Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 04

Story Info
She's a slut for the sex as husband watches.
3.6k words
4.21
151.9k
21
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

My normally shy wife Carol had reluctantly taken over my male massage clients after I’d been crippled from the waist down. Being jealous I drilled a spy hole to watch her and after weeks of straightforward massages a client exposed himself to her and asked for a hand job, which she refused. But our finances were so bad she obliged him the next time.

Amazingly my wife watching stimulated me so I regained feelings in my legs and penis. The higher blood pressure my voyeurism created had jumpstarted my paralysed lower half.

Later an old man offered her badly needed money to do the massage topless and give him a blowjob. She was disinclined to do it as she’d even refused to suck me her husband. But we’d needed the money so she gave in. Eventually he became only the second man to fuck her, with him insisting on wearing a condom.

Jack the sixty-five year old was a master at seduction and even talked her into letting him fuck her arse even though she’d never done it before. She was in pain and ecstasy that first time, but she’d let him do things she’d refused to do with me.

I was in a quandary being jealous but needing to watch my shy woman turn into a slut wife that I had to have to continue my recovery. Now he’d asked her to initiate his hermaphroditic ‘son’ into sex. She’d hesitatingly said she would after he’d persuaded her during her orgasm.

There were only a few days before Jack was bringing his child for a massage and hopefully more intimate attention from my wife. However Carol seemed distant, so I guessed she was having doubts.

However I realized that it was only my wife watching voyeurism that was making me a whole man again physically. But what was it doing to me mentally? Even if I got my whole lower body function back I was now hooked on watching my wife give sexual favours to other men. It had become a fetish in its own right!

What my wife needed to tip the balance in Jacks favour was some more financial pressure. That was why I watched expectantly for a final demand or foreclosure letter, though felt guilty, as I should be wishing for the opposite.

But there were no threatening letters, then the day Jack had made the appointment for his ‘son’ several items clattered through the letterbox. Carol retrieved them and I could see one had our building society’s crest on it. I was relived, this would be the clincher I was sure.

I waited with baited breath as Carol prised it open. She read its contents but instead of looking pensive she smiled and handed it to me. It stated, ‘Thank you for reducing your arrears, thus our warning of possible foreclosure on your property is rescinded forthwith.

We also have pleasure in confirming your application to extend the term of your mortgage has been accepted. Instead of your short-term ten-year contract at your request it has now been set at forty years. As a result your monthly payments will decrease to one third the original figure.

My spirits dropped, this wasn’t what I’d hoped for. However she was watching my face expectantly for a pleased expression, so I forced myself to smile and say, “That’s wonderful news”

I hugged her and she said, “Yes isn’t it great, I made the request months ago, now I won’t need to do so much ‘massage work.’ I’ve felt guilty making you spend so many hours alone in the gym while I’m next door massaging clients, we’ll be able to work out together in future.

Later Carol took a phone call and looked agitated afterwards. I surmised from this she’d gone back on her agreement to initiate her lovers ‘son’ and he wasn’t pleased.

When Jack turned up alone my wife said she was sorry about not being able to help with his ‘son’, as she was frightened. Then to my amazement Carol told Jack she’d let him fuck her kitty and arsehole for free to make up for it.

The old man made a great effort with foreplay and had her screaming for entry, release and impregnation before he entered her pussy. She squealed, “This is the best sex I’ve ever had; you’re the daddy my sexual boss.” I was upset because she thought his sexual performance was better than mine. Even worse a unique voyeuristic experience watching my wife and his ‘son’ in sexual action was being denied me.

But despite this disappointment I was sexually aroused more than ever. My god, I thought, perhaps it wasn’t just my wife’s sluttish behaviour with other men that was turning me on. Could it be I was sexually excited because she was humiliating me by doing this man forty years older than both of us!

Not only had she said with conviction that a sixty five year old man fucked her better than me, but her motive wasn’t what I’d imagined! I’d believed that my prudish shy little wife was reluctantly being forced into doing him because of the monetary crisis we were in.

