Young Adults Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man does what comes naturally.
3.9k words
3.07
101.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

Attention: This story is fictional; it is not real. You need to be eighteen years of age or older to read this story. If you are not or if you don't like sexual themed stories please stop reading this story now! Please go to a different web site.

Characters: These are the characters in this story. Now I will describe them for you.

Matthew (Matt) is an eighteen-year-old white male. He has soft, muscled skin. He is six feet one inches tall and weighs 165 pounds. He has silky, soft, wavy, fiery, reddish, dark-brown hair that is shoulder length and sparkly dark-green eyes. His arms and legs are medium length with small hands and feet. His ass is medium-size, firm and tight. His dick is eight inches long by two and a half inches wide.

Jennifer (Jen) is an eighteen-year-old white female. She has soft, olive skin. She is five feet eleven inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has silky, soft, straight, golden-blonde hair to her ass and sparkly dark-blue eyes. She has very long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is small, firm and tight. Her pussy is small, tight and trimmed short. Her breasts are tight, firm and large. Her stats are 36C+/26/32.

Julie (Jen's Mom) is forty-year-old white female. She has soft, olive skin. She is five feet nine inches tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has silky, soft, straight, platinum blonde hair to the middle of her back and sparkly light-blue eyes. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is medium-size, firm and round. Her pussy is small, tight and shaved bald. Her breasts are tight, firm, and medium-size. Her stats are 36B+/28/34.

History: Matt and Jen have lived next door to each other ever since they were born. They grew up as best friends, always playing together. They always played all the little league games together. They have spent several nights sleeping over at each other's houses when they were little. She has always been a tomboy growing up. They live in a rich suburb of a big city. Jen's dad died in a car crash coming home from work one day, about two years ago.

Story: Matt and Jen have just graduated from school. They will be going to the local collage in the fall but want to have some fun this summer before they go to collage. They will be living on the campus at the collage. Matt and Jen are at their own homes when Matt calls Jen from his phone in his room, to see if she wants to come over and swim in his pool. She says she would like to. Matt says goodbye and hangs up the phone. Matt changes into his tight dark-blue silk swimming shorts and goes into the living room to wait for Jen to come over. He is not wearing anything underneath them. Jen changes clothes and puts on a tight jet-black silk string bikini swimsuit. She is not wearing anything underneath them. She then leaves her house and walks over to Matt's. She walks up to the door and knocks on it. He opens the door and lets her in.

They walk to the backyard to his in ground swimming pool. They go over to the diving board and dive in one at a time. Matt and Jen swim around the pool getting their entire bodies wet and cool. They swim around splashing each other and other kinds of horseplay. They start to wrestle around together. He accidentally puts his hands on her large breasts squeezing them. She yells out softly telling him to take his hands off of her but she secretly likes him touching her. His dick gets hard from his touching her soft breasts. His small shorts push out a lot in the front accidentally touching her. He enjoys touching her soft breasts but when she yells out he takes his hands off her. He backs away from her saying he is sorry. When she felt his hard dick brush up against her she enjoyed it. They swim together until Matt's parents come out to the pool. They tell him they have to leave to go on a business trip and he has to spend the weekend over at Jen's house. Matt says that would be a great. . Matt parent's already talked to Julie (Jen's mom) about Matt staying the weekend. Julie said it would be ok for him to stay over. His parents put all their stuff in the car and drive away

Matt and Jen get out of the pool. Matt and Jen dry themselves off with towels. Matt says he is going to his room and gets some clothes for the weekend. He also changes into some dry clothes. He puts on a pair of tight black jeans and a white silk long sleeve button up dress shirt. He has on under those a pair of tight cotton black string bikini briefs. Jen waited by the pool until Matt came back outside. Matt and Jen walk over to Jen's house and go inside. Matt asks Jen's mom what room he is going to stay in. She says he can sleep in the room with Jen like he has done before. Matt and Jen walk to her room to put his stuff in there. After they get his stuff put away Matt walks back to living room to watch some TV. Jen stays in her room and changes clothes. She puts on a pair of tight black jeans and tight blue cotton short sleeve T-shirt. She has on under those a tight silk lace black string bikini bra and panties set. She then goes to the living room and watches TV with Matt.

