You Belong to Me

Story Info
Her best friend forces her to realize he means more.
1.8k words
4.18
312.8k
204
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LansaraStar
LansaraStar
155 Followers

I have had the hots for Nick for years now. He's perfect. About 6'3", gentle as can be. A Construction worker, so built with strong arms, broad shoulders and incredible hands. Blue eyes that can look right through you. He's always tan. He has a motorcycle. He's just perfect...and he's my best friend.

We've always had this sexual electricity going. It rips right through me some days. Today, we had been out riding around the lake on his bike. Holding him tight, having a 300 lb. vibrator between my legs all day. I was horny.

We ended up back at my house. We were teasing back and forth, talking about everything from who we liked, to where we wanted to be in five years.

"I want to be on my way to a big executive job running everyone's lives."

"No, you'd never be happy being in power."

I looked at him, shocked and yes, a little offended.

"What do you mean? I would love being in charge of some arrogant pup like you."

He came right up to me. I hate it when he does that. I only come up to his shoulder. So now I was looking up at him.

"No, you need someone to tell you what to do. You need a master. Someone to take control and make you do stuff whether you like it or not."

My skin was tingling. I felt my face blush and I dropped my eyes not able to look at him anymore. I started to move back so I could feel on more even ground. His hands snaked out instead, wrapping around my waist and holding me tight against him.

"Nick, let go."

"NO."

I was pressing against him. I could feel his heart beating an uneven rhythm with my own. My breasts were tight, being squished between us. He rocked his pelvis forward and I felt his hardness against my belly.

"You're always in control, in school, at home, even when you're drunk, you maintain control. You're 25 and still a virgin because you can't stand the idea of a man in charge of you, can you?"

I shook my head.

"I like being in charge. I don't want a man to Master me."

His smile lit up his face, stunning me once again.

"I think you do want it. You're trembling. Are you scared?"

I shook my head. He laughed. Then he bent down and flipped me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Nick, put me down!"

"There you go telling me what to do again. When will you learn?"

He was taking us to my room. I started beating his back, but my fists bounced right off of him. He was chuckling again, driving me nuts.

"Nick!"

The wind was knocked out of me when he dropped me on the bed, then fell on top of me. I recovered and started pushing him away. His hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them over my head. I heard the clicking of handcuffs and then I was caught.

"What!?"

"I've been carrying those around for weeks looking for a chance to use them on you."

I pulled at them, but Nick had run them through the headboard. I couldn't move.

"Now, I'll be able to play without your interfering."

"Nick, no...what if...our relationship...us..."

"SHHH..."

He started to kiss me while he unbuttoned my shirt. His hands on my skin made me jump. So strong, so warm. They ran over my bra, tracing the edges. Feeling my skin on my belly. Running up to my neck and shoulders. He then moved off of me to tug off my jeans. I didn't help, but I didn't stop.

"Nick, no. Not like this. Let me go."

"For years now, we've been floating this back and forth. You've always teased, but never followed up. Too scared? Well, now what you are doesn't matter. I'm doing what I want and I'll face the consequences later."

I was on the bed, my arms still in my shirt, but exposed. My thong panties covering my mound, my bra barely holding on to my breasts.

"Hmmm."

He buried his face in my breasts, squeezing them, finding the nipples through satin and rolling them. One arm came under me to lift me up while the other undid the bra clasp in back. He pulled out his knife and cut away the straps.

"Might as well."

He cut away my shirt.

I was scared and yet excited. I trusted Nick with everything, but I had no control, no say in anything.

"It will be all right. Trust me."

He was gentle, yet he knew what he wanted. He started by licking the underside of my breasts. He moved his way down my sides, licking a trail across my tummy. His tongue wove a path parallel to my panties, teasing, nipping here and there. His hands trailed down my sides, feeling, rubbing everywhere. Nick moved down and started to massage my legs, starting at my ankles. He worked his way up, touching, feeling. When he touched my knees, I jumped.

"Sensitive?"

I was rolled over onto my belly. The handcuffs dug into my wrists.

"Nick, please, my wrists."

He undid one side. As soon as my hand was free, I moved to roll off the bed. He caught my hair and pulled me back. I was pulled onto him, my back against his belly. It registered that he had taken off his shirt at some point.

"No, I will have you. Accept it, Star."

I was pushed back onto my belly and my hands were cuffed behind my back. I was breathing heavy, scared. He really meant it. He was going to pop my cherry whether I wanted him to or not.

I jumped again when his tongue started licking the back of my knees. His hands were at my hips, rubbing, then up my back. I felt his weight start to press me down into the bed. My hands were being crushed. He reached under me and cupped my breasts. Then whispered in my ear.

"Do you know how long I've wanted you? How hard it has been to be with you, be your best friend? To be the one you talk about your dates with when I want to be the one you're dating? You never knew did you?"

"Nick, you're hurting me!"

His hands had turned to vises, clamping on my nipples. They immediately released.

"I don't want to hurt you."

He started to pull my panties down. I squirmed when his hands came up to grab my ass. He bit me! I jumped when he bit me on my left cheek. He laughed.

"You're so vulnerable, Star. I could do anything I want. I could rape you, hurt you. Instead, I'm going to make love to you."

One hand was uncuffed and I was rolled over. His hands held my upper arms again. He just knelt on the bed next to me, staring at me. I closed my eyes and turned my head away. Nick leaned over and slowly, gently, started to suckle my nipple. I felt tingling again, then I heard click. He had locked my one wrist to the headboard. My right hand was free.

Nick continued his assault on my breasts, licking, suckling, nipping here and there. I was squirming, fighting the feelings of pleasure. He grabbed hold of my hand and I suddenly realized I had been holding his head to my breast. I looked away from him, but he forced my head back. His smile was incredible and then he was kissing me.

I was lost in a maelstrom of feelings. I felt one hand teasing a breast and the other moved down to my center. For the first time, he touched me. I groaned. He was teasing me, using feather caresses against my clit and lips. He finally pushed a finger into me and I moaned.

"You're mine Star. Now and forever, you're Mine. All mine."

Nick was moving his finger in me, touching places that I never knew existed. He moved into position and placed his head at my entrance. I wanted him. I so wanted him.

"Star. Star, look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Tell me you want this. Tell me you need me. Or tell me you don't, and I'll stop right now and walk out of here."

His hands were holding my face, his body so hot and hard pressed against me. I shook my head, not wanting to admit how much I needed him, have always needed him.

"Star, either you belong to me or I leave. But you must say it."

I took a deep breath, exhaled, took another one.

"Nick, love me. Please, just love me."

"I do."

He plunged into me so quickly it hurt! No, that must have been, yes...my cherry. I cried out for a second and he just held me. One of his arms wrapped around my back and was holding my neck. The other was under my bottom, pressing me tighter to him. At some point he had released my other hand. I held him. I held him and I cried as he began to move in and out of me.

"Oh Nick, Nick. God, please don't ever stop."

The heat was gathering, building. I was tense and yet relaxed. The feel of him sliding into me. I could feel his entire length as it entered, slid along my walls. I could feel his head as it pushed against my cervix. He filled me so completely. His weight was adding to it too. His chest pushed against my nipples, making them so sensitive. He was kissing me, his tongue possessing me, dueling with my own.

I felt it reach that point and then my entire body was tensing, reaching, pushing me over the edge. I think I screamed. Then, I heard Nick's groan and he was spilling into me. My arms were wrapped around him. Now, my legs circled him, holding him tighter, trying to pull him into me more. I felt him slide a little deeper as he continued to shoot himself into.

We both relaxed, our breathing still erratic. He rolled over and I was still around him. I lay on his chest, his arms around me. My head rested on his shoulder. I let out a little sigh and then closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep, safe and secure.

"You belong to me now Star."

"I always did Nick. I was just too scared to admit it."

"Am I always going to have to tie you down to make love to you?"

"No, sometimes I'll tie you down instead."

"Looking forward to it."

"SO am I, Stud. So am I."

LansaraStar
LansaraStar
155 Followers