", I pulled him towards me and parted my thighs. He touched me and found my wetness was ready for him. He positioned himself between my legs and pushed forward, his cock now fully erect and pressing against my labia. I felt him lunge and he was in me.

Oh it felt wonderful. He was so big and firm, as least as much as the last time, but he fucked me so slowly. Every time he pulled out I wanted to scream at him to put it back in. I raised my knees to get him further into me. He pushed forward again and I felt something press deep inside me. Again and again he pressed and I felt fireworks going off in my head. I think I was screaming my orgasm was so slow and intense. It felt like I was cumming and cumming. Into my head popped a really stupid thought about a pig's orgasm lasting six minutes and that was truly what it felt like. I could tell that he was getting close too and I whispered into his ear "don't pull out!" As he got closer he started to grunt and so I grunted with him, then I felt something change and I felt really warm inside and knew John had climaxed in me. It felt wonderful and made me have a mini climax again as I twitched my vulva to try and pull him and his seeds into me.

Both fully satisfied we lay there, him on top on me, his cock slowly slipping out of me. We were both panting. I felt a bit squashed under him but I didn't mind. I felt more full than I had for a long time. Gently he rolled off me and held me close. We both dozed off but awoke with a start when someone sounded a horn in the car park. I sat up startled and confused. I looked at the big red numerals of the clock and realised it was ten thirty. John was still asleep. The car horn hadn't stirred him at all.

I slipped from the bed and quietly dressed. Picking up my handbag I scribbled a note promising to call and sneaked from the room, aiming to get home before my husband.

At about ten to eleven I was indoors and was just thinking about getting into the shower when I heard Steve's key in the door. Steve! God he was the last person I had thought about, but suddenly I remembered how he had this fantasy of coming home and finding me still full from the attentions of a lover, so I quickly brushed my teeth, slipped on a nightie and jumped straight into bed. As I lay there and heard him coming up the stairs I remembered the note. He probably knows I have been out.

I heard him brushing his teeth and a minute later and I felt him cuddle up to me. I knew he wanted me as his hand reached for my pussy. I stopped him and reached for his cock. "Does your cock want to play? I think he should come on in and see what he can find." I pulled Steve in between my legs and guided his (rather small) manhood to my welcoming pussy. He felt so much smaller than what I had just recently been enjoying, and I could tell he was surprised to find my cunt in such a condition.

"Special treat for you" I whispered. "I want your spunk in there too. I have been a bad girl tonight"

He was very turned on by the news. I felt him grow and start to fuck me harder than he has for a long time and he kept going for longer. I knew he was trying to make me cum, but I also knew that I would not be able to, so I put on a few gasps and gave him the full "Harry met Sally". He was soon grunting in my ear and cumming in me, pumping his seed to join what John had put in there a couple of hours earlier.

I looked at the clock. The whole thing took ten minutes and he rolled off and was snoring.

Before I had chance to make a decision about taking a shower I too was asleep. It had been a very tiring evening and I thought I might have a few more ahead.

When I woke in the morning Steve was downstairs. I found that my pussy was a sticky mess and I ran to the shower. I dressed and went into the kitchen. Steve had made coffee and toast.

"Hello naughty girl, I guess you were with John last night?" he questioned me.

"Yes I was, do you mind?" I challenged him.

"Not at all, I liked what I came home to."

"I am going to let him fuck me again, as often as he wants."

"That's OK, I don't mind as long as you have a nice time." He smiled at me. The tension went from the conversation and I realised that I ought to have him fuck me again before I saw John, or things could deteriorate. It was early and so I took his hand and led him back to bed, where I had him lick me to a screaming orgasm and fuck me again before we resumed our weekend.

"So, when will you see him again?" Steve asked, as we lay in bed exhausted from a passionate lovemaking session.

"Nothing planned, I may call or text him next week." We left it at that but I knew that if John didn't call me by Tuesday I'd be on his case.

biggles
biggles
75 Followers