Yours Ch. 02

Story Info
Begging for even a kiss.
35.2k words
4.77
253.5k
361

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters are over 18, and fictional.

This is the second chapter of "Yours", and shouldn't be read alone.

Thanks again for all the support I received on my previous story. All comments, both complimentary and critical, are greatly appreciated.

*

There was a soft knock at the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I felt panicked. I didn't know what to say to her. I turned on my lamp, jumping back in pain and surprise as the light burned into my eyes. I covered them with my arm and lay back in bed.

There was another knock, a little louder.

I didn't know what was going to happen, but I couldn't let her leave. I waited a few seconds, before saying;

"Yeah?"

Jessica entered almost shyly, closing the door behind her. She was wearing a grey t-shirt that fell just past her waist, barely covering her pink panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. It was weird how good she looked in just this, so casual, so...domestic, but still so erotic.

"Sorry I'm late." she said, nervously brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Uh...late?" I asked.

"Yeah...I normally come over at, like, midnight...and I tried, but Rose kept wanting to talk about...just...stupid stuff..."

She trailed off, even more nervous. She wasn't looking at me. I closed my eyes and rubbed them with my finger and thumb. I'd just woken up and it was hard to focus, and my eyes were still stinging. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about tonight. I was completely off guard, and the silence was stretching. I had to say something to her.

"Come here, Jessica." I said.

Her mouth twitched up in a little half-smile, and she reached down to pull up her top.

"No, no." I said, "Leave it on."

I didn't need any more distraction.

She paused for a second before dropping her arms. She walked quickly across the room, kneeling at her usual spot beside my bed. She glanced at my crotch briefly before meeting my eye.

She seemed excited now. It felt like she was waiting to be told to do something, waiting for an instruction.

"Don't...don't undress until I tell you to, in future. Ok?" I said.

She nodded uncertainly.

Why had I said it like a question?

Impulsively I reached out and pushed her hair back, sliding my fingers back across her head, before bringing my hand down to lightly cup her chin. She was staring at me with wide eyes. She seemed unsure of what to do or say, which was exactly how I felt too.

I brought my hand back to my side and sat up more in bed, moving around under the covers to get comfortable. I looked away from her again, staring straight ahead. I needed to focus, to get my thoughts in order.

I needed to know what she was thinking.

"I didn't see you last Friday." I said.

"Oh, yeah...on Thursday after we...um...I couldn't get out of bed." she said.

I glanced at her, and she was smiling.

"Oh?" I said.

"Yeah, I...I hurt so bad I could barely walk to the bathroom." she said, "I told my parents I was sick so I didn't have to try and get around school all day."

She seemed to enjoy telling me this. I could hear a hint of pride in her voice.

"And Saturday?" I asked.

She shook her head and