Yearly Exam Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Matheson calls me in and uses me roughly.
1.9k words
4.29
237.3k
71

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they used me, they had me get back on the table and did the actual exam. It was beyond strange. But it was free of charge.

I left there feeling like a whore, ashamed that I actually did all that, and came. What had gotten into me? Why did I like it?

The next week, on Tuesday, I got a phone call from the doctor's office. It was Dr. Matheson.

"Lila? We need to discuss your test results. It's urgent. Can you come in today?"

"Um...sure? What...time?" I started fretting that whatever I'd done with Dr. Andrews and Nurse Kelly had made me contract something. My stomach knotted and I started to panic.

"How about 5:30?"

"Aren't you closed by then?"

"Yes, but this is urgent and we know you have to work, right?"

"Yes..."

"We'll see you at 5:30. Sharp," he emphasised.

"Okay, got it."

We hung up and for the rest of the day I was distracted by thoughts of what they'd done to me. I was trying to deny my arousal, trying to block it from my head, but the thoughts wouldn't go away.

I arrived at the building at 5:20, and waited nervously for the elevator as it made its slow way down.

When it finally got there it was 5:25. I'd just make it.

I walked in and was greeted by Nurse Kelly.

"Lila, hi! How are you?" she said sweetly as if nothing had happened, as if she hadn't called me a filthy slut just last week.

"Hi," I murmured.

"Dr. Matheson is waiting. Follow me." She smiled and led me down the corridors to one of the examining rooms.

Dr. Matheson was waiting. He looked impatient.

Matheson was older than Andrews, in his 60s. He was a little heavy, bearded, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. He wasn't half as attractive as Andrews.

"Lila, so happy you could make it...with just a minute to spare."

Kelly left, closing the door behind her.

"Sorry...the elevator...it took forever..."

"Well next time you'll have to get here faster."

Next time? Oh god, I thought. What if I have an STD?

"Please, have a seat on the table."

I lifted myself up and closed my legs, as I'd almost just flashed him my white lace panties under my skirt. I caught him eyeing me there, but averted my eyes.

"Now, Dr. Andrews says he ran a series of tests. Everything is normal."

"Then why am I here?"

"You're here because I heard your behavior was very unladylike and lewd."

"But-" My face burned, I looked at the floor. What did I do?

"Now Lila, we have some strict rules here. I can't just allow you to behave like that with one doctor when he isn't even your doctor."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean, Lila."

He started rubbing his crotch.

"Spread those legs."

"No...please!"

I jumped off the table and ran to the door. It was locked. Kelly stood outside.

"Oh god!" I whined.

"Get back on the table and spread your legs. I'm not going to tell you again."

"No! Please! Please let me go Dr. Matheson!"

"You did this to yourself, Lila." He walked over to me and pulled me by the hair and slammed me against the table. I screamed.

"No!"

He kicked my legs apart and pulled my skirt up. He rubbed the outside of my lace panties.

"What's this? You're moist, Lila. I think you like this."

"No..." I whimpered. I couldn't believe how my body betrayed me so easily, without me even thinking of it.

"Oh I think you do."

He yanked my panties down to my ankles and shoved two of his fat fingers inside me and started pumping me. I bent over, trying to cling to the table.

"Yeah, you like this you little slut. Listen to how juicy you are."

My pussy made embarrassing wet squelching noises as he pumped it hard with his fingers.

I sobbed. "Please, Dr. Matheson...don't..."

He said nothing, he just kept pumping me deep and hard. I tried hard to keep my orgasm from building but I couldn't stop it. It welled up deep inside me, overtaking me. I felt my pussy start baring down, contracting around his fingers.

"Cum for your doctor you slut."

I wailed, my cum squirted out of me. "Oh god!" I cried. It kept coming in streams as he relentlessly probed my insides with his fingers.

"Good girl," he growled. "Now..." He slid his fingers out of me as I caught my breath. "Get on the floor and clean up the mess you just made."

"What? No!"

He pulled my hair and shoved me to the ground. "Clean up your cum you dirty whore." He put his boot on my shoulder and shoved me backwards. "I won't have to treat you like this if you obey me," he warned.

I kneeled over and started licking my own cum up off the floor. I made slurping noises as I cleaned up the puddles, trying to do it as fast as possible.

"Good. Good, slut. You like tasting your own juices? I'm told you're a very tasty little cunt. I'll have to try it one day...but not today. Today I'm going to invade your asshole."

"No, please!"

"Oh yes. I've been eyeing it ever since you came in for your first exam. It looks nice and tight. Get up."

I stood up, my legs shaking.

"Bend over." He shoved me against the table again. I bent over, defeated.

