Wife Finds A Sex-Buddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie finds a sex buddy at work while Peter is away.
1.8k words
4.27
81.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since her husband left town and today, more than ever she was particularly horny. Cassie could feel the wetness in her pussy as she sat in front of her computer screen. She and her husband had talked about opening up their relationship for the past several years. It started with fantasy role playing when they made love and eventually became a topic of discussion outside the relationship. They loved each other deeply but both were ready to explore outside their relationship. To them, sex was pleasure and not a sign of commitment. They know in their hearts that they were forever committed to each other. They had worked their way through Tristan Taormino's book "Opening Up" together. It helped them to consider the issues they might face, or hadn't thought of, to keep their relationship strong as they began this new chapter in their lives.

Her husband Peter had recently given her condoms as a sign that he was comfortable with her seeing other men. Although she was aroused by the idea of Peter being with other women she hadn't quite gotten to the point that she was ready to formally make the same gesture of permission to him.

Despite the immediate lack of reciprocity she wanted dearly to act upon her desires today. She was very attracted to Don, a member of the building maintenance staff. He was a bit younger than her, very fit and sexy as hell. He had dropped in to the office earlier in the morning and it had started her juices flowing. She thought he was hot and had decided that if a sex buddy at work was ever going to happen it would be Don that fulfilled her desire.

She found her mind wandering to thoughts of getting fucked by Don. Yes, getting 'fucked'. It wouldn't be a tender encounter; she wanted hot, intense sex. She wanted to be fucked hard and to cum with his cock pounding her pussy. The wet, burning desire between her legs was fierce at the moment. Her nipples hardened and it was then that she decided to act on it. She stood up to go find Don. She wasn't sure what she was going to say to him yet but she was frustrated with the close encounters. She knew he liked her and had a pretty good instinct that if she initiated something he wouldn't reject her. Just as she stepped out of the office Don was coming up the hallway.

"Don." she said, her voice rising slightly.

"Now or never," she thought.

"Hey, Cassie." he said.

"Listen, I have something important to talk to you about. Is there somewhere we can go and not be disturbed for a bit?" she said.

"Uh, sure. How about in the maintenance room? Everyone is gone to lunch and won't be back for about 45 minutes. What gives?" he asked.

This was odd. What could she want to talk about that required privacy, he wondered. He turned to lead the way and as she walked next to him he couldn't help looking at her chest. She had great tits and she was wearing a low cut blouse that made them look very inviting.

It was a short walk back to the maintenance room.

"Is everything okay?" Don asked.

"Well, sort of." she replied.

He held the door open for her as she entered.

As he closed the door she started. "Listen, this is a bit awkward. I'm just going to throw it out there and you can tell me how you feel."

"Sure," he said, "go right ahead."

She could feel the heat rising to her chest. Her stomach tightened as the gravity of what she was about to do sank in.

"It's like this. My husband and I are not exclusive with each other." She watched the puzzled look on his face and knew she'd have to be more specific. "I mean sexually. We love each other deeply but I'm free to have sex with people outside our marriage."

Talk of sex made Don's eyes widen. This was definitely not what he expected.

"Um, okay," he said slowly, "go on."

"Well, Peter is comfortable with me having sex with other people. He actually likes the idea. He's been gone for three days and today I really feel like I need to act on that." He was quiet so she kept talking. "What I'm saying is that I need a 'sex buddy' when my husband is not around. Don, I want you to be my sex buddy."

Don stared for a moment. "Are you serious?" he replied.

She took a step closer to him.

"Very serious but there are some ground rules. I don't keep secrets from my husband. I will tell him everything that we do. He is not the jealous kind and this is how it works between us."

She looked him in the eyes and continued. "Also, this isn't about me looking for a new relationship other than a sexual one. I don't want to leave my husband or have a second one. I need a sex buddy and that's all."

Then she narrowed her gaze slightly and said; "Lastly, this would have to be strictly confidential. If you were to tell anyone else at work it would be over instantly. I don't need drama or rumours. Well, are you up for a little fun without commitment?"

