You Say It Best When You Say Nothing

Story Info
Trust so complete that nothing has to be said.
1.1k words
4
17.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the mirror naked with rope in hand, was going to try a tie Master had been wanting me to for a very long time. I thought it was a good time seeing as Master was to be out of the house. Avoiding looking at my face and body I concentrated on the rope and the tie.

I swung it over my head and draped it around my neck, stopping and thinking,

"Damn hair I should cut it. I have to put it up every time I do a tie it's always in the way."

Avoiding the task at hand and knowing what I had to do. I dreaded looking down at my body but I knew I couldn't do the tie unless I looked to see where I wanted the rope to go.

So roughly I grabbed my hair and wrapped it around my finger then clipped it to my head muttering to myself,

"This is ridiculous, how stupid is this I can't look at my body and do a tie, there's no one here but me."

After my hair was secured to my head I resumed doing the tie. I made sure the rope was even. Then carefully avoiding my eyes I looked in the mirror and began to twist the rope down the front of my chest, And between my breasts. Like tunnel vision I looked directly at the rope and my breast. Noticing that my nipples were hard as they always get when I bind my breast.

Taking the rope I slid it across my right nipple a tingle shot through me, and I craved for more. The rope was rough with out looking I couldn't think of the name. Master would be upset for he likes me to know my ropes by name. All I knew was it was ruff and made my nipples hard when I used it. Reaching for the end of the rope, I held it in my hand firmly as I swung it and felt the sting as it hit my breast hard, again and again I swung the rope feeling it as it snapped on my nipple.

Then switching hands I repeated it on my left. As I looked in the mirror I thought,

"Christ this is the only time I can look at myself naked."

I loved the marks and bruises I some times get from binding and a little nipple torture. Knowing it must of hurt, but not remembering the pain. Only the excitement and wanting of more. Seeing the red and swollen welts from the rope I traced my fingers along the raised welts softly up one and down the other ever so close to my nipple.

Closing my eyes I remembered Master doing the same. The warm soft touch of his fingers as he blindfolded me and kissed my cheeks them traced his fingers down my neck and over my tightly bound breasts.

Snapping out of the fog I was in, I took the rope and gently lifted my left breast placing the rope under it. And did the same with the right. Wrapped it around my back and bringing the rope to the front. Crossed it centered at my belly button and made a knot there. Took it between my legs, and avoiding my shaven mound and clit I put it on either side.

Reaching behind me I grabbed the rope and pulled it up snug. Looking in the mirror I thought god look at how my pussy swells and gets wet when I use rope. Giving the rope an extra tug I could see my clit swollen and peeking out. Putting the rope in one hand I put my finger to my mouth and sucked it. Then dropped it to my swollen clit, rubbing it gently, not wanting to cum. Just to be on the edge.

As I looked in the mirror I seen a shadow, it was Master my heart pounded as he knows its hard for me to do a tie and him watching me.

I'm just not comfortable enough with my own body, and Master has been very supportive and patent with me. W/we work at it slowly, as he wants me to feel the trust not just take his word.

Holding the rope in one hand I walked over to the stand and turned on the music. Not letting Master know I had seen him watching. As I walked back to the mirror and stood there, I closed my eyes and focused on the music and tie. I opened my eyes and looked past Master to see a man that truly loved me for who I am.

I took the rope one in each hand brought it up the back and around the outsides of my legs. Brought it around front and under the rope, over the knot and down the front again. This time I looked in the mirror and seen a smile. Master had quietly pulled up a chair and sat and watched with out a word.

Taking the rope I spread my legs and closed my eyes as I placed it carefully at my clit, stopped to tie a knot and then place it back. Continuing with the tie I went a bit further stopped and placed another knot. As I struggled to get the rope just right I felt warm hands on mine. I took a deep breath and let go of the rope. Master continued to do the tie with a tug that made me moan, he brought the rope up over my shoulders and over the front with out looking at me.

He came around front and didn't say a word, just took the rope and continued the tie. As he bound my breast I closed my eyes and felt his fingers as they slid across my breast and over my nipples. His warm breath on my face I swear I could hear his heart beat.

Gently he took the rope and bound my other breast. By then my heart and his beat as one. When he was done he stepped back and smiled.

Master never said a word, reached in his pocket and pulled out 2 silver clamps placed one on each nipple and stepped back.

I heard a sigh, expecting a word that I had done ok, or I am proud of you girl. Instead Master put his fingers under my chin lifted my head and smiled. I could see he was proud of me, and the love in his eyes as he smiled. I knew W/we; I had taken a big step. One in many that Master let me set the pace for.

I thought to myself as I smiled back at Master sometimes,

"You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All"