World of Warcraft Addicted Siblings Ch. 02

Story Info
I scored my sister her dragon, then scored my sister.
993 words
4.33
100.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookmagee
Cookmagee
30 Followers

In my previous tale, I told the story of how my sister convinced me to get her character in World of Warcraft to level 65. In short, she gave me a hand job and let me finish in her mouth.

It took me 3 days to finish my end of the bargain. Since summer was still upon us and my sister was constantly working or at the lake, her play time was still extremely limited. Her goal all along was to reach maximum level and obtain a purple dragon (known as a Netherdrake).

In the weeks following the handjob, I continued to gain her character levels. Every 5 levels netted me another hand job, ending with my dick in her mouth. The unfortunate thing is that there were only 80 level in the game. Once she reached maximum level, I quickly began scheming how to continue our arrangement.

The only thing remaining was the long and painful grind to obtain maximum faction with the Netherdrake vendor. I wouldn't normally undertake such an endeavor, but the reward was clearly worth the effort (for both of us!).

It took me almost 2 weeks. I worked the entire time without her knowledge. Finally, on a Wednesday night, my sister scored some time to play. When she logged in she noticed a new icon on her interface. She asked me if they had made any changes to the game and I informed her they hadn't. I told her she should just click on it and see what happens. Upon doing so, her character was quickly mounted on top of the purple Netherdrake that she had so coveted. She shrieked with enjoyment and gave me a big hug.

After spending a few minutes flying around, she looked over at me and said, "This is so hot. I am literally turned on by the excitement! I am guessing you would like a reward for this?"

I replied, "If it's not too much trouble."

"Take your pants off and I'll be right back. I have to pee, " she said.

She returned to the room a couple of minutes later and before I had a chance to turn around, she wrapped a t-shirt around my eyes, blindfolding me. She walked to the front of me, and started stroking my shaft.

"I think you deserve a little more than just a hand job this time," she said.

She then put the head of my cock in her mouth and moved it around. Her mouth was so warm I could barely stand it. I hadn't ever had anything so warm on my cock before. She then slowly put the entire shaft into her mouth. When she reached the bottom, I suddenly felt her thighs press against mine. It was then that I realized my cock wasn't in her mouth at all, but deep inside my sister.

"You can take the blindfold off now," she said.

Upon doing so, my eyes gazed upon my naked sister. She was straddling me with my cock no longer visible. Her breasts were stunning. They were perky with small nipples. Her tan lines outlined the shape of her bathing suit that I had become accustomed to seeing her wearing. As she rocked back and forth on my lap, her breasts swung only slightly. She was completely shaved and the sight of seeing my cock slip in and out of her was something I will never forget.

She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in towards her breasts. I slipped her nipple into my mouth and cupped her other breast with my hand. They were more firm than I thought breasts could be. While sucking on her breasts she began riding me faster and faster. A minute passed and she began to straighten her posture. Her head tilted back and she began to moan.

"Oh my god your dick feels amazing," she whispered, "You are going to make me cum."

At this point she was riding me really fast. I felt her pussy tighten up an become really wet at the same time. I leaned back slightly to take the site of my sister's amazing body orgasming on my lap. Leaning back turned out to be a bad idea because as soon as the cool air drifted across my body, I started to get close....really close.

"I'm getting really close," I said.

"Cum with me," she said, "cum inside me."

The words were just too much. I couldn't handle it anymore. I began to cum deep inside my sister's pussy. The feeling was much different then getting a blowjob or jerking off... it was so much more intense. I moaned uncontrollably as she continued to grind against me.

Once I finished she pulled off of me and stood up. I could see cum dripping from her pussy onto her leg and she quickly grabbed the t-shirt she had wrapped around my head and used it to soak up my cum. She began to walk towards the bathroom, but stopped and said, "I start my period tomorrow, so don't worry about finished inside me."

While that thought had yet to cross my mind, it was comforting to hear nonetheless.

She returned to her desk a few minutes later and put her character back on her new dragon.

"That was my first time you know," I said.

"I kind of figured. I hope you weren't disappointed."

"Not at all, it was unbelievable."

"So listen," she said,"for whatever reason, I really like your dick. As long as no one ever finds out, we can continue having sex. If you keep doing things for me in this game, I'll even throw in blowjobs from time to time. Deal?"

They were words I could have only dreamed to hear. I didn't even hesitate when I said, "Deal."

I check the World of Warcraft website daily, waiting for an announcement of when they will raise the level cap.

Cookmagee
Cookmagee
30 Followers