You Should Have Told Me

Story Info
She discovers something about her boyfriend.
465 words
169.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, legs spread wide. He had his face deep in the confines of my pussy. He rubbed his fingers on my clit. "Yes, Zach, yes." I went in screaming orgasm. It felt so good. "Do want more, babe?"

"I think that's up to you, sugar." He licked my stomach.

"I think I'm done now." I walked to the bathroom. I was rinsing off when he got in. He rapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. I moved my hair away so he could kiss my neck. I turned around and he kissed me on the lips. He kissed me harder. I pushed him away. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He tried to kiss my again so I pushed him again.

"Are you cheating on me."

"No."

"Your lying."

"Fine, I am I am checking on you."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I though you wouldn't understand."

"What's her name?"

"It's not her it's... him."

"Your gay."

"No, I'm BI."

"Well, invite him over." He got out oof the shower and called his lover over. I got out of the shower. I ran out of the bath to set up the bedroom. Finally my guys lover got there.

Zach when to get him. "I have someone you have to meet." He lead him up to my room. He gasped to see me lying there in my best nightie.

"You are beautiful." I blushed.

"Thank you."

"Would you like to have a threesome with my girlfriend and I."

"I would be delighted." He ripped his clothes off and jumped in bed. His penis was giant, like 12'. I know why he likes him. Zach laid on the pillows at the front of the bed. I went up to his dick to give him head and started to suck. His friend, I found out his name was John, shoved his dick up my ass. I screamed and almost bite Zach's dick.

"Harder,"

" Suck harder." After Zach was bored and john was tired, they switched sides. I don't think they thought about me. Since Zach and I were so much in love he put his dick in my pussy. John's dick was to big for me to lick his balls.

"Can someone eat me now," they both looked at me and John volenteered. He went down to my pussy and shoved his face inside me. He continued until I came over and over again. Cum went everywhere and I got a lot of it. We all took a showers together.

"Nice to meet you, hope to see you again soon." He walked out. "Now why didn't you tell me before.

"I didn't think you would be so supportive." I laughed and we walked back to bed.

Share this Story