WOPI Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Fdom Conspiracy captures NASO agent.
2k words
4.38
75.4k
24

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Chapter 1: Knight's Capture

The short flight from Brussels had David Knight into Barrajas by late morning. He shaded his eyes as he waited impatiently for his pick-up. He was eager to start his new assignment. The North Atlantic Security Office had sent him to Madrid to investigate a wave of kidnapping of prominent anti-feminist men. The victims were not held for ransom, only detained several weeks, then released unharmed with no memory of their captivity. What attracted NASO's attention was that after release, the ex-captives had totally changed opinions about the role of women. They all became strong supporters of women's issues, especially of Women's Power International (WOPI). Several gave up careers to stay home with new babies their wives gladly provided them. NASO suspected that WOPI was behind the abductions and was worried that the group may have developed a new brainwashing technique to control the minds of its opponents.

A car of the correct make and number plate pulled up to meet him. The driver who stowed his bags in the boot hardly seemed to take notice. Now his eyes had to make the opposite adjustment as he settled back into the obscurity of the back seat.

"Good afternoon, Captain Knight," a tinkling feminine voice greeted him. Instinctively Knight threw his weight against the door and groped for the handle. "The door is quite secure. And don't bother pointing your sidearm at me. The one that came out of the X-ray machine isn't loaded. Don't waste your effort trying to get away from me, Captain Knight. We've made it impossible. You are my prisoner, but don't worry. When WOPI sends someone kidnap a man and 'accompany' him on a trip, they chose someone who will make sure his short spell of captivity will be very enjoyable."

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Perdon, Captain Knight. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carmen and WOPI has sent me to escort you to your destination. Your assignment from NASO, IS to find and infiltrate the headquarters of WOPI, is it not?"

This was disastrous. Not only had he been abducted, but his captors knew what his mission was. Even as he continued to try to force the lock, Knight was making note of the direction and speed of the automobile. He intended to know where he was going, at least.

Carmen looked at him and smiled. "I'm sure your powers of observation are very good, but don't waste your time. If WOPI wanted you to know where our headquarters is, we would have printed it on an invitation. We are going to put you to sleep for most of the trip so that it's location will remain secret. That and other reasons," she added with a smile. Don't you recognize the gas that is slowly filling the compartment?"

David sniffed briefly and nodded. "NO2," he said. "An anesthetic. It will knock up both out." As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed the big knockers of the pretty, dark-haired young woman in an astoundingly daring mini-skirt.

"Indeed, It will, but before they put you to sleep, they want you to have some fun. Why else would they send you a curvy girl like me to sleep with?" she giggled.

"What do you mean? We'll be unconscious, but that doesn't make it 'fun,'" he growled.

Carmen smiled indulgently. "Don't be so sure, Captain Knight. NO2, besides being an anaesthetic and euphoric is also a very effective aphrodisiac. Before you drift off to dreamland, you're going to be a very horny man. You'll be screwing like a bunny before I put you to sleep. Haven't you heard how disreputable dentists use NO2 on their patients they want to fuck?

Knight looked skeptical, but Carmen continued, happy to keep her captive distracted while the gas took effect. Quite against his will, David was already starting to like the idea of having a woman with tits and thighs like Carmen's climb all over him. A woman with her boobies and her hips could probably get into his pants any day, with or without gassing him. "No, what do you mean?" he asked.

"Sounds like you're asking for a sexy bedtime story. But I doubt you need one. I think you must know the feeling?

"I think I do," David grinned, feeling quite amorous and unconsciously moving closer to Carmen.

"I thought you would, but let's make sure," she said, placing her hand between his legs and starting to massage his prick. "Isn't this better?"

"Oh, yes," he sighed.

"Good. My bosses are women who understand men. They knew I could make you enjoy the trip. I feel your cock starting to get hard, just the way it should be. When it gets hard enough, you're going to put it in my pussy and let her make it soft for you. How does that sound?"

"Nice," he murmured.

"It will be. Now be quiet and let me play with you." David couldn't suppress a giggle. "I guess you'd like the storyteller to put you to bed?" He sighed and snuggled closer and slipped a hand inside her blouse.

"There will be time for that later if you're a good little bad boy," she said and removed his hand. "Naughty, naughty. Don't play with the storyteller's tits, yet. Just behave and listen. I'll decide when it's time to put you down for your nap. Now, would you like to hear about Madam and the Dr. Hands?"

"Sounds like a dreadful breech of professional ethics!" David replied in mock horror.

"Yes. Unsportsman like, but effective. A little gas can get the horny doctor into any woman's blouse. And fondling her bobbies does the rest. If done well, feeling up the tits of even the coldest bitch will make her open her legs and beg for your cock."

"Tell me!" David agreed. "In fact, the colder she seems, the more playing with her bobbies makes her crave to be penetrated. Crack a frigid woman's inhibitions, and she usually turns out to be a sex maniac."

By now David was feeling mildly ecstatic. "But there's something else I want to know," he said, putting his had back into Carmen's blouse. "And does it only work for dirty old dentists with evil designs on their pretty women patients." he leered, now totally under the lascivious influence of the gas.

"Oh, no," she laughed, "It's totally devastating on girls alone in the back seat of a car getting their boobies ravished by a man."

"Tell me more," he said, drawing her closer.

"It makes a girl's boobies feel warm and itchy. It makes her glad to have the nearest man get his hands on her titties and feel her up," she said opening her blouse so he could work her boobs better. "Especially a girl who has been told to get her man horny and give him a really good time."

"Who told you that"?

"You'll meet her soon enough," Carmen replied. "She told me to make sure you are in the right sort of mood when you arrive."

"What sort of mood is that?"

"So sated and dumb we can do anything with you"

"And how do you intend getting me in that mood?" he asked, teasingly.

"Doing exactly what I'm doing, silly," she said, snuggling up close to him. "Getting you nice and horny and ready to fuck. Women know that heavy sex is the best way to make a man tame and manageable. After I screw your brains out a few time you'll do what you're told." she said smugly.

"An what would you do I fully realized that the gas and your mini-skirt and beautiful bobbies were all part of a trap set for me?" he teased. "Suppose I don't want to be tamed?"

"It would mean that you are still thinking too clearly. But it wouldn't matter. I could tame you anyway."

"How do you tame a man against his will?" he grinned.

"Well as gassed-up and as horny as you are, darling it won't be hard," she giggled, kissing him. "You won't think so well once I let my titties work on you, David. I've let you feel how hard and erect my nipples are erect from arousal. Now let's see if you can disobey this order. 'Take my tits, darling! Kiss my boobies, suck them good.'"

David knew he shouldn't, but she was right. He couldn't resist the chance to bury his face in her tits and nurse those magnificent knockers. She moaned softly with unfeigned desire, but she must also have known the even greater effect it was having on him. "Oh, David, I'm getting so hot. The way you suck my tits just turns me on all the more. You're driving me crazy. I need some stimulation down here, too. I want you in my pants," she gasped, and guided his hand to her warm, moist cunt. "Play with me, David. Play with my pussy! Finger fuck me! Get me off!" she demanded.

His fingers found her clit and sent her off her nut. "Ai! Ai! Ai," she yelped as she came again and again. "David, David! It's wonderful the way you diddle me, but it's not enough! My pussy's on fire! I've got to be fucked. I want to feel your prick up inside me! Get me out of my panties. I need your cock. Penetrate me; plow my pussy with your prick!" He tired to obey her, but sluggishly.

"What's wrong darling? Have we killed enough time for the gas to have its effect? I think so. You can't think too clearly, can you? The gas is making you wonderfully drowsy just the way you should be. But I do want your prick in me when you go to sleep. And you want to fuck, too. You are getting too sleepy to spread my legs and put it in me. So I'll have to do the fucking. Let me help you undress, honey."

The aroused intelligence agent let her pull down his pants. "That's a good boy, just relax now David," she said soothingly. "We don't have much time before I'm unconscious, too. So let me roll you over on your back like this." Deftly she extricated herself from his embrace and he found himself mounted by this beautiful woman. He felt the warm wetness of her cunt engulf and seize his penis. "Now it'll be alright, David. I've got you down the way I want. Pussy has your prick and I'll take charge now, darling," she said sliding his cock deeper up into her pussy. "All you have to do is close your eyes and let me give it to you. You like the way pussy has swallowed your cock, don't you. You like it when she slides up an down. ... Up and down on you cock. She makes him feel so good. Pussy controls your cock and your cock controls you. You like letting me fuck you, darling. Surrender to me. All you need to do stay relaxed. You are becoming very sleepy, floating in a sea of pleasure ... getting laid. I'm making you feel so ... good. You just want to close your eyes and let me give you a good... long... fucking."

While constantly and expertly riding his cock to keep him within a hair's breath from orgasm, she continued to speak in a low, sing-song voice. Deeper and deeper she sent him until he was ready to explode inside her. In and in and in; she wouldn't let him stop. He saw she was coming too, but as his jism drained out of his balls, he felt exhausted, dissipated. He knew she had defeated him. Carmen, on the other hand, was smiling down at him contentedly. She had fucked him and he was sinking into unconsciousness. She cradled his head on her breast before she too sank into a sated slumber.

*

Comments please to Homer Vargas. I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers