Women of the Family

Story Info
He decides family members are just too sexy.
13.9k words
4.46
553.8k
256
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen Clarke was a tall, handsome man of twenty-one. He was a very sexually adventurous person. From the age of sixteen he had done just about everything a guy could do to enjoy the erotic world of sex.

Threesomes, foursomes and even orgies had been done. There was even an evening with transsexual. Of course, it was a very beautiful and effeminate TS and he was the male in the act. In fact, the sex driven lad was up for anything that involved consenting adults.

Allen love women. He loved sex. If he were a female, the sex-hazed man would have been called a ‘nympho’. Instead the label of ‘oversexed’ was often given.

Although he had a full and exciting sex life, Allen felt unsatisfied. There was something missing. He didn’t know what it was until reading erotica on the Internet.

The one element of sex he hadn’t had yet was incest! He wanted the women of his family. Hell! They were all beautiful. His aunt, cousin, sister and even his mother were sexier and hotter than most of the pussies he had gotten!

So, right after his twenty-first birthday, Allen set a course to seduce and fuck his female relatives. What he didn’t know was the task being accomplished would be a lot easier than ever expected. The sex minded man wasn’t the only member of his family to be ‘oversexed’.

The first target of this sexual Holy Grail was his older cousin, Mary Louis. She was four years older than he. Like himself, she was a purchaser of antiques and vintage furniture and art. It was a family business tradition.

Mary called one evening asking for him to join her on a trip to San Francisco. Allen liked the idea; it would be the chance to be close to her. He quickly agreed to go. She would be picking him up and they could drive to the city together.

As Allen packed an overnight bag, the contemplating of how to get his sexy cousin in the sack was racing in his mind. They both had always been close. They even went out on ‘dates’ together as teenagers.

Of course, nothing ever happened. That, he now regretted never trying. There was a feeling that a certain special connection existed between them.

Mary was a beautiful woman. He hadn’t seen her in about three years. There was hope she was the same hot female of memory.

The doorbell rang. He quickly moves to answer. The sight on the other side wasn’t a disappointed.

A once, close-cropped, auburn hair now glistened a strawberry blonde. A set of brown eyes fairly sparkles. Her body was fit and athletic. It was well toned and sexy. Her skin had one of those tan in the can suntans.

Mary’s waist was much narrower than remembered. It accented the fullness of her breasts, which were always a healthy set of 38C’s. A sensuous set of rounded hips led down to a set of very curvy legs.

“Hi, baby,” she greets flinging a pair of excited tan arms around his neck. A deep tongue kiss is given. Allen didn’t resist.

The surprised cousin felt a firm upper leg rub up against his groin. It was a bare skin against a partly harden penis. The woman had to know what was touching her leg. The sexy cousin didn’t act as if she did. The hug tightened. The probing leg was caressing his dick.

Their tongues twirl. Their bodies press even closer. The stirrings increased.

“Gawd!” Mary said breathlessly hugging tightly, “I’ve missed you so, my big cousin.”

Allen feels this warm body against him. A set of firm beasts rubs nicely over his chest. The stirring in the loins grows.

“Damn!” he responds hugging back, “I’ve missed you.”

“You have!?” she coos giving a final hug, “I think that’s wonderful.”

Mary then moves inside the apartment with a very sexy wiggle. Her five-eight frame was enhanced with a set of three-inch stiletto heels. It gave a set of tanned sexy legs a move curvaceous look. The woman was just plain hot!

They talk while Allen completes the packing for the trip. It would be a two-day junket instead of overnight. That wasn’t a problem. It would be a longer time with the sensuous relative.

Since it was going to require an overnight stay, she had gotten a single hotel room reserved. Mary hoped he didn’t mind. It would be cheaper.

Allen said he didn’t mind. After all, they were cousins. And most rooms have very large beds and/or couches to sleep on. Besides they slept together as kids!

The trip up to the bay area was fun. There was reminiscing of the days past. Also there was some professional talk to include the possibility of going into business together. Finally the conversation got around to past loves and Allen managed to turn the to the subject of sex.

To his surprise, Mary was very open about her past. She revealed that her and the ex-husband had dwell into swinging. She even admitted to becoming bisexual.

Mary told him to tell his past. Allen told of his adventures including a night with a sexy transsexual. His older cousin thought that was hot. She was glad he hadn’t become an ‘old fuddy-duddy’.

The revelation of this made Allen even hotter for his sexy cousin. He couldn’t believe his luck! Getting her into bed might be simpler than expected.

They arrived at the hotel room late in the afternoon. After a few phone calls to establish the next day’s activities, they settle in to the room.

