Your Command is My Wish

Story Info
What does it mean to submit?
3.6k words
4.38
41.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"So you think you want to submit to me?" Cale asked.

I gripped the phone tightly. Could I be what he wanted? Did I dare to try?

"Answer me," Cale said.

I swallowed hard and softly replied, "Yes."

"I didn't hear you. Do you want to submit to me?"

"Yes." I was louder this time, given more confidence by having been able to answer once.

"Then we'll find out if you can truly submit. Tomorrow night, we'll go out. You will wear the shortest skirt you have and a shirt of your choice. You will wear nothing under the skirt, no panties, no hose, nothing. And you'll wear the highest heels you own. I'll be there at seven to pick you up. Be ready when I get there." He hung up the phone.

What had I gotten myself into? I'd known Cale for several months now; we'd met through mutual friends from an online chat room. He was one of the few people from that room who lived near me, so we'd gone out a few times, just movies or dinner, though we'd ended up in bed once or twice. I'd noticed from the start that he was protective of me, and a little bossy sometimes, to the point of ordering for me in restaurants and of giving me directions in bed. It hadn't bothered me, though. I'd discovered quickly that I liked it.

Which had brought us to tonight's conversation. He'd told me a couple weeks earlier that he was a Dom, that he didn't have a sub at the moment because he and his last had parted ways before he and I had met. That had started me thinking. I'd read about the BDSM lifestyle and something in it called to me. The way I'd responded, mind and body, to Cale's protectiveness and to his directions had indicated to me that I wanted to be submissive. I'd thought about asking Cale if he would be willing to have me as his sub, but somehow I didn't think I was supposed to ask. And now he had brought it up. Of course he'd recognized that I liked being submissive to him.

As soon as I set down the phone, I went into my room to choose my outfit for the following night. The shortest skirt I owned was one that I'd never worn; I hadn't tried it on before buying it, and when I'd put it on at home, I'd discovered that it was so short my ass was almost visible. Surely Cale wouldn't want me wearing that, especially with nothing under it. I pushed it aside, then reconsidered. If I wanted Cale to take me as a sub, I had to do exactly as he wanted. Which meant wearing the too-short skirt. With it, I chose to wear a loose-fitting blouse that I hoped would make me look a little less slutty. As though that would be possible with that skirt.

* * *

The next afternoon, I took a long bath and cleaned myself well. I didn't know what Cale had planned, but we'd talked about anal sex, among other things, and I wanted to be clean for him.

I was dressed and ready to go by six thirty. Which was fortunate, because Cale was early. When my doorbell rang, I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror and hurried to answer the door.

He leaned against the wall beside the door and didn't speak for a moment. Finally he said, "Are you going to invite me in?"

"Of course." Flustered, I stepped aside. "Please come in."

"Thank you." He entered the apartment, and I closed the door. "Nice place," Cale said. "It looks just like I thought it would." He ran his gaze from my head to my feet, making my face grow warm. "Good girl. You followed my directions almost perfectly."

My heart sank. "Only almost?"

"You aren't wearing heels."

I looked down at the black flats I'd chosen. "I don't own any heels. I'm sorry."

"You should have said so when I told you to wear them. I could have gotten a pair for you. Bend over?"

"What?"

"If you're serious about submitting, you'll do as I ask without questioning it. Bend over the arm of your couch. Now."

I did as he said. Of course, as soon as I bent over, my ass was almost completely revealed. Cale smacked it hard, and I jumped. "When I give you an instruction, if you aren't able to follow it, tell me," he said. "I brought you something. Stand up so I can give it to you."

I stood, my ass tingling from the slap. Cale reached into his pocket and pulled out a tapered piece of rubber wrapped in plastic. "What's that?" I asked.

"You're so innocent about some things. I like that. It's a butt plug. This is the only thing you're allowed to wear under that tiny skirt of yours tonight." He handed it to me. "Put it in."

I examined it. How could it fit? And how did it go in? "I don't know if I can," I said.

"If you don't want to do what I ask, I'll leave." Cale went to the door. "You made an agreement with me."

