You Say Slut Like it's a Bad Thing

Story Info
Laura's night takes a surprising turn.
5.8k words
4.33
36.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's head lolled as a light in the room snapped on. The motion seemed to continue after her head stopped moving, and she realized groggily that she was hammered. Oh God, she thought, as she turned and saw Dave approaching. Now I remember. I must have fallen asleep.

The cool air hit her bare breasts and the rest of the memory came rushing back. Zara had asked her to go to the club with Dina and Dave. She'd been more than ready to dance her butt off, and had enthusiastically agreed. Three hours of sweaty, pulsating release later, they'd tumbled into Dave's hotel room and shed the pounds of winter layers.

The hotel was right on campus. Dina's roommate had voted "No" to the idea of listening to Dina and Dave hump all night, and as it turned out, the room was a great after-party spot. When Dave started lining up vodka shots and Dina found a great beat on the radio, Laura had whooped and drank with the rest of them, pounding the shot glasses down on the counter with each one. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Wow. Had it really been six?

Dave sat on the end of the bed and her head swam. Yup. Definitely six. Holy crap. What had she gotten herself into? It had all been fun until Dina and Zara started making out. She'd been disgusted. Not because she didn't like girls. That was not the issue at all. She just didn't like Dina or Zara. Dina was at least fifty pounds overweight, and Zara reeked of cigarettes. The thought of kissing her made Laura want to hurl. Of course, she was close to that anyway.

When the girls began kissing her and removing her clothes, she'd realized what she'd missed before. This was a set up. Dave came into town. Somebody wanted a threesome. They asked her out, and somehow thought that made it a foursome. Yech.

"Stop. Stop!" she'd said, pushing the girls away, but not before they had gotten her topless on the bed. There had been a tug at her heels and a rush of air as Dave had ripped off her jeans. Without a moment's thought, she'd raised her hips to help him, luxuriating in the cool air after a long night of sweaty gyrating. She was too drunk to really care. Or maybe it was that there was one person there she didn't want to resist...

When the girls and Dave tried to coax her into the shower, she'd put her foot down. Or rather, she'd gone limp on the bed and repeated, "No," until they'd left her there. She had no idea how long ago that had been, but in the dim light she'd lain back down and had obviously fallen asleep.

"Hey, you ok?" Dave's voice drew her from her thoughts and she suddenly remembered that with the exception of her red satin panties, she was butt naked. Thank God she'd worn nice panties! Wait, why wasn't she pulling the sheet over herself? His dark eyes travelled slowly over her body to her meet hers. She felt goosebumps explode across her skin and heat flushed her cheeks. She shifted backward, away from him, and covered her breasts with her arms. As she tried to sit up, the world shifted and she sank back again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." His voice was quiet...and kind. It was disarming.

She opened her eyes, still keenly aware of his own eyes on her bare skin, and attempted a smile. "That's ok. I gotta go. Where are my clothes?" She tried to sit up and the world tilted again, and she groaned.

"I don't think you should go anywhere. It's nearly dawn anyway. Just sleep here."

Laura pulled the sheet around herself and managed to sit up, steadying herself with her hands. "Yeah, right. Like Dina would be cool with that." She looked around, but couldn't see her clothes anywhere.

He gave a soft snort and she turned to him, startled. It was then that she noticed that he was still dressed. At least, he was in a t shirt and boxers.

"Dina's in her own world," he said.

He gestured and she followed his gaze. Through the open bathroom door she could see pink, moist flesh pressed against the shower stall as the two girls went at each other. "Didn't you want to join them?" she asked.

"Not really. This was Dina's idea."

"But, don't all guys want a threesome?"

"Not like that. I don't know what Dina told you, but we're really friends, not boyfriend-girlfriend. At least, I was determined to make her understand that this weekend. And then she came up with this idea. I thought it might be worth it since I hadn't met Zara, but..."

Laura smirked. Now she knew why he'd looked at her with such hunger in his eyes. He wanted someone...just not those two. She wasn't one to be egotistical, but she was a kabillion times hotter then both of them. As a varsity athlete, she was strong and lean, but her petite body was also blessed with full, natural breasts and a generous ass. Altogether it made for a delicious mix of soft curves and lean muscle. When she lay in her bed, her pelvic bones jutted so perfectly, so enticingly, that even she found her hand between her legs too often.

