Yoga Transforms Wife

Story Info
Wife performs on her male Yoga partners.
7k words
3.6
165.9k
81
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife started to get back into shape after she found yoga. The experience with yoga helped her to get her mind and body into shape and gave her more confidence than I had seen from her in years.

She is now into jeans I have not seen her wear in years, has let her hair grow longer and is getting her nails down French tipped style and is having a pedicure done weekly as well. She is looking better all the time in her Capri pants, sandals and smaller tops.

Through it all I have been struggling with an affair, having been seeing my college sweetheart, who has been driving me crazy with her body and the sex we enjoy weekly.

My wife told me she has been enjoying the new friends she has been meeting at her weekly yoga classes. She told me most of the class is women, but there are three men who regularly attend the classes. I asked her about the men and she said it was nothing, just guys wanting to get some stretching in. As I asked her more she told me more of course, which aroused my interest and made me wonder what if anything was going on.

After asking more questions, she proceeded to tell me about the guys in her class. She said Josh was a 33 year old, single, and an avid rock climber and outdoors person. He was nothing special, but a very nice person. Dave was a around 54, my age, and was an avid long distance biker and worked with light weights, as a form of cross training, and finally Jamaal was 45, and a former college basketball player and was using yoga to get back into shape after knee surgery while playing a pick up game. She said they were all nice and she enjoyed being around them and that they made the class more interesting.

Interesting was a strange word to hear coming from my wife, Gina.

One day she told me she would be late coming home from yoga, as there was a party after the class, a potluck dinner. I did not think much of it, as my sister in law was attending the dinner with my wife. My wife came home around 10PM and said the dinner was fun, and she enjoyed the company of her classmates.

A week later she told me she was going to a pool party on Saturday for yoga class, and that it was for the class members. I did not think much of it. As the week progressed I noticed my wife seemed to be more tan every day I came home from work. On Thursday morning, I said good bye to my wife while heading out to my car. I pulled away and drove down the block and parked on the other side of the subdivision. I left my car and walked back towards my house.

Our house has a large outdoor deck surrounded for the most part by trees and natural habitat which provides some seclusion for us when we are enjoying the outdoors and the deck. As I started to approach the house, I went in though the front door and noticed the dog was in her cage and sound asleep. I did not see my wife and sent upstairs, and noticed the bathroom door in the master bedroom was shut. I went to my desk room and hoped my wife would not venture down the hall after leaving the bathroom. I heard her exit the bathroom and start to head downstairs after about five minutes. I heard her downstairs getting some coffee started for her morning. As I was upstairs I had a perfect view of our deck and when I looked outside I noticed a lounge chair had been set up, a chair I had not seen before. It looked like a massage type of arrangement with the front set up for placing your face in, there was more to the chair and I did not notice the other features, but would see them later and understand their functions in more detail.

I heard the sliding door open and saw my wife walk out onto the deck. I was stunned as she appeared in a tiny string bikini, and it was apparent she had been working on her tan, as she was a golden bronze. For the first time, I noticed her hair was more blonde than I had seen in some time, as the sun had bleached it, as it used to when we were first married and we spent more time in the sun. In addition, I noticed a silver anklet and silver bracelet. Her body was great and I could tell she had been doing more than yoga, and it appeared to be a form of weight lifting, as her torso was cut and her muscle tone was more than I ever remember.

She started to put lotion on her body running it up her legs, stomach, arms and face, getting the entire front side, and I was thinking I could come down later and do her back side. As she lay down, I watched her lay there for some time and then watched as she started to run her hands up the inside of her legs and rub near her womanhood, and then work her way up and over her nipples.

As she was doing this I heard a car approach the house, it was a nice looking black Lexus. Out of the car came a young looking man with longer black hair, sun glasses, and a day old or longer growth of beard, wearing a tight fitting biker type of shirt and cargo shorts, and sandals. He did not approach the front of the house but came around the back and surprised my wife with a loud hello Gina. My wife jumped up laughing and said hi, Josh. Josh said she looked stunning, and walked over and gave her a hug, while my wife hugged him back. She said she was getting ready for the pool party on Saturday and wanted to be in the best shape and the best color she could be in. Josh said she appeared to be ready, and asked how her back looked in terms of color. She said she probably needed some work and asked if the could put lotion on her backside. He said he could but would need to lose his outer shell to ensure he did not get oil on his clothes. I did not realize how large Josh was in terms of muscularity until he gave my wife the hug. Gina is 5'3", and about 120 pounds. Josh appeared to be around 6'1" and 185, with huge fore arms and as I was about to find out a great body. Josh lost his shirt and slipped his shorts off to reveal a V-Shaped torso, great chest and abs with black hair covering his front side, and the classic line disappearing into his speedo. His definition showed through the light covering of hair on his body.

Gina turned on to her front side and Josh straddled the lounge chair with his legs on either side of the chair and proceeded to rub lotion my wife's arms, back and legs. He took his time working his way up her legs, and then up her back and up her arms. She was totally relaxed, and Josh lay down on the deck and let her bake for a while. I was taking in the scene when Josh got up after about 30 minutes and whispered something into Gina's ear.

My wife rolled on to her back, and Josh worked a lever underneath the lounge chair and the chair raised up with the use of a hydraulic type of function until my wife's was level with Josh's waist while he was standing. Josh said something else to my wife and proceeded to pull arm rests out of each side of the chair, as well as legs rests which he pulled away from each other. My wife was now spread eagle on our deck. Josh started to rub lotion on my wife's front side. She was getting into the attention, when he unsnapped her top and let it slip to the side of the chair, while rubbing his hands over her distended nipples; he worked his way down her torso and started to rub the fabric of her bikini bottom. As he did this he stopped and pulled his speedo down to reveal a g-string holding a formidable package in its own right. He stepped to the side and reached into the one of pocket his cargo pants and pulled out four pieces of a Velcro like strapping material. He bent down and whispered to my wife again, and while laughing gave her a long kiss on the mouth, as she kissed back with passion. He went to her bottom and removed her bikini bottoms and she was completely naked and I realized she had no tan lines; it was the first time I had made this connection. I also realized he had no tan lines either at least to this point, as there was still more of him to reveal.

He took the straps and used them to bind her arms and legs to each rest and spread her a little further, and from my vantage point I could see her cut muscles glistening in the sunlight, and again saw a new feature of my wife, she had shaved her cunt hair and just a hint of hair remained on her honey pot. Josh stepped back and admired his handy work, and grabbed more lotion and told my wife to enjoy the massage. He started at her head, working her face, and neck area while kissing her frequently as he worked his way down to her chest where he kissed her nipples while working them with his hands and fingers. He went further down her body kissing her navel area while working the massage oil past her cunt down the insides of her legs to her feet; she was moaning and asking him to let her cum. He worked his way back up to her cunt, knelt between her legs and starting to lightly run his tongue up her slit, I could see her hands gripping the sides of the arms rests, as she was moaning, he started to lick harder and stronger, occasionally slipping a finger into her opening, he asked if she would like to feel his cock inside her and she said she was not sure she was ready to venture there yet and might want to wait until Saturday as today was just to get her physically ready to handle larger packages. I knew now Saturday was more than a day at the pool with her yoga friends.

He said he would consent to her wishes, and asked if she wanted to try a model of one of the packages, she said she could do that, and he went to his bag and pulled out a model, which he said, was of him. It was 8 inches long and though not extremely thick still had some girth to it. He inserted it into her cunt and started to slowly run it in and out of her cunt, while kissing her nipples and lips and running it more forcefully in and out, she came in a few minutes.

