You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom goes to college, desperate to forget about his mom.
20.2k words
4.72
177.1k
250

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it.

A few warnings before going forward. This story is a little different than my others, taking a different approach than I usually do, though at the end of the day, it veers more towards the type of story you have all come to know and expect from me. But, all the same general themes are present, with all my typical hallmarks. But this is a teasing story, and in my opinion, that type of story needs a slow build. So this complete story is quite long, practically novel-length, so keep that in mind. This story will be released in smaller chunks to make it more manageable.

This story is split in 8 parts of varying lengths. Not all of them will have sex, but some will, but don't worry, the high-level of sexual tension will be consistent throughout. Some parts of this story have action, and some have that dreaded back-story and character building. So, if you just want to get to the sex scenes, you might have to skip around a bit. But, I think the full story is the best way to consume this.

On top of all the other themes I stated before, this is an incest-themed story, if that's not already clear. This is a mother-son series featuring a big-titted, sexy mother and a studly, big-dicked son. If that is not your favorite flavor of mother-son story, by all means walk away. I just want to state again I do not condone any of the actions within this story in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

************

Chapter 6: College Life

My relationship with my mother changed after I told her I was done trying to fuck her. It'd be weird if it didn't, really. But that wasn't the end of our story. Not even close. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

It was a long, long drive to school. My mind was racing after what I had just done. On one hand, I was crushed that what I had wanted to happen would never happen. I was furious that Mom kept pushing and pushing me, even though her position never changed, even though it was all supposedly already over. I was angry with myself for playing this game with her, reciprocating, letting myself become obsessed with my own mother when I knew deep down it was a losing battle. I was disappointed that I had been beaten. And most importantly of all, I was unhappy with the man I was becoming.

I had done a lot of wrong in this last year since making my initial confession. In my tunnel-vision, in my singular focus to fuck Mom, I had started to do things I would never dream of doing before. I felt myself slipping away, I felt myself becoming the arrogant jock, douchebag everyone always initially thought I was. I was becoming the very person I worked so hard to not be seen as.

My arrogance had gone through the roof. I was using my sexuality aggressively in every facet of life. I was flirting with girls for a purpose, like, for example, flirting for help on homework, or tests, like I did with Carrie. I was using girls, which was not a cool thing to be doing. I was flirting with girls that I knew had boyfriends and seeing how far I could get with them. I was testing my own power, using my sexuality as a weapon the way Mom had, but I found that I wasn't necessarily as cold-blooded as Mom was in that fashion. I felt guilt, while clearly, she felt none.

I was involving others in my games. Guys had seen me talking to their girls and they got pissed at me, rightly so. Even though I had never taken it all the way, the fact that I was infringing on other guys' territory, so to speak, that was enough for other guys to hate me. To cause a fight between an otherwise happy couple, and, in one case, a break-up. I was callous enough at the time to not be bothered by it, but my exploits had reached a head with Casey.

I had used her as I had other girls. I had used her as a weapon to attack Mom. Sure, she had clearly enjoyed being used in a sense, even though she didn't know what she was truly being used for. Nonetheless, I had used her. And in doing so I had broken a friendship that had lasted for years between her and my mom, as well as her relationship with her boyfriend, a rich doctor who would no doubt give her a comfortable life. And, I kinda think I had broken Casey in the same way Mom claimed she had broken me. Casey had become super into me, and she was eager to hook up whenever we got the chance. I had kinda made her addicted to me. And I totally took advantage of that and really enjoyed it, but part of me knew what I had done was messed up. Even though Mom was cold-blooded in many ways to me lately, I felt bad that I had severed one of her best friendships.

Mom was right about one thing: I had to move on from her. For my own sanity, I had to move on from her. I hoped that being free from her sphere of influence would help me. Being away from her, and her tight, jiggly body, was probably the best thing for me. In order to move on, I had to evolve. I had to become a different person and not follow the path I had been marching down, one which would have led me to disaster. To ruin. If I kept going the way I had, I would have become a monster. And I didn't want that. For my own sake, I needed this. To find a nice girl, to be a good boyfriend, to be a good man. To not be solely focused on the needs of my dick. I'm sure that would be a hard journey, knowing the stories I had heard about the type of girls I would come across in school. I would have to wean myself off those girls I solely wanted to hook up with, and find a girl with something more.

Most importantly, I had to expunge Mom from my mind. I had to stop thinking about her, stop jacking off to thoughts of her body. If I had to move on, I needed to do it completely, and the only way to do so was forget about the perfection that was Mom's body. I vowed to myself that I would never spill another load of cum to thoughts of her. I was done. I had to be. It would be tough, it would be hard, but it was for the best. I had to move on.

I didn't realize just how fast I would do so.

I reached school without any major issues and was able to unload the contents of my over-packed car into my dorm room, my new home. I was surrounded by new people, a new set of peers. I had the chance to reinvent myself, to have a fresh start. And I vowed to take advantage.

My roommate was named Luke and he seemed like a nice enough guy. He was a guy more into computers and games and stuff like that than I was. In high school, I may have been a lot of things, but I was never a bully. With that said, with guys like Luke, I never had anything in common with them, so I just never really interacted with them. But, like I said, I was vowing to be a better person, and so I made it a point to expand my horizons and try to take an interest in those things. So, despite our obvious differences, we actually got along really well. He was a cool guy, and if I needed help with anything, he was there for me. He was a good guy, and he became one of my better friends during my first year of college.

But honestly, he plays a small role in the story of my college life. The real star of that story for me was Carmen. And the part she would play was a huge one.

*************

"Okay guys, this year can be pretty easy." Carmen began, addressing everyone on my floor. "I'm not too strict. I won't be all over you guys, but that being said, I do enforce the rules. If I see any alcohol, I will confiscate it, and..."

"Drink it." some guy finished with a self-impressed laugh.

"Yeah, good one." Carmen replied quickly, unimpressed. I smiled. "And, if I find any drugs or anything illegal, I will not hesitate to call the police. I have them on speed dial. I know this is college, and some things are inevitable, but I don't want to see it. Act around me like you would around your grandma. And one last thing, this is my last year of pre-med, so my workload is pretty heavy at the moment, so I would appreciate it if you could keep it quiet. Preferably, all the time, but especially when it's late. I know it's a lot to ask, especially for some of you..." she said, glancing around the room at a few people, including a quick glance at me. "But if all of you could do your best to make this as smooth of an experience as possible for all of us, it would make me very happy. And that should be everyone's goal here, to make me happy." The room of freshman laughed at this. She smiled slyly. "Does anyone have any questions?"

As a few people asked some questions I admired the girl answering the questions. Her name was Carmen Tanucci, and she was my RA for my floor of the dorm. And... I couldn't take my eyes off of her. There was something about her. Her ease at talking to this group of brash freshman, combined with a certain snarkiness and humor that was immediately apparent in her. I liked girls who could talk a little shit back at me and not just roll over, and it she seemed like she could talk the talk in that sense. She also seemed to have a certain casual disinterest, like she knew she had a job but she couldn't care less about it. I'm guessing she had been an RA before, and so she had probably seen it all by this point. It was probably tough to faze her, and that drew me to her. It also didn't hurt that she was extremely attractive.

I found her eyes the most striking part of her. They were deep and dark and bristled with intelligence and worldliness. This girl was no airhead. She had seen the world. Her skin was pale but creamy and smooth. Her lips were plump and soft, and even though she was dressed very casually with little make-up, she was naturally beautiful. She had straight black hair, down to her shoulders.

Now, I said before that I was trying to evolve in terms of the type of girls I was going after, but that's not to say my fetishes had changed. Carmen was very pretty and her personality seemed fun, and that was enough to make me attracted to her immediately. But, it didn't hurt that she had really big tits. Obviously, they were not as big as Mom's hooters, but they were still large nonetheless. Just at a quick glance, I would put them at DD's. I could appreciate the fact that she wasn't parading them all over the place. They were tucked inside a simple school t-shirt and combined with her loose, comfy looking sweats, made her look very casual, looking hot without having to try.

