X-Mas Eve

Story Info
Under pressure.
2k words
52.8k
1
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on our bed amid piles of bright crinkly paper, tangled ribbons and bows, I attempt to finish the wrapping of presents for family members - Dan - etc this Christmas Eve. We're behind; - of course we're behind. Two busy adults, lively careers, just beginning their own crazy schedules . . .

"How am I going to find the time to work on getting all the food ready too?" I wonder to myself, fuming, opening another roll of paper. Cutting quickly with furious motions my tirade continues with, "I can't believe all the money we just spent - they'd better love these presents!" Then, centering yet another present to wrap, "Shit!" as the paper tears on the corner of a large box. I'm the type of person who likes to at least make the presents look decent instead of just thrown together ...

At that moment the bedroom door opens just a crack to admit the relaxed face of you, back from checking on Gabby & Dan. Eyes twinkling, you take in my frazzled appearance and the ensuing storm. "Hey. They're all asleep." You risk life and limb wandering into the room, knowing full and well the frenzy I am in - and then locking the door behind you.

"Hey," you say again.

I mutter an unintelligible reply.

"Can I help?" you say

Glaring at you, " Um Steve what do you think?"

Chuckling now, totally unaffected by my some what angry mood, you sit on the bed and pick up a present to wrap. It's one of the boys from the Bratz dolls series. Squinting slightly, you hold it out at arm's length, studying the cropped hair, jewelry, backpack.

"It looks like a girl." you say

"I know."

"So why does she -" is that you can get out before ...

"I don't care why she wants it!" I say in a not so nice tone ...

You look over at my fuming face and smile easily. "God, you're sexy when you're pissed."

I bite back an answering smile, saying, "If you're not going to help, then go watch T.V. or something. There's still too much to do before we can get some sleep tonight Steve. "Absolutely." You say, wearing THAT grin. That charming, I wanna throw you down and have hardcore / lustful sex, aren't I cute, c'mon baby kind of grin.

Only somewhat affected, I shake my head, "No." with a smirk

"Aw, c'mon," you tease, picking up the dolls again. You rearrange limbs, placing them in obscene and compromising positions. "See? The Bratz dolls are having sex!" Look she's giving him a head job. Next to follow are little girl / boy sounds of dolls pleasuring themselves ...

"No." I say, looking away. "We have to get this done." trying so hard to not laugh at you're impersonations ...

Next you find the Magic 8 ball sitting beside me. Shaking the toy you ask it -"Will we be having hot - wet sex tonight?" You're astounded as you turn it over to read it reply, "It Is Decidedly So." it says ...

That forces a smile from me but, I'm not going to give in that easily Steve. (It's tough to get rid of a really good grump) ha ha ha ...

Moving in closer on the bed, you toy with the Rescue Heroes URV robot I'm attempting to wrap. You flick the switch and the robot announces loudly, "System Operational." I try to pull the box away but URV keeps talking with, "Awaiting Input," ( with you're questioning glance ) and then "Commence Action," (to you're "Yeah, baby!") Next you take control of the remote, causing the robot to become very tall and announce it has reached, ( "Maximum Body Extension." ) At you're answering wink and somewhat inappropriate hand gestures, I decide enough is enough already I can't keep the laughing silent any longer ...

I throw wadded green wrapping paper in you're general direction, followed by gold ribbons, a bag of bows and an empty shirt box. You duck each item, and grab my arms, tickling me, making me laugh even harder at you're antics. Still a bit worried, I meet you're eyes and wonder, "How are we ever going to get all of this stuff wrapped by tomorrow Steve?"

Its like you understood what I was saying even with no words ever spoken. You do know me all to well. And only you know how to calm - comfort - ease - protect. You stroke my hair, then my cheek, saying, "It'll get done honey," and then you pull me in - to capture my mouth. You're chin is rough, you taste like peppermints and I melt into you're wonderful handsome extraordinary body. I can't believe how hot you always seem to make me Steve, instant lust, and I wrap my arms around you and kiss you back with so much want & excitement. You do bring out the best in me no matter what the circumstances may be ...

It's a good thing our bed is large; we shove the presents and wrapping implements aside as we tumble throughout the bed. I'm wearing one of you're shirts and as we kiss, lick, and nibble you easily remove it, baring my rock hard tits. Mounds waiting for you're attention. Leaning back you remove you're T-shirt and then lay us down easily onto the sheets. Our warm naked bodies meet, soft against hard. I writhe against you with increasing passion as you're mouth and tongue and teeth devour my neck, my nipples, my navel. God' I love it when you ravish me. & I love being captive to you. Moaning, I stretch out, fingers fiddling through you're hair. You travel down the length of my exposed body, quickly sliding impatient fingers into my panties as you tear them down; they end up somewhere below my knees. You're mouth finds my aroused pussy and I gasp as you begin to finger & lick. I can feel the want in you're breath. I can feel my desires with each thrust of you're finger. One then two ...

You're insistent tongue demands my attention as you pleasure every inch of my quivering flesh. When you move to my clit I can't remain still. Groaning and moving my hips up to you're mouth I'm murmuring, "don't stop, oh please," and I can feel you're smile as you continue to lick and now nibble my oh so sensitive clitoris. Oh yea fuck me ... as my nails run the length of you're back. My hand stroking you're cock as the tip begins to drip. I reach down spreading myself for you wanting to give you complete access. You lick from my clit to my ass. Taking my legs and bending me, you are able to tongue fuck both my ass and cunt. I love the feeling of you're tongue sliding in and out of my holes.

You like the taste of my ass don't you Steve? I say ...

I get mumbles in return.

I again ask this time raking my nails down the middle of you're back ...

You plunge you're tongue as deep as you can. With both hands you grab a hold of my ass spreading me as you're fingers gather around my tight little hole. You take you're index fingers at each side inserting the tips opening as you're tongue continues on its rampage ... then taking you're middle fingers and adding to the opening.

Fuck yea you like spreading me like that don't you?

Clenching, trembling, my body arches upward as my orgasm bursts through me. "Ohhhhh Steve!" Everything implodes, my eyes are shut tightly, I can't even think as I fall back, panting, shuddering.

Still shaking, my eyes open to watch you join me at the top of the bed, erection pointing you're way. You wipe you're smiling wet mouth and then kiss me with force / passion / lust. I love the taste of myself on you're lips, and the thought excites me darkly as I reach out and touch you. Oh, Steve you are so hard. I start to stroke you with one hand but you have other ideas and push me back on the bed, putting you're hands under my ass cheeks.

You lift me slightly, easily fitting you're cock into my dripping pussy as you thrust into me. You groan at the tightness, the wet, the warmth, and I gasp at the sensation of you're thick cock filling my sensitive tissues. I am so willing; you easily fuck in and out of me, pleasuring us both.

Fuck my pussy Steve ... yes yes yes

"Pinch your nipples," You say, and I comply,

Looking up into you're lust-filled face. You pump harder into me as I tease and toy my peach-colored nipples for you're and for my own enjoyment. With a grin you reach, & lube a bit with some of my juicy wetness and then slide a finger back deep into my tightening ass.

I squeal and squirm, but you're hands are holding me firmly, and soon I'm begging for more again as you continue to fuck and finger my ass. Whimpering, I pinch my nipples harder at you're directions and moan as you continue to torment my ass in time with you're own thrusts.

You stop, back up slightly and lift my legs up over you're shoulders.

You're smoldering look tells me what you intend, and before I can protest, ( not that I would ) you're large, rock hard cock is poised directly at my tightest hole. I am well lubed now, somewhat prepared, and I attempt to relax as you push forward, forcing entrance with just the tip of you're cock.

Eyes widening, biting my lip, I wriggle a bit as my tender ass gradually submits to you wantingly. I reach down to play with my aroused pussy as you continue to push forward into my ass, not stopping until you are in all the way up to you're balls. Pausing slightly to allow me some time to adjust, you watch my busy fingers taking heed of my dripping cunt. You rest there for a moment feeling my ass tighten / pump around you're cock. This is a feeling you love and can never resist. Fucking me in my ass has always been ultimate pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, finger your pussy," You breath, and I do

The arousal filling my head. Sweet moisture trickles down to where you're thickness stretches my tightness. Grabbing my ass cheeks, cupping them, you begin to take deep, "powerful" - hard wonderful strokes.

Anal sex is always so intense for us; You're hard pounding makes me beg for more and I clench as I start to cum again. I hear you're answering groan as my ass tightens around you're cock, and with a few more powerful main thrusts you fill me, spilling out a bit as you slow, with gentler, softer, more soothing strokes. In and out you pump as you're cock ejaculates into me. I rest my fingers inside of my pussy feeling you're cock against the inside of my walls. The skin here is so think and I can feel each ridge in you're cock. My eyes are still closed, I'm breathing heavily, perspiring freely, wincing just a bit as you back away due to the onslaught of sensitivity. I'm soothed as you gather me in close into you're strong loving arms. I always feel comfort, love, and that I'm cherished.

Our lust-filled holiday evening fog slowly lifts as I open my bleary eyes to find myself snarled in a tangled pile of ribbon. We've managed to crush a roll or two of wrapping paper during our wild escapade, and as I push my mussed hair out of my eyes I realize I have a shiny red bow stuck to my ass.

I yelp as you pull it off, then you hold me tightly, chuckling.

"Better now?"

"Mmmm," I manage

Snuggling. "Wonderful. But I suppose," I reluctantly add, sighing, "Steve we'd better get moving on wrapping these presents. If I can move."

Grinning again, "I suppose."

"Oh, we have to Steve," I groan. "We've got a lot of work to do before Santa cums tonight."

"Dawn," you smile. "I think he already did."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
StiffClitStiffClitover 16 years ago
Steve sounds HOT!

Great story, great theme. I like the build up. I like that they are together, there are kids and life's problems. I really like that they figure out how to bag all that, and go for what makes all of it worthwhile! Ditto on the "you're" and "your" thing. I await more of your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Wow, a woman writing a graphic, detailed story about the delight of ass fucking. Enjoyed the story, only thing I would add is that "you're" is a contaction of "you are" you would want to use "your". Minor detail. Keep up the good work. Oh, and don't pay attention to the morons that seem to have a thing against ass licking and fucking, they always seem to read "anal" stories and then want to whine about them.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Work: Caught by the Cook Rob the cook catches Wendy the waitress playing with herself.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
You Like It When I'm Naughty Firs time anal delight with the wife.in Anal
Wrapped Around Her Finger A story of an anal first.in Anal