Still, for all that she rocked her God-given gifts, she wasn't a slut. In fact, she wasn't particularly attracted to many people at all. And yet, through her haze, she found herself studying Dave's frame beneath his t-shirt. He was tall, with broad shoulders that curved with muscle beneath the fabric. They hinted of the promise of even more delicious abs, and she found herself understanding why Dina tried to wrangle this friend into something more.

"Well, I appreciate your offer to let me stay, but I think I should go home. I'm totally wasted, Dave." She looked around again. "If I could find my clothes, that is."

He held up the thin, nearly see-through tank top she'd been wearing. "You mean these clothes?" His full mouth pulled up at the corner. He swung it on his fingertip, teasing her.

"Yes!" She reached for the tank and he grabbed her wrist.

"I'm wasted too, you know," he said.

He shifted closer to her, his thigh pressing against hers beneath the sheet, and she felt her heart pick up. Why hadn't she noticed his strong jawline before?

His fingers reached for the sheet covering her. "Why this? I've already seen you."

He started to peel the sheet from her fingers, and for some reason, she didn't stop him. A moan came from the bathroom, but he didn't turn. His gaze remained locked on her as she let him expose her once again, her heart pounding. The sheet fell away and she shivered.

"Mmm, God, Laura." He licked his lips as she felt her nipples harden in the cool air. "You're so fucking hot." His hand still gripped her wrist, his hold tightening with his growing excitement. She shook her head, trying to clear it, but it was a whirl of drunken chaos...and something else...desire. He must have thought she was trying to tell him no, because he tugged her to his chest.

"Yes, Laura. Not no. Yes."

His voice was thick and deep, strengthening the new desire flickering to life in her chest. But she couldn't do this! Dina was only steps away, no matter what he said, and she was too drunk. She was a lot of things, but she wasn't the kind of girl to just get hammered and fuck another girl's man...a man she'd just met. She tried to pull away from him, but his grip was like iron.

"Let me go," she murmured, as she struggled to twist free from his grasp.

He shook his head, a smile tugging at his lips. "You don't mean that." His free hand cupped her breast, and heat flooded her body. She twisted again, roughly, and his smile grew as his fingers pinched her nipple. She gasped.

"I mean it, let me go!"

He tilted his head, ignoring her struggle and watching her breasts heave instead. He ran his thumb over her aching nipple, which had swollen with her desire. She wanted to let go, to stop struggling and let him explore her now-hungry body...but that wouldn't be right. Her heart pounded as she fought against her own desire. His fingers pinched her nipple again and she bit back a moan.

"Please, Dave. I can't do this. I'm not a slut!" Though her words were begging him to stop, she felt her pussy grow wet. She was a liar, and he knew it.

His stormy eyes met hers and she saw the depth of his hunger. He lunged forward, grabbing her free hand and shoving her down onto her back, her hands pinned above her head. Her chest heaved with her need as he straddled her. He let his weight settle onto her hips and released her wrists. She immediately began to struggle beneath him, but he laughed as he slipped off his shirt.

Oh, God, she thought, her legs quivering. He's so fucking hot. His muscled torso was lean, but strong, with seemingly endless abs. What was that, a freaking 24-pack? Who looked like that? He was like an action figure. Jesus, no wonder Dina tried to lay claim to him. Suddenly, she realized that he was smirking at her and she flushed. He knew that she was done pretending not to want him. He placed one hand on her chest, directly between her breasts. There was nothing sexual about the touch, and yet, it was intensely arousing...as if he knew that by touching her anywhere but where she wanted it, he would melt the last of her resistance.

"Tell me to stop, Laura. Tell me you don't want me." She felt his erection pressing against her panties, and the image of him driving deep inside of her filled her mind. Her panties were nearly soaked, and he'd barely touched her! She bit her lip. All she could think about was how many other places she wanted his hand.

"I mean it. Tell me right now that you don't want me, and I'll let you go." He leaned over her until his lips were just inches from hers. "I want to hear you say it," he demanded.

Her mind fought for control, willing her to tell him she didn't want him. Just say it, she thought desperately! Get your clothes on and get out of there! But her body wouldn't listen, and she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. The second his lips met hers, she moaned, her lips parting. He snorted as his tongue drove into her, promising that she would be well-used.

He rose on his thighs a bit, releasing her from the pressure of his weight, and slid his hand down her stomach. She whimpered through their rough kiss as her body took over completely and her pussy silently begged for him. He rubbed her through her panties and she bucked, pressing into the caress. His fingers slid inside her panties slowly, inching closer to her moist pussy. Her head was spinning, but now it was not the alcohol that had her in a whirl. He slipped one fingertip across her pussy, tracing just inside the lips, and she kissed him harder, her nails digging into the back of his neck.

He pulled away and smiled down at her as he pulled his hand out of her panties. His fingertip was glistening with her desire. "No, you don't want me at all, do you, Laura?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head and he laughed lightly. "You're going to think I'm a slut," she murmured.

He chuckled again before sticking his wet finger into his mouth. "Mmmm, Laura. You taste delicious."

He slipped his fingers beneath her panties again, sliding one just inside of her. Instinctively, her pussy muscles tightened, desperate for the penetration. He slipped his finger back out and she sighed, her hands gripping his thighs as he straddled her. "Here," he said. "You taste." He offered his soaking finger, holding it just above her lips. "Open!" he commanded. "You're mine now, Laura. You'll do what I say."

Obediently, she opened her mouth and he slid his finger inside. She sucked his finger, tasting her own need.

"Mmmmmm, Laura. I can't wait until that gorgeous mouth is wrapped around my cock."

She bit her lip as tears of desire and shame filled her eyes. She couldn't wait either. He pulled away and grabbed his t-shirt from the bed and spun it into a tight rope. Then he took her hands again and pressed her wrists together. She gasped as she realized his intention, the makeshift rope binding her wrists so tightly that they hurt. Her face twisted with discomfort.

"Does that hurt?" he asked, seemingly concerned.

"Yes," she breathed, finally finding her voice again.

"Good," he growled, yanking her bound wrists over her head.

"You said you weren't a slut, so I have no choice but to take you. Because I am going to fuck you tonight, Laura."

The tears returned to her eyes and she shook her head. "But I'm not resisting you anymore."

"I'm not taking any chances. If you want your hands free," he ground his erection into her panties, "then you're going to have to beg me like the little slut that you truly are." He moved off of her as he tugged off his boxer shorts. His throbbing erection sprang free and she gasped. It was enormous! She shifted, instinctively moving her pussy away from him, and he laughed.

"There's nowhere to run now, little girl." He straddled her again, but began moving forward, bringing his cock to her lips. "Don't be scared. I'll start with your mouth. You can worry about how hard I'm going to fuck that soaking-ass pussy while you suck me." He pressed his cock against her face, tracing it across her lips.

Her mind screamed at her, begging her to take him into her mouth, but she still felt an inner resistance and she kept her lips sealed.

"Open!" he demanded, smacking his cock against her lips.

She shook her head, realizing that her resistance was exciting him. Ok, she thought, if you want to take me, then you'll have to take me.

"Open!" He slapped her face and she gasped, and then gagged, as he shoved his huge cock into her open mouth and down her throat. He pulled back, freeing her from choking. "That's it," he said, as her lips closed around his cock gratefully. "That's a good girl now."

His cock was as hard as a rock, but the skin was velvety soft on her tongue and she sucked him with enthusiasm. He grabbed her head, pulling her hair out of the way as he rocked his pelvis, fucking her soft mouth. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, he slid deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Ooooooooh, yeah, Laura," he moaned. His pleasure created an echoing spike of desire in her and she sucked harder, licking the bottom of his cock in delicious strokes as he penetrated her.

"Jesus!" he gasped.

Her desire deepened and she felt herself relax her throat, taking him further in. When her mouth met the base of his cock, he bucked slightly, almost choking her again.

"Sorry," he whispered, for the first time out of control.

She groaned through his cock and he shivered, telling her with his body what he couldn't say. She hummed lightly, something that she'd always thought about trying. He shivered again and she hummed more, her mouth vibrating as she sucked him. She felt his thighs begin to shake and he pulled out, leaving her hungry mouth gaping.

"What's wrong?" Maybe the humming hadn't been as good as she'd thought it would be.

"Nothing's wrong, Laura," he admitted as he slid back down her body, still straddling her. "In fact, nothing has ever been so right." He leaned down and kissed her neck and she giggled. "Aaaaah, someone is ticklish." He kissed her neck again and she twisted involuntarily, as he chuckled.

His kisses trailed across her collarbone to her breasts and she sighed as his mouth found her nipple. His lips closed around the sensitive skin and his tongue played with the swollen button at its center. Her breasts rose as she arched her back with pleasure and his hand grabbed at her other breast, twisting the flesh painfully and then releasing her. She closed her eyes.

"No, Laura," he demanded, in charge once again. "Look at me. I want to see the desperation in your eyes."

She met his gaze and he smiled as he lowered to her breast again and sucked it. Oh God, her pussy was what was desperate. She wanted him so badly. He sucked her harder and harder, until he'd nearly pulled her nipple from her body and pain shot through her.

"Ow!" she protested, and he laughed. He released her nipple and sat up, considering her. Suddenly, he smacked her other breast, his hand stinging directly on her nipple, and she gasped, her eyes widening.

"You know you like it, Laura, don't you?"

She licked her lips, but was silent.

He smacked her breast again and then grabbed the nipple, pinching it until she cried out. "Say it, Laura. Tell me that you like a little pain."

He pinched her again, harder, and she yelled in actual protest. That had really hurt!

"I'll keep going until you say it," he warned. He smacked both breasts, the abuse now searing her greedy nipples. She felt the tug of need from deep within her body. She'd never realized how much she liked the pain. If she were honest with herself, she didn't want him to stop. He pinched both her nipples and tugged them hard, the pain so intense that she lifted off the bed to alleviate it. "Say it!" he demanded. "Say, 'I'm a slut who likes the pain.'"

"No! I'm not going to say that." He smacked her across the face and she gasped in shock.

"Say it, you fucking slut. Tell the truth!" He smacked her face again and she acquiesced, growing slightly frightened of what he would do if she didn't.

"I'm a slut who likes the pain," she whispered.

He laughed, driving his hard cock against her panties. "Louder, Laura. I can't hear you."

She bit her lip. "I'm a slut who likes the pain," she said aloud.

He pinched her aching nipples one more time and tears of acceptance came to her eyes.

"Yes, you are."

He slid lower on her body, but before she could protest, his lips met her stomach and her head rolled back.

"Your body is amazing, Laura," he said, between lapping kisses. "Your stomach is so flat and tight."

She sighed as his mouth trailed slowly lower. He sat up and stared at her lying prostrate between his legs. He ran his hands up her stomach and over her breasts, firmly sliding them over her flesh and then back down again. Down, down they went, until they reached her hips, where he slid them beneath her ass and she arched with pleasure. It was incredibly sexy, lying there with her hands bound above her, nearly but not completely naked, waiting for him to give her the pleasure he knew she ached for.

"Yes, that's it. Give yourself to me," he urged, sensing her shift to welcome his touch. "Do you want to be free?"

No longer embarrassed by any of her desires, she shook her head. No, she did not want to be free. In fact, that was the very last thing she wanted.

He smiled, pleased with her admission. "Good, because I'm not going to free you anyway." Her mouth opened in shock and he fingered her lips, sliding his fingers into her mouth. "I may never free you again, Laura," he teased, as she sucked his fingers. "I may just leave you bound and fuck you every minute of every day until I die."

She shuddered as he lowered his head to her stomach once more. Thank God, she thought, as his mouth travelled lower. When he was just an inch from her pussy, he grabbed her thighs and spread them roughly. Not content with her just being open, he pushed them farther and farther apart. "Jesus, Laura, how fucking flexible are you?" He sat up and grabbed her ankles and spread her legs into a full split with a pleased moan.

Yes, she thought, moaning herself. There were many benefits to being an athlete.

He pulled her legs together for a moment and ripped off her panties before yanking her legs back open as he settled between them. She was wide fucking open and the cold air hit her soaking pussy like a promise. He lowered his mouth and she waited, silently begging for his touch. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she felt his tongue slowly drag across her entire pussy.

"Oh, God." She wiggled with pleasure.

He murmured, pleased with her response. His tongue licked softly along her pussy lips, tracing up and down. "Mmmm, Laura, you're like dessert."

His fingers spread her pussy as he sought her clitoris. She fought the urge to buck, knowing that letting him have his way would be best. His tongue lapped faster, circling inward, and alternating soft strokes and hard, almost tugging, flicks. The urge to raise her hips to meet those strokes was getting harder and harder to resist as she held her breath. When his tongue found her clit, she lost control and her pelvis thrust into him.

12