“So,” Mary asks flopping down a couch, “Whatcha got in mind for tonight?”

The way she sat down cause the short shirt to creep up. Allen had a full view of a skimpy throng covering a moist crotch. An involuntarily sigh was given at the vision.

“Wanna stay in or go out?” he options.

“I think I would like to go out,” Mary answers.

“A little dinner an’ some dancin’?” Allen suggests.

“I could go for that,” she readily agrees, then says jumping up, “I gotta freshin’ up first!”

About an hour later both were ready to go out. Allen chose to dress in a casual sports suit. Mary was in a dark red slinky outfit that enhanced a trim body and short enough to show off a set of curvy legs. She was stunning in his eyes.

The pair first had dinner. Visiting a couple of clubs quickly followed this. The evening was enjoyable and very relaxing. The dancing included a number of slow numbers where they held close.

All through the evening Allen held her hand or placed an arm around the small waist. While dancing, his hands ‘slipped’ down to a set rounded asscheeks. Mary showed no objects to the caresses.

Allen had no doubts that she would allow him have that exquisite body before the night was out. His cousin was such a sexy woman. He had always desired her.

It was doing a slow dance that he decided to make the move. Her long, sweet smelling neck was just too tempting. Allen places soft kisses on it.

“Ohhhh!” she whispers, “I don’t think you should be doing that, cuz.”

“I think I should,” Allen whispers back still kissing the soft skin.

“Please, Allen,” Mary says in a low moan, “this just isn’t the right thing to do.”

He runs a finger along the neck and to rounded chin. Her face is cupped in a strong hand. A broad smile is given.

“Do you want me to stop?” Allen asks in a soft voice.

“No, I don’t,” she admits just as softly, “God forgive me, I don’t want you to stop.

The cousins lock into a deep kiss on the dance floor. They sway to the rhythm of the music. Hands slowly caress.

“I think we should return to the room,” Mary breathlessly suggest breaking the kiss.

“I agree,” Allen hotly concurs.

Driving back to the hotel had Allen more subdued than expected. The lusting man was preoccupied with the idea he was going to be making love to a taboo female. His first ever venture to incest was about to start. He was as anxious as a teenager in heat!

In the elevator up to the room, they embrace into a deep French kiss. There was another couple in the cage with them. They, too, were engaged in a kiss. Allen wondered if they were involved in something that was societal forebidden.

The taboo lovers kiss and hug all the way down the hallway. They continue to hold each other and caress into the room. Both moves quickly to the bedroom.

As soon as they entered, Allen reaches forward to gently pull Mary into his arms. He leans forward and softly brushes their lips together. His tongue easily extends pass a set of ruby lips. The beautiful cousin moans into his mouth.

Her breath was warm. It tastes of wine. Allen hands stroke the long, slender neck. They move up to tenderly rub a set of small ears.

"Mind if I relieve you of this dress, cuz?" Allen asks moving hands round her back.

"Please," she hotly admits, " I've been waiting twenty years to hear you say that."

"I always knew you loved me more than a cousin," Allen happily notes as the zipper is pulled down.

The tight dress easily peals off the slender body. A set of pink panties and bra was exposed. Both really were too small for the areas they covered.

The slick fabric that felt good in his hands. The full breasts fit easily in a set of massaging palms. His hand moved downward to a set of tight ass cheeks. They tense with the gentle touches.

“Please, Allen,” she hotly request, “strip now.”

He stands back. Mary’s scanty clad sexy body again makes a sigh occur. Allen quickly disrobes to his short.

"Should I go first, or should you?" he devilishly options hooking his thumbs into the briefs waistband.

"By all means,” the smiling Mary says, “you go first."

The underpants are tug down. A rigid cock springs forward with freedom. It bounces evilly. The sight causes Mary to jump a little and then giggle.

"It's not polite to laugh when you see a man’s penis," Allen mockingly remarks, “It could effect a delicate ego.”

"Just nervous laughter, cousin," Mary says seductively while reaching out taking the hard shaft.

A warm hand caresses the stiff shaft. Allen is relishing in the touch. It is his first incestuous act. It is beautiful.

"I'm very pleased, baby,” Mary huskily tells, “My first husband was such a disappointment.” With a wide-eyed stare, she hotly says, “But I'm not gonna be disappointed tonight."

Her soft hand begins to pump the hard eight inches. Allen moans feeling the forebidden touch. The lusting cousin lay back on the bed for just a moment. He let her enjoy the feel and the sensation of holding a taboo dick. A cock that was hard and ready for her.

Allen’s passions were becoming uncontrollable. He reaches out and hooks his fingers into the front of the flimsy bra. Mary is pulled down to where they can kiss.

An anxious pair of fingers unclasps the bra from the back. She rises up to allow the brassiere to slide off. The large fleshy mounds were fully exposed to his view.

“Damn!” he admires in a hiss, “Those are beautiful.”

“Tonight, cuz,” Mary says removing the bra completely, “they are yours.”

Allen brings her down to him. A hot mouth inhales one of the tender breasts. She tastes sweet. He thinks the taste is fantastic.

Mary's nipples, the erect, pink tips that top a set of lovely tits, seem very sensitive. Allen mouths and tongues them lustfully. The incestuous flesh is so delicious.

“Ooooooooooooo,” she groans

Mary’s hand recaptures the rigid shaft. She plays the hard cock. The strokes quickly become wilder as the sensations of his mouth increase.

Allen disengages her hand. If she continued, Mary would bring him off too quickly. He didn’t want that.

Allen rises up and gently moves Mary onto her back. Two middle fingers hook into pink panties. The last remaining garment is slowly pulled down.

“Omigod,” Allen awes, “You’re more beautiful than I’ve ever imagined.”

“I’m not all that,” the blushing Mary denies. “Please don’t get your hopes up too high.”

“Yes you are,” Allen disagrees leaning forward. “In fact you have the most hottest body I’m ever personally seen.

For the first time the two cousins lock their bodies into a naked embrace. A deep, passionate French kiss follows. Soft moaning sounds into the room.

"I haven't had a chance to freshen up," she said obliquely.

"Mary,” Allen professes, “I've masturbated to your image so many times over the years.” He begins to kiss down the firm body. “I really want to taste you now."

The trek continues to the top of a sparely covered crotch. Allen gently spreads the slender legs wider. They are then lifted upward to the full chest. The taboo cunt was fully exposed to his view.

Mary's clit was a pastel pink and the folds were puffy. Using thumbs on either side, Allen spreads the glistening lips. He then leans into her crotch.

The sweet cunt lips were wet with moisture. A warm tongue extends. It teases the pulsating vagina. Then the experienced tongue goes deep into her depths.

“Oh wonderful jezzus!” his lovely cousin cries out.

His tongue to plunges even deeper. It swirls swiftly to cause stronger sensations to radiate. Allen then flicks upwards barely grazing the engorged clit.

“Oooooooommmmmmmi,” Mary groans louder as the pleasure making tongue surrounds the little dick with licks and kisses.

Mary begins to rock a set of firm hips faster. His tongue licks and laps across the supersensitive skin of the clit quicker. Allen sucks the warm skin into his mouth. Loving nips are done to add to the stimulation.

“Yes! Yesss! Oh sweet goodness! Yes!” she moans hooking legs over his broad shoulders.

A set of athletic thighs squeezes him hard as a powerful climax approaches. As his tongue bores deeper into the hot clit, a finger eases pass a set of clenching pussy lips. It was the final stimulation needed.

“I’m cummin’!” she huffs. “I’m cummin’ hard!” Mary screams, pressing hard thighs around her cousin’s head.

Allen pushes the digit as deep as possible. Mary's wetness increases. Milky fluids coat his finger, face and tongue. The excess runs onto the already damp sheets.

Athletic hips involuntarily raises higher as the thrill waves capture her body. Mary’s head flips from side to side. The sexy body suddenly tonics with a final orgasm. She collapses onto the bed.

Allen sits back to look at his beautiful cousin. Incest sex was wonderful. Mary was more than a gorgeous woman. She was a forbidden female of his dreams.

“I don’t remember ever bein’ tongue fucked so deeply before,” Mary pants looking at her handsome cousin.

“I don’t remember a better tastin’ cunt before,” he responds moving from between her legs.

He lays next to her. Mary shifts around so they are facing. The taboo lovers stare at each other lustfully.

Mary looks down to see an eight-inch tool nearing a very wet pussy. Allen begins to caress a pulsating slit with the rigid head of his penis. It runs up and down the glistening slit.

“Gawd, Allen,” the turned on cousin hiss in a whisper breaking the kiss, “You’re made me so happy.”

Mary gives a deep French passionate kiss to Allen. A pair of rounded tits crushes again a flat chest. A leaking pussy slid up and down on a rigid cockshaft.

“It makes me want you even more, cuz,” the lusting Mary hotly groans, “You are such’a fine example of a man.” She starts to move down the athletic torso with a trail of kisses, “I’m gonna give you the best lovin’ I can possibly give ya.”

