Wives on Vacation: Ann's Massage

Story Info
Wife's massage sets her free.
11.5k words
4.46
749.7k
334
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjones
sjones
400 Followers

"Baby this going to great!" I said as I looked out the airplane's window. "The water is as blue as the sky," I continued, as I gazed down below.

My wife, Ann, was seated next to me at the window, and I was leaning across her body as I took in the spectacular scenery. Our jet was on final approach to our island vacation destination. I purposely had a case of "wide elbows", which allowed my arm to graze along my wife's right breast as I pointed out the landscape.

"Careful there Big Boy" my wife grinned, as she realized the amorous intent of my arm. I withdrew my arm, but I had achieved the desired result. Ann's nipple was erect and was poking against the material of her white blouse. I could even see a hint of her pink, brown tit on display through the cotton fabric of her shirt and bra. If she had known that I was sneaking peeks at her nipples, she would have quickly crossed her arms being Mrs. Prim and Proper.

Ann, my wife of 19 years, is a beautiful, stylish woman in every way. She is a great mother, fund-raiser, and PTA mom for all our three teenage children. Her network of friends and volunteer activities keep her very busy as a stay-at-home wife. Ann even finds time to keep herself in excellent shape playing tennis and working out at the health club. Her muscle-toned legs and butt (she calls it her bottom) look as though they belong to a 30 year old rather than a 40 year old. Her conservative wardrobe always downplayed her well-built body; however, a close inspection revealed a stacked and packed figure riding on her five and a half inch frame.

I had planned this trip for weeks; meticulously asking friends and my travel agent for recommendations on an exotic island resort. St. Marten was the winner, because of the sunshine, clothing optional areas, and tropical flavor. I wanted to take my wife to a place where she could relax and "let her hair down", if she wanted. Hopefully, our trip would allow her to relax and enjoy herself.

Our plane touched down at the airport and taxied to the arrival gate where the passengers were greeted by a complimentary cocktail of rum and fruit juice. As we retrieved our luggage and hailed a cab, we felt the relaxing effect of our drinks. The warm, exotic glow from the rum seemed to loosen the muscles and increase the senses.

Our black, native cab driver drove us to our resort destination and pointed out several points of interest as we made our along the winding road along the island's terrain. Beautiful water and mountain views were visible in all directions.

Our driver stated, " You will have a beautiful and exotic stay on our island." He seemed to emphasize "beautiful and exotic", or maybe it was my imagination, the rum, or his thick island accent "Many couples come to our paradise to have the experience of a life time" he continued.

My wife chimed in "Oh, we are going to have a great time!" She seemed to have a certain gleam in her eye.

We arrived at the resort and my research had paid off- it was five-star hotel in every way. Two female resort staff members greeted our cab and wisked us to the front desk to check-in and promptly delivered us to our suite. Our room was spectacular with a bedroom and separate living room. The suite included a fully stocked mini-bar dominated by exotic rum flavors. I tipped the staff members generously, and they departed leaving my wife and I alone for the first time.

"Honey, you have out done yourself," my wife giggled as she referred to our swank, elegant suite. She proceeded to hug me tightly and press that beautiful body into my own. I could feel her tight breasts and well-toned pelvis press into my crotch. "Let's go change out of these clothes and go to the beach," she chimed.

She turned and removed her one-piece bathing suit from her luggage and skipped into the bathroom to change. Ann always changed clothes in the bathroom, never allowing a glimpse of her body.

I quickly changed into my suit and tee shirt. Ann emerged from the bathroom fully transformed into a beach -babe. She didn't need a bikini to highlight her figure. Her yellow suit fit her body perfectly. Her light brown hair draped just above her shoulders and her bathing suit was low cut to the deep cleavage of her C-cup breasts. Her well-toned legs were awesome ending with the curves of her hips and butt. Across the center of her pelvis I could make out the plump outline of her dense bush.

We proceeded down to the pool and beach area. There were not a large number of people because it was becoming late afternoon. Several black, native attendants made their way to and from the beach bar dressed in gym shorts and tank tops of the resort, serving the few guests that remained at the beach rum drinks. We picked a spot at the end of the chaise lounges and umbrellas to settle in and have some privacy. A young waiter approached our spot to ask if we wanted any drinks. He was well built and muscular with a large bulge inside the shorts he wore. I noticed Ann's eyes drift downward to his bulge several times as he asked us what we wanted to drink.

