Wife Has Doggin' Fun

Story Info
Took wife to a lovers spot and she indulges in a gangbang.
2.3k words
4.21
81.7k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a work of fiction, its for fun and sexual stimulation. Please enjoy as I did dreaming it up.

*

I had been having erotic thoughts for some years. Mainly they involved me watching my wife being molested sexually by other men and indeed fucked by them in some sort of gang bang scenario. This all may seem a little perverted but I guess the heart of it lye's in me wanting to see her abandon herself to sexual pleasures that I cannot come close to providing. Naturally this includes huge cocks and durations longer than the usual 10 minutes of intercourse that 20 years of marriage generally evolves into. Thoughts were all they were until one night of unusual adventure changed things.

Getting my wife to explore sexual extremes has always been a challenge. Some years ago, perhaps at her hight of sexuality she used to let me do the odd anal. Other times she quite liked me stretching her pussy by fingering to the point of almost getting a hand up there. Sometimes she would entertain large dildos which I found fascinating and very stimulating, providing some imaginary deviations thinking of her taking a huge cock of the same size. Sadly as years passed she became less sexually active and absolutely against anything that I found fun.

Recently we had become a little stressed over various things and had eventually come to a point where we needed some escape from the rigours of it all. We organised a weekend at a hotel not so far from where we lived but far enough to make it a change. During our stay I became quite frisky and suggestive and she was quite accepting of this and played along well. I would grope her in the lifts and then fuck her almost each time we returned to our room. The sex would stay quite regular and was by no means kinky bar the one time she did blow me a for a few minutes. What we did do was embark on story telling during sex, purely for stimulating each other as I had for some time realized that she did orgasm more frequent when this was done. All sorts of fantasies were covered but that was as far as we were taking them, that was our understanding.

On our last night during dinner it became apparent that she was pushing the boat out and sinking a few drinks. It had been quite a long time since she had gotten pissed and as I recalled she had in the past become quite sexually charged during those times. My mind started to race a little and having some left over idea's from our earlier story telling decided to help her on her way. As the night drew on I was managing to get her well and truly pissed and seeing the glaze in her eyes suggested that I take her for a spin in the car, I had only had one beer, and go to a spot that I knew that was good for watching shooting stars. I whispered in her ear that if her luck was in she may even get fucked in the open air. She gave me a warm accepting nod and thus I offered my hand and pulled her up to leave. What she didn't know was that the place I had in mind was a place I had read on a sex site that was a dogging location.

We drove off in my car and it wasn't long before she was fondling my cock in my pants. She was certainly up for a good fucking and my heart was beating crazy with the thoughts of my plan. She had no idea that we may be in for some additional fun. It was only 20 minutes before we arrived at the location and I was surprised to see a few cars parked up. I drove to a space that was maybe 20 metres away from any other car as I had no idea whether the place was still a dogging location or whether these folk were indeed star gazers. It took my wife about 2 minutes only before she was back onto playing with my cock through my jeans. I jokingly told her to be careful as we wouldn't want some other people to see what we were up to. She joked back 'oh maybe they could join in big boy' and then fished my cock out and started to give me head.

It was at this point I saw two cars flash their car headlights, a sign of doggers, and I instinctively reached forward and flashed mine back. A few minutes went by with no action and I had concluded it was a sign for us to join them. However just as I had thought that I noticed in the light available that the doors of the two cars swung open and 5 guys game walking in our direction. At this point I started to get a little anxious and yet there between my legs my wife was busy sucking away at my cock. Our windows were already down as it was mid summer, the breeze blowing through the surrounding trees damping out the sound of footsteps coming our way. I reached up and put on the least bright of our interior lighting, and as the fellows approached I put my finger to my lips to signal for them to stay silent. As my wife stayed occupied sucking away at my groin I reached around and made a grasp for her private areas. She sensed this and shuffled around to allow me access to lift her skirt out the way and to free her tits so I could get to them.

During this the five guys were all smiling broadly and looking in just a couple of feet away and I was smiling back winking. My wife was non the wiser as she was quite out of her head on alcohol and I was taking liberties flashing her tits and parts of her lower body too. I told her I wanted to finger her pussy and she moved around to allow me access but I was getting close to unloading so I asked her to stop, close her eyes and lay back. She accomplished this with ease as the drink was getting to her big time. I fingered her pussy and sucked on her tits, her juices flowing readily and not once did she open her eyes but just moaned pleasure and occasionally spoke dirty encouraging words to me. I nodded to one of the guys to touch her breasts through the window which he did , tenderly knowing that he mustn't give the game away.

I entered into some light dirty talk with her about what she may do if all of a sudden we found we were accompanied by some young studs who were standing watching with their cocks out wanking. She responded by saying she would check them out and if their cocks were hard and big enough she would offer to wank them some and maybe blow one off. I asked whether she would let them touch her, she said yes as long as it was not rough or abusive. I asked whether the thought was turning her on and making her more wet, she replied it was.

