Wife Gets Slut Training

Story Info
Craiglist fulfills fantasy.
1k words
3.63
155.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years now part of our foreplay routine involved reading Literotica Group sex stories which turned us both on. During sex my wife would often have a fantasy that the vibrator in her vagina was another guy as she gave me a blowjob. Her fantasy later expanded to 3 guys as she gave me a blow job while having a vibrator in her cunt and another in her ass. I would say that really turns me on, do you want to have a group sex experience. In her passion she would always say yes but after she came down to earth she would say not really it is only a fantasy.

The more I thought about a wild group sex encounter the more I really wanted to do it, either as a participant or as a spectator. I secretly started to plan a group sex encounter but could not think of how to set it up discretely.

One day a few months ago I was looking for an exercise bike on Craigslist and noticed a category called " Casual Encounters " I clicked the link then clicked the sub category mm4w...meaning men for women. Over the next several weeks I read the ads especially those that came with pictures. I found one titled "slut training "this post had a picture of a gals face surrounded by 10 large black penises. Wow that really turned me one. The post said they were a group of well hung guys willing to do slut training with level one being 3 guys, level two 5 guys and level three with 10 or more guys. I was fascinated and showed my wife Linda. Linda laughed but later that night while we were having sex she said it really excited her and 'maybe" she could do that someday.

As the days past I saw the ad again and again in the LA Craigslist. Often I clicked the link and it had been taken as some had complained and Craigslist censored it. This went on for weeks but finally late one evening the ad pictures and all showed up again. I called Linda over and as she read the ad and gazed at the pictures she said ok but it has to be safe.

I immediately sent a few nude pictures of Linda to the ad address. Linda is older but extremely hot for her age sporting 36 D breast, blonde hair and a welcoming smile. Within a few minutes I received a reply from "Slut Training". I replied and thus we started corresponding getting more pictures of the 10 guys, setting up ground rules such as it had to be in a hotel, no private residence, I would be present and if at any time Linda said "no "to anything they would stop immediately.

After two months we finally set the date for the "Slut Training" to be held in a suite at the Hilton LAX hotel. We flew in that morning from our home in Denver as we wanted this training to be discreet and a long ways from home.

Around 7PM we met the group of ten well dressed black men in the hotel bar to get to know them before we proceeded any further. The gathering went smoothly and they all appeared to be professional men. They said they started doing this "slut training" several years ago when they were all in the same fraternity at the University of Southern California. They had done this many times mostly with white gals that not only wanted a gangbang but were very curious about having sex with black men. On at least 3 occasions their "slut training" student had backed out of the training at the last second and they got dressed and left immediately. I asked for their ID's copied them and left them in an envelope with the night manager, that way if things went wrong the authorities would know where to look. This was kind of like insurance for me and Linda.

We went up to the suite separately so as to avoid any undue attention from the hotel patrons or staff. The bar was fully stocked and we all had a few drinks and some pot to set the mood. Linda was wearing a very sexy dress with a plunging neckline with no bra which really highlighted her large breasts. She put on some mood music and swayed the music and began to slowly strip. Seeing she was only wearing a dress and a g string she was completely naked in a matter of minutes. The guys were getting excited and you could see huge bulges protruding from all their trousers. Linda then went into the bedroom and lay in the middle of the California King Size bed. In seconds all ten guys came into the bedroom and were naked sporting huge erections ranging in size from 6 inches to at least 10 inches. Four of the men immediately joined her in bed while the others surrounded the bed. One of the men started kissing her; another started eating her pussy while two others each sucked on a breast. Linda reached out and started stroking the cocks of two of the other guys. Boy that made me horny and I was stoking my dick as I observed the scene in front of me.

Linda soon had an orgasm and yelled someone fuck me now. Within 3 seconds she had the 10 inch cock in her pussy, a skinny six incher in her ass and was sucking off a third guy while stroking a fourth and fifth guy with her left and right had respectively.

After about ten minutes the guy in her mouth came and she swallowed it all, followed by the guy in her ass and pussy. Watching these two guys she was stroking came all over her face and breasts. I came in my pants.

They had all done this before and they five guys were replaced with 5 new guys and the slut training continued. By 1 AM each of the guys had come on her or in her at least 3 times. Linda had had too many orgasms' to count. She called it a night and they all got dressed thanked her for a great time and presented her with a Certificate of Merit in Slut Training.