xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 01

Story Info
The very graphic novella.
4.1k words
4.25
47.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

Warning:The following story contains a little bit of just about every possible sort of sex one can have, and in some cases, some sorts of sex that are impossible for us non-powered humans, no matter how hard we wish we could. Enjoy, and if you find parts of this offensive, well, just remember, it's only a story! I can only hope that if you weren’t a fan of the X-Men before, perhaps, through my writing, you can share and appreciate the fondness for these characters I have had since 1978. As always, your feedback is readily welcome!

---------------------------------------------

In the world of Marvel's merry mutants, where strange powers meet strange desires, one team stands as mutant kind’s last and best hope for a kinky co-existence with humanity...

X Writerproudly presents:The New xXx-Men!
---------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Fifty Seven Channels and Nothing On,


The Xavier Institute, Westchester County, Upstate New York.
12:23am


It was late at night at the Xavier Institute, dark hallways quiet in the calm of the witching hour. Deep underground, Bobby Drake sat in the comfortable chair of the Monitor Room. It was from here that the uncanny mutants known as the xXx-Men kept track of all the current happenings in the world, as well as the emergence of new mutants triggering their xXx-Gene for the first time. Once an xXx-Gene had been detected, the Xavier Institute would send out a small team to contact the individual they had sensed, to invite them to return to the xXx-Mansion, for training in how to best control their powers. So far tonight, it had been promising to be a long boring shift for the young college student. No insanely powerful maniacs appearing and threatening the universe… not even a bizarre blip from Cerebra indicating an unknown mutant. The hero known as Iceman sighed while rolling his eyes towards the clock on the wall. The watch went from eleven p.m. to seven a.m. Why the Professor scheduled one of the self-proclaimed most eligible bachelors in mutant kind for the overnight shift on a Friday night was beyond him.

So, he mused as his eyes scanned across the sea of talking heads on the screens, the world seemed safe for the moment. Bobby casually reached out to the controls and brought the mansion’s security up on the main screen. The holographic map of the Institute’s grounds flooded the room in a large cascade of images, as each camera within the compound filled the corresponding region it covered with what it saw. The result was a mosaic cut in the shape of the entire Xavier Estate, dissected by the many different levels of the compound. Most of the areas were dark, with the exception of the private quarters, the gym, the television room, an office and the aptly named Danger Room.

Yes, a little voyeuristic tour of the facilities was just what the doldrums had ordered. Bobby leaned forward and tapped the little plastic camera toggle, bringing the television room up to the main screen. The room was barely lit, the neon glow of the large projection screen television monitor painting the large couch that the camera was fixed upon with a kaleidoscope of swirling colors. The Iceman peered intently at the screen, his youthful collegiate mind differentiating the shadowy figures obscured by a large throw blanket being used by whoever was in the room. He could tell that there was more than one mutant watching television, but how many and who they were he was having a hard time discerning. The motion on the couch seemed restricted beneath the concealing veil of the blanket, but enough evidence was clear. Whoever was under the blanket was getting touchy-feely with whoever else was under the blanket, and was doing it without the apparent knowledge of the other couple watching the television in the room seated on the other couch.

Although that might have been interesting to watch, the fact that the people involved were unknown, and the fact that they were concealed from his prying eyes under the cover of both darkness and a wool blanket gave Bobby cause enough to change cameras to one of the other sections of the mansion that was still occupied.

As the young horny teenager code-named Iceman switched the monitor to the Gym in frustration, a redheaded Siryn named Theresa Cassidy stifled a giggle from under the cover of a throw blanket. James Proudstar, a.k.a. Warpath, looked over at the grinning Irish lass sharing the couch with him, and couldn’t help but smile as well. Across from them, Piotr Rasputin and Kitty Pride sat tightly bundled in a blanket of their own. Before the two couples, the massive flat plasma screen of the television played a rerun of “xXx-Files”.

“I love this episode,” Kitty said softly, “Mulder helps an old friend who turns out to be a mutant wanted by the aliens. Of course, Scully doesn’t believe him.”

“Da, Katya,” Piotr answered, his large frame snuggling closer to the lithe teenager curled against him, “That Agent Scully is smart and sexy, but she’s not very observant.”