He didn't sound angry, but I was afraid he was. Tears came to my eyes. "I do want to," I said. "But I don't know how to put this in, and I don't know if it would even go in."

"Then you should ask for help."

I was torn between asking for help and refusing to try the plug. But if I refused, I knew without being told that I wouldn't hear from Cale again. "Would you please help me with the plug?"

He took it back from me. "Gladly. Do you have any lube?"

"No. I've never needed it."

"Not even for when you play with your toys? Good thing I'm prepared." He took a tiny bottle of lube out of his pocket and unwrapped the plug. "Bend over again. If it hurts badly, tell me. Expect it to be uncomfortable."

I didn't like the sound of that, but I did what he said. He squirted some lube on my ass and pushed the tip of the plug against it. I tensed. "Relax," Cale said. "It will hurt more if you're tensed up."

I tried to relax, but I was nervous. What would it feel like to have something in my ass? I was both aroused and frightened by the idea. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, which allowed me to relax enough that Cale was able to slide a bit of the plug into my ass. I tensed again. "It's okay," Cale said softly. "Just relax. I won't hurt you. I want you to wear the plug tonight, but if you don't want to once it's in, you can say so. Let me put it in, though, so you know what it feels like. If it hurts, tell me."

I believed him. He had no intention of hurting me, and knowing that made it easier for me to relax. I kept my eyes closed and continued the deep breathing as I felt the length of the plug penetrate my ass. Finally Cale said, "It's in. Stand up."

I did. The plug felt strange, but not altogether uncomfortable. I took a couple of tentative steps. "All right?" Cale asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It feels weird, but it doesn't hurt."

"Do you think you can keep it in tonight, or would you rather take it out?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to walk around all night with a butt plug, but I had the feeling that was what Cale wanted me to do. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

He smiled. "Good answer. I want you to keep it in. Again, if it becomes painful, tell me. Otherwise, it stays in until I remove it." He took my chin in his hand and looked me in the eye. "Listen carefully. Once we leave this house, you're mine for the night. You will follow my instructions without question. If you need or want something, you may say so, but you will address me respectfully. For tonight, you can use my name. If you think you'll have any problems with what I require, tell me now and we'll call it off."

I wasn't sure I'd be able to obey him completely, but I knew I wanted to try. "May I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"What if I don't know how to do something you ask? Or if I'm too scared?"

"Scared should have nothing to do with it. I won't ask you to do anything that could hurt you, and this is about pushing your comfort zone. If you don't want your boundaries to be pushed, we shouldn't do this. Is there anything you can think of right now that you absolutely would not do? You are allowed limits."

I thought, but my mind was blank. "I can't think of anything."

"All right. If I ask you to do something and it bothers you to the point that you truly can't handle it, just say 'red' and we'll stop. If you don't know how to do something, ask. Any other questions?"

What was I getting myself into? That was the only question I had, but I didn't ask. "No."

"Then let's go."

I put on my jacket and we went to Cale's car. He opened the door and held it for me to get in. I shifted in the seat, trying to get comfortable with the plug in my ass, but apparently I was going to be completely aware of it no matter what I did.

Cale got into the driver's seat and we headed downtown, where he parked in front of a bar I'd been to several times before. "People know me here," I protested.

Cale slapped my thigh hard enough to sting. "No questioning. If you know people here, then your boundaries will definitely be pushed, won't they? Wait for me before you get out of the car."

He shut off the engine and got out of the car. I stayed put until he opened the door and took my hand to help me out of the car. When I got up, I instinctively clenched my butt cheeks to keep the plug in place.

A wall of noise hit us when Cale opened the bar door. The place was packed. I hesitated, but Cale pushed me in. "You have nothing to worry about," he said. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

That reassured me somewhat, but not much. Scanning the crowd, I recognized some faces, including two men I'd fucked. Please don't let them see me, I thought. The last thing I needed was for them to speak to me while I was with Cale.

But naturally, one of the guys came over to me. "Hello," he said. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"I've been busy."