But we weren’t desperate for the cash anymore so she wasn’t forced to do anything against her will. Being financially solvent now allowed my wife the choice. I felt sick as I realized Carol was fucking this pensioner for free, because she lusted for HIM to penetrate her!

This little girl I’d grown up with and who had her first penetrating intercourse with me on our honeymoon was now a cuckolding slut by her own free choice! Since our marriage we’d hardly been out of each other’s sight; sharing everything even our working life. Never had she looked sexily at another male while I was with her or in our lovemaking broached the subject of sex with different partners.

At this moment I recognized how little I knew my wife, my only lover. Perhaps all her orgasms with me were achieved by her imagining it was another mans cock spewing its seed into her? Surprisingly the humiliation of these thoughts hadn’t made my cock flaccid. In fact without manual stimulation I ejaculated several times.

I was mortified, this old man had been the first to have her suck his cock and cum in her mouth, god she’d even swallowed his spunk! Then my wife had let him take her anal cherry even though it had been painful for her.

Not only that he’d been given sole sexual access to her arse. Meaning even if I regained my full capacity I’d not be allowed that privilege I’d longed for so long! I was crying with shame, I’d let the love of my life down I wasn’t man enough to satisfy my own wife.

Carol wasn’t doing men for me to watch, not even being aware I was a voyeur and spying on her extramarital sex exploits, or that it was helping my recovery. My wife I thought I knew was cuckolding me because ‘she wanted to’ she was being unfaithful by her own choice!

Was her original prudery phoney all along? Perhaps she didn’t even fancy me and our marriage had all been a sham! Was I just an inconvenience for her to endure to have a stable home life? I was still sobbing and shaking with the degradation of it all.

Then an even worse thought came to me, maybe I subconsciously wanted to be humiliated and cuckolded, even to have other men impregnate my wife, for me to be her pliant servant?

I remembered I’d even wanted her to let men fuck her cunt full of spunk and allow me the privilege of licking it from her pussy. Did I really want her to tell me their cocks were bigger than mine, to explain in mocking tones what a wimp I was as a so called lover?

Would she laugh at me as she boasted how good every other mans cock felt and that she was going to have the other men’s babies and force me to provide for them!

If she realized I had recovered would she only provide sexual relief for me in an off-handed way, perhaps while talking on the phone to one of her many lovers about how useless I was?

I’d been lost in my own thoughts and when the old man had finished cumming in my wife’s holes he left. I hadn’t heard their final conversation so assumed his child’s defloration would be passed to another more compliant female.

Consequently when Jack arrived on the following Friday I expected him to strip for sex, but instead he pulled over the old screening so it was covering the door. Then surprisingly showed Carol his son’s birth certificate to prove the child had become of legal sexual age that very day. Why did he bother I thought, surly she’d take his word as a lover?

I understood why soon enough when Jack returned with what seemed to be a child that I took to be his son. It appeared my wife had changed her mind after all!

If this was the boy he was the prettiest male I’d ever seen. He was no more than five feet tall and extremely skinny with a head of white blond curly hair. The boy shyly kept looking at the floor seemingly embarrassed with his situation.

Jack said “Daren this is Carol, she’s going to look after you for a couple of hours, I’ll be in the car so I’ll take you home when you want. The boy moved as if to dash to the door but looked up and saw my wife. He said in cracked tone of a boy whose voice was just starting to break, “Mummy.” And smiled.

Jack said, “I’m going now.” But from my spy hole I noted with surprise although he opened and shut the door he didn’t go through it but crouched down behind the screen!

It appeared we had two voyeurs here today, this wasn’t fair Carol was my slut wife so I should have the sole viewing rights, I decided. But then remembered Jack was paying well for this and it was his ‘son’ she was going to ‘look after’ today. In any case I’d no choice but to accept it or I’d reveal my wife watching habits!

I looked across and saw Jack open a gap in the screen and one eye and side of his face appeared. His eye looked strait at me and closed in an obvious wink. I pulled my face back from my spy hole and then cautiously looked again at the cloth screen.

What I saw was Jack pulling the curtaining further apart, giving me a thumb’s up sign followed by him putting a finger to his lips in a keep quiet gesture. There was no doubt about it, he knew I was there watching my wife and expecting some sexual action. I felt ashamed but was already aroused so didn’t want to leave my vantage point and had to share with my wife’s lover what Carol and the lad would do!

I looked back at my wife; the feminine looking boy was sucking Carol’s tits as if he was a baby. He stopped for a second and said, “You’re exactly like my mummy was Carol, blond beautiful with huge breasts and long nipples.” Carol was cooing to the small childlike waif cuddling him and rocking him as if he was indeed her baby.

“Daren,” Carol said in a soothing tone, “Do you want to tell me what you know about girls and sex while I massage your back?” He replied, “May I mummy Carol, I’d like that?” Carol undressed the boy as if he was her son and stripped herself until she was only wearing her G-string and high heels.

She laid him out on his front and started to rub oil into his shoulders, I noticed he had no hairs on his legs and his back was smooth as a peach. Daren started to talk in a strange cracked falsetto, “My father said he told you I wasn’t certain what sex I was, because the doctors say I’m a hermaphrodite or the third gender Mummy Carol?” “Yes,” she replied, “that’s not a problem.”

The boy continued, “You see surprisingly my sexual diversity problem occurs in one in every twenty-five thousand births! I was educated at home by a lovely big black lady; she was married to Mr. Alie’s driver and bodyguard. They had one daughter the same age as me called Daisy who I played with. We were best friends; sometimes we would both dress as girls and pretend to be bridesmaids. At other times she wanted to play mother and fathers so I had to dress as the man.

We swam in the islands lake together naked and we looked at and stroked each other’s genitals. Daisy said I was lucky to have the chance to be either sex but wanted me to become a boy marry her and give her my babies. I said I wanted to marry her which was true but I was also in love with my mummy.

Mummy let me bath with her and sometimes if father was away sleep in her bed.” “Up to what age did you do this with your mother,” Carol asked, while you were small I suppose?” “Oh no Mummy Carol, I did it up till last year when mummy died.” The boy had a tear in his eye as he said it.

Mummy let me suck her breasts and look and feel her all over whenever I wanted so I know how lovely women are Mummy Carol. But I didn’t know what the sexes did to each other. My black girlfriend Daisy said she did and we could spy on her parents doing it.

We hid in a wardrobe and watched as my huge fat black lady tutor Mary, Daisy’s mother spread her legs and her father put his cock in her vast pussy. I was fascinated by her father’s huge weapon; it was massive, around fifteen inches long, a thick truncheon of black ebony. He was nearly seven feet tall and we watched as his rippling muscles gripped Daisy’s mothers’ massive body as he repeatedly thrust his long cock into her pussy like a piston.

I was confused mummy Carol, in some ways I wanted to have this gigantic man’s huge weapon in me the same as he was doing to his wife. On the other hand I realized he’d split me in two if he did. But his cock size also made me feel inadequate, I could never grow such a big penis as that so I’d never be a real man and marry Daisy and my mother.

I assumed all men had fifteen-inch long cocks so I could never match up and no woman would want a little boy like me with a tiny penis. I was right wasn’t I mummy Carol, no woman would want a man with a little one would they?

Carol kissed the boy on his skinny bum and said, “No you’ve got that wrong Daren, for instance my husbands cock is merely two inches long normally and only gets to six inches when he’s got an erection. Despite this he could fuck me adequately before he was crippled from the waist down and can’t do me anymore!

This shattered me, that my loving wife only ranked my cock and lovemaking as adequate! She’d never complained to me but now she’d had Jacks nine-inch knob I’d been assigned to the mundane ranks.

Daren said, “But mummy Carol your husband’s cock is still much bigger than mine, I know you wouldn’t let me fuck you with my tiny dick?” “I will Daren,” Carol said reassuringly, “I’m going to let you fuck me now as your birthday present from me. Turn over lover and I’ll show you how to make love to a woman. With that she took off her G-string and let the boy feel her pussy.

