Yearly Exam Ch. 07

Story Info
I am driven to accept that I am a filthy, cum-hungry slut.
3.4k words
4.41
115.5k
44

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark left to go pick up something from his apartment. I opted to stay because I needed to clean. He made me clean naked.

So I mopped and scrubbed and vacuumed in the nude, not entirely happy about it because cleaning was dirty.

I thought about how the doctors owned me, how they had put a price on me and yet let me ignorantly go about my daily life as if it were my own. I felt like such a fool! And I was angry, so angry at how Kelly had made me feel like I could trust her, when all I'd been to her was a product.

I dropped the vacuum and sat down on the floor and cried. Mark was the only potentially good thing to come out of this, and yet I still felt like I had lost something.

I didn't even know why I trusted him. He'd really given me no tangible reason to. I felt so naive! He'd probably wind up pulling the same shit, and reselling me once he got tired of me. That idea made me cry harder. I wanted to belong to him! His energy was irresistible. I wanted to melt into him. I wanted to be owned by him. I felt like an addict.

My buzzer rang. I couldn't get up. I was seized in a stream of tears. What if I just ran? What if I disappeared? But how could I? Now Mark was back and I had to let him in. Neither my mind nor my body resisted, despite my doubts.

The buzzer rang again. And again. And again. It just kept assaulting my eardrums.

"Stop! Stop it!" I screamed.

I caught my breath and lifted myself up and let him in.

But it wasn't Mark. I heard several sets of footsteps on the stairs. I froze like a deer as the door burst open.

"Perfect, she's naked," said Andrews.

He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and hauled me down the stairs.

"Get the fuck off me! What are you-"

Matheson reached over and covered my mouth and said, "Scream and you're dead."

I started crying. Where was Mark?

Andrews hauled me into a van and dropped my naked body down on the floor.

Matheson ordered, "Get up, cunt." He kicked me in my side, just hard enough to cause more adrenaline to surge and make me obey immediately.

I stood up and the van jerked and started moving. Who was driving it? All three of them were in the back with me. Who else knew about this?

There were ropes attached to a grating that was flush against the panel of the van on the driver's side. Matheson pushed me against the grating, which dug into my soft skin, and tied my arms so that they were spread wide open. Andrews spread my legs apart and tied my ankles.

My tits were bouncing heavily as the van drove on. Matheson took a flogger from the passenger's seat and started flogging them hard, almost immediately producing red streaks on my sensitive skin.

Kelly got on her knees and looked up at me and said, "You're in so much trouble, slut." She spit in my pussy and started eating it as Matheson went on and on with the assault on my tender breasts.

I was crying and moaning, tossed by a sea of pleasure and pain. Kelly sucked my clit hard and forced my cum out of me fast. She held her mouth under my hole and drank it. Then she kept going. I started screaming.

"This is what you get for leaving us without permission, you ungrateful slut," said Andrews as he watched.

"Please! Please stop!" I sobbed.

"We've only just begun." Andrews took the flogger from Matheson and wailed on my titties and my tummy as Kelly worked my oversensitive clit.

"God! Oh god!" I shrieked as the cum gushed out of me and Kelly drank it. She didn't stop. She wouldn't stop. It was like she was getting back at me for yesterday. But that wasn't all my fault! I wouldn't have done it if Mark hadn't made me! I started sweating as her hungry tongue and her merciless fingers probed and milked me yet again while Andrews continued to flog me relentlessly. I was floating, whatever resistance I had left was quickly being siphoned.

"Please!" I whimpered. "No more! Please, no more!"

"You can beg all you want, slut, but we won't stop," said Andrews.

"Why?" I whined.

"We told you: you left without permission. The client didn't give you permission to leave, and neither did Kelly or Matheson. That's a very serious offense."

"Mark owns me! I'm his!"

He flogged me hard as Kelly sucked at my clit, and instead of screaming from pain, I started cumming.

"Oh! Oh my god!" I wailed in a high-pitched whine.

Kelly drank my cum and milked my clit with her fingers, making me twitch and writhe in my restraints. Sweat was dripping down my body. My nerves were in overdrive. They kept at it, torturing me in the back of this van that kept driving.