I tried to go past him, but Cale grabbed my arm. "Don't be rude," he said. "Introduce me to your friend."

I had to do what I was told, I reminded myself. Even if I didn't want to. "Cale, this is Murray. Murray, Cale."

The men shook hands. "So you're her new choice," Murray said.

"I believe I'll be her last choice," Cale replied. "I take it you've dated her?"

"If you can call it a date." Murray leered. "From here, we only went one place."

"Ah. So you fucked her."

Murray looked surprised. "Yeah, I fucked her. She was pretty good, too."

"Good to know." Cale turned to me. "Did you enjoy sex with him?"

I looked at the floor. "Yes," I admitted.

"As much as you enjoy it with me?"

"No."

"Are you being honest with me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Who are you with tonight?"

"You, Cale," I said.

"Who do you want to be with?"

"You."

"Only me?"

"Yes."

Murray rolled his eyes. "Okay, thanks for sharing. I have to get going."

"Wait," Cale said.

Something in his voice made Murray stop. Without another word, Cale turned me around and raised my skirt. Only an inch or two, but that was enough to reveal my ass. And the butt plug. My face flushed and tears came to my eyes; how could Cale humiliate me like this? But under the humiliation was another emotion, evidenced by the wetness that came to my cunt.

"Damn, I never realized you were that kinky," Murray said. "So is this to open your ass for anyone?"

"No," Cale said. "It's to open her ass for me. It was nice meeting you. Have a good night." He smoothed my skirt back into place and led me past Murray.

Once we were away from Murray, I let the tears fall. "Why did you do that?" I asked.

Cale gently brushed the tears off my face. "To show him that you're more than a good fuck. And to show him that you're mine. Did it bother you?"

"Yes."

"Did it arouse you?"

In a smaller voice, I admitted, "Yes."

"Good. Come sit down."

With his arm around my waist, he guided me to a pair of stools at the end of the bar. Awkwardly, trying not to reveal too much of what the skirt didn't really hide, I settled onto one of them. The male bartender gave me a look that sent shivers through my pussy. "He likes your outfit," Cale commented.

"I'm not wearing it for him," I replied.

"Good girl. But he can look; I don't mind that. Your mine to touch and to fuck, but others can look."

I shifted on the stool, trying to arrange my legs and skirt so that my pussy wasn't visible to anyone. Cale laughed at my attempts. "It's all right. Don't hide yourself."

"I don't want everyone to see. There's a reason they're called private parts."

"I do want people to see. I want people to see how sexy you are and how well you do what you're told. I could tell you to deliberately expose yourself, but I won't do that this time. I will tell you, though, to stop trying to hide."

I had to do what he said, I reminded myself. "All right."

I tried to relax on the bar stool, but wasn't helped by the attention I attracted. Cale sat on the stool beside me and held my hand as he ordered our drinks. He didn't ask me what I wanted, but he ordered exactly the right thing.

As the night went on, I became a little more comfortable. I could at least sit on the bar stool without being afraid of who might see me, though I was completely aware of the plug in my ass and had to shift myself a few times to keep it from becoming unbearable. After a couple hours of it, Cale paid for the drinks and stood. "Come with me."

"Where?" I asked, then immediately said, "I'm sorry."

"Stand up."

I did. Cale took my hand and pulled me to the men's room at the back of the bar. Two men were inside; both left when we came in. One clapped Cale on the back as he walked out and said, "Enjoy yourself."

Enjoyment wasn't exactly what Cale had in mind. He lifted my skirt and smacked me hard on the ass three times. I moaned, both in pain and in pleasure. "Do you know why I hit you three times?" he asked.

"No."

"Once for not following my direction to come with me, once for questioning what I told you, and once because you're mine and I can. Hold onto the sink."

I opened my mouth to ask why, but caught myself and did as he said. To grasp the sides of the sink, I had to bend over, which apparently was what Cale wanted. He eased the butt plug out of my ass, making me gasp. "Did you like the way that felt?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you think you're ready to feel something else in your ass?"

He couldn't mean... "I don't know."