Julie comes over to Matt and Jen. She says I need to go get a lot of stuff from town. I will be gone for about two hours so be good the both of you. Jen and Matt say they would be good. They will sit here and watch TV. Jen's mom leaves the house. Matt says there is something I need to tell you. Jen says what is it? Matt says I like you a lot and I would like to be your boyfriend. Jen says in a surprised tone, you like me! I like you too and have liked you for a long time. I would love to be your girlfriend. Matt says can I kiss you? Jen says yes. Matt leans over to Jen and kisses her sweet wet lips. He presses his tongue to her sweet lips and she opens them for him. They French kiss each other for a long long time. Then Matt says lets go to your room and go farther. Jen says I would like that.

They walk to Jen's room together holding hands and they lock the door when they get inside the room. They stand by the bed and they kiss each other again for a while. Matt puts his hands on the sides of her beautiful body and pulls up on her T-shirt. They stop kissing just long enough for him to take off her shirt. She put her hands on the front of his shirt and unbuttons it. She then pulls it off. He takes off her sexy bra. They throw the shirts and her bra on the floor of the room continuing to kiss each other on the lips. He kisses down to her soft neck, kissing the right side and around to the left side. She runs her hands through his hair. He kisses on down her sexy body to her large breasts. Matt kisses all around the base of Jen's full breasts, then goes to her large nipples and starts to suck on her right large nipple. He goes back and forth from one to the other sucking each of them.

He pushes her down on her bed and takes off the rest of her clothes. He takes off his clothes next. They are now naked, her on the bed lying down and him standing by it. He spreads her long legs apart putting his head down between them. He kisses her hot pussy lips, licking his tongue across them. She gasps from the new sensation he is giving her. He pushes his tongue into her wet pussy, sliding it in as deep as he can. He licks all around the inside of her, licking across her large clit. She gasps from the pleasure she is getting from him. She also pushes her beautiful pussy closer to his face, wanting him to go deeper in her. He licks, sucks and eats her hot pussy taking as much time as he can without trying to make her have an orgasm. He puts his hands on her large breasts caressing them. He sucks on her clit hard once more and that does it. She has an explosive and wonderful orgasm. After she calms down, they both hear her mom drive into the driveway.

They get off the bed quickly, putting on their clothes. They run to the living room and continue to watch TV. When her mom walks through the door, Jen goes over and helps her mom with the stuff. They put the stuff away. Julie and Jen walk into the living room and set down. Julie says it is a hot day, why don't the three of us go over to Matt's swimming pool to cool off. Jen and Matt say that is a great idea. Julie goes to her bedroom and changes into a two-piece, silk string bikini swimsuit that is tight and pure white in color. Jen and Matt go to Jen's room; Matt picks out his swimsuit and walks to the bathroom to put it on. His is a tight and jet-black silk Speedo. Jen puts on a two-piece silk string bikini swimsuit that is tight and light blue in color.


The three of them walk out of the house and over to Matt backyard, to the pool. Matt looks at both the women while they walk over to his place. He thinks that both of them are very hot, sexy and beautiful. He would have sex with both of them if he could. They go over to the diving board and dive in one at a time. The three of them swim around the pool getting wet and cooling off. He swims over behind Jen when her mom isn't watching. He puts both hands on her tight ass cheeks and caresses them. She enjoys him touching her bare tight ass cheeks. He keeps doing it for as long as Jen's mom isn't watching them. He then brings one hand around her body to her breasts. He caresses her breast and pinches the nipple. She reaches between her legs grabbing his privates, which start to grow. When Julie starts to turn to them he stops caressing Jen and swims off. Matt and Jen swim around splashing each other and more horseplay.