"What do you suggest," my wife asked. Before he could answer, my wife continued, "I want something strong and exotic. I want to drink something to relax my tense muscles, because we have just arrived. I want to unwind and enjoy the sun and breeze"

The waiter said he knew exactly what she needed and came back with an exotic rum drink with an umbrella in the glass. "This will set you free," the black waiter smiled. He told us his name was Leon and he would be waiting on us for our stay. The hotel actually assigned people to each party of guests. "I will take of all your needs during your stay-beach service, tours, reservations, and I am also a trained massage- therapist."

As we continued to chat, I could see my wife's drift over his body as he stood talking to us. The rum drink was apparently taking effect on her senses. She seemed excited, bubbly, and even flirtatious as we talked with Leon. Being about six feet four inches in height, Leon's large bulge in his shorts was at eye level with our sitting position on the lounges. Ann's eyes lingered longer and longer on Leon's bulge as we chatted away the afternoon. By the time he had served our second round of drinks to my wife, she was totally at ease.

As we continued to chat with this large black Adonis, Ann's thighs seemed to be further apart as she sat back against the lounge. Maybe, it was just my imagination. Her luxurious bush made a plump impression on her suit; and as I gazed upward, I noticed her nipples had become erect and pointing through her suit for all to see. Leon noticed this also, as I saw his eyes drink in the sight of my wife.

"Leon, I love your drinks! I believe they are setting me free," my wife giggled. "So Leon, do many people request any of your other services, such as tours?" Ann asked.

"The most requested service is my massage, and no one is ever disappointed, ever," Leon grinned. He seemed to really emphasize "ever".

I could not imagine my wife ever getting a massage from a man, much less a huge black man. So, I think Leon may have met his match on the word "ever". Maybe it was my imagination but it seemed like Leon's bulge was larger than it was when we first met him. I think Ann noticed this also, because her wandering eyes seemed to spend more time eyeing his mid-section.

"Well Leon, do your massages also set you free", my wife laughed. What was in those rum drinks, I thought to myself?

Ann's thighs seemed to be further open and her dark, brown bush was ever-so-slightly escaping on the sides of her bathing suit, which was cut high on her wide hips. I could not believe my wife's state of mind. She seemed to be uninhibited, or maybe she was not aware of her display. This was totally unlike Ann.

"I might like one of those massages while we are here!!" My wife said smiling. "My friends at church and the PTA would never dream of getting a massage in a Tropical Paradise!! Their husbands don't treat them as good as mine does!!"

Leon seized the opening in her remark. "You will want a massage every day, so don't start too late," he grinned.

He quickly turned and walked back to his station along side the beach bar leaving Ann hanging on his last remark. This guy knew exactly what he was doing.

Ann thought for a moment and turned to me. "Would you be mad at me if I got a massage from Leon?" I was shocked, but I bit my tongue as envisioned a black man with his hands on my pretty white wife. Hell, we just got here 3 hours ago. Suddenly, that erotic vision got the best of me.

"No Ann, I think that would be a excellent idea, you need to relax and let you hair down. And, we are away from home in an erotic island location, so enjoy yourself," I replied. Did I just say erotic? "You need to live a little."

I could not believe my own words. Actually, I really could not believe Ann's response.

"Well, go ask Leon if he will give me a massage." She continued, " I do need to let my hair down a little-no I need to let it down a lot!"

I was stunned. What was in that drink?

I got up and walked over toward Leon's location by the beach bar. I almost turned back about three times, but I kept walking. When I arrived standing next to him, I thought to myself—man, he is a big man! I told him my wife would like a massage, and asked him if he was available. He stated that he knew she would want one when he left us minutes ago, and that my wife would love his massage. He said he would be up to our room within 15 minutes. He then told me some very specific instructions. My wife was to remove her suit, but do not shower and to put on her resort robe. She could wear her underwear, or remain naked under the robe-it was her choice.

I returned to my wife and told her massage was set, and we hurriedly made our way to our room. Ann was flushed from head to toe, I could tell.

As she prepared for Leon, I told her his specific instructions. She removed her bathing suit right in front of me. She never does that. She always changes behind closed doors. Her C-cup breasts, large nipples and butt looked awesome, and were highlighted by her tan lines. Her dense bush was a work of art.

I always liked bushes. Why? Because, to me, a woman with a bush means that she did not mean to be seen. I'm not talking earth moms here, just a nice healthy rug. The contrast of a beautifully maintained lady with dense bush is extremely erotic. The contrast of her beautiful skin as it travels to a bush that is wild, raw and might be hard to control. A women's bush, pussy, twat, cunt etc. is an organ with a mind to its own. It's the contrast.

Ann put on a pair of panties (no bra) and then the resort robe. Her eyes seemed glazed, yet full of fire. It was lust! We sat in the living room of our suite as we waited for Leon to arrive. I could not believe this! Ann looked hot in her dainty white, upper-thigh-length robe.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, and as I looked over to the bathtub, I saw Ann's bathing suit daintily sitting on the side. I picked it up and looked towards the crotch of the suit and my dick shot in the air. It was soaked—just the crotch. Her pussy must have been creaming as she was eyeing Leon's bulge on the beach!! I lifted it to my nose and smelled her scent. It was an erotic and strong smell-really strong. It was the smell of pure lust.

My wife was sitting on the sofa, as I returned from the bathroom, with her eyes still glazed. My wife's conservative appearance disguised the fact that her pussy was creaming in her pants!!!

"Honey are you sure you won't be angry at this? I am just on vacation, and I want to have a relaxing massage." My wife said innocently.

She looked so prim and proper sitting there. My wife, mother, volunteer, PTA organizer was waiting on a large black man to touch her white body with his huge black hands and fingers. Would she be able to control herself when Leon stroked her, I thought? What if he was aggressive or went to far? She would not allow that. I was positive---not Ann. But, she did ask for a massage.

There was a loud, strong knock on the door of our suite. Ann and I jumped. I opened the door and Leon walked confidently into the room. He was still dressed in his white gym shorts and that big bulge was still there in front. Ann's was still seated and smiled widely as Leon came into the room. I made nervous small talk to break the ice. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes that Ann's gaze was looking at Leon's bulge.

"Ann, are ready for a massage? Are you ready to enjoy a great, relaxing experience that will set you free?" Leon asked grinning.

Why did he keep saying that "set you free" phrase, I kept wondering? Leon had brought a small bag with his lotions, but not a massage table. He also brought Ann a third rum cocktail. She promptly downed her drink and began to flirt with both Leon and myself, as we all chatted. This is not like Ann, I thought, she is actually acting a little uninhibited.

As we all laughed and talked, I noticed that the short, resort robe had inched up Ann's thigh. I could make out the crotch of my wife's white cotton panties as she would move and change positions during our chat with Leon. I could also see the dark shadow of her thick bush through the thin material of her white underwear, and even a few stray hairs creeping around the edges. Her tan smooth thighs traveled up to her nylon underwear, where the shaved skin gave way to her luxuriant growth of sex hair peeping out from beneath.

She must have no idea I can see this, I thought. Then I realized—if I can see my wife on display, so can Leon! I looked over to him, and that was exactly where he was looking!! She was stealing glances at Leon's bulge in his pants, and we were stealing glances at her panties and bush!

"Well, Ann shall we get started, or have you changed your mind?" Leon asked. If he thought she was going to say no, he sure didn't show it. I guess with a bulge that big you feel pretty cocky, so to speak. Then again, I bet Ann would turn back into her shy self and back out. I was tense!

"Where do you want me Leon? Do you want to perform the massage on the couch or in the bedroom?" Ann asked excitedly. I was shocked.

"You pick the spot Ann, but the bed will allow me to work on all sides better." Leon smiled. All sides? What does that mean, I thought?

"The bedroom in that case!" Ann said as her eyes looked at Leon's bulge.

"I am going to leave you two alone." I announced. "There a game on television I am dying to watch."

Ann walked into the bedroom followed by Leon's huge black frame. Her head only came up to his chest. That was the first time I had seen her standing next to him. A huge black man and my dainty white wife headed toward a bed.

I turned the television on to provide some background noise, and then positioned myself at the bedroom doorway to watch my wife get her massage.

"You can lay on your stomach on the bed Ann, with or without the robe, I want you to completely relax." Leon said very gently.