The boy turned on his back and lay rigid expecting her to laugh at his genitals. She didn’t, Carol just parted his legs and started to lick and finger him in a way that allowed me a full view of his equipment.

He had ambiguously formed genitalia what appeared to be a stunted penis or huge clitoris he had small marble sized balls in a divided scrotum. Between his balls I could see a slit no more than an inch long that was I assume a residual vagina.

My wife licked the little fleshy button and it started to grow into a baby penis about two inches long. Carol was giving him the benefit of her newfound cock sucking experience and his face showed he was in seventh heaven.

Daren said, “Mummy Carol my little cock feels all funny and you promised I could fuck you, can I have you now please?” Carol replied, “Of course Daren, but I have to put a rubber on you first.” She picked up a small packet with a foreign symbol on it undid it and rolled an extremely small condom in his miniscule prick.

Then she mounted him, parting her fat labia and opening her vagina and squatted down to allow him access. He was so excited in entering a female for the first time he only managed three mini thrusts into my wife before he came. He screamed, “Mummy Carol I’ve cum in you I’m not a virgin any more I’m a man at last!

This whole situation was so erotic I’d wanked myself silly and cum over the gym wall again. The boy was only my wife’s third lover after all and I couldn’t begrudge this poor very confused lad use my wife’s kitty for a short while could I?

Strait after this I noticed Jack open and close the door as if he’d been outside and come in to the two lovers. Daren shouted like a small child who’s just been given a warm puppy, “Father I’ve just cum in Mummy Carol’s kitty, can I marry her and Daisy now? Jack wrapped a blanket round the boy and carried him out saying thank you to Carol and giving me a wink once more.

By this time I’d decided I wasn’t a wimp; I’d be able to impregnate Carol if she’d let me. I was determined to win my wife’s love once again and when I realized she hadn’t cum I called her to the gym.

Immediately I pulled her to me, kissed her passionately and fingered her labia and clitoris. When I judged she was feeling good I said, “Carol, I’ve got something to demonstrate and ask you! With that I stood up and put her hand on my cock, which had stiffened again.

Carol said, “That’s wonderful Ken I’m so happy for you, what do you want to ask me?” I spoke in a burst in case she stopped me. “Now I can cum again I want you to suck my cock then I want to fuck your cunt and arse hole! Carol, will you let me be your husband again properly, I desperately want to make babies with you please?

“Yes she shouted I want and need babies myself as soon as possible but my period is due tomorrow so I’ll give you your first blow job now then in ten days time we’ll start fucking to put your babies in my womb.

Carol sucked me dry that evening and we talked of nothing but her being impregnated by me at the end of the next week. The day after Jack phoned to thank her for doing his son and she told him the good news that we were going to start trying for a baby as soon as her period finished.

I was a little peeved that she’d told her lover our secret but after all he’d been given his chance at impregnating her but turned the offer down. I was grateful to the old man for that and Carol and I were madly in love again like when we were first married.

Then the morning before our impregnation fucking was to start we both received letters. They were in identical handwriting and stationary that neither of us recognized. Carol said, “We’d better open them I suppose to find out darling.”

My sexy wife started to read the first few sentences then collapsed white faced in a state of shock! “What’s the matter Carol,” I asked scared at her reaction, is it another problem with our mortgage?”

Carol stammered, “No not our mortgage I wish it was as simple as that ---- I ----just can’t believe, this -- it must be wrong I---- open your letter and see what it says I can’t even tell you it’s too shocking.” She started to sob uncontrollably, when I went to put my arms around and comfort her she pushed me away. “Read the letter Ken, for gods sake read your letter!”

What was in these letters I wondered that had caused my wife such shock and anguish? My god, I suddenly remembered Jack knew I was a voyeur spying on Carol my slut wife. What if he’d written a letter telling her about me watching her in the hope she’d take exception and dump me, I couldn’t live with myself if that was the case!

What an earth was in this envelope? I’d no option so started opening it with fear and trepidation!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers