With My Husband's Permission

Story Info
Wife begins an extramarital affair with a black coworker.
6k words
3.99
318.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellenryan
Ellenryan
29 Followers

At my husband's urging I have written an account of our first cuckolding experience. My husband Hugh likes to read such stories on the internet, and I have read a few myself. First I will tell you about us.

We married when I was 21 and Hugh was 32. He had been married previously, and had two children who lived with their mother and stepfather.

I always wanted children, but Hugh wanted to wait a couple years, so the only form of birth control we ever used was avoidance of sex on the days around my ovulation time. After a year or so we began to seriously try for a pregnancy. After over a year with no success I had a complete pelvic exam, but the doctor could find no problems. My husband had already fathered two children, but he had his sperm examined. He was told his sperm count was on the low side, but there were no problems detected. After about six years we concluded that we would never have children on our own.

I did have missed periods three of four times, and my doctor told me a couple times that my egg had probably been fertilized, but the pregnancy had not been successful. That always gave me hope, but the hope gradually waned over the years.

After we had been together about eight years my husband had a bad accident on his motorcycle, suffering injuries which caused a permanent limp. Gradually he seemed to lose interest in most activities, including sex. By the tenth year of our marriage we were having sex only a couple times a month. I wanted more, but nothing I could do seemed to arouse my husband.

I had been working for a growing electronic business for a couple years when I was promoted to a secretarial position for our marketing manager. He was a handsome African American, married with two children; and he was going through a nasty divorce. He was not a very friendly person, and barked at me often. We kept our distance from each other, and I often thought about quitting.

Well, after his divorce was final he gradually became nicer. Soon he began taking me occasionally to lunch. As our business was steadily increasing I would have to work late sometimes. When I did he always insisted on driving me home. When he took me to lunch we started sitting back in the corner, and we began holding hands. I don't know who started it, but I liked it. Often at work we managed to touch each other, and our conversations became more intimate, if you know what I mean. He was always such a gentleman, insisting on opening the door for me, and never sitting until I was seated. I think all those little things helped foster I desire to be touched by him, and each touch caused a little electric thrill in me.

I had been Earl's secretary for almost a year when our office was moved upstairs in the same building. On the day we moved it took all day for the workers to move everything upstairs. After the busy day Earl took me to dinner, and afterward we returned to our new office. The movers had finished, and we had to dig out the material that Earl needed for his business trip the next day.

When we reached our new office it was already dark outside, and before I could turn on the light Earl pulled me to him and held my hands. " I want to thank you for all the help you have been to me, and for coning back tonight to help out." He pulled me closer and kissed me on the forehead. "Let's look out at the city lights." he said, and w walked over to the window hand in hand. He stood behind me and put his arms around me. We stood there silently for a minute or so before he hugged me a little tighter. Then he tenderly kissed my ear while moving his hands up and cupped my breasts ever so lightly, as if waiting to see my reactions. He had never touched me there before, and it sent tingles of pleasure all through me. "You look so lovely, Ellen, I just can't help myself. I hope you are not angry," he said softly. His hands on my breasts felt so good, and I deliberately moved back against him. We stayed there for another minute in total silence. Then he turned me around. He had his arms around me and I put mine around him. I looked up, hoping for a kiss. As he pulled me tightly he gently gave me a fleeting kiss on my forehead. I wanted more. I stood on my toes and kissed him on the lips. In return he gently lifted me and returned my kiss. We remained in a tight embrace for several seconds. I could feel his sex organ pressing against my belly. I was getting very aroused.

I was hoping for more, but he quickly released me. We worked for the next hour digging through the packing boxes before we departed. We held hands all the way to his car in the darkened basement. We squeezed hands and had another passionate kiss. After reaching my house he walked me to my door and talked with Hugh for a couple minutes before leaving.

I remained excited, aroused and a little dizzy the rest of the evening. No man other than Hugh had kissed me since our marriage.

A couple weeks later Earl asked me if I could help him buy and install drapes in a duplex he had recently purchased. I asked my husband if he thought it would be okay. "You talk so much about him, that I'm beginning to think there must be something going on between you two," he remarked. Then h smiled up at me and said that he had no objections, and that maybe it would be good for me to get out with someone else. I was so excited that I did not sleep very much the next two nights. I had long fantasized about having sex with Earl, and now that possibility could be more feasible.

Earl picked me up Saturday, and he explained to my husband why he needed a woman to buy the drapes. My husband iterated that he thought it was a good idea. "Ger her out of my hair for a few hours," said Hugh.

The duplex unit was bare, only containing rugs on the floor and two chairs Earl had brought for us to stand on. While doing all the measuring for the drapes and curtains Earl managed to arouse me by touching me so teasingly while I was standing on the chair. Our conversations at work had become more intimate since that night when we had kissed, and that day Earl remarked that he would like to see what things I had hidden under those clothes. I dared him to look, but he only smiled and said, "When I look I want to see everything, and I would not want to undress you on this dirty rug."

After drapery shopping and a light lunch we returned to the duplex. In addition to the window supplies Hugh bought a new blanket and a pillow. I was curious, and I asked him about it. "I don't want you lying on that dirty rug in case we get real friendly," he smile as he gave me a quick kiss.

We were able to install the custom drapes easily. Earl had to do most of the work, and I got to stand back and admire him. We did get in couple kisses. Earl had told me a few times that he was going to "take care of me good" after we finished our work. I did not know exactly what he had in mind, but I was hoping that it was sex. My husband was planning to cook dinner for us, and he called to find out when we would be finished. I let Earl talk to him.

When we had the drapes and curtains up I went into the bathroom to wash up. When I came out Earl was standing at the door. Without a word he picked me up and carried me into the living room. He had spread the new blanket on the rug, and he gently placed me on it. He stood over me and quickly began removing his clothes. When he was down to his underwear he looked at me and said, "I have to go in and wash a little. You can get undressed and I'll be right out. Okay?" He knelt quickly, gave me a kiss and said, "We had a light lunch, so I am going to eat you for dessert." Another kiss and he was gone. I removed my outer clothing and waited for him.

Earl returned in a few minutes carrying his underwear. I had mentally undressed him a hundred times, and he was just as handsome as I had pictured him. What a beautiful specimen of masculinity. Still staring at his wonderful body, I removed my bra. I was sitting there with my face almost touching his penis. What a beautiful sight! "Lay down," he ordered. "Let me remove your panties." I had worn my sheerest, briefest panty just for what I had hoped would happen.

After he had my panty removed he kissed me there before hugging me wordlessly in a tight embrace, only kissing and hugging before he moved down and began suckling on my nipple. I played with his slightly kinky hair and felt his smooth backside. It felt so good.

I wanted to feel his sex organ, but he remained in position where I could not reach him down there. He soon moved down and kissed my vulva and ran his tongue over it. I did not expect him to do that. I had been sweating all day, and I don't think that part of me smelled - or tasted - very nice. He had me so aroused and eager, that I wanted him to enter me. I had never been more eager for sex since before I was married to Hugh. I wanted him to fondle my genitals, especially my clitoris a lot more, but I did not get that.

Suddenly Earl stood and said, " Oh boy, I almost forgot." He rushed out to the kitchen and returned with the drugstore sack. He pulled out a packet of condoms. "I remember you telling me that you thought women who have sex with strangers should always use condoms, so I will," he smiled. He tore off the wrapper and proceeded to put it on his penis. It was fascinating to watch. I had never seen a man put on a condom, and I had never had sex with a man using one. It had a nipple on the end, and I realized that it was there to hold the semen. It did look so funny sticking out like that.

I don't think Earl wanted me to help him find the spot, but he was jabbing around me so much that I took his organ and guided it to the right place. He was very gentle, and he kept all his body except his thighs off me. He felt so good. I felt like a virgin having sex for the first time.