After she regained her composure, Josh moved the table back to where is was at a normal position and unbound my wife, she got up and gave him a big kiss and hug, and started to kiss his lips while running her hands down his front side, over his nipples down his abdomen, and across his g-string, while slowly kneeling she licked her way down his hairline to the top of his g-string and fingered herself while licking past his covered cock to his ankles. She whispered something to him and he laughed, got up on the table and lay down. My wife spread the arms of the table and bound his arms to the table, as she did this she went to his feet bound his legs to each rest and spread his legs leaving his g-string on. She went to his mouth and gave him a long kiss while running her hands across his chest and down near his g-string, never actually touching the g-string or the contents within. She proceeded to massage his body, she gives great massages. She worked his arms, chest and legs for over an hour, and he was shaking, as she spent time licking his nipples and up and down the insides of his legs during this time, while never touching the package being held by the g-string, which appeared ready to burst.

She stopped and told him she would finish him with only her mouth, which she has done to me on numerous occasions. She said to do that she would have to cut his g-string off his body and he said to hurry. Grabbing a pair of scissors she cut the fabric from his body and his eight inch cock, the real model sprang to attention. It was hairless from the balls up, and standing at attention. She bent forward with hands behind her back and licked her way up his balls to the top of this head, and licked around the head and slit, he is oozing pre-cum. She asked if he wanted to be finished inside her mouth or inside her cunt. He was mumbling something and she said she would show him the choices, so she sank the length of her mouth on to his cock and worked up and down a few times. She said he should feel the second choice, and proceeded to climb up on the table, and squatted just above his cock with her honey pot glistening, she grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, moaning while doing it, she said she needed to feel the real thing to get ready for Saturday. She held his cock and then squatted down just letting the head enter her, she moaned again, while he was moaning and rose up and down several times. He finally said he wanted to be finished with her mouth. She jumped down from the table and went to his cockhead and said to get ready, he was harder than any cock I had ever seen. He was a specimen for sure, rock hard body and my wife started to suck and lick him, while working her fingers up and down her own slit. She worked on this cock for a few minutes and finally just sucked the tip, as he was starting his eruption; she sucked him further, and started her own orgasm, as they came in unison.

Josh and my wife got dressed and said they would see each other on Saturday for more action. My wife came upstairs and into the desk room to see me naked in my chair, and said she thought someone might have been home. She said that until I ended my affair, she would continue her escapades. This was the first and not the last, and that I would not feel her mouth until I ended my escapade.

She said if I wanted to watch on Saturday, she would allow me to stay in a bedroom overlooking the pool at her friend Jamaal's place, and view her wife being taken by a black man. I told her I would stop my affair, and she said that would be fine, but that she had made a commitment to Josh, Dave, Jamaal and another person that she would be there regardless on Saturday.

The other person would be known on Saturday. She said it was another woman. Finally she said she wanted to see me jerk off, as I was hard as a rock. I did and wondered what Saturday would be like. As Friday came and went, I was starting to wonder what Saturday would bring. Saturday morning my wife woke and went to the bathroom, and started the shower. She said she would be living for the party at 11:30, as the party started at 12:00PM sharp. She told me I could watch her get ready if I was interested and might be able to help her. She said if I did not, she would attend another party next week, and it was part of payback for my affair indiscretions.

She walked past me wearing my White Sox jersey, and I knew she was naked underneath. She told me to strip off my shirt and to put on my long pant pajamas bottoms; I did as I was told. She told me to remove her jersey, and to lather her legs and to shave them. I did as I was told and started to become rock hard. She said for me to lather between her legs and to shave around the lips and to leave a landing strip of pubic hair. I did as I was told and could see her wetness. I was leaking pre-cum, and my pants were starting to become wet and sticky. She walked into the shower, and spent a long time in there while I waited for her to return. I was told to towel her off, which I did. After I finished drying here, she went to her dresser and pulled out a small string bikini bottom and top, and put them on. I was trying not to cum in my pants. She told me to lie down on the bed, as she had to make sure her lipstick was the correct color for the day. She put on red lipstick and proceeded to rub all around my cock with her hands, and then gently kissed my cock just the tip and looked at it to ensure she could see the lipstick on my cock head. She removed the red lipstick and put on a peach color and did the same thing with my cock to ensure she could see the color. I was wondering why peach as it was hard to see. She decided to start the party with the peach color. She left me there and told me that I could come to the party if I stayed in the upstairs bedroom and that I would have a full view of the activities. Rather she insisted that I come to the event or again, she would continue her activities after the party.