"I'm going to fuck your ass. Right here and now. If you tell me to stop, I won't listen. Do you remember what to say if you really need me to stop?"

"Yes."

"What do you say?"

"Red."

"Good girl. Unless you say red, I will not stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I heard his zipper slide down. After a second, I felt cold lube on my asshole, then felt the head of his cock against my hole. I breathed deeply, as I had when he'd put in the plug, and felt him slowly ease in. It hurt, but it was tolerable, and it didn't matter if it hurt. It was what Cale wanted, so it was what I wanted.

It took a while for Cale to completely penetrate me. I stayed as relaxed as I could, and he was patient and cautious. "I'm in," he said at last. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"Why?"

"Because it's what you want."

He slapped my ass. "Good girl."

Slowly, he began to thrust in and out of my ass. It felt strange, but incredibly good. I wanted to touch myself, to make myself come while Cale fucked me, but I kept my hands on the edges of the sink. When an orgasm hit me, I was stunned; I hadn't known it was possible to come just from anal.

"Did you like that?" Cale asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

"I'm going to come in your ass now. You won't clean up, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." He fucked me harder; it was painful, but it was a pain I wanted. Finally he grunted, and I felt him tense as he came.

He pulled out and said, "Turn on the hot water."

I did. Cale got some paper towels, squirted soap on them, and thoroughly washed his cock. I felt his cum trickling from my ass, but followed his direction not to clean myself. When his cock was clean, he said, "Kneel."

I knelt on the cold tile floor. Cale held his cock in front of my face. "Do you like how this makes you feel?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then make it feel good."

Suck his cock after he'd had it in my ass? No way! But he had washed it well, and I had promised to follow his directions. Tentatively I licked the tip of his cock. "It's clean," he said.

I slid my lips over his cock and sucked lightly. He moaned softly. Then the door opened.

My first instinct was to get up and move away from Cale, but he gripped my head with both hands and said, "Stay where you are."

"Sorry, man," said the man who had just come in. "Didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"No problem," Cale replied. "We don't mind."

Since I couldn't take my mouth off Cale's cock, I kept sucking while he and the other man talked. "Is she good?" the guy asked.

"She's a dirty little cocksucker," Cale replied.

"Think she'd like to suck another?"

No! I shouted in my mind. I didn't want to touch a stranger. I held my breath until Cale said, "No. She's a dirty little cocksucker, but she belongs to me. Maybe some other time."

"No problem."

The guy went about his business as I continued to suck Cale's cock. On impulse, I reached up and fondled his balls. "Good girl," Cale said. "Keep doing that."

The other guy left, and Cale said, "You were afraid I'd share you with him, weren't you? I thought about it, but tonight I want you for myself. There might be times when I'll share you, but we'll discuss it first. If that's a limit for you, I'll honor it. You can stop sucking me now."

He said it so casually I almost missed the direction. When I realized what he'd said, I released his cock just in time to catch a jet of cum across my face. I hadn't even realized Cale had been close to coming.

He shot a few more streams of cum, all of which landed on me, then backed away and pulled some paper towels out of the dispenser. He wet them, then gently wiped my face. "I could make you wear my cum, but I think you've had enough for tonight," he said. "Let's go home."

We left the bathroom, ignoring the stares of the few people who noticed, and went outside to Cale's car. Before he opened the door, Cale roughly pushed me against the car and held me there. "Did you enjoy our date?"

"Yes," I replied.

"How did you feel following my directions?"

"I felt... I can't explain it. It was good. It was what I'm meant for."

"You're meant for what?"

I took a moment to collect my thoughts, trying to phrase what I wanted to say. "I'm meant for you," I said finally. "I'm meant to follow your commands. I'm meant to be your slut."

"Good girl." He kissed me. "Do you still want to submit to me?"

"Yes."

"You know that it won't always be as easy as tonight."

"It doesn't matter."

He nodded. "Get in and I'll take you home."

"Is our date over?"

"I mean to my home, pet. You've gotten your wish. You're mine." He kissed me again. "Now get in the car so I can take you and show you what that really means."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers