Women's Sexual Confessions: Cindy

Story Info
Women talk candidly about their secret sex lives.
1.9k words
4.07
93.5k
10
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of men and women sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

Hi, I'm Paul, the host of this party. Welcome. Come in. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen, plasma TV watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, instead of watching the recap of the game and the half time show, as a lark, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. With all those women upstairs, I was suddenly horny wondering what some of the guys did with their wives or girlfriends behind closed door. I know what I'd like to do right now, have an orgy with all my friends wives and girlfriends, many of them are really hot.

Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, I figured the guys would rather talk about sex. Why not? I know that I'd rather talk about sex than watch commercials. Wouldn't you? Sex is all we think about anyway, other than beer, big screen TV's, and cars. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we could always stop talking long enough to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife or girlfriend, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum with no holds barred and nothing held back, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's sex story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives or girlfriends behind closed doors.

Then, when we weren't even halfway through the group, wondering what we were doing and why it was so quiet, the wives and girlfriends all filed downstairs to join us. I was glad I had a huge finished basement. I couldn't believe I had 21 couples down here with room for more. The women found their husbands and boyfriends and sat together with them in a half circle group in chairs, couches, on their laps, and even on the carpeted floor with my wife Paula and me sitting in the middle. In the way everyone was sitting with me orchestrating the whole impromptu thing, I felt as if I was a college professor out in the quad giving an informal class on sexual norms and erotic taboos.

Before it gets too confusing, allow me to introduce you to my friends. Anthony is with Ramona, Bob with Sue, Charlie with Helen, Dave with June, Eddie with Elaine, Frank with Rose, Gary with Cindy, Henry with Barbara, Jim with Samantha, John with Amanda, Larry with Diane, Michael with Yvonne, Nick with Nancy, Peter with Wendy, Randy with Francesca, Roy with Irene, Steve with Linda, Tom with Mary, Vinnie with Kathy, and Wayne with Gloria, and I'm Paul and that's my wife, Paula.

Everyone, this is the reader who is reading our story and hopefully voting and commenting on it, too. If you give him a hot story he or she will reward you with a 5 vote. Let's begin, shall we?

Once the women were downstairs with the men, they were more than a bit curious why we weren't watching football, the Super Bowl, and the long awaited for award winning commercials that have been advertized all of Super Bowl month. Hell, the game ended without us even learning the final score, when Frank floored everyone telling us that he and his wife Rose were swingers and that there were another couple who were swingers in the room, which turned out to be Gary and his wife, Cindy. We filled our wives and girlfriends in on what we were talking about, sex, sex, and more sex. Instead of shock, we received titillation and interest from the women.

It appeared, after having a few drinks, they were just as interested in talking about sex as we were. Only, we never figured they'd want to participate in our impromptu sexual confessions. Women don't normally talk about sex with men, especially in this large a group. Figuring they'd never confess their sexual secrets, but hoping with the alcohol they've already consumed that they would, coerced and encouraged by their husbands and boyfriends, I asked if any of them wanted to make a sexual confession. I should have known, since she's a swinger, still, I couldn't believe when Cindy started the sexual confessions rolling.

"What the Hell? I go," said Cindy, Gary's wife, a tall and thin, pretty blonde with a nice rack and one of the swingers of the group. "My big sexual thing and I'm not even sure if my husband knows this, just as I'm not privy to every little sexual peccadillo that he has, even though we're swingers and in the swinging lifestyle, is that I like black cocks, the bigger, the harder, and the blacker the better."

"Well, that's getting the ball rolling," laughed Linda, Steve's wife, a very attractive brunette. "Wahoo!"

Linda like many of the other wives made have had just a little bit too much to drink. I was glad that we were still here talking about sex, rather than driving on the road.

"Whenever I'm alone in the bathtub and in the mood to relax, really relax with my favorite toy and I'm not talking about a rubber ducky, I think about a big, black, hard, pulsating cock," said Cindy and closing her eyes for a few seconds to let the rest of us appreciate the image she must have been imagining. "The erotic thoughts and the sensual sensation of touching it, feeling it, holding it, kissing it, licking it, sucking it, and fucking it, always gives me an orgasm."