“Most folks aren’t.” the genius computer whiz winked, nodding to the couple across from them, as her hand phased out of synch with the solid physical world. Sliding through the quilted blanket, literally, her slender pale fingers felt for the soft electromagnetic barrier that would tell her when she came into contact with the Russian’s strong flesh, it’s fuzzy feeling slightly different than the sweatpants about it. Her hand caressed across the strong muscular leg, a ghost to the clothing between them, passing through it as if it didn’t exist.

Piotr Rasputin coughed in surprise at the unexpected touch, but then again, this was not the first time that Kitty had done something of this nature. Her idea of heavy petting while fully clothed worked nicely for the “Young Jewish Princess”, allowing her to save herself for her wedding day, while allowing her to play and tease to her heart’s content. She was well known for being the shark in the swimming pool you avoided losing awareness of. Douglas Ramsey had been many times the victim of her phasing attacks, her hand merely grabbing his swimming trunks or Dockers just enough to make them immaterial like herself. Cypher often found he simply walked out of his clothing at the most unexpected times.

Kitty’s young mutant teenaged crush was displayed mercilessly upon the poor boy. Shy, but refusing to show it, or openly breaking her first true love loyalty to Piotr, Kitty’s frustrated teasing affections with Douglas merely ended up tormenting the genius mutant. He felt the same attraction to her, trapped in the feelings of inadequacy when stacked against the gentle giant poet warrior Colossus. No wonder he decided to make a pass at the much more outspoken blonde bombshell sister of Piotr, Illyana Rasputin, nicknamed Magik. She was rumored to have deserved that name for her very bewitching ways. It was actually Illyana that ended up suggesting the various ways Kitty could use her power to have fun with the many pretty boys that waltzed around the mansion on a regular basis without being technically disloyal to the sweet boyfriend.

She used one such technique now. Mentally focusing her hand to phase, she passed it through the flesh of his cock. Minutely changing her density, she felt the slight magnetic drag as she passed through up and down his shaft, tugging upon his penis from the inside out. Piotr exhaled a deep breath as she quietly stroked him to erection. It was weird, having your penis being moved around in your pants with only the loose soft silky feel of the sweatpants being felt. Pulling more and more blood into the organ, she smiled to herself as the television switched to a commercial break. The downside to this particular technique was that when she was done, her hand was left throbbing. The upside, however, was that whomever she stroked this way was left throbbing as well.

“K-K-Katya,” Colossus blushed, squirming slightly on the couch, Kitty’s hand pulling on his quickly hardening member, pressing it into the growing tent in his pants. She shushed him, her face turning away to face the television monitor again, the muted colors softly lighting her features in the dim light. Piotr nervously glanced over at James and Theresa bundled up upon the opposing couch across the large chamber, seemingly blissfully unaware of what was happening to him. In truth, it appeared that the red headed Theresa had plans of her own with her young Indian brave named James, her head slowly sinking lower and lower, disappearing below the edge of the blanket. James Proudstar stared blankly at the television screen, it’s commercial risk free money back guarantee apparently capturing his undivided attention.

Siryn paused a moment, her emerald eyes glittering in the dim light, silently staring back at the nervous artistic Russian. Her eyelids seemed heavy, blushingly hooded with a steamy and sultry look. A mischievous and overtly flirting smirk pursed her moist and pale pink lips, the sharp edge of her tongue sliding across playfully.

Piotr raised his eyebrows in surprise as she winked, and her face slid out of view. The fiery Irish lass was extremely appealing, curves in all the right places, the pale luminescent sheen of skin typical of those stormy northern European isles, but never had she ever made any sort of overt intentional gestures such as this. Colossus shifted his gaze to James Proudstar’s face again, looking to see if he noticed anything.

No change. Bearing a poker face worthy of the infamous Arcade, a sadistic assassin for hire, the Indian showed no expression. Now the young mutant had to consider if she had been only teasing him, or if she was sending him a signal of her interest. His imagination of what those soft lips might feel like wrapped around his cock began to flood his overactive mind. Siryn was shades of a Nicole Kidman in vision, pale skin, light splay of freckles, only softer…less angular. Truly, an erotic sight worthy of seeing, even more so of experiencing, if the young Russian could manage it. For now, though, it was good enough simply to quietly ponder.