"I wanna fuck that cunt," said Matheson.

Kelly backed away and Andrews stopped and Matheson took out his hard cock and plunged it inside me. He pulled my hair and slapped my face as he pumped my overworked pussy.

"Please, god!" I whined. He slapped me harder then twisted my nipples.

"That's right. Scream, bitch!"

He started choking me as he railed me with his dick, and I almost started cumming. He slowed down and robbed me of release.

"That's right, you like this cock. Your pussy doesn't lie - unlike that slut mouth of yours."

He pulled out and sprayed my belly with his cum, leaving me breathless and needy.

Andrews was next. He took me down from the panel and then made me get on all fours. He tied my wrists to the bottom of the grate so that my arms were straight out in front of me and my face was pressed to the floor.

He had Kelly lube my asshole and his cock, and then he stuffed himself inside my ass. I yelped as he pushed himself in.

"Such a nice, tight asshole. And you were gonna take that away from us. You selfish, dirty slut." He spanked me hard and my asshole clenched around him. He groaned and spanked me again. First one cheek, then the other. The pain coursed through me, and I screamed.

"Your holes are ours to use, cunt," he said, spanking me again. He was tenderizing my ass inside and out, his dick and his hands working in tandem, pumping me hard and spanking me hard. I felt like I was on fire, every nerve down there was screaming.

His dick pulsated inside me and he filled my ass with his hot cum. He pulled out and I felt his cum oozing out and down to my pussy. He spanked me again, making my muscles clench and forcing more of his cum out of my hole.

Kelly was next. She grabbed a huge strap-on from the front seat and held it in front of my face.

"Suck on this, slut."

I picked my head up as much as I could and started trying to suck it. I could barely get my lips around it.

"That's going inside that slippery, slutty cunt of yours, so get it nice and wet." She shoved it in further.

I groaned as I tried to suck it. It hurt as my lips stretched and strained around it.

She pulled it away when she was satisfied and strapped it on, then drove it inside me in one thrust. I screamed, the pain of my hole stretching reverberating through my thighs and my tummy.

"How does that feel, bitch?"

I groaned. She spanked me hard. "I asked you a question, cunt!"

"It hurts!" I whined.

"Good." She thrust harder, making me scream again. She then reached around and pressed and rubbed my clit.

"No! Oh god, no!" I wailed and sobbed.

She kept going, my pussy getting more and more slippery until it stopped hurting except for a dull soreness around my entrance. I started moaning and pushing back.

"That's right...fuck yourself, cunt."

I pushed back faster and faster, bringing myself to an orgasm I desperately needed. "Ohh god!" I shrieked. My cunt exploded around the cock.

"Mmm look at all that cum pouring out of that hole. And look at how your asshole is leaking....What a dirty fuckslut you are. Thank me, bitch."

"Thank you," I whimpered, panting and weak.

"You want some more?" she asked, slamming into me.

"No! Please, no more!"

"Too bad."

She kept fucking my exhausted cunt, spanking me, and working my clit. I sobbed until another orgasm came over me and then I screamed, cum gushing out of my pussy and tears streaming down my face.

She pulled out and untied my wrists.

"Get on your knees and clean your cum off of this you filthy slut."

I got on my sore knees and licked and sucked the dripping mess off of the cock. The van was stopped. I hadn't noticed it stopping. I was delirious, l felt like I was floating, like I was lighter and my body was sailing. And yet I felt a weight on me, because it seemed as though they'd never let me go. I would never be Mark's.

I crumpled onto the floor, defeated, into a puddle of my own cum.

"Slut."

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of black shoes and black jeans. I raised my eyes and there he was. Mark.

I could barely speak, I was done. He crouched down in front of me. "Hey. How do you feel?" he asked with a tenderness that seemed alien to the situation.

"Am I hallucinating?"

"No."

"You were driving?"

"I arranged this."

"You...you did this?"

"Of course. I told you that you were mine."

"Oh my god," I wept.

He sat and crossed his legs and held his hand out. "Come 'ere."