The guys standing outside watching and peering in through the open window quietly released their cocks from their trousers and started to wank off, urging them to grow to their maximum. I was amazed that no audible sound by them was made, the gentle wind whistling, my breathing and talking and her groans and panting was all that was heard.

I signalled another of the men to reach in and play with her pussy which by this time was sopping wet with her fluids. I had no certainty that she had orgasmed but she was sure wet. The second guy strained from the awkward position but masterly he wet his fingers in his mouth warming them nicely to body temperature and slid a finger and then followed it with a second, squelching sounds proceeded from her cunt.

I sat there for a minute taking in the view, her face a picture of abandonment and the strange image almost of mechanical pleasure giving by these extra limbs reaching in from the outside. At that point I couldn't hold back any longer, I wanted to see her fucked. I said to her that she should get ready for a surprise and open her eyes.

Drunkenly and from some ecstatic realm she emerged from she slowly opened her eyes. I could see her eyes slowly coming into focus along with an unusual facial expression of a mix of slight confusion and slight embarrassment. I was relieved as more than anything reassurance was all that she seemed to need. I said 'surprise! A fantasy being lived!' and laughed aloud. The guys standing there also responded with great banter and laughter. They gave much appraising of my wife's beautiful body and that they would love to stay if she didn't mind and help provide whatever pleasure she wanted.

My wife by this stage had overcome her initial shock and hearing the lads were somewhat gentlemanly relaxed and took a good look at their cocks which they were still happily wanking away at. She smiled and made a gesture to the lads to come closer and reached out to fondle their genitalia. From this point on the heat of the event took over and she again took my cock in her mouth as other cocks were fed to her hands as they presented themselves. The pussy fingering got more ambitious and she opened her legs as wide as possible to accommodate it. I looked down and at one stage she was arranging three fingers from one guy to push deep into her cunt and positioning another hand to her clit. She was groaning in abandon and moving to the vigorous pussy pumping in a gyrating motion. We went on like this for many minutes and she came several times grunting like an animal.

Eventually she said she wanted fucking and that she wasn't comfortable in the car. Outside was a low picnic bench and we man handled her out stripping away her clothes en route until she was naked. One guy with a pretty good sized prick lay on the table and said it was customary at this site that the lady rides the men on the table , so we heaved her up and placed her pussy over him. Then with great ceremony we lowered her down impaling her hole with his cock. She groaned in absolute pleasure and then started to ride him like a true porn star. Another guy got on top of the table and offered his dick to her mouth which she expertly took in and licked and sucked away at. Meanwhile the rest of us were touching her wherever we could lay our hands which included me scooping leaking juices and massaging her bum hole region. This action seemed to take her to the edge especially when I teased at pushing a finger in. I could see the attraction of this position on the table as her bum hole was at the perfect hight for a standing guy to enter her bum hole easily.

We were all completely absorbed by the sensuality of the moment and soon another one of the lads was onto what I had started and was keen to have a go at entering her bum which had started to open and pucker invitingly. I moved my probing fingers and slowly thrust first one then two digits up her arse lubricating them liberally as I went. As she became more and more relaxed I took my hand away and beckoned the lad to push his cock in to which she slowed her movement to accommodate. I stood back and viewed the sight before my eyes, it was so erotic I nearly came without touching myself. I watched as she took 5 guys all at once, one each in each hole including her mouth and one each steadying herself by holding onto a cock each side. It was difficult from the amount of groaning to know who was cumming and who wasn't but as they started to pull out and swap places the story began to evolve and here my wife was going to be gang fucked by the six of us if I included myself. After a few minutes some of the lads started to peel away and watch and I took my role in filling a place. The amount of fluids splashing around was amazing and that mixed with all the sweat created by the rigorous action started to make it difficult to stay on the table.

Eventually we were all spent even though one guy managed another go at fucking her pussy. I was impressed because some of the lads had some pretty big cocks and she never complained at all. My wife rolled over onto her back and nearly fell off the table. We all laughed at the event as a whole and the atmosphere was great fun, my wife giggling away between pants and gasps but I could see she was still game for a bit more as she was still rubbing her pussy which by now had took on the image of a gaping chasm with hanging flesh either side, dribbling with cum. It was a very erotic sight to see and the guys all agreed that it was the best pussy they had observed in all time. My wife realizing that we were spent looked disappointed and said 'is that it then?'. We all looked at each other with a shocked look and then realized she was joking which brought laughter to us all.

I gave her a few minutes to calm down and some of the lads headed off thanking us as they went. Eventually I dressed her and put her in the car and we returned to our hotel full of the fun of the night.