Wife's First Affair

Story Info
Wife has too much to drink.
813 words
3.37
267.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelCT
michaelCT
12 Followers

My wife and I met when we were in high school. Shortly after she graduated we were married. I was the first and only man my wife had sex with. After 8 years of marriage she was as beautiful as the day we met. I loved her small but perfectly shaped breasts and the shape of her ass in her tight jeans. I could not have asked for more.

Although my wife and I were happy, I always felt that I had missed something having married so young. I wanted the opportunity to have sex with other woman. Not wanting to cheat on my wife, I brought up the subject of swinging a few times. My wife, who was a little shy and not very outgoing when it came to sex, wanted no part of it. She accused me of not loving her any more.

One Sunday night my wife and I went out to a club. After a long night of partying I wanted to go home because it was getting late I had work in the morning. Although my wife was not happy about leaving the club we started for home.

On the way home my wife suggested that we stop some place for one more drink. After a small argument, I told her I would drop her off at a bar up the street from where we lived and she could call me when she was ready to come home. Mean while I would go home and get some sleep. To my surprise, my wife agreed and I dropped her off.

It was not until 5:30 am the next morning when my wife finally called. She told me she was at some guy's house that she had met at the bar the night before and wanted me to come and get her. I asked her if he had fucked and she said yes.

Not knowing where she was I asked her to walk out to the main road so I could find her. When I got there and saw her standing by the side of the road she looked like she was still drunk. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she had just climbed out of bed. We did not talk much on the way home, not until we got home and she was getting ready for bed.

As my wife was getting undressed for bed, I asked her what happened? She climbed in bed wearing nothing but her panties. She was too drunk to put on a nightgown. I asked her again, what happened? She told me that after the bar closed a guy she was talking to invite her to his house for a drink and she went with him. After that all she could remember was when she woke up and realized where she was, she was completely naked and that the guy she had met was on top of her, fucking her.

My wife told me that she did not know what to do so she just laid there and waited for him to finish. She said she did not think he was ever going to stop fucking her but that she finally felt him cum inside her. She told me that when she called me to come and get her.

I felt the front of my wife's panties. There were soaked. I slide my wife's panties off and spread her legs to examine her pussy. Normally my wife would not allow me to do this but because she was still drunk she offered no resistance. When I saw my wife's pussy it was open, red, and swollen. The surrounding was wet and matted down. I could also see a small amount of cum seeping out of her. I knew that who ever used my wife's pussy had used it hard.

I climbed between my wife's legs and slide my cock into her. I never felt her so wet and open before. As I started to pump my cock in her she jumped in pain. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that the guy she was with was big and that she was sore. Picturing my wife's pussy being used by another man with a large cock, it wasn't long before I was pumping my load into my wife's already cum filled pussy.

For the next several days I fucked my wife every chance I got. I could not get the picturing of my wife lying there, legs spread, while another man using her for his sexual pleasure. My wife and I fuck more in those following days than we had fucked in years. I was shocked when two weeks later my wife suggested we try an open marriage. She wanted to go back and see the guy that had taken advantage of her when she was drunk.

michaelCT
michaelCT
12 Followers