Allen felt his cousin’s tender kisses move slowly down. She was giving slight pecks in a trail to a very hard cock. The touches were so erotic and stimulating.

Mary stops at the head of the taboo cock. She looks up with a loving glaze. Then a strawberry blonde head slowly inhale the shaft.

“Oh sweet jezzus, cousin!” Allen gasps.

A pink tongue then trails the underside of a harden cock. It traces the seam from the ball sac to the glans. It returns down the stiffen rod even slower.

Gentle kisses and feathery caresses stimulated the balls. The sack retracts to the tender digits. A pair of ruby lips sucks on the scrotum with a hot tongue licking between each touch.

Allen couldn’t believe how wonderful his woman was! She was making love to his cock. His sexy relative was giving the greatest blowjob of all time!

The hard rod goes deeper into a warm mouth. The walls adhere to the cockshaft. Mary’s head bobs slowly on his firm erection.

“Omigod, Cuz,” Allen groans loudly, “I’m never had my cock feel this way before!”

Her forbidden lips were like silk. It seem every inch of his stiff dick was being loved. The hardness of the rod made Allen think the skin was going to split from the growing erection.

“Please cum in my mouth, Allen,” Mary huskily orders, “Let me pleasure you as you so deserve.” She sucks in the very hard dick to the hilt and then backs out. “I want you to know how much I want you now, Allen.”

The cousin again captures the erect pole in a warm mouth. This time the rhythm picks up. Humming could be heard as her head bobs up and down.

“Yes! Yes Goddamn it! Yes, dear sweet cousin!” Allen wails lifting hips off the sheets, “I wanna cum in your mouth! I want ya to taste all my sperm!”

Her mouth moves faster on the erect dick. A hot tongue snakes the entire length. The forbidden rod stiffens in the pleasures making mouth.

“Ooooooooooooh, baby!” Allen yells, “I’m gonna cum now!”

Mary feels the river of hot sperm enter. A hungry mouth swallows every drop as much as possible. Her head moves faster to encourage a strong cum.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!” Allen wails into the room while freezing to the sensation.

Mary’s head then moves as fast as possible forcing the last of the forbidden love juices into her mouth. She sucks greedily preventing no drop to escape. It was a total blowjob.

Gasping to regain breath, Allen can’t believe how wonderful of a cocksucking he just received. Perhaps, it was because an older cousin gave it but it was fantastic. There was a regret that he hadn’t try incest sex earlier.

She then climbs back up the athletic, sweaty body. The two clinch into a passionate kiss. Tongues dance the tango. Hands pet and caress the other’s body. Allen shifts them so he is on top.

“No more teasin’, Allen baby,” Mary moans placing arms round a corded neck, “Fuck me deep an’ hard.”

The head of firm cock slowly enters. Mary's eyes rolls back enjoying the initial sensation of the forbidden penetration. A tight cunt surrounds the hard cockshaft with a snug, moist embrace.

"You can't know how many times I’ve done this in my fantasies," Allen whispers to her. "All those years never bein’ able to hold you like this."

“I know how you feel,” she moans back, “I have often wished this wonderful cock in me as it is now.”

Allen leans forward until their lips tenderly meet. A pair of tongues dances sensually. This is the first of many deep, passionate kisses to take place in conjunction with a fuck rhythm.

Allen tries to establish a slow deep cadence with his hips. At first the plunges were as desire. But the rising pleasure sensations turn the thrusts into harder and faster strokes.

Mary’s legs open wider. She was completely exposed to the sexy cousin. A wet pussy greedily tries to suck the pleasuring make tool deeper with each ramming.

"Fuck me so good," she murmurs hotly, "I knew you’d be different.” Mary groans loudly, “Oh Gawd! Why didn't we fuck like this a long time ago!"

Allen is completely in lust. A large ball sack slaps rapidly off a tight ass. The sounds echo in the room.

"Cum in me, baby," she moans loudly. "Fill me, cuz!” Mary wails insanely, “Pump me full of your juice!” She screams, “Just do me! Just use me! Fill me up, baby!"

Allen feels Mary’s arms wrap even tighter. A set of curvy legs crosses over his back. His cousin’ hot sexy body is glued to him.

“I’m gonna cum!” he yells, “I’m gonna cum hard!” Allen pants, “I’m gonna explode!”

With one last, hard thrust buries a pulsating cock deep in her. A hot river of sperm rushes to flood the taboo cavern. Cum shoots over and over into her.

“Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Mary shrieks loudly.

Her juices rush to meet Allen’s. The cousins’ bodies taunt and twist with each spasm of pleasure. A final powerful wave captures their bodies freezing the lovers in place.