She finished her outfit with a conservative pair of cargo type of shorts, and conservative tank top, wearing her silver jewelry, peach lipstick, very subdued cologne and low flat sandals

She left and I was given the address of the pool party and told to be there by 12:30 sharp, and I would be lead to the upstairs room. Upon arriving at the upscale and very large home, I knocked on the door and was stunned to be greeted by my sister in law, Liz, dressed in a short white see through cover up, wearing her silver bracelets, and anklets, along with a silver medallion which hung just above her cleavage. Liz is about the same size as my wife in terms of height, 5'3" and weight, 120, but her breasts are much larger. She has super legs and arms, and her blue eyes and short blond hair were both sparkling on this day. She greeted me with a long kiss and told me to follow her to the viewing room, as I entered the room I saw the entire pool area, as the room was set up to overlook the pool and patio. Liz told me it had a one way mirror so no one in the pool area could see me, while I viewed them. She said to get comfortable to and to enjoy the show, and oh yes, she told me to strip, as Gina said I had to watch while naked, and in addition, while tied to a chair so I could not relieve myself during the day I told her I could not do that and Liz calmly pushed me into the chair and said I should rethink it, as Gina was determined to continue her actions if I did not follow instructions. Liz gave me a light kiss and said I would be well rewarded if I did comply while running her hands up the inside of my right leg. I stripped and sat in the chair while Liz bound my arms and legs, and then turned on monitors which provided views of the dressing rooms leading to the pool area.

As she left I saw a man enter one of the dressing rooms, it was Josh, he entered the room and started to take his street clothes off, and put on his speedo. Before putting on the speedo, he stroked his cock a few times and laughed to himself, as he finished with the speedo another man entered the room, he must have been Dave. He was taller than Josh with a surfer look, sandy blondish hair, with large forearms, and a tapered upper body. He pulled his shirt over his head, and it was covered in a blond fuzz, but you could tell he was very defined. He pulled his shorts down and out popped a large cock, larger than Josh's by a couple of inches, clean shaven balls, and blonde hair surrounding the rest of his ample package. He too pulled on his cock a few times and told Josh he was looking forward to enjoying Gina's lips on his cock. He said she had told him a few times over coffee how much she craved sucking cock, and gave him a few hints of what she could do to a man. He said he left with a tremendous hard on a number of occasions. He was hardening as he spoke, while Josh said he had experienced her mouth and he would not be disappointed. As they were starting to leave the room, Jamaal walked in and asked the guys if they approved of this home, they said of course. Jamaal was the tallest, about 6'6", black and with a clean shaven head. He pulled his shirt off and slid his shorts down to reveal a small thong type of suit barely concealing his enormous package. He said he was looking forward to having the sisters, Gina and Liz, begging for his male delight, and could not wait to feel their lips, mouth and cunt riding up and down on his member. As they left the room I saw them enter the pool area.

To my right, I noticed the other monitor and saw Gina and Liz enter the other dressing room, and saw Gina lose her cargo shorts and tank top, while Liz took off her cover up. They looked like goddesses, blonde, sparkling and ready for the day. Liz laughed and took a large black dildo from her bag and asked Gina if she thought Jamaal was as big. Gina said bigger, but she wanted to find out. Gina asked Liz to kneel on top of the table and pulled Liz's shorts down and felt her wetness, she took the dildo and slid it into Liz from behind and Liz opened her mouth. Gina asked Liz if she was really ready for this, if not she could leave now. Liz said she was ready and wanted to do this and was ready to experience more than one man. Gina pulled the dildo from Liz's cunt and licked it clean of the juices. They reached into their bags and pulled out even smaller suits, tiny string bikinis, with just buttons covering their nipples and a small patch covering their front area, with strings holding the material in place. They were stunning to say the least.

12