Kitty’s unique version of a hand job had the Russian hard as iron. Stroking and milking the sexual steel rod between his legs, she began to feel the only bad side effect that this particular effect had on her. Her hand began to throb. Of course, it was a mild inconvenience considering the benefits…that of leaving the male member she was servicing throbbing as well. Out of the corner of her eyes, Kitty could see Piotr’s eyes lower to a half-hooded state, no longer seeing the television, but off in some dreamy state of contentment.

“I love you, Piotr,” Kitty whispered in the darkened room, nestling closer to her beloved beau.

“Boishe moi, Katya,” Piotr whispered back, “That feels so incredible.” The young mutant girl smiled in response with a nod of her head, pleased that he was enjoying her ministrations. Piotr glanced over at Kitty once more, her eyes still locked upon the television screen. Seeing that she wasn’t looking, Piotr stole another glance slyly towards James and Theresa.

Like some dusty exhibit at a wax museum, the Indian teen mutant still stared, motionless, at the television screen. The quilt wrapped around him and the Irish lass showed definite signs of movement, however. Upon occasion, coppery curls of fine hair peeked out from behind the patchwork shield, only to bob back into the depths hidden from Piotr’s voyeuristic exercise of fantasy. Suddenly Piotr found himself face to face with the lovely Siryn once again, as she patted James Proudstar on the arm, gave him a peck on the cheek, and then leaned over to grab a glass filled with some dark drink she had poured for herself hours ago from the coffee table.

She moved slow and gracefully, like some large predatory cat on the grassy savannah, lush in her beauty, and fully cognizant of her surroundings. As she lifted and tipped up the end of the glass to her supple pink lips and drank, a small trickle of the dark liquid, contrasting sharply with the pale flesh of her neck, slid downward, downward, downward. Piotr simply froze, like a deer in oncoming headlights, for there, just before him in the twilight lighting of the room, were two picture perfect breasts with small bubblegum pink nipples standing tall and erect, teasing him from the loose confines of Theresa’s deeply cut silken nightgown. He could not help but stare at the mouthwatering luminous globes before him.

Theresa set down the glass, and in seemingly casual nonchalant behavior, took a finger, as she leaned back into James, and slowly traced the path of the fluid back up, wiping it off her, and bringing Piotr’s eyes back to her own. She held out the finger before her, the drop of liquid she had acquired off her chest clinging precariously to it, slithered out her long pink tongue and sucked the slender finger clean with a smile and a wink.

Kitty caught Piotr out of the corner of her eye staring over at Theresa’s brazen display. Here she had been thinking that Piotr was enjoying her talented gift to him, but he was using it to fantasize and flirt with Siryn! She roughly yanked her hand free, the pulse of magnetic drag stroking Piotr hard one last time. With Siryn’s finger suck display and Kitty’s rough stroke, Piotr suddenly found himself coming uncontrollably hard in his own sweatpants, gasping in surprise.

“I’m going to bed,” Kitty icily announced pushing herself up off the couch, her entire form suddenly becoming immaterial, as she drifted upwards like some ghostly astronaut in zero gravity. Kitty left the stunned Piotr staring up at the panty less slender teen legs disappearing through the ceiling above, his mouth agape.

“K-Katya…?” Piotr stuttered questioningly.

“Good night, Kitty,” Theresa chimed cheerily.

“I wonder why Kitty dashed off to bed so quickly…?” James Proudstar finally spoke up, looking over at the confused Colossus, dropping his arm around his girlfriend.

“I…I don’t know…” Piotr shook his head. Kitty hadn’t seen him staring at Siryn’s display, had she? “I…I should go check on her.” Colossus rose from his seat, tossing the comforter he had been wrapped in to rest upon the back of the couch.

“Hey big guy, looks like you spilled something,” James smiled and pointed towards Piotr’s lower half.

The crotch of Colossus had a big wet spot on it.

“I hope it doesn’t stain,” Theresa smiled, with a wink.

“Uh…” Piotr stammered, “I hope not, either. Spaceba, tovarisch. Good night.” He grabbed a few napkins from the small little holder next to the coaster rack on the end table, wiping the front of his sweats as he excused himself quickly out of the room.

As soon as Colossus stepped from the room, James Proudstar turned to face Theresa Cassidy. “Someone was being a naughty girl.” His large strong hand slipped down her back, sneaking under the lip of her silky nightgown. A lone finger slid into the exposed butt crack, slithering it’s way past her asshole and lodging itself into her sopping wet pussy. “Someone seems to have gotten quiet excited about it, too.”

Theresa grunted softly as she felt the digit enter her. “Judging by the size of your hard on, Mister Proudstar,” she replied, throwing the quilt back and revealing the mutant’s large dick standing tall and sticking out of his shorts, “the ‘girl with the golden throat’ isn’t the only one that is horny as hell, either.”

“I will not deny it, Miss Cassidy. I will not deny it.” Warpath chuckled, wiggling his trapped finger inside her. “Care to pick up where we left off?”

“I’d thought you’d never ask,” Theresa giggled, licking her lips again, and moaning slightly as James manipulated his finger around within her, making her squirm on the couch as she lowered her mouth down upon the massive mutant prick.

The “girl with the golden throat”. It started as an offhand comment made by her father, Sean Cassidy, also known around the world as the Interpol agent codenamed Banshee, as a means of making the young lass feel better about her being a mutant. Gifted with the same powerful ability to produce sounds outside the normal range of the human voice with her larynx that her father could, she could not only produce tones of perfect pitch, but even more so, create potent ultrasonic and hypersonic frequencies that could subdue people and using the force of the sonic waves, allowed her to fly. She had been practicing her abilities long enough to know how to exploit her gifts in many rather unusual ways. One of those managed to get her dad’s expression from the old home movies to come back and haunt her, when her xXx-Force teammates discovered it. “The girl with the golden throat.” Learning how to create a resonance feedback just by humming, she found she could manipulate positive reactions from the folks she used it upon.

Simply put, Siryn was a master cocksucker extraordinaire, bar none.

Having wetted her lips with the caramel colored soft drink during her teasing and flirting with Piotr, Theresa was primed and ready to continue with her servicing of Warpath. She reached her slender hand around the Indian’s rock hard cock, barely able to circumvent it’s girth, its angry purple mushroom head staring back at her, beckoning her. She stroked the stiff shaft firmly, pulling the sheath of skin along the taut organ, pumping the engorged prick even larger. Blowing softly across the cock head, Siryn snaked out her soft pink tongue and licked across the length of the slit, sending shivers down James’ spine. Like a young child savoring a lollypop, the Irish lass popped the prick into her mouth, sucking on the enormous bulbous head, her saliva dribbling down the length of the thick shaft. She felt James fidget beneath her, his ass wriggling around the cushion, making the finger he had buried in her sopping pussy squirm.

She relaxed her jaw, slowly sliding down the slick pole, taking in inch after inch, until she felt it nudge the back of her throat. It stretched her petite-lipped mouth around its enormous girth, as she felt the large head pop into her throat. Instinctively, she swallowed, milking the mushroom shaped dickhead deeper into her throat. She fought the gag reflex to choke, since her body abruptly realized that it couldn’t actually swallow the meaty object lodged in her throat. Instead, she gave in to the urge to try swallowing the penis again. Repeating the gulping action over and over, Theresa’s throat massaged and milked and squeezed at James’ iron hard cock. The Indian youth grunted sharply, the feeling that was washing over his prick was beyond belief. Had this been the extent of Siryn’s oral talents, any red-blooded male would have been extremely pleased and happy with the performance. However, Theresa had a trick up her sleeve.

She began to hum, but with her superhuman vocal chords, and the fact that spongy blood engorged penile chambers conduct sound extremely well; she was able to oscillate her tone into a cascading resonance sonic wavelength. Not only was the Irish lass slurping at his dick, but now she was stroking it with sound, the vibrations giving James rather peculiar feelings that his cock was being massaged from the inside out by powerful tiny fingers, milking it even more than before.

James began to pant and squirm, his crotch buzzing electrically. Shoving another thick finger into Theresa’s sopping snatch was the only proper response to this sexual assault upon his pulsating penis. He rubbed his fingers up and down the swollen fat lips, the lack of her natural red hair on the moist slick pubis appreciatively noticed. Sinking the two large fingers into the cleft between her ass cheeks, he drove past the clenching ring of muscle that lined her pussy entrance. He felt the sucking of her hot sex upon his strong fingers, drawing them deeper in as her supple back arched upwards to meet his insistent thrusts.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers
12