Wifey Prostitute for Disgusting Me

Poem Info
490 words
4.5
2.4k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You reach around me, searching for something to punish me with.

And oh how I hope you will play with me, even if it is loveless and tortures.

The heat of your breasts pushes against my back, and I feel your body against mine.

It's an illusion, you just want me gone.

It fills my heart with joy to feel you so close to me, but you are just frustrated by my lust for you.

I feel my body respond to your closeness, like the weak man I am, my cock swelling in anticipation.

And as your hand suddenly grasps my cock I feel myself swelling to throbbing hardness.

You'd rather be doing something else but you put up with servicing my disgusting and perverted needs.

I wish you would kiss me as you play with my hardness, as you tease me ruthlessly with your nails cruelly inflicting pain to your utter bored delight.

You can feel my heat, you know I want you, but you wonder what you did to deserve my pathetic sexual needs.

You control my pleasure and I want you to because I need anything you will give me.

And finally when you are finished with me, you wipe your hands clean and say goodnight.

And the new you has arrived.

You never reach around me, never searching for something.

No matter how much I hope you will, you never play with me.

The heat of your breasts never push against my back, no matter how I long to feel your body against mine

You never fill my heart with joy as you don't feel close to me.

Being as I am, my body responds to its habits and my cock is swelling.

As I drift off to sleep with my throbbing unresolved frustration.

Sometime you grasp my cock and I feel myself swelling to lustful hardness.

I wish you would kiss me as you play with my hardness, but you don't like to kiss me.

You can feel my heat, you know I want you, and yet you welcome sleep as your lover.

When you are ready to dance in your own pleasure, you ask me to guide my fire inside you

Then as I enter you I feel you grasp me and draw me in.

Together again, as if one, and I desire that you may have all the pleasure you wish.

And as a star flies across the sky, your body reaches that place where pleasure is boundless.

I watch you and I kiss you gently as you float back down to earth once more.

And then as we drift apart, life once again makes us two shadows dancing together for a slice of our cake.

The dessert of our life separated into slices, to be consumed and enjoyed but never really together.

My appetite so much larger than yours, you watch in awe as I consume gluttonous quantities of sexual delight.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR THE AUTHOR

they may see the same thing, but perhaps a different viewpoint would change circumstances, RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
More Wives Change Nothing

Once a pervert always a pervert. The eyes may change but they always see the same thing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER THE SCENE

the coda remains static and stagnant, TK U MLJ LV NV