Earl had his climax much sooner than I liked. Just like my husband. He told me that he was sorry, but that he had not had any sex for almost a year. I guess that would be hard on a man accustomed to having sex a couple times a week. I sure did not complain. His penis felt very good inside me, and he did stay inside me much longer than Hugh ever did.

Earl had promised my husband that we would be home by six o'clock, so we had to hurry. We did arrive on time, and my husband had prepared a nice meal. He likes to cook sometimes. I managed to change my very wet panties before we ate. I could not look my husband in the face. The feelings of guilt were getting the better of me. Was he aware of my perfidy?

After dinner I cleaned up while the men played cribbage. My husband was glad to find someone who played that game, and I was happy to be alone with my thoughts.

As soon as Earl drove away I had expected a barrage of questions from my husband. Thankfully they did not materialize. Somehow I had the impression that he knew I had sex with Earl that afternoon. I really don't know how I would have answered any intimate questions. I would have had to tell the truth.

Although he did not ask any questions I was certain my husband would check me for sighs of sex activity. I deliberately did not shower before I went to bed. I had already discovered that Hugh had looked at my panties, because they were no longer in the exact position I had placed them. And I knew he would feel inside me. He did, too. He never said anything, but he did not have to. He did surprise me by having sex with me that evening. It was real good sex, too. I think he had a firmer erection than I had lt in a long time. I guess jealousy can have some positive qualities.

One Monday morning a couple weeks later Earl returned from his regular Monday meeting with his boss to tell me some great news. Every year Hugh and the general manager attended the trade show in Las Vegas. That morning The boss had said that he could not go with Earl because of his wife's illness. His wife always went, too. The general manager had approved Hugh's suggestion that I be allowed to go to assist him. Two people were needed at our booth, and Earl had convinced his boss that it would be beneficial to have a woman with him, since so many of our clients were women. I called my husband immediately and told him, and I asked for his permission to attend. He wanted to talk with Earl first. Earl went into his office and he and Hugh talked for a long time. Later Hugh called me and told me it was alright with him.

One of my jobs was to make travel arrangements for our employees, so I was familiar with the trip. I canceled the suite reservation for the general manager, but there were no other rooms available at that hotel. I was told to check with them upon arrival to see if they could find another room. That was fine with me, and Earl was glad to share his room with me if a room was still unavailable.

My husband posed a lot of questions that evening about the forthcoming trip. "You talk so much about Earl that I think you are in love with him," he said. "I'll bet you are looking forward to having sex with him, aren't you?"

I did not answer his question until he repeated it. "Well, he might not want to have sex with me." I countered.

"You didn't answer my question."

After another long pause I replied, "I think in the right circumstances I would like to try it - if he was eager for it. Most of us women are curious about black men's sexual prowess." That led to more questions.

"Would you make him use condoms?"

"I would sure want him to. I don't want to take any chances with disease. ... I don't think he could get me pregnant. You couldn't do it in all these years. I don't think any man can."

"If he refuses to use a condom, will you refuse him?"

Another long pause before I replied. "I just don't know. ... I guess I would probably have sex with him anyway. I think my curiosity would overcome any trepidations I may have."

"Well, I am glad you are honest about it. Since there isn't much I can do about it, go ahead and enjoy yourself."

The next night we again talked about my trip, and I sensed that Hugh actually wanted me to have sex with Earl. "I want you to have a good time, and I can't blame you if you want to have Earl play in your garden. just don't take off your panties for anyone else."

On the plane trip Earl told me some startling news that gave me chills and also angered me. Earl told me that he was anxious to get me in a bed and not do it on a rug like the last time. "I am not using any condoms on this trip, either unless you really insist," he said, squeezing my hand. "Last time I did it on your husband's insistence, but no deals this time."

When I asked him to explain he told me that after he told my husband why he wanted my help with those drapes and curtains Hugh asked a lot of questions. "Your husband asked me openly whether I had ever played with your pussy. I was really startled, but I answered truthfully that I never had touched you down there. Then he asked me if I wold if I could. I told him I sure would, but I would never try something like that. Well, your husband said you had hinted many times that you would like to have sex with me, and that he didn't mind if I 'screwed' you, but that I must use a condom or he would see that I got fired. Well, I decided to be a gentleman, so I bought those damn condoms. I hadn't used one since I was a teenager."

Before this trip my husband had told him he could "screw the hell out of me," but he must use condoms. Earl told him that it was my decision to make, and he would respect my wishes. Next he asked me if I was going to make him use condoms. I only smiled and hugged him closely.

As soon as we settled into our room and unpacked we had to go to the convention center to set up our booth. We did a little passionate kissing and fondling before leaving the room, but that was all.

All our material had already been delivered, and we managed to unpack it before we broke off for dinner. Then back to the booth. It was almost midnight before we were back in our room.

My desire for sex had cooled, and I had a raging headache. My shower did make me feel better, and I did enjoy Earl's gentle ministrations and explorations of my body. Earl was eager for sex, but he realized I could not reciprocate so much as I wanted. Instead of regular sex Earl cuddled up to me in the spoon position and we were soon joined by his turgid penis. I fell asleep joined to Earl. At some point before he removed his organ he ejaculated in me. I did not know it until I had to get up before dawn and I discovered the evidence leaking out of me.

When I awakened in the morning I quickly shook Earl. It was after six, and w had to be at the convention center by eight. Earl was determined to "please" me, as he termed it. He was so gentle, and his exploring hands felt so good that I let him do what he wanted. The sex was very good, although I did not have an orgasm. Earl realized this, and he tried so very hard. After he had his ejaculation he managed to stay hard for a while longer. It felt very good, and I was so close to an orgasm. He wanted to bring me to an orgasm with his fingers, but it was getting late. It was so late we had no time for breakfast. Later we bough something at the convention center.

It was not a fun morning. I had placed a panty liner in my panty, which I often do after sex with Hugh. Well, it was totally inadequate. I really leaked a lot, and I had to take some napkins from the food stand to stuff my panty.

We were back in our room by eight o'clock. After some hugs and kisses we went down to the casino for an hour or so; then back to the room.

We showered together at Earl's suggestion. We washed each other. For the first time I got a good look at Earl's sexual equipment. I got so excited looking and touching all of him, but especially his beautiful penis. I had only seen two other totally nude men, my dad and Hugh. Earl, like my husband had been circumcised, and it made his penis look a little funny to me. Where the skin had been cut away it was a smoky red color, but the rest of his shaft was very black. And I think his scrotum was even darker. When I washed his sex parts he got an erection, and he tried to put it in me. He lifted me and tried to slide me down on his very tumescent organ, but it hurt and he had to stop. He wanted to lube his organ with soap and try again, but I stopped him. I did not want any soap in there. It can be irritating.

That night the sex was the best. Earl took a long time with his foreplay, vowing he was going to make sure I had an orgasm. Well, he tried very hard, and every thing he did felt very good. After he softened he used his tongue down there, and in less than a minute I had a roaring orgasm.

I felt so good lying there with Earl, and he felt the same way. Soon he had another erection, and after a long good-night kiss he whispered in my ear, "Can I park my car in your garage again tonight, and go to sleep that way? I promise I won't dump a load in you."

I raised my leg and helped him enter, and then I whispered. "Do anything you want. I am all yours. I have a towel here tonight."

That night I awakened later, feeling Earl's potent organ gently moving inside me. Soon I felt the warmth of his semen when he ejaculated. I squeezed his hand to let him know I knew what he was doing. I was asleep before he withdrew from me.

Friday evening we attended a banquet for the exhibitors. We were seated in a terrible place by the kitchen door, and behind a pillar. I think we were the last guests served. We were just ignored. I think it was because Earl was black and I was white. I also received many unfriendly glares from the men. There were a few other black men there, and at least one black couple. I think they were all treated better than us. We retreated to the sanctuary of our room as soon as we had eaten. We did stop in the casino for a drink. No one stared at us there.

Ellenryan
Ellenryan
29 Followers
12