Witches Rune Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds her bewitching.
1.5k words
4.47
52.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is a lot gentler than most of my other work. I really wanted to challenge some assumptions about this category and shake things up a bit (for myself as well as for the category). You can find Part 1 of this story in Non-Erotic if you like a little more backstory and character description. Otherwise, just jump in. Everything that is essential to this encounter is here.

*************************

Nicole, Samantha and Kelly sat in the small apartment waiting for the pizza to arrive. Together they had just cast a spell for their heart’s desire. Good girl Kelly had requested good grades for her college courses, Samantha who owned the tiny apartment had asked for wealth and Nicole had conjured the power to seduce men. Although she was tall and beautiful, men where all too often scared away by her forward ways.

She had spoken words of power, “For the good of all and without harm, let no man resist my charms. Love and Lust are what I desire, by earth and air, water, fire!” She had explained to Kelly that love spells weren’t as bad as she’d been led to believe. And she had ordered up a tasty pizza delivery boy with everything on it.

The knock came on the door, “Time to put it to the test,” Nicole said bravely, rising from the floor. She opened the door to see a dark haired boy of only eighteen or nineteen holding a heated bag that contained the pizza.

“Oh! You arrived so quick, I didn‘t even have a chance to get my money yet,” Nicole told him. “Why don’t you come in while I get my purse.”

The young man seemed a bit nervous. “I don’t know, I’m not really supposed to…”

Nicole flipped her red hair and ran a finger down the edge of her cleavage. She licked her lips and whispered conspiratorially, “I won’t tell if you won’t.”

The delivery boy, who’s name was Rob, looked around as if someone might see him and entered into the apartment. He licked his lips nervously. “Uh, there sure are a lot of candles in this room,” he mumbled to make conversation. He jumped a little as the door clicked shut behind him.

Nicole who had made no move to get her purse said, “Relax. You’re not going to get in trouble. In fact, I think you’re going to have fun.”

“I am?” he asked confused. But on Nicole’s suggestion, he had calmed down noticeably. He was no longer glancing around nervously and acting like a bunny ready to bounce away.

“Sure,” Nicole said. “Let me take this for you.” She took the pizza and sat it on the couch. “My name is Nicole, the blond is Kelly and the short-haired brunette is Samantha.” She pointed the girls out as she introduced him. “You’re Rob right?”

Rob nodded. It wasn’t all that unusual for customers to know his name. It was printed on his neat little nametag.

“I would like to feed you a slice of this pizza,” Nicole told him.

“Ok,” he answered.

Nicole opened the box and removed a slice of piping hot pizza. She pursed her lips and blew slowly across the top, downwards towards Rob’s face. Rob was almost a foot shorter than she but he didn’t act like most men did around her, he remained calm just as she‘d instructed.

Nicole turned the pizza and Rob opened his mouth. She fed him the slice and he ate it a bite at a time, never taking his eyes off hers. It seemed obvious to everyone in the room that he was under her spell. No longer did they wonder if their magic was effective, they knew.

When he had finished his pizza, Nicole gave him a command. “Rob, kiss me.”

Rob reached up and touched the side of Nicole’s face. He gently drew her down to him and brought there lips together with so much passion the other girls gasped.

“He may be under a spell, but he’s certainly no zombie!” Samantha remarked.

Rob drew away, but looked into Nicole’s eyes for further instruction. “Rob, the bedroom is that way. Pick me up and carry me to the bed.”

Rob lifted her effortlessly under the power of her words. The two disappeared into the bedroom.

“Set me down gently Rob.” He laid her on the white mattress with the utmost delicacy. “I want you to make love to me Rob. You know what to do.”

Rob kissed her neck and unbuttoned her silk blouse. He kissed her neck and shoulders and ran a hand over her white lacy bra. “I’ve never seen a woman as beautiful as you,” he told her. “I can’t believe that I’m with you like this.”

Nicole moaned softly. The universe had indeed gotten it right. Her lover was wonderful, considerate and sensual. His touch sent shocks over her body. For the first time in ages she felt precious and beautiful. He took his time, making sure that she was ready before proceeding to the next level. Nicole had never known a man who was so skilled at foreplay.

His kisses burned into her. He let her bra fall to the floor and took her breast into his mouth sucking luxuriously on each one in turn.

The tension was mounting within Nicole. A part of her wanted this to last forever, but it had been so long, she was so filled with desire that she could barely contain. She pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing his chest hungrily. Her clumsy hands flew to his pants and did there best to undo his belt and zipper. She could feel the heat rising off his growing manhood and new that he wanted her as bad as she wanted him.

He managed to squirm out of his slacks without interruption to the licking and kissing that he was performing over every inch of her delicate creamy flesh. She giggled and wiggled beneath him as he licked her ticklish spot behind her ear.

The boxers he wore where easy to slide down and once she had freed his cock, she was delighted by its thickness and length. She stroked his shaft, licking her lips thinking about the pre-come that would soon leak out.

She flipped him over suddenly, taking him by surprise and he gasped, but not unhappily. Slipping down between his legs, she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She licked him hungrily, waiting for that sweet clear liquid, but it didn’t arrive fast enough for her taste. She looked up into his eyes and told him what she wanted.

“I’ve got to taste your pre-come. Give it to me.” Immediately, his hard cock started leaking, and she scooped it hungrily with her tongue. When she had cleaned him up, she climbed back on top of him and kissed him voraciously. She felt such a thrill that he was kissing her after what she had just done, and he didn’t seem to mind one bit. He kissed her back with equal vigor.

“Do you want me? Do you really want me?” she asked him breathlessly.

“Yes.”

“Then flip me over and put it in me. I want it now.”

He flipped her over and entered her. She gasped. Her wet pussy took him in easily but she could still feel the stretching from his thick hard meat.

He thrust into her steadily, matching her moans and cries. She felt swept away, barely able to breath. She wanted him insider her, taking her, desiring her, and he was. Sweat covered there bodies as they slapped together in passion. “Oh God, take me! Make me cum!” she cried out.

His thrusts came harder, quicker. She could hear him grunting softly. And then his breathing was suddenly so quick and shallow, she knew he was close. “Don’t cum until I do,” she ordered him, just in time.

She felt amazing, wonderful and overtaken, but she was not ready to cum. She wanted to though, she knew that he was close and she didn’t want to keep him waiting. “Say my name,” she whispered. “Say my name.”

“Oh God, Nicole. I want you so bad. Come with me. Nicole, Nicole.”

“Oh God, Rob. I’m coming. Come with me. Oh god, yes. Ohhh!”

She could feel him spurting within her, filling her up deep inside. They drew their bodies closer together as he emptied out inside of her. She could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around him until they where both spent and he collapsed next to her.

He kissed her cheek and brushed some of her hair from her face.

“You are a wonderful lover,” she told him.

“I don’t know what got into me,” he said, “but you where so amazing, so beautiful. I’ve never had the courage to just take a woman like that, but you made me feel like I could do anything. You made me feel like a man.”

She sighed with contentment. “I would love to just lay here forever,” she said wistfully, “but you’ve got to be going back to work.”

He kissed her forehead and quickly rose to dress.

“Can you come and see me after work?” he asked.

“Sure. I get out at midnight.”

“I’ll wait up.”

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. I look forward to your feedback. Don't forget to vote!