I heard him unzip his pants and lube himself up. He took a gob of it and spread it around my anus, sticking his fingers inside.

"Mm nice and tight. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No," I whimpered.

He slid his dick around my slippery hole, then slowly penetrated it. I cried out as he filled me inch by inch with his fat manhood. His girth stretched me painfully, I wept.

"Hmm...maybe I should have plugged you first...Oh well." He slammed into me, making me scream.

"Don't worry, you'll grow to like it."

"I'm never coming back here again!"

"We know where you live, Lila. We have your address in our files. You won't get away from us."

I cried harder, tears streaming down my face and onto the table. He pumped me fast, then slow, then fast...alternating speeds and making me cry and moan.

"I think you like this too, Lila. Listen to yourself." He spanked my ass hard.

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Take it, bitch." He spanked me again and slammed into me, my asshole stretching more and more to accommodate him as my ass cheeks stung with his strikes. "Mm I love stretching out a tight little asshole like yours. Do you like this, Lila? Do you like feeling a nice, thick cock inside your asshole?"

"No!" I yelled.

"I think you do. I think you're ashamed of how much you like it. I can see strings of your pussy juices dripping out of you."

"No, no, no! Why?" I whined.

He laughed at me, then spanked me again. "I'm gonna cum, get on your knees," he grunted.

"What?"

"On your knees, bitch!" he shouted.

He pulled out of me with a pop and I turned and got on my knees. He held his dirty cock in front of me, and smacked my lips and face with it. "I think you know what to do with this, slut."

I reluctantly took it between my lips. I could taste my own asshole on him. I sucked it hard and fast, trying to get it over with as fast as possible. He started fucking my face, holding the back of my head and making me gag on his thick meat. Tears streamed down my sweaty face again. He pulled out and emitted a few grunts as he blew his hot, thick load all over my hot, tear-streaked face, glazing it.

"You'll be a good little fuckslut. Stay there."

He walked to the other side of the room and came back with his phone. He held it up and took several photos of me.

"No, please don't!" I exclaimed. He took a photo of that, too.

"Our clients will like these. Hmm...yes. Would you like to see how you look with your face covered in cum?"

"No!"

He showed me anyway, making me look. There I was, my otherwise pretty face defiled, glazed with gobs of thick, milky semen. I looked like a slut. I was a slut. I was a slut because I came for him, because I oozed when he fucked my anus.

He took a gob of cum off my face and forced it into my mouth. I swallowed the salty, slightly bitter substance. Then he did it again, and again, until he had effectively made me swallow every drop of cum that had hit my face.

"You like eating cum, don't you, slut?"

I didn't answer.

"I said don't you, slut?" he demanded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like eating cum."

"Good girl. You can leave. Make sure to see Kelly before you go. She'll schedule another appointment with you."

He motioned to Kelly to unlock the door.

It hurt to walk. My asshole was sore, stretched, tired. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I followed her back to the waiting room.

"We'll need you to come in on Friday."

"Friday? But-"

"Lila, don't make this harder than it has to be," she warned. "Did you like how Dr. Matheson used you?"

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

"Don't you dare talk to me that way!" She reached over and slapped me. "I have a mind to put you over my knee right now, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that."

I lowered my head.

"You'll learn to like it. You're already halfway there. I watched and heard everything, slut."

"I'm not a slut!"

"Why'd you come back then? You knew what was going to happen."

"No I didn't!"

"Oh yes you did. Why would Matheson tell you to come in after office hours? You can't possibly have believed he wanted to discuss test results. You know they don't come back for two weeks anyway. You may not have known how he'd use you, but you came here to be used. You like it, Lila. Stop lying to yourself."

I was speechless. She was right. I did know all that. Was I really a slut? Did I really like it?

"Come here, Lila. It'll be okay. Come here."

I walked around the desk. She sat there, her legs spread, her bare vagina on display.

"I think you know what to do. Slut."

I dropped my bag and got on my knees, and ate her out.

"Mm that's right baby. You like eating cunt, don't you hon? Mm, I love that hungry little mouth of yours."

I slurped at her juices and sucked at her engorged clit. She was dripping onto the chair, onto my chin, everywhere. She held my head and pressed my face to her pussy as I hungrily feasted on it. I was a slut. I did like this. I am a slut, I repeated over and over in my head.

"Mm good girl. You were hungry for my pussy, weren't you? Lick it all up, you filthy slut."

I did lick it all up. I cleaned her out with my tongue, swirling it around until she climaxed, her pussy pulsating and gushing cum all over my lips and face.

She pushed me away. "Clean up the mess on the chair," she commanded.

I licked it up, her thick juices coated my tongue.

"Good girl. Now, we'll see you Friday at 7."