He swims around Jen's mom and accidentally brushes his hands against her hot ass. His dick gets harder from his touching her beautiful soft ass. His shorts push out a lot in the front accidentally brushing up against her through his shorts. He enjoys touching Julie's bare tight ass. He backs away from her quickly saying he is sorry. When she felt his hard dick brush up against her, she enjoyed it. He swam over to Jen standing in front of her talking to her. While her mom wasn't watching she caressed Matt's hard dick through his shorts under the water. Matt caresses Jen's large breasts making her large nipples very hard. They both enjoy touching each other's bodies. They lean over and kiss each other on the lips. Julie sees them kissing and goes over to them watching. She taps them on the shoulders to stop them. Julie says if you too want to do that go to Jen's bedroom. Matt and Jen say sorry. Jen says to Matt let's go to my bedroom and continue this. Matt says ok Jen, lets go. They get out of the pool and Julie stays in for a while longer. Matt and Jen walk back to Jen's house holding hands. They walk into the house and into her room. Jen goes into the bathroom, getting two towels. She goes back into her room. They undress each other until they are both nude. They dry each other's wet bodies off including the private areas.

Matt and Jen kiss each other on the lips. He pushes his wet tongue into her mouth, French kissing her. She after several minutes pulls away. She says to him that she wants him to eat her pussy again. He says if you will suck my dick at the same time. She says ok. They lay down on the bed with him laying down first and she goes second in a sixty-nine position. She puts her big full lips around the head of his huge hard cock. He pulls her hot pussy lips apart sticking in his tongue into her hot and wet waiting pussy. She licks all over the head of his hard dick licking up the precum. She goes all the way down his long dick getting it all in her mouth. She licks all around it sucking it back to the top. He licks all around the outer lips of her sweet cunt. He sticks his tongue as far as he can into her licking and sucking all over her. He licks across her hard clit getting a load moan from her. They keep doing each other for several minutes really enjoying each other. They both finally cum deep into each other's warm mouths. They both swallow each other's sweet cum. Then the door of Jen's room opens.

Julie gets out of the water and walks back to her house going inside. She goes to the bathroom getting a towel from the towel rack. She takes it and walks into her bedroom. Julie takes off her swimsuit and dries off her body, during off every last inch. She goes to her closet and puts on her bathrobe. She walks out into the hall to the door across the hallway. She opens that door and goes inside.

It is Jen's mom coming into her room. Matt and Jen cover up with the bed sheets quickly. Jen says mom what are you doing coming into my room. Julie says I want to ask you something. Sorry to interrupt the two of you but I want to share your boyfriend with you. Is it ok with you, dear? Jen says what! You want to share Matt with me. Why? Julie says I think he is so hot. I would like to be with him now that he is eighteen and I think he can handle us both. Are you ok with me sharing him with you? Jen says, ok if he wants to. Matt says sure I will, definitely.

Julie takes off her bathrobe showing them her nude sexy body. Matt and Jen uncover themselves. Jen gets up and lets her mom lay down on top of Matt in a 69 position. Jen goes over to her desk sets in the chair and watches them. Matt likes the idea of being with Julie, a much older woman. He kisses her hot pussy lips, licking his wet tongue across them. He pushes his tongue into her sweet pussy, sliding it in as deep as he can get it in her. He licks all around the inside of her, licking across her hard clit. She gasps from the pleasure she is getting from him. She also pushes her hot pussy closer to his face, wanting him to go deeper in her. He licks and sucks her sweet pussy taking as much time as he can without trying to make her have an orgasm. She puts her big full lips around the head of his huge hard cock. She licks all over the head of his hard dick licking up the precum. She goes all the way down his long dick getting it all in her mouth. She licks all around it sucking it back to the top. They keep doing each other for several minutes really enjoying each other. He sucks on her clit hard once more and that does it. She has an explosive and wonderful orgasm. He cums right after her shooting load after load deeper into her throat. They both swallow each other's sweet cum.