Ann kept the robe on. I knew she would, I thought. As she got into position, I soon realized the bottom of her short robe did not prevent Leon from seeing up the back her well-toned legs almost all the way to her panties and white butt. I had a raging hard-on, as I watched my innocent white wife lay prone on her stomach in front of a huge black man. She looked so submissive laying there waiting for her massage to begin.

"I am completely relaxed." Ann said in light, tipsy voice. "I feel exotic being in the islands with the warm open air and sunshine." She said, almost as if she was talking to herself.

Leon removed his massage oil from his bag and moved to the bed and leaning over Ann, gently rolling her robe off her shoulders to her waist. He applied the oil to his hands and began rubbing her shoulders.

He got on the bed on his knees, which shook the bed and made Ann's short robe ride up her thigh to her white butt. I could see just a glimpse of Ann's panty crotch. Leon worked on her shoulders for about 10-15 minutes (This guy was taking his time, I thought)

"That feels so good!!" My wife whispered. Her voice sounded deep and husky.

Leon then began to work on the small of my wife's back using deep, firm strokes just above her bunched robe and bottom. He grabbed a pillow and thrust it under Ann's hips, which lifted her white butt in the air. This also allowed the robe to move up above her beautiful white buns trapped by her conservatively cut underwear. I was sure she was going to panic and run into the bathroom.

"This pillow will help your back, Ann." Leon said gently.

Ann did not move! She just moaned and nodded with her head in the pillows at the head of the bed. Unbelievable! Leon took more oil and began to work on the back of my wife's legs. From her feet to the back of her knees, Leon worked his magic. He worked on the inside of her calves and knees.

Leon told my wife to open her legs a little, so he could better work on the insides of her ankles. I knew Ann would not do this, she was way to modest. I was shocked when her thighs and legs parted slightly about 3 inches. I do not think my dear wife knew or realized that her robe had worked its way over her butt. It must be the rum, I thought. Leon huge hands were moving all over the back of my wife's tanned legs.

"I have never felt this relaxed Leon." My wife said as her breathing was very choppy and deep. If she was relaxed, then why was she breathing so hard, I wondered? " My skin feels like it is glowing with warmth." She moaned.

I noticed that Ann's thighs had moved further apart. As my eyes traveled up her legs, I almost fainted! The white crotch of her panties was becoming visible between her thighs and her upturned bottom. Leon could see this also.

Leon moved his strong hands over the back of her thighs and I thought I saw Ann's hips start to softly undulate. I was going crazy! Should I stop this? I was frozen with my eyes riveted to my wife's crotch and undersides of her white buns.

Her thighs parted further, and I actually could see between her thighs. My God! The crotch of her panties was damp—no it was wet!!! Ann's dark bush's shadow could be seen through the wet material. Leon could see this also, and his already large bulge became a huge lump in his shorts.

He worked his hands to the top of my wife's tan thighs and across the bottom of her white panties. My wife's round buns jiggled as Leon worked hands back and forth. This caused her panties to creep toward her lovely deep crack in her butt.

Leon liked what he saw, and began to discreetly repeat this motion of his hands. My wife white buns began to creep from the outside of her panty legs as the material seemed flow like a river toward her crack. Her bush seemed to slowly jump from the sides of the material as it moved inward like coiled springs yearning to be touched. It was almost like the brown hairs had been found and sprouted out for a breath of fresh air. Leon eyes were riveted to the erotic display.

Didn't my pure wife know this was happening? Was she too innocent, or too turned on? Surely she would put an end to this. Surely she would thank Leon for his massage and ask him to leave.

"Leon your hands are amazing!" Ann said in an uneven, throaty voice.

"Do you want me to stop or continue Ann?" Leon whispered. "I want you to be completely relaxed."

"Please keep going Leon!! Your hands feel wonderful!!" My wife groaned.

Leon became slightly more aggressive in his strong strokes across my wife's upper thighs. I don't know when he did it, but Leon had tossed my wife's robe on the floor. There she was, with only her white panties on, with a black man fondling her legs near her round butt with a pillow elevating it on display.

"Ann, most ladies like for me to massage their buttocks, because the resort's beach lounges are a little hard on the backside." Leon said gently. "I can rub them for you if you would like."

sjones
sjones
400 Followers