Where there were bits and pieces of side conversations going on before, the room immediately went quiet with Cindy confessing her sexual secret love for black cocks. Something that would have been difficult for me to get the attention of the room, even if banging a spoon on the bottom of a pot, Cindy had immediately gained control of the floor with her confession. I wish you could have been there to have seen some of the looks on some of the wives and girlfriends faces, from shock to interest to titillation. She had them all hooked.

"I've never been with a black man," said Kathy raising her hand halfway up, as if she was in school. She's Vinnie's wife, a cute, albeit average looking dark haired woman. "What's it like?"

"A black man is just like any man, whether white, black, brown, yellow or red. They all want the same thing, a blowjob in the end, and I'll willingly give them what they want, so long as they give me what I want first, an orgasm."

"So, you've been with other races, too" asked Yvonne, a short blonde woman of average appearance, Michael's wife. Just the snide way that she asked the question made me not want to answer her question, if I were Cindy, but Cindy answered her.

"I've been with them all," said Cindy waving a hand of sexual experience that bordered on boredom, a sign I've seen before when a woman abandons men for women. "Only, I don't know what it is about a black man that turns me on, so much. I just like the feel of his skin and the smell of his body. It's different than a Caucasian man. Not to men, I just more enjoy the feel of a big, long, thick, juicy, hard, black, beautiful prick in my hand, up my pussy, buried in my ass, and impaled in my mouth and down my throat. Oh, my God, I can taste his warm, slimy cum now."

"If you're trying to disgust us," said Yvonne holding a hand to her collar, as if she feared being sexually assaulted by an imaginary black man suddenly appearing in the room from out of nowhere, "you're succeeding."

"Oh, pooh, speak for yourself, Yvonne," said Wendy, Peter's girlfriend, a good looking blonde, who I'd love to do, if I could. "She's making my nipples hard and my panties wet."

"Mine, too," said Ramona, a dark haired, brown eyed woman, Anthony's wife. Ramona has big boobs, I wouldn't mind getting naked with her either. "I've always been curious to know what it'd be like to be with a black man. If I had the chance I'd do Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods or Charles Barkley."

"You'd have to stand in a long line of women to do those dudes," said Samantha, Jim's wife. "They get more women offering their bodies than they can handle and the women wanting those men are hotter than us."

"Well, I've been with more than a few black men," said Cindy. "What I can tell you is that the black men I've been with more know what they want and aren't afraid to tell you. It's not so much that they are aggressive and are selfishly one-sided, which they aren't, of course, some are, they are more involved and proactive with the sex than the white men I've been with. Definitely, they're not shy about sex. Where many of the white men I've been with have sexual hang ups, I've never experienced any with a black man. I always have an orgasm with a black man. It's as if he's competing to get me to where I want to go before he finishes his race."

"What about Asian men," asked Mary, Tom's wife, an average looking brunette. "Is it true that they have smaller penises?"

"Well, they are smaller men," said Cindy. "I don't like getting with an Asian man. I've had several in the past and they just can't satisfy me in way that a black man can. Besides, I prefer the feel of a big, muscular man."

"What's the best sex you ever had," asked Linda, while slurring her words a bit.

"I was with this one black man, Tyrone, I think his name was. He fucked me for two straight hours nonstop and I had three orgasms. When he was done, I gave him the best damn blowjob I could. I mean, I was so grateful for how he made me feel that I was going to town sucking his big, black cock and enjoying every minute while doing it, too. Well, he shot a load of cum in my mouth that he must have been saving up for a month of Sundays and I swallowed every last drop. Only, instead of rolling over and taking a nap, which is what most white men do, Tyrone was ready to go again. He was still as hard as he was before. Oh, my God. This time he wanted to fuck me up my ass and he did. Oh, my God. He could have been a porn star. That was the best sex I've had with anyone," said Cindy and giving her husband a kiss on the lips. "Sorry, baby."

"That's okay," said Gary. "I think."

"Well, this is certainly a good start," I said. "Who'd like to go next to confession their sexual secrets?"