World Champion! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Story Info
D.Bryan has it all, the World Title and the adorable AJ.
2.9k words
4.17
25.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story was Co-Written By Kristi and "Dice" Casden as part of our on-going D&K Universe

*

Following the February 21, 2012 broadcast of Super SmackDown Live, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, wearing wrestling trunks, is returning to his locker room within Rockford, Illinois, BMO Harris Bank Center where a few minutes ago he wrestled to a draw with WWE Champion CM Punk. "That is impossible, I won that match fairly and that incompetent Teddy Long ruined it... I'm a winner, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion... I don't have matches that end in a draw!" Daniel says to AJ Lee, dressed in a black and white half shirt and perfectly fitting hip hugger jeans, as he clutches his World Heavyweight Championship belt.

AJ presses her lips together and nods her head as she looks at Daniel Bryan. "Daniel....you like really shouldn't worry, I mean you've practically beat CM Punk twice over the past few weeks...and if you ask me, that like counts a lot..." AJ says with a sweet smile.

Daniel looks at AJ with a raised eyebrow, "AJ... shut up...." Daniel says as he shakes his head, "I'm the World Heavyweight Champion... that's all that matters... and go close the door..." Daniel says.

AJ bites down on her bottom lip and slowly nods her head before she quietly walks over to the locker room door and closes it.

"Now you know... I'm getting really tired about not being treated with any respect around here... I shouldn't be in the ring 48 hours from being in the Elimination Chamber... I should have had the night off to do things more worth my time... aren't I right AJ?" Daniel says as he moves over the locker room's table and sets down his World Heavyweight Championship.

AJ presses her shoulders up and weakly smiles. "Well...you don't want to seem like you aren't a fighting Champion..." AJ pauses and then slyly smirks at Daniel Bryan. "And you look so hot in the ring..."

Daniel smirks at AJ, "Shut up... and why isn't your top already off?" Daniel asks.

"Well...I didn't know that you'd want to do that..." AJ says with a sweet smile and bites down on her bottom lip as she steps closer, flashing her eyes at Daniel Bryan with a hint of a seductive glare. "I thought you were tired..."

Daniel narrows his eyes, "How dare you... I am never too tried for that!" Daniel snaps as AJ moves a bit closer to him as she pops her hips slightly from side to side

AJ presses her lips together and continues to seductively glare at Daniel Bryan. "I'm sorry Daniel...let me make up to you..." AJ replies as she places her hands onto his wrestling trunks.

"And just how are you going to make it up to me AJ?" Daniel asks with a smirk

"Well...there's a few things I could do..." AJ asks as she lifts her adorable and sweet eyes to look up at Daniel Bryan with a lustfull glare hidden behind the innocence of her eyes.

"Such as?" Daniel asks with a sly smirk as AJ moves her hands slightly against his wrestling trunks covered waist.

"Well...I could perhaps get down on my knees...like this..." AJ says with a playfully sly smirk as she sinks down to her knees in front of her arrogant boyfriend.

"And then what?" Daniel Bryan asks as he sees AJ slide her tongue against her teeth, as she gets comfortable on her knees.

"Well...I could maybe pull down your trunks...like this..." AJ says as she seductively bites down on her bottom lip and lustfully glares up at Daniel Bryan before she proceeds to lower his wrestling trunks from his waist.

"Aha.... and then what will you do?" The World Heavyweight Champion asks with a smirk on his face as AJ pulls down his wrestling trunks, freeing his nicely long and thick cock, which is already semi-hard.

AJ licks her lips and locks her eyes with Daniel Bryan's exposed cock. "Well...I think I might try this..." AJ replies as she places her left hand around his cock and starts to smoothly stroke his shaft.

"Mmmm yes... yes... yes..." Daniel groans as AJ works her left hand back and forth along the length of his cock, causing it to harden quicker.

AJ glances up at Daniel Bryan and smirks before she leans her head down and slaps her wet tongue against the head of his cock, while she moves her hand smoothly back and forth on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Daniel Bryan moans as AJ smacks the head of his cock with her tongue while she strokes it with her left hand. After AJ pulls his trunks down to his feet, Daniel steps out of them while AJ brings her right hand up to place on his waist.

AJ closes her eyes as she holds his cock steady with her left hand and flicks her soft, wet tongue against the head of his cock before she explores his upper shaft with her playful tongue.

"Mmmm yes... you love the taste of a pure vegan's cock AJ... ohhh fuck yes..." Daniel moans as AJ's tongue brushes over the upper areas of his cock while she pumps her left hand back and forth on the lower half of his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm..." AJ softly moans as she slides her tongue back and forth against the bottom side of his shaft, letting his hard cock slide against her nose and forehead.

"Mmmm shit... that's right AJ treat me like how a World Heavyweight Champion should be treated..." Daniel moans as his cock slides against the bridge of AJ's nose and forehead while she works her tongue all the way down the bottom side of his dick rock hard dick.

"Mmmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she places both of her hands onto Daniel's waist and slides her wet tongue against his nicely swollen ballsack.

"Ahhh that's right AJ... lick them sweaty balls..." Daniel moans as AJ eagerly does just that as she flicks her tongue against his balls while his cock is resting perfectly against her head.

AJ moves her soft tongue against Daniel's ballsack in a circular motion before she starts to work her tongue back up the length of his shaft.

Daniel licks his lips as he watches AJ drag her tongue upward against the bottom side of his cock until she reaches the head of his rock hard pole.

AJ parts her soft and perky lips as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth, pressing her lips smoothly around his shaft and begins to sweetly bob her head on his cock.

"Awwww mmmm yes.... yes..." Daniel moans as AJ bobs her head steadily on his cock.

AJ lifts her eyes and seductively glares up at Daniel Bryan as she bobs her head back and forth on his shaft, eagerly taking him at a quicker pace

"Ahhhhh awwww yeah... suck that World Champion dick..." Daniel groans as he places his hands on AJ's brown haired head as she briskly and eagerly bob her head on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm" AJ moans as she lightly rocks forward on her knees as she bobs her head quickly on Daniel's cock, with her perky lips brushing swiftly on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh... awwww..." Daniel moans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of AJ's mouth as the WWE's resident geek goddess shows knows more than just comic books and video games.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she swiftly and smoothly bobs her head on Daniel's cock with her sweet saliva dripping down on his cock.

Daniel smirks as he watches his cock travel back and forth between AJ's lips as she keeps her looking up at him as she sucks and slurps on his saliva coated dick.

"Mmmmmmmm....gahhhhhhh!" AJ moans and then suddenly gags as the head of Daniel Bryan's cock smacks against the back of her mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Daniel groans as AJ gags on his meaty vegan cock.

"Mmmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhh! Gahhhhhh!" AJ continues to moan and gags more loudly as Daniel's cock enters deeper inside of her mouth, causing her saliva to heavily drip down.

"Yes... Yes... YES! Gag on that fucking cock like all the other Diva sluts want to!" Daniel moans as the eager AJ turns her head from side to side on his cock.

"MMMMMMM! MMMMMMMM! GAHHHHH!" AJ moans and gags as her lips grind lustfully on his shaft as she turns her head on his cock.

"Ahhhhh awwww..." Daniel Bryan groans as he removes his hands from AJ's head as AJ continues to work over his cock with her talented mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm....mmmmmm...." AJ moans as she slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of his shaft, while she continues to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmmmm shit AJ.... awwww yes...." Daniel moans as AJ drags her tongue against the bottom side of his prick before she starts to lift her head up off of it.

AJ lifts her beautiful and seductively lustful eyes to look up at Daniel Bryan before she scoots backs on her knees once his cock leaves her mouth. "Did you like that, Daniel?" AJ asks with a smile.

"Oh yeah... that's how a World Heavyweight Champion should be treated..." Daniel grins, "Now shut up and get undressed..."

AJ bites down on her bottom lip and nods her head before she quietly stands up from the floor of the locker room and proceeds to lift her top to expose her nicely rounded and perky tits.

"Mmmm yeah..." Daniel licks his lips as he looks at AJ's perky and round tits as she tosses her top aside.

AJ looks up at Daniel and sweetly smiles before she moves her hips from side to side as she begins to push down her tight fitting hip hugger jeans.

Daniel smirks as he watches AJ teasingly lower her hip hugger jeans down her smooth, toned and gorgeous legs.

Once the tight fitting jeans reach her feet, the adorable and perhaps naive girlfriend of Daniel Bryan steps out of the jeans and starts to lower her adorable white panties.

"You remember to shave that tightly little twat right?" Daniel asks with a smirk as AJ slowly lowers her white panties.

AJ smiles and nods her head. "Of course...that's how you like it, Daniel..." AJ replies.

"Good girl..." Daniel Bryan smirks.

AJ bites down on her bottom lip and seductively looks at Daniel as she steps out of her white panties and stands facing him with her nicely shaved pussy.

"Mmmm yeah..." Daniel licks his teeth as he grabs AJ and pulls her closer to him. Leaning down and lustfully kissing her lips, Daniel lifts AJ up and lowers her perfectly shaven snatch down onto his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" AJ moans as her soft and pouty lips roughly press against Daniel Bryan's lip as he firmly kisses her. AJ wraps her smooth legs around Daniel's waist as he holds onto her and starts to thrust into her pussy while standing.

"Mmmmm!" Daniel moans against AJ's lips as he kisses her and thrusts his cock into her tight cunt while holding her still. The World Heavyweight Champion feels AJ places her hands behind his head as she starts to deepen the kiss as he drills her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she lustfully works her tongue into Daniel's mouth as she starts to rock and bounce on his cock, as he easily holds her petite body up.

"Ahhhh..." Daniel groans as AJ darts her tongue in and out of his mouth as fast as he's pumping his cock into her hot wet twat. Daniel moves his hands so that they are underneath AJ's thighs as she grinds her self on his thick cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh!" AJ moans as she grinds her pussy down on his cock as she lustfully moves and kisses Daniel back, with her tongue slapping against his tongue.

Daniel pushes his tongue against AJ's tongue as she is shoves her tongue as deep as she can into his mouth. As he keeps pumping his cock into AJ's twat. Daniel squeezes the bottom side of AJ's thighs with his hands.

"Mmmmmmmm..." AJ moans and heavily breaths into his mouth as she rocks back on his cock, sharply lowering down on his cock as she continues to firmly thrust into her.

Daniel smirks as AJ breaks the lustful kiss while he sharply rams his cock into her snatch, "You like being the.... ahhhhh slut of a World mmmm fucking Heavyweight Champion AJ?" Daniel asks with a grunt as the normally cute and shy Diva is grinding her snatch on his pistoning cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm.." AJ moans as she moves her hands from the back of his head and places her hands onto his chest as she swiftly bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Daniel Bryan groans as he pounds AJ's pussy before setting her right hand on top of his prized World Heavyweight Championship that's laying on the locker room table.

Daniel steps closer to the table as he pounds AJ's snatch relentlessly with his cock even as he places AJ on the table. Daniel grabs AJ's legs and pulls them from his waist and lift them up into the air as he drives his cock into her pussy while AJ brings the World Heavyweight Championship on top of her stomach so that Daniel can look at it as he fucks her. "Yeah AJ... mmmm fuck that's great..." Daniel groans.

AJ presses her lips together and seductively narrows her eyes to glare at Daniel Bryan as she holds the World Heavyweight Championship against her petite and nicely flat stomach as she slides on the surface of the table, with Daniel firmly pounding away at her snatch.

"Mmmmm yes... yes... yes!" Daniel groans and grunts as he slams his cock faster and harder into AJ's cunt as the sight of AJ having his World Heavyweight Championship over her midsection is inspiring him to fuck her more intensely

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh gosh! Ohhhhhh!" AJ moans and presses her pouty lips together as she locks her normally innocent, but now lustfilled eyes with Daniel Bryan as he firmly and intensely pounds into her.

"Mmmmm yeah... mmmm fuck!" Daniel groans as he plows is cock repeatedly into AJ's twat as she slides his World Heavyweight Championship against her flat toned stomach.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmm Daniel...mmmmm you're so hot..." AJ moans and licks her lips as her petite body easily slides back and forth against the table as she holds onto the World Heavyweight Championship belt pressed against her stomach.

"Ahhhh awww yes... mmmm yes...." Daniel groans as he pounds AJ's snatch harder and faster while he watches as she moves the World Heavyweight Championship higher so that she can flick her tongue teasingly against the letters of his name that's embedded on the belt's gold face plate.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh Daniel..." AJ moans as she narrows her eyes seductively and looks at Daniel Bryan as she slyly runs her tongue against his nameplate on the belt.

The reigning World Heavyweight Champion grits his teeth as he watches his normally sweet and innocent girlfriend lustfully make out with his World Heavyweight Championship belt. "Fuck AJ... awwww fuck... " Daniel groans as his cock begins to throb slightly.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh..." AJ moans as she arches her back off of the surface of the table as Daniel Bryan easily and aggressively jerks her petite body back against his cock.

"Mmmmmm awww.... mmmm awww..." Daniel Bryan grunts as he plows his cock relentlessly into AJ's twat as the throbbing of his cock intensifies.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh gosh!" AJ moans and grits her teeth tightly as she tenses and starts to heavily cum on Daniel Bryan's cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck ahhhh fuck!" Daniel grinds his teeth together as AJ's snatch clenches down tightly on his cock as her pussy juices flow all over his throbbing tool.

AJ closes her eyes and rubs her pouty and adorably perky lips together as she moves her hands against the surface of the World Heavyweight Championship.

The proud vegan pulls his throbbing cock out of AJ's soaking wet pussy and pulls her off of the table to the floor where AJ lands perfectly on her knees while she holds his World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel begins to stroke his cock as AJ opens her eyes and proudly holds his championship up near her sweat coated face.

AJ opens her eyes and looks up at Daniel Bryan with a smile on her face. "I'm totally ready!"

"Ahhhh yes... yes... YES!" Daniel groans loudly as he rapidly strokes his cock until he begins to cum, spraying a large load of spunk on both AJ's smiling face and the faceplate of his World Heavyweight Championship belt.

AJ opens her mouth and holds her tongue out as she tries to catch as much of Daniel Bryan's cum as she can inside of her mouth.

"Ahhhh awww..." Daniel Bryan groans as he strokes his cock until he's finished cumming. "Be sure you clean up my Championship AJ..." Daniel says with a groan as AJ closes her mouth to swallow the cum she managed to catch.

After swallowing the cum, AJ presses her lips together and looks up at Daniel Bryan. "Sure thing, Daniel! You know that I would...like...do anything for you...because like...well...I really like you a lot..."

Daniel smirks, "Shut up AJ... you know I appreciate that... now start cleaning my belt..."

AJ bites down on her bottom lip and looks down before she obediently nods her head and moves her head over to the World Heavyweight Championship and uses her tongue to clean the cum off of his belt.

Daniel Bryan smirks, "That's why I'm never going to lose the World Heavyweight Championship..." Daniel says as he doesn't notice the seductive glare AJ gives him as she perfectly collects every drop of his cum that's on his World Heavyweight Championship.

-END-