`Julie gets off of Matt saying that was wonderful. Jen says, mom your bed is bigger. Why don't we go to your room and continue this. Julie say why not lets go. The three of them walk across the hall to Julie's bedroom and to her king size bed. Matt lays down in the middle with Jen on the right side of him and her mom on the left side. Matt leans over to each one of them kissing them full on the lips and pushing his tongue deep into each ones mouth. He French kisses each of them for several long minutes. He loves being with the both them. Matt kisses down Julie's sexy body to her tight breasts. He sucks on her huge nipple and licks around it. He caresses the other one, rolling her hard nipple through his fingers. He goes back and forth from one to the other caressing and sucking them both. He kisses down her body to her belly button. He licks around it and inside it. He goes on down to her hot pussy, lightly licking across it's folds. He goes on down to her tight anal hole. He puts his tongue into it licking all around the inside. She moans with ecstasy, cuming with such joy. He lines his hard dick up with her wet pussy and shoves the head of it in to her. He pushes down little by little until he is all the way in her. He pulls out to the head of his long cock. He starts to pump his hard dick in and out of her going slowly at first. She tells him to do it harder and faster. He goes faster and harder until his balls are slapping against her sexy body with each stroke of his long cock. He keeps going and going his load building and building. Her orgasm is building and is about is explode. When she explodes it makes him shoot his hot cum. He shoots squirt after squirt of cum deep into her pussy. He pulls out of her lying down to rest for several minutes before he does Jen.

After Matt is rested, he gets on top of Jen. Matt goes to Jen's large breasts sucking one hard nipple into his mouth. He sucks on her huge nipple and licks around it. He caresses the other one, rolling her nipple through his fingers. He goes back and forth from one to the other caressing and sucking them. He kisses down her to her belly button. He licks around it and inside it. He goes on down to her hot pussy, lightly licking across it's folds. He goes on down to her tight anal hole. He puts his tongue into it licking all around the inside. She moans with ecstasy, cuming with such joy. He lines his long dick up with her wet pussy and shoves the head of it in to her pussy. He pushes down little by little until he is at her cherry. He pulls back and shoves hard all the way through her cherry. He pulls out to the head of his hard dick. He starts to pump his long dick in and out of her going slowly at first. She tells him to do it harder and faster. He goes faster and harder until his balls are slapping against her beautiful body with each stroke of his hard cock. He keeps going and going his load building and building. Her orgasm is building and is about is explode. When she explodes it makes him shoot his hot cum. He shoots squirt after squirt of hot cum deep into her tight pussy. He pulls out of her lying down to rest for several minutes.

He gets up out of bed telling them to stay there until he gets back. He walks to the kitchen nude and cooks supper for the two women. When it gets done, he takes it to the bedroom. Matt says I fixed us some supper. Lets eat. They thank him for fixing supper for them. They eat the food, when they get finished with their supper. Matt takes the dishes back to the kitchen putting them in the dishwasher. He walks back to Julie's bedroom going inside. He lies back down on the bed with the two wonderful women. He leans over to Jen asking her if she will turn over. She says why? He says I want to play with your ass. She says ok. Jen turns over in the bed. Matt gets over on top of her. He puts his hands on her ass cheeks. He caresses her ass all over from her thighs to her back. He puts a finger into her asshole pushing it in as far as it will go into her. He fingers her ass then shoves another one in. She enjoys his playing with her ass. She wants him to do more. She moans with pleasure. He stops fingering her and lines his dick up with her asshole. He shoves the head of it in her. She cries out with a little pain but enjoys it. He shoves little by little into her until he is all the way in her. He pulls back to the head of his cock. He pushes back into her asshole. He pumps his dick in and out of her going slowly at first. He speeds up after a little bit until he is slapping his balls against her ass. He feels his cum about to explode. He feels under her playing with her pussy. That makes her have the best orgasm yet. He shoots load after load of hot cum deep into her asshole. He rests lying on top of Jen for a few seconds.

Matt gets off of Jen and gets on her mom. Julie turns over in the bed and Matt gets over on top of her. He puts his hands on her tight ass cheeks. He caresses her ass all over from her thighs to her back. He puts a finger into her asshole pushing it in as far as it will go into her. He fingers her ass then shoves another one in. She enjoys his playing with her ass. She wants him to do more. She moans with pleasure. He stops fingering her and lines his dick up with her asshole. He shoves the head of it in her. She cries out with a little pain but enjoys it. He shoves little by little into her until he is all the way in her. He pulls back to the head of his cock. He pumps his dick in and out of her going slowly at first. He speeds up after a little bit until he is slapping his balls against her ass. He feels his cum about to explode. He feels under her playing with her pussy. That makes her have the best orgasm she has ever had. He shoots load after load of hot cum deep into her asshole. Matt pulls out of Julie's ass lying back down in between her and Jen.

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers
12