Within Arm's Reach

Story Info
Two young lovers make a good first impression.
2.1k words
4.16
53.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my second story, dedicated to and inspired by my wonderful girlfriend. My first seems to have gotten pretty good reviews so I thought I'd take a stab at writing erotica here again. Thanks to all my supporters and readers, enjoy!

* * *

It had been a stressful week. I had been working full-time as well as going to school for my bachelors for a few years now. It wasn't a bad life, but through misfortune or just lack of effort on my part I'd been alone for the better part of those years. It wasn't until recently that I had begun talking to an old acquaintance by the name of Toni.

Toni was the kind of girl that I suppose every guy in his mid-20's dreams about meeting after going through a couple of bad relationships. She was just 18, petite, small perky breasts, long auburn hair that just begged to have fingers run through it, perfectly rounded hips, legs that just didn't quit, and best of all one gorgeous round ass. There was just one problem, Toni was living with her parents stationed in Germany until Summer when she was transferring to a university near me.

The months upon months of flirting, phone sex, trading dirty pictures and dirty videos had certainly helped in easing the sexual frustration but that was all going to be over soon. I had roughly about twenty minutes to pick her up at the airport, which would have been fine except I was at least forty minutes from the airport and in heavy traffic. Cursing my luck I chanced a glance down at my cell phone just long enough to hit redial on the phone calling to let Toni know I'd be late.

"Damn it!" I cursed loudly as the annoying automated 'temporarily out of service' message repeated in my ear.

* * *

I arrived at the passenger pick-up area only a good twenty minutes late, I'd luckily made up some time after traffic thinned a bit, and there she was standing almost as if posing for a portrait by the side of the curb. Her long hair streamed back in the warm Summer wind as I pulled my beat-up pickup truck to the side to help her with her bags.

"I tried to call but your phone is out of service here," I started to say but she just smiled and threw her arms around me, hushing me with her lips as they pressed to mine and all thoughts seemed to be forgotten for just a moment until she pulled away slowly leaving me regretting that the moment had passed so quickly. "Well hey there," I said sheepishly.

"I was almost beginning to think you weren't going to come, that maybe you got nervous at the last minute," she told me, looking somewhat embarrassed that the thought had occurred but pleased that it wasn't true.

She was every bit as beautiful as I had expected and yet underneath her warm sweet demeanor I could feel the sexual tension already mounting. If I had x-ray vision I was sure I would be able to see her inner thighs grinding together as her bare virgin pussy began to heat up, quickly becoming moist with her own arousal as we caught sight of each other for the first time in the flesh.

"Well don't just stand there you sexy beast, help me get my luggage so we can go get settled in," she demanded with a sarcastic and sexy grin as I moved to pick up her luggage.

The ride back was mostly mundane. I'm sure we talked about all sorts of subjects, but at the time the only things I could concentrate on were the fact that she was actually here after all this time, how that little black dress I bought her for her birthday fit her like a glove and left nothing to the imagination (including her lack of pantie-lines), and how I could smell her getting wetter and wetter as we approached the apartment I'd rented for us near campus.

Arriving at our place I helped her carry her bags up to our second-floor flat, all the while she kept on throwing little smiles that were half giddy and half naughty back at me as I followed her up the stairs. Keeping my eyes on the steps and off of her ass as her short black dress rode upwards with each step she took was a task I was only partly successful in and before I knew it we were crossing the threshold into our new apartment. Relieved to be home at last I set her bags in the bedroom while she went to go freshen up from her long flight. I'd be lying if I said that the thought of just taking her right then and there didn't cross my mind, but for once I was going to be a gentleman and let her relax from her trip. From behind me I heard the bathroom door open but didn't turn around until her soft voice reached my ears.

"Baby, can you come here for a second?" she asked much too innocently.

And as if I were under a spell I turned around slowly to see her leaning against the door frame, posed with a fingertip girlishly poised at her pouting lips and not a thread of clothing on to conceal her hard perky nipples or that smooth shaven pussy I had drooled over so many nights.

"I know this may be a bit rushed, but I've been waiting too long to have you within arms reach and now that I do and we're alone, I'm going to do everything I've been waiting to do with you," she moaned softly taking a step with each word towards me as I stood shocked.

By the last word her arms wrapped around my waist and her lips pressed to mine and I could feel my cock begin to stir as her hips pressed to mine at the same time as her lips.