He took a step back and rubbed his forehead and looked to the side. No one had ever propositioned him like this before. The truth was he was very shy. He was a handsome guy and finding sex partners was not a problem for him. He had never, however, been so matter-of-factly propositioned by a married woman before.

He looked back at Cassie. She had a serious look on her face and noticed her nippled had hardened.

"Cassie, I've been attracted to you since I first met you. I never hit on you because you were married. Now your saying that isn't a problem. Hell yeah, I'm up for it. Where do we go from here?" he said.

Cassie's face relaxed into a smile. "How about I give you a taste of what's to come?", she said seductively.

With that she reached for his zipper and pulled it down. Knowing that no one would be back for another half hour or so gave her plenty of time. She knelt before him and reached inside his pants. She found his stiffening cock and pulled it through the front of his pants. It was impressively thick.

"Very nice," she said looking up at him licking her lips. Finally, she had taken the giant leap and was actually about to suck a cock that wasn't her husbands. This was the first time since she and Peter wed that she had some new cock and it made her heady with anticipation.

She held Don's cock firmly and began to lick the sensitive head of his penis. He smelled and tasted great. Her tongue swirled around his cock head as she opened her mouth. She took his length slowly into her mouth looking up at the expression on his face. He was definitely enjoying this.

His prick was quickly becoming engorged and stiff and she felt it's heat in her mouth. She closed her eyes and began to push it to the back of her throat until her nose was buried in his trimmed pubic hair.

She pulled back off his prick leaving it coated in spit. She used her tongue and lips to work the head of his cock while her hand rotated up and down around his shaft. With her other hand she cupped his full, clean-shaven balls. They were warm in her hands and felt soft. She imagined how they would feel banging on her ass, but that was for later.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, "that feels so good Cassie."

Her lips curled into a knowing smile as she continued her assault on his impressive tool. "You like having your cock sucked, Don?", she asked rhetorically. "It's one of my passions." She took his cock deeply into her mouth pushing into her throat, holding it there briefly as she felt his legs begin to tremble.

Coming back up to just his cock head, she swiped her lips all around the tip and began to firmly stroke his shaft with a twisting motion. "Mmm, hmmmm." she muttered as she brought him closer to the edge.

Knowing this would have to be over soon for fear of being discovered she quickened her pace slightly. She could taste his pre-cum oozing from his cock head.

She stroked his cock fully, using her thumb on the underside of his cock head as she twisted her fingers around his shaft she looked him in the eyes and said; "That's it Don. Give me your big load. I want to taste you."

The sensations were too much for Don as he felt the wave of orgasmic heat wash over him. His legs weakened and his hips bucked involuntarily. He grabbed Cassie's head and buried his cock in her throat. She willingly accepted him, grabbing his firm ass cheeks she pulled him deeper. To Don's surprise and delight, Cassie used her throat muscles to milk his cock as his hot seed erupted. She held him there momentarily as he pumped his jism into her.

Don continued to come as she pulled back slightly. Cassie gently stroked his twitching cock and used her tongue to massage the underside of his cock-head, knowing it would keep him on that orgasmic plateau just a bit longer. She wanted some of his seed in her mouth and was rewarded with several more hot jets of salty, sweet semen that coated her tongue. She swallowed his delicious cum and moaned in approval.

The taste and feeling of his wet, hot cock flooding her her mouth caused her pussy to shudder slightly as a mini-orgasm hit her. She hadn't touched her pussy, having been busy sucking and stroking Don's incredible cock. Her pussy seemed to have a mind of it's own. It was wet and she could feel that familiar tingle as the worm glow swept over her.

When it subsided she held his cock in front of her face and looked down. A drop of come had fallen on her tits. She scooped it up with her finger and looked up at Don. "I need more of this." she said and stuck her finger in her mouth seductively cleaning his juice from her finger.

"I have the house to myself this afternoon. Why don't you come over after I leave at one? We can relax and have some real fun." she said, winking at him.

As she stood up Don slumped against the bench behind him. He stuffed his wilting cock back in his pants, looking weary. He was in awe. That was the best blow job he had ever had. "Leave me your address."; he managed. "I'll leave early, too."

To be continued...