You Belong To Me Now Slut!

Story Info
A nightmare she didn't want to remember.
2.1k words
4.32
216k
97

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,729 Followers

Working in a big city Police Department is like being in the middle of Peyton Place. There are rumors, innuendos, and affairs by the dozens. I've heard of dispatchers fighting because they found out they were dating the same officer, and officers who found out their wives were cheating by overhearing the boyfriend talking to his buddy on the other side of the locker room.

I had always been able to stay out of the fray. I was the quiet one that no one thought about, no one noticed. At parties I was a wallflower, standing around while others flirted, went to dark corners to make out like teenagers, and left in pairs to have fun before their spouses expected them home.

Working around Police Officers had given me a false sense of security I guess. I figured that since they had to go through a rigorous hiring process and background investigation, they would weed out any ne'er do wells. I found out I was wrong, the hard way.

I was working a slow winter night. It was just dragging on. I felt like I would fall asleep any minute. None of my friends were working in the field, and I was so bored. No one seemed to need 9-1-1 that night. Good for them but bad for me. A message popped up on my computer from an officer asking about a previous event. I answered his question and we started chatting the rest of the night. My shift ended at 1 am and I said good night.

The next night after I had settled into my little cubbyhole, a message popped up on my screen. It was the same officer from the previous night. We talked the night away. We talked about how long we had worked at the Police Department, about how we ended up here, and by the end of the week, he felt like an old friend. His name was Dave.

The weekend came and went, and soon enough it was back to work. I was just starting to take calls and yes, another message popped up. This went on for weeks. I had no idea who he was, but he seemed nice enough. Finally, after a month, he asked me if I was the one that everyone went to with their dog problems. I laughed, "Yes, I am the dog lady." I had previously worked at a Veterinary Hospital and was well known for helping the Canine Unit and anyone else that asked.

The message popped up, "My dog has been limping. Would you be willing to look at him and give me an opinion of what I should do next?"

I couldn't very well say no. We made arrangements for me to meet him after work one night and follow him home to check out his dog. I had never met him, and I thought he didn't know who I was either. But he was a co-worker, a cop, nothing to worry about, right?

I met him in the parking lot. I almost stopped dead in my tracks. He was drop dead gorgeous. He was over 6 feet tall, well built, full head of dark hair and a mustache. Of course I'm married so just looking. We shook hands and started talking about his dog. He didn't live that far from the Department so it would only take a few minutes to get to his house. I'd be done in a few minutes and on my way home. My husband was out of town for a few days, and I always hated going home to an empty house anyway.

I followed him the few blocks and parked in his driveway. We walked inside and a Labrador retriever came bounding out to meet us. He practically knocked me over saying hello. I really didn't see anything wrong with him, but I asked Dave what the problem was. He described it but he looked normal to me. I suggested he video tape him the next time he saw the problem and then take him to an Orthopedist. He said that would be great since he had a great camcorder and wanted to practice using it anyway.

I was about to say goodnight when he asked me if I wanted anything to drink. "Do you have any Pepsi?" A minute later I was holding a glass and sitting on his couch. As we were talking, I noticed the room was kind of spinning. I looked up at Dave and he was smiling.

"Feeling OK Lynn?"

I don't remember answering. In fact I don't remember anything. What I'm going to tell you next, I only found out the next day.

I woke up and jumped up looking around. Where was I? What was I doing here? I wasn't wearing any clothes and had no idea where I was. I felt the stickiness between my thighs, and I was starting to panic when Dave walked in the room.

"Morning sunshine. I see you're finally awake. That was some night, huh? You sure are a wildcat aren't you?" He was laughing at some private joke, and I was shaking like a leaf.

"What did you do?" I screamed at him. I started to get out of the bed but then realized I was handcuffed to it. I couldn't get up. I started to struggle against the cuffs, but he hadn't locked them and they were getting tighter the more I struggled. I was crying and calling him every filthy name in the book.

"My husband will kill you for raping me." I screamed at the top of my lungs. He just stood there and laughed and turned on a big screen TV across from the bed. I caught a glimpse of me, on my knees, in front of him, sucking his cock. I was mesmerized as I saw it. But I would never do that. I wouldn't. "NO NO NO NO NO, that can't be me, it can't be." I was screaming almost unintelligibly.

Dave had a smirk on his face. "I gave you a drug that made you extremely susceptible to suggestions. But your husband will never know that. He'll just think his wife is a fucking slut. And you are now. You're my slut Lynn. You'll do everything I want you to, or I'll show this tape to your husband, the whole tape."

I looked at him dumbfounded as he fast-forwarded to me riding his cock, looking like the slut he said I was. My hands were playing with my tits as I bounced up and down on his pole. I was moaning and purring like a whore, begging him to make me cum. I turned away disgusted with myself.

"Don't you want to watch the whole thing? You gave a very good performance. The drug made it easy to hypnotize you and suggest that you were a porn star. This was your big break to make it in the big leagues. You just had to impress the producer, me. And boy did you impress me Lynn. You would be a great porn star. You can fuck like the best whore out there."

I was shaking like a leaf. My life would never be the same. I could see it. He was going to blackmail me. If I told on him, he would show the tape. He kept moving the tape forward, showing us in different positions, me always with a look of ecstasy on my face, making lewd comments, and sounding like a hooker.

He pulled the sheet off me, and I jumped as much as I could while cuffed to the bed. He was staring at me, and now I could see the marks on my body form the night's activities. There were bite marks, bruises, and semen, all over my tits, my belly, and my thighs.

"Please, if you let me go I won't tell anyone. I'll never tell a soul." I was crying, begging, pleading with him.

"I can do what I want and you won't tell anyone anyway." He was climbing onto the bed, between my legs, which were tied spread open. He made his way to my pussy and started to slip his tongue between my folds.

I was screaming and begging him to stop. He just slowly licked and pushed two fingers inside my cunt and started to fuck them in and out. My hips were jumping and pumping against him as I begged him to stop. He looked up from between my legs and smiled at me. The look on his face seemed to be one of triumph. My pussy was leaking like a sieve. And then I felt it. I tried to stop it, I tried to keep it from happening, but I couldn't. My head fell back and I started to moan and pant as I had a huge orgasm.

I heard his laughter as I started to cry. I didn't want to cum, I hated him, how could he make me cum? I was so confused and almost hysterical as he mounted me and slid his hard cock into my watering pussy. I didn't notice my hips meeting his thrusts. I was trying to turn my head away from him. I couldn't stand to look at him, but he dug his fingers into my chin and pulled my head to face his.

"You belong to me now slut. I own your body. The other suggestion was that your body would respond to mine like this. You will only cum when I touch you. Your husband will never be able to make you cum again, and masturbating won't do it either. You will only cum when I make you and let you cum. Your orgasms belong to me now."

Tears were streaming down my face as I realized the truth. I tried to fight it but every thrust of his cock inside my pussy was bringing me closer to an orgasm.

He whispered in my ear. "Cum for me my slut." I lurched off the bed with a huge orgasm, my hips ramming into his pelvis, my cunt on fire for his cock. I had never felt like this before. I had never cum so hard before. My pussy was grabbing at his cock, milking it. He continued to thrust into me, his cock filing me like never before.

"That's it my lilfuk. Don't fight it, you can't. If you try to have my hypnotic suggestion removed by someone else, it won't work because only I know how to remove it correctly without causing you any permanent damage. Learn to live with it, learn to enjoy it my lilfuk. I know I will."

He slid his cock out of me and I could see my cum covering it. At that moment, I felt my mouth watering and the thought came into my head that I wanted to lick it off. I was disgusted with myself and looked away. I could see he was undoing the ties on my ankles and the cuffs on my wrists. I was planning my escape when he climbed back into the bed and slid into my sloppy cunt.

I was ready to jump off the bed and run but instead, I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him tightly into my cunt. He started thrusting harder and biting my neck. I started to cum again and again and again. I was screaming "Oh fuckkkkkkkk, ahhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck meeeee, fuck me harder Dave." He smiled and started to pile drive into me and let loose a flood of semen inside my unprotected pussy.

"I'm glad I turned the camcorder on again. That was great. No one would ever believe you didn't mean it. We're going to have a good time my little cum slut. I must have cum in you at least 5 times since last night. Hope you're fertile. We'll get you pregnant yet."

If it was possible for me to be any more disgusted, I was. He was going to get me pregnant, and as soon as I thought, "I'll just get an abortion", I became violently ill and started to dry heave. I knew that he had given me another suggestion. I couldn't end any pregnancy. I was sick to my stomach.

He climbed off of me and moved to put his cock at my mouth. I turned away, tears pouring down my face, and I decided I would fight this and not touch his cock except maybe to bite it. He held his cock to my lips and I opened my mouth, ready to bite off the head, and slowly started to lick his big cock. I was crying as I lapped up our combined cream and knew I was helpless to fight him. He had won. I was his.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,729 Followers