Word Gets Around

Story Info
Jim's talent preceeds him.
3.4k words
4.57
134.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers

This story is fictitious. Any similarity to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

I am a man, in my 40s and I’m very happily married to my wife Joan. My name is Jim. We’ve been married for 15 years now and have two boys, ages 8 and 10. I’m an insurance agent and have my own business. Joan works at city hall as a clerk. We’re very much involved with neighborhood groups, PTA, YMCA, etc. We have an active social life. That wonderful life very nearly came crumbling down one night.

My wife and kids are not aware of my bisexuality. Since I was 14 years old I’ve had a desire to have sex with men. Sex with a man satisfies me in a different way than with a woman. It is only sex. No love involved. I love to suck a nice cock and feel the cum shooting in my mouth. I’ve been extremely careful to keep my secret life from my wife and family.

When my need is strong for male sex I usually go to a long time friend and we satisfy each other. I also like variety and so I get into the bisexual chats and usually make a new friend to have sex with. I’ve been doing that since I married Joan, with no one the wiser.

About two months ago I met a guy on the chats who lives in the next town. His name is Don. We chatted for some time and seemed to be compatible with each other. He said he was studying to be a hair stylist. After a few days of chatting he invited me to his house. I told Joan I was going out for a while, kissed her and the kids and drove to Don’s house.

After we had a beer we relaxed on his couch and began to undress each other. He clicked an X-rated movie on the TV and as we watched I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He was well built with washboard abs. As he removed my shirt I unzipped his fly and his wonderful, very hard, cock sprang up into view. He was circumcised and there was a little precum beading on the tip. I lowered my head and licked the sweet liquid. Meanwhile, Don had my jeans down to my ankles and was licking my 8 inch hard cock. He licked up and down the length of it and I felt it pulse against his tongue.

I suggested we move to his bedroom but he said, “No, I want you right now!”

So we got completely naked and rolled onto the floor. We got into a 69 position and sucked on each other’s cock. His was about 6 inches and so delicious! He was trying to deep throat me but I heard him choking and he backed off a little. I hadn’t cum for over a week and my brain was overloaded.

“Take it slow Don,” I said. “I’m close to cummimg already.” He slowed down and I was able to hold back my orgasm for a while longer.

Meanwhile, I was really enjoying the taste of his cock. I love to deep throat and so I was doing that frequently. I was amazed that he could hold his cum so long while I know what a good job I was doing on him. He was feeling my ass and caressing my balls. His mouth felt so good on my cock. We could hear each other slurping as we sucked. Soon, I felt my cum rising from my tight balls.

“Can’t hold out any longer Don, your mouth feels so good.” I said.

“Let it come,” he mumbled around my cock.

I felt my cum shooting into Don’s mouth. My orgasm went through my whole body. I tingled all over. It was a good one. I could hear Don gulping and slurping as my cum filled his mouth. He held my now softening cock in his mouth as he swallowed. He then licked my cock and balls, cleaning me.

Don was still hard as a rock I got on my knees as he lay on his back. I bent over and took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked him deep a few times, feeling his cock enter my throat. Each time I did this Don moaned in ecstasy. He reach up and put his hands on the back of my head and forced me in deeper (as if I needed to be forced). I knew he was about to cum when he wailed, “Ahhhh.” I backed off just a little so I could taste his sperm. I felt his cock pulse as it began shooting cum. The first shot hit the roof of my mouth, the second hit the back of my throat and the rest of his cum was coating my tongue. I was reveling in it. After I sucked him dry I held his cock in my hands and tilted my head to let Don’s seed slide down my throat.

Just as I was doing that the front door opened. My head jerked up and turned. Cum ran over my lips and dribbled down my chin. I was staring at Richard Henley!

Richard Henley is the local barber who cuts my hair and just about everyone else’s hair. He knew me and my wife well and he was the biggest gossip in town.

He looked at us and we sat there shocked.

“Ah, ah, I was just returning Don’s clippers; I had them sharpened for him.” Richard stuttered. “I did knock. I guess you didn’t hear me.”

I finally came out of shock and Don and I quickly dressed. There was nothing to say to explain what we were doing. It was obvious. My mind was whirling. “I’m doomed,” I thought to myself. “Everything is ruined. How could I let myself get into this? Joan will surely leave me and my sons will disown me.” I was devastated.

Richard looked at us and said, “Everyone has different tastes. I know you must be afraid I will tell people about what I’ve seen, but don’t worry. I can keep a secret.”

Don and I looked at each other. We were both thinking, “Bullshit!” Don was single and his friends knew he was bi, so he was OK with it.

Richard left and Don apologized for leaving his door unlocked. I drove home with a heavy heart. Should I come clean and tell Joan all about what I’ve been doing all these years? Should I lie and say I just was curious and wanted to try it? Either choice would probably end our marriage. I decided to do nothing and let the chips fall where they may.

Every day after that I expected to see Joan greet me with horror. As each day went by I was a wreck. We went to church on Sunday and I felt terrible. I looked at every parishioner wondering, “Does he know? Does she know”? Every day I waited for the other shoe to drop.

Surprisingly several weeks went by with nothing unusual happening. Did Richard really intend to keep the secret? Knowing Richard, I didn’t believe he could. Of course I refrained from contacting any men. I became the well behaved husband and father. Joan didn’t seem to notice.

Then one day Joan came home from a meeting at the library with her reading group.

“Honey,” she said, “do you know Fred Parks very well?”

I didn’t, so I said, “I know he’s on the School Board but I never met him.”

“Well, he wants to see you for something,” she said. “I told him you would call him.”

Suddenly I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. “Oh my God,” I thought. “School Board. He must know!” I began to sweat.

“Are you OK?” Joan asked.

“Yeah, I guess I’m having a hot flash, ha, ha,” I said nervously.

I walked down the hall to my office and sat at my desk. I called Fred Parks and held the receiver in a shaking hand.

“Hello,” came a woman’s voice.

“Ah, hi. Is Mr. Parks there?”

“Who may I say is calling?”

“This is Jim Whitman,” I said softly. “Mr. Parks wanted to talk to me.”

“Oh, yes of course. I’ll get him. Hold on.”

I sat there feeling sick. I really thought I would throw up any second.

After what seemed like an eternity I heard, “Hello Whitman?”

“Y-yes, you wanted to talk to me?”

“Can you come to my house tomorrow morning?” He asked. “Say ten a.m.?”

“Sure,” I stammered, “What do you want to see me about?”

“Well,” he said, “It’s not a matter we should discuss over the phone.”

“I’ll be there,” I said weakly.

I opened my liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of Jack Daniels. I’m not much of a drinker, but I needed this. Holding the bottle to my mouth, I took a large swallow. Closing my eyes, I slumped back in the chair. After another swallow I began to calm down. The next day was Saturday. I was supposed to take my boys to the park and toss some baseballs. Well, that would have to be postponed. I went to bed and hoped I could sleep.

The throbbing in my head woke me up. Great, I thought. Just what I need today. After Alka-Seltzer and coffee I began to feel better. I drove to Frank Park’s house. He greeted me at the door and invited me in. He said that Mrs. Parks was away visiting family. We sat in his den. He offered a drink but I refused.

I steeled myself for what was coming and said, “You seem to have something serious to discuss with me, so let’s get to the point.”

He smiled and said, “Jim, I know that you are bisexual.”

There! There it was. I was ashamed to hear him say it. So now I knew the other shoe had been dropped! I sat there and said nothing for a while. Neither did he. He just kept looking at me with a stupid grin on his face.

Finally I was sick of the look on his face and asked, “So what happens now? Am I ruined? Are you going to talk to Joan?”

Fred Parks rose from his chair and walked slowly toward me. He reached down and put his hand on my crotch. Then he kneeled down in front of me and unzipped my fly. I was shocked and relieved at the same time. He reached in and pulled out my cock, it was, of course, soft. He gently cupped his hands under my balls and brought his face down to my cock. Turning his head he rested his cheek along the shaft of my prick. I closed my eyes. Fred then unbuckled my belt and began to pull my jeans down. I raised my ass to help him. When my jeans, boxers, shoes and socks were off, he took my, now semi hard cock, into his mouth. When I got to full hardness he lifted his head and said, “It’s been so long.”

After sucking on me for a while Fred led me into the bedroom. We got naked and climbed on his king size bed. He eagerly took me into his mouth again and seemed to be in heaven as he lovingly kissed and sucked on my cock and licked my balls.

Mr. Parks was about 60 years old. He had a paunch and was balding rapidly. His mouth was wonderful though. Lifting his head off me, he turned facing the night table. He then removed his dentures, both uppers and lowers. He gave me a toothless grin and said, “You’re going to love this.” When his mouth returned to my cock it was incredible! Just like a nice juicy cunt, only with a tongue that licks up and around my grateful cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the best sucking I ever had in my life. With my eyes closed I didn’t know if he was pumping up and down on it or just sucking on it. It felt indescribably incredible. It seems I was awash in his sucking. My whole body was feeling this wonderful sensation. It wasn’t long before I tapped him on the head and told him I was cumming. He kept his wonderful mouth on my cock and moaned “Mmmm” nodding his head. He squeezed my balls and my cum shot like a bullet into his eager mouth. Again and again my stream of cum was sucked out of me. I could see his throat contracting as he swallowed again and again. Finally, as my orgasm eased off, he sucked me dry and cleaned me up with his tongue.

Feeling grateful for the wonderful pleasure he had given me, I took his cock in my hand and started to take it in my mouth. He pushed me away.

“There’s no need for you to do that,” he said. “You may not believe it, but I probably had more pleasure that you did. I haven’t sucked a cock in more than 20 years. I was bi when I was in my teens, but I fought it off. I tried to convince myself that it was the wrong thing to do. I wasn’t queer. I hated myself whenever I had sex with a man. But the feeling of sucking a cock never left my mind. Whet I heard that you were into that I couldn’t pas it up. I had to call you.”

“Well, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were going to expose me to the community. I was petrified!”

“I apologize for that. It never crossed my mind to do that. In fact I hope we can do this again.”

“Well, Fred,” I said, “I don’t care how grateful you are; I want to suck your cock.”

I looked and saw that he was semi hard. He smiled and lay back on the bed. I began to lick his balls. My tongue found its way to his asshole and I licked there too. He sighed. I ran my tongue along his hardening cock, up and down a few times. He was about 5 inches. Opening my mouth I took him all the way in. I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my throat. Closing my mouth over it, I put pressure from my tongue and forced his cock up against the roof of his mouth. I held his cock in that pressure cooker for a while and then, started backing off while continuing the pressure.

When my mouth reached the head of his cock he screamed, “Oh, wow, he said you were good. I had no idea. I’m cumming Jim. Take my cum, take it all Ahhhh.”

I felt his juice upon my tongue. It was very salty. I swallowed it quickly.

Feeling relieved, at least temporarily, I drove home. There was still time to shag a few baseballs with my sons. It ended a very interesting day.

As the weeks went by, Fred and I got together a few times. Once we had a threesome with Don. That was HOT! One Monday morning I walked into the bank to make my weekly deposit. While I stood at the teller’s cage, the bank vice president came up and asked if he could speak to me. I finished my business with the teller and followed him into his office.

“Jim,” he said, “you remember that loan you asked for several months ago? You wanted to expand your business. We had to turn you down because you were spread kind of thin in your investments.”

Wondering what this was all about I said, “Yes, I was disappointed but I understood why I was turned down.”

“Well,” he said, “there might be reconsideration.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, I had a talk with Fred Parks. You know he is one of the bank’s trustees. He asked us to take another look at your application and he convinced me to grant you the loan, with one condition.
“And what would that be,” I asked, becoming suspicious.

“I think you can guess what I mean,” he said with a nasty grin. “Come to my home this Saturday. The wife and kids will be away.”

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Was the whole damn town bisexual? I felt that I was being blackmailed by the bank vice president, but why complain? The problem was, I was getting more male sex and not taking care of my wife very much. I went to his house on Saturday. He invited me in and led me to his bedroom. He stripped and laid on the bed, his rigid cock pointing to the ceiling. It was enormous. I guessed about ten inches at least, maybe bigger.

“Don’t take off your clothes Jim,” he said, I’m not interested in your cock, and I just want your mouth on mine.”

I climbed on the bed and held his monster in my hand.

“I hear you give a great deep throat,” he said.

“I don’t know how much of this giant I can take,” I said.

“Well, I hope you don’t disappoint me. I haven’t cut your check yet.”

I opened my mouth and started to go down on his cock. Man, he was huge.

“My wife tries to satisfy me but she can’t take half of my cock. I need you to take it all.”

I cupped his large balls in my hands and began moving my mouth slowly down on it. It damn well filled my mouth it was so thick. I lowered my head inches at a time and took deep breaths. When I felt the enormous head of his cock begin to enter my throat, I backed off and took another deep breath. Again I forced more of him down my throat; again I had to back off. There was about three inches that I couldn’t get in.

“Don’t quit now Jim. I want you to take it all,” he said.

Now it became a challenge to me. Backing off again, but just an inch, I took a very deep breath and plunged down on it hard! I almost did it. I had to breathe. As I pulled off and gasped for breath he said, “Man, you are good, you almost did it. Try again, only about an inch to go.”

I rested for a moment. “You are a challenge,” I told him.

“You can do it. I heard you were the best.”

“If I live through this,” I said, “I want that check signed and in my hand before I leave.”

He laughed, “If you can take me all the way, you’ve got a deal.”

Bracing myself again for the challenge, I took several deep breaths and then plunged in again. It went down easier this time; it was so wet with my saliva and his precum. I felt the head sliding into my throat again. Then I quickly forced myself onto that cock. I did it! I felt his pelvis bone against my nose. I felt his pubic hair around my lips. Just as I was about to back off he came! Streams of cum were shooting directly into my throat. I managed to just get the head out of my throat and took a deep breath through my nose. His cum kept shooting into my mouth. It began coming out my nose. It was overflowing my lips. I took my mouth completely off his cock and he was still spurting. He was holding his shaft and shooting all over my face. When his orgasm reseeded, he squeezed a final drop onto my lips.

“That was the most fantastic experience I’ve ever had,” he exclaimed. “You’re better than any cunt I’ve ever had. You have a tremendous talent.”

I was pleased that I made him so fulfilled, but my jaw was sore and his cum was still running down my throat. He got dressed and I used his bathroom to wash my mouth and clean the cum from my face and neck. As he showed me out, he handed me the check. It was a thousand dollars more than I asked for.

“You don’t have to pay the thousand back,” he said, “But I’d like to have you do that to me again sometime.”

Without acknowledging his request, I went out and drove home.

This story continues if there is enough interest. Please vote and let me know your comments.

MrLucky
MrLucky
195 Followers