I picked myself up on my hands and knees and crawled to him. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me and pet me.

"Do you still want to be mine?"

"What?"

"I'm giving you a choice."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you if you don't want me."

"Then why did you- I thought you said that you threatened Matheson."

"I did. And then we negotiated."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wanted to test you."

"Why?" I cried. Why was everyone so fucked up?

"Because if you don't want to be used like how they just used you then I don't want you."

I gasped. It was conditional. Of course it was conditional.

"That doesn't mean that I don't want you to want that."

"Why are you giving me a choice?"

"Do you think you have a choice?" Kelly spit out.

"Shut up, Kelly," warned Mark.

"No...no, she's right. I really don't have a choice..." I murmured, looking at Kelly. She looked at the floor.

"No, you do. Don't listen to Kelly."

"No, she's right. This is what I am, isn't it? She's right...this is what I want. I don't have a choice."

"Yeah?" He lifted my chin up and kissed me. His hand crept down to my pussy and started playing with it. I clung to him as he worked me again while he kissed my mouth deeply. I twitched at his touch, which hurt my overworked pussy, but I did not want to ask him to stop. I did not want to deprive him of what he wanted from me.

My pussy started lubricating itself again and its oversensitivity started waning. I arched my back as sparks and waves of pleasure started to course through me. I pulled at his dark hair and moaned.

"Good girl," he whispered into my mouth.

"I want you to give me all of you."

Butterflies swarmed in my belly and I groaned. I ached for him. I felt like I was being split apart and melting together all at once.

He pulled his hand away and picked me up.

"I think it's time," he said to the others, nodding to the door.

Andrews opened the door. We were in the woods somewhere, and there was a crowd of men outside, and an empty blanket laid out.

"I'm going to use you in front of all these men."

"They aren't going to-"

"I think you've been through enough today."

He carried me to the blanket and set me down.

"Get on your knees."

I knelt before him. He took his hard cock out and fed it to my tired mouth. I pushed my mind past the soreness and sucked him hard, swirling my tongue around, savoring his taste.

"Play with that pussy for all of us," he commanded.

I slid my hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. He groaned as I started moaning on his cock.

"Oh yeah," grunted one man as he walked up to me and watched as I bobbed my head on Mark's cock. He rubbed his crotch then unzipped his pants.

"You hungry for cum, sweetie? Because we're gonna give it to ya," said another one.

The first man took his dick out and started stroking it as he watched. I heard others walk up to me and start doing the same thing. I looked up at Mark. He smiled down at me.

"You're doing so good, baby," he said, stroking my hair.

"Mm...suck that cock, slut," groaned one man behind me. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." I felt it as his hot cum started hitting my back and sliding down to my ass. It threw me to the edge. I looked up at Mark and moaned.

"You need to cum? Cum, slut."

I burst underneath my fingers, my cum gushed out and down my thighs and onto the blanket.

"Oh look at that fucking slut cum!" someone exclaimed. I felt myself blush.

Mark pulled his cock out of me and smacked my face with it.

"On your hands and knees."

I obeyed, sticking my ass up in the air, offering him my holes.

He slipped into my dripping pussy and started fucking me. He scooped some of the cum off my back and fed it to me.

"Gentlemen," he announced, "my slut loves cum. Please feel free to feed yours to her."

The men started grunting and groaning and closed in around me as they stroked their hard cocks. One came up to my mouth and said, "Open that mouth you hungry cumslut."

I opened my mouth and he emptied his load into it. Some dripped down my chin as I swallowed it. I yelped as Mark thrust harder and I felt more cum spilling onto my back.

"Mm, you like this, baby? You like being a cum dumpster?"

"Uh-huh!" I moaned.

Two more men walked up to me and I opened my mouth as they sprayed their cum all over my face. I was pushed to the edge again.

"Sir? Please can I cum?"

"Cum on my dick, slut."

I groaned and unleashed on him, squirting everywhere. Another man came up to me as I came and knelt down, and sprayed his seed on my tits as they swung back and forth from Mark's thrusting.

"Oh, good girl," Mark grunted.

"Open that mouth, slut," said one man. I opened my mouth and he rested his dick on my bottom lip and shot his cream down my throat.

Mark pulled out of my pussy and entered my ass. A guttural sound escaped my lips as he pushed himself in.

"Oh yeah, fuck that luscious ass," said someone.

"What a filthy slut this one is."

"I bet she loves this."

I did. I did love it. And I admitted it. "I love being a filthy slut, Sir," I moaned as he fucked my asshole.

"I know."

A few more men came up to me and drenched my face and hair with their jizz. I licked it off my lips and started gathering the cum off of my face and eating it as I moaned from Mark's cock inside me.

"Look at her. What a good little cunt she is."

All of a sudden I felt an orgasm welling up inside me....I'd never cum from being fucked in the ass before.

"Sir?" I moaned.

"Yes, slut?"

"I think I'm gonna cum..."

"Mmm good. You like my cock in your asshole?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Come on, cum while you're getting fucked in the ass." He wrapped his hand around my throat and choked me.

"Ohh...!" My pussy pulsated and squirted out streams of cum.

"Oh you fucking slut!" He started pumping me harder. I yelped and groaned. Several more men came up to me and started ejaculating all over me. It fell on my face, my hair, my back...I was covered in it.

Mark pulled out and pulled me up by the hair. He held his dick out for me. I took it into my mouth and started cleaning it off.

"Oh, look at that dirty slut. I'm gonna cum all over her ass," said someone. He knelt down behind me and started coating my ass with his hot load as I sucked on Mark's cock.

"You want my cum, slut?" he asked as I took him into my throat.

"Mhm!"

"Oh fuck..." He pulled my hair as his dick pulsated and his cum streamed down my throat. He pulled himself out of me as I swallowed it

"Mmm Sir, you taste so good," I moaned and looked up at him with my cum-covered face.

"Good. Good girl." He put his dick back in his pants and looked at the men who were still stroking themselves. There were about ten left.

"Why don't you lay down and play with that pussy for these men, Lila?"

"Yes, Sir." I smiled and laid down on the wet blanket and started fingering my cunt as I watched the men jerk off.

"Oh look at her finger herself. Bitch just can't get enough," said one man. He walked over to me and started cumming on my pussy as I rubbed my clit. I gathered some up and ate it, and used the rest to masturbate with.

The other nine formed a circle around me. I looked up at all of them as they watched me. I loved it, I loved being bathed in their semen.

Someone else started cumming on my pussy and I couldn't hold back. I gushed all over the blanket and then kept going.

"Oh yeah...open that mouth, cunt."

I opened it and it filled with cum. I moaned and swallowed it, and stuck two fingers inside my pussy.

"That's right...fuck yourself, bitch."

Cum was shooting at me as I fingered my pussy and brought myself to orgasm again. I started begging and moaning for it.

"Please, please cum on me," I said, looking up at them.

"Oh I'm gonna cover your face with it," said one man. His cum poured down and I closed my eyes as it hit my face.

"Yes! Please! More!"

I felt more cum land all over my tits, and then more on my belly. Someone came on my thighs, and I opened my mouth again for the rest. There were three men left.

"Please feed it to me," I begged.

They knelt down and started stroking fast. They all started cumming at once, filling my mouth with their seed. I held it in my mouth as I brought myself to orgasm again, and swallowed it as I came all over the blanket.

I lay there limp, covered in semen, a true cumslut. I was satisfied. I looked at Mark, who was taking pictures.

"Get up, and get in the van. It's time to go. We're gonna have to give you a bath, filthy slut. Clean yourself off with the blanket before you get in."

I stood up and picked up the blanket, and cleaned the cum off of my body and my face. Then I wrapped myself in it and got into the van.

"Come sit in the passenger's seat."

I sat down and buckled up. Kelly and the doctors rode in the back.

"I'm proud of you, slut," said Kelly.

I turned to look at her and smiled. "Thank you." I looked her up and down. I wanted her pussy.

I whispered into Mark's ear as he drove, "Can I still play with Kelly?"

He smiled and put his hand on my thigh. "Well they're still going to use you. So, yes."

I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome, slut."