We tasted each other's lips passionately, tongues circling one another as our hands kept up a desperate pace to free me from the clothing Toni had already shed herself of. It only took a few seconds but in those few seconds her hands had worked their way into my boxers and found my cock throbbing for release at the sight of this wanton girl before me. Pushing me back softly I felt my knees hit the edge of the bed and sat down as she gave me a wicked grin and began trailing kisses down my neck, blowing softly across my nipples before moving down, down, to my trail of dark hair leading to my raging hardon. Her lips wrapped around the tip of my pulsing member as a hot breath escaped her lips, sending shivers up my spine before she engulfed every last inch of my thick shaft between those pouting lips. "Mmm, god I knew you'd been practicing on that dildo of yours, but god damn," I babbled as the feeling of her warm wet mouth enveloped my manhood.

A pleased smile, only slightly burdened by my cock between her lips, came to her mouth as she began eagerly massaging my balls with one hand and grabbing my ass with the other, her mouth moving up and down my dick like a pro as she moaned tasting me for the first time. Her hand on my ass moved down to her crotch after just a few seconds as she began to get more and more turned on, her fingers playing over her hard clit as she slurped my cock again and again into her warm mouth as my hands ran through her hair as I'd imagined so many times.

Between her fingers caressing her wet pussy and hard clit and her mouth around my dick both of us had become hungrier and hungrier for each other. Letting my cock slip from her lips with a soft 'pop' she smiled up at me as she pushed me on to my back and straddled her hips around mine.

"It's time to make me yours lover," she whispered in a soft moan, "all yours."

With that she slowly slid her wet virgin pussy down on to my shaft, my hands gripping her hips firmly as the thick head of my cock slowly spread open her soaking wet flower and slowly slid inch after inch of me inside her, moving herself up and down and taking a little bit more at a time until her gorgeous ass was pressed firmly against me and her pussy had taken every last inch of my cock stretching her wide around me.

"God baby," she half-moaned as she exhaled through her teeth, "fuck I've wanted this for so long, I want to be your dirty little whore tonight baby and milk every last drop of cum out of that big hard dick of yours."

Needing no further encouragement I sat up, being careful to stay inside of her, as I began to suck on her hardened nipples, grazing them with my teeth as she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her hard clit against the base of my shaft. After a few moments of this she really began to get into it, using her legs to move almost completely off of me and then slamming herself back down, my cock already covered in her juices as she got wetter and wetter. Our combined moans filled the room as our hips slapped together faster and faster, our bodies joined in a sensual union that was quickly becoming too ravenous for words.

Fearing that the end might cum a bit too soon I slid my hands back to her cute ass and began to slow down the pace some, reveling in the feeling of her unbelievably tight pussy squeezing and contracting around my dick as she slid down on to me again and again, only to have her wet pussy squeeze once again as she began to lift up off. Leaning up once again to kiss her deeply I rolled us over, keeping myself deeply impaled in her hot velvet box before throwing her legs over my shoulder and began taking long deep thrusts inside her wanton sex as our lust-filled eyes met and locked on to each other. Her moans began to get louder and louder and I could see she was getting close to the edge, but I wasn't ready to let her go yet. Leaning down to kiss her deeply once more, slipping my tongue into her mouth I reached down to tease her clit as I slowly pulled inch after agonizing inch of my shaft from out of her.

"Mmm, don't tease me, God just please make me cum baby, I want to soak every last inch of that cock of yours with my cum baby," she moaned pouting as I pulled the pulsing head of my shaft from her and gave her a wicked smile.

"Oh you'll cum soon enough love, but first I want to get a better view of that ass you know I love so much," I told her before roughly rolling her over and pulling her rounded ass back up against my hips.

She practically purred as I pushed the tip of my sex back inside her waiting pussy, but the yelp of surprise she gave when I rammed myself into her to the hilt was quickly followed by a moan of approval as I placed my hands on her hips and began to ravage her pussy in earnest. I began slowly pulling each inch of myself out of her soaking wet cunt until only the thick tip was left inside her pulsing hole before impaling her again and again in the same manner with my throbbing tool.

"Fuck, yes fuck me, ravage my pussy baby, fuck I'm so close! I'm going to cum so hard for you baby, fuck me like the dirty slut I am, I'm all yours baby," she practically screamed as I pounded her hole again and again without mercy.

I felt my balls begin that familiar tightening and I knew I couldn't last much longer so I reached around and began to torture her throbbing clit with my fingers as I fucked her for all I was worth. Her screams echoed mine as I pulled out at the last second and shot load after load of my cum across her gorgeous ass, leaving her panting with her face buried into the pillows and a shaking hand reaching back to massage my hips affectionately before moving to the pool of my sticky cream dripping down her round ass before she scooped it up and turned around to put on a show of licking off every drop with a contented purr before we both fell into each others arms exhausted.

To be continued...