I studied the rest of her. While she was not the fitness freak that someone like Mom or Ms. Graham was, the look worked for her. I would describe her as curvy. She had maybe 10-15 extra pounds, which made her body seem lush and sexy. Her legs seemed smooth and firm, and her butt looked nice and round.

She kind of fulfilled my every need. She seemed to suit me from a personality sense, her body met my needs in terms of what I liked, and hey, if you haven't gathered it at this point, I liked older women, and even though she wasn't quite as old as the other women I had been attracted to, she clearly had the experience and worldliness and a confident sexuality that made older women attractive to me. I was smitten with her from the start.

The only problem was, I don't think she actually liked me... at all.

I had met her in passing while I moved in, and she had said hi and welcomed me to the dorms. But in every interaction we had she had seemed very guarded, very short and curt, as if she was distrustful of me. I think she had made an assumption of what type of guy I was. It was my job to change her mind.

Over the next couple weeks, I had Carmen on the brain. Maybe it was the well-noted short attention span of a teenager, but I now had a new crush, one much healthier than my previous one, and this new thrilling chase had my mind off my last failed attempt. I was slowly but surely moving on from Mom, and I couldn't be happier.

I was very friendly and polite to Carmen when I passed her in the hall, and beyond a curt reply, she showed no indication of affection towards me. Finally, I had to dig in and engage her for a bit.

I was coming back from the cafeteria and I saw Carmen standing in her doorway, talking to one of the girls that lived on this floor. Their conversation finished up right as I was walking towards them, so I knew this was my chance. Carmen saw me coming and unable to retreat without being blatantly rude, she stayed put, allowing me to sidle up to her.

"Hey, Carmen, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"What's up?" she replied, looking up at me.

"I just..." I began. "Ever since I moved in, I've gotten weird vibes from you, so I wanted to know if I had done something to offend you or anything?"

"No." she replied simply.

"Then, uh, what's the problem?" I asked.

"There's no problem." she shrugged.

"Carmen, I'm not stupid. I know you have something against me." I replied.

"Are you trying to convince me to not like you?" she asked, confused.

"I don't think any convincing is necessary at this point. I think the damage is done." I said.

"Well, the longer this conversation goes, the more damage you're doing." Carmen stated. I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what I was doing that was pissing her off. Carmen saw my confusion and showed me some mercy. "Alright, it's not that I hate you, or anything like that. It's just... I have met lots of guys like you. You know, too cool for school, thinks he's God's gift to women, you act all charming and cool and smooth, like you're the best guy in the world! At least until you tell a girl you want to stick your dick in her butthole! Then you toss her away. I've seen this play out SO many times before, preying on all these easy girls here. So, let's just cut to the chase here." My eyes widened at her willingness to speak so frankly.

"What gave it away, all the nothing I said to you?" I replied.

"I might be wrong. I totally admit that." Carmen said. "But I know the type, and you fit that role to a T."

"What, the role of... uh, douchebag buttfucker?" I asked with a laugh. She smiled slightly at this, which was an accomplishment, cause she was not an easy laugh. "Carmen, you don't know the first thing about me."

"Maybe you're right. I'm totally working on my own first impression of you, and it's totally unfair, but that's the vibe I've gotten. But luckily for you, McGee, you have a whole year to change my mind." she said. Carmen nodded slightly and stepped into her dorm, shutting the door in front of me. I stepped down the hall towards my dorm, and as I did, I thought over what she said and smiled.

To me, that sounded like a challenge. She was daring me to change her mind. Daring me to prove her wrong. Just like Mom had. But I had experience playing this game. And this time, I would not lose.

There was nothing stopping me. No moral or ethical barriers preventing me from going after her. I could do this without becoming the monster I had almost become before. I could play this game straight, and clean, not cross any lines. This wasn't about conquering her. This was a game of seduction, just a girl and a guy. I liked her. I liked that she wasn't rolling over for me. I liked that she was sparring with me, so to speak, talking a little shit to me. I think, deep down, she liked me more than she let on.

This wasn't me becoming a sex-crazed beast wanting to fuck his hot-bodied mom. At this point, Mom was the last thing on my mind. This was a guy trying to seduce a woman he had a crush on. And in doing so, I would make her eat her words. Sure, there was some pride involved, but I was trying to expose the truth. She was one of those girls who denied a guy initially, even though she kinda liked him, just cause she wanted to see what he'd do. She was playing a game, and I knew game players. But I was a player too, and I was better. I would respond in kind. I liked her. A lot. And I would prove her wrong, proving that she did in fact like me too. A lot. And to do so, I would prove that her initial impression of me was accurate.

I would have Carmen's ass. And, if I was right, that was exactly what she wanted.

***************

I walked down the hall of my dorm, and Carmen was walking in front of me. She looked over her shoulder at me teasingly, and as she watched me, she shook her jean clad butt at me. I smirked and blatantly looked down at her butt, and she noticed my lusty stare. She shook her butt side-to-side, taunting me. As I reached the door to my dorm, I opened it and asked.

"You want to come in?"

Carmen smiled teasingly at me.

"McGee..." she began. "Keep dreaming. You will never have my ass."

"We'll see about that." I called after her as she walked into the stairwell. I entered my dorm room, enjoying this flirtation. I looked into my room and stopped in my tracks.

On my bed was Mom. She was on all fours, ass pointed at me. She looked back at me and smirked arrogantly. She licked her lips and spoke up.

"You may not get her ass, but you can have mine." Mom purred. With that, she reached back and yanked her jeans down over her ass.

And with that, I woke up.

I sat up angrily. I checked the clock, seeing it was only about 1:30 AM. I brought my hand to my head and wiped off the light layer of sweat.

Yes, I still dreamt about Mom. I tried to purge all thoughts of her out of my memory, but my subconscious wouldn't let me. She was a specter, hanging over my dreams, changing even my most innocent of dreams into nightmares.

I could be dreaming of being back in high school, or visiting a twisted carnival, or at a place I went to on a field trip in second grade, or be battling aliens heroically, and Mom would enter the picture. Mom would suddenly be there, inserting herself in places she did not belong. And she would be the teasing, taunting sex-bomb, her boobs jiggling and bouncing, her round ass firm as always, her voice breathy and lusty. Some people had nightmares about ghosts or werewolves. My nightmare figure was my mom. She had really done a number on me.

But I was happy to at least have a new featured player in my dreams, namely Carmen. I had dreamed of her a few times, and in my dreams, she was a teasing, sexual creature, a lot more outwardly sexual than the real her. At this point, I would much rather have Carmen in my dreams than Mom. I would much rather be teased by Carmen than Mom. I had had my fill of Mom teasing me. That ship had sailed.

It had been a few week since my big conversation with Carmen. We had talked a few times in passing, and I did my best to appear as the polite, handsome, considerate guy. I don't think she bought it, but if I kept feeding it to her, she would have to believe it wasn't an act eventually... right? I mean, it wasn't an act. All these things are things I would do normally, I was just making sure she saw it. But, I was an impatient guy, and when I wanted something, I wanted it now. I needed to find a way to speed up proceedings, but I needed a flash of inspiration or something to chip away at her defenses.

Then, I heard the loud crash of broken glass from outside my door, and a scream of pain.

Without second thought, I leapt out of bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. I ran towards the door, making it to the door in a few long strides. I pulled open the door, and was confronted with a sight right outside my room.

A girl was on her knees, her arm dripping with blood, a beer can dropped on the floor next to her. Standing above her was another girl, looking shaky and panicked, a beer can clutched in her hand. I felt the cool night air on my neck, and I looked and saw that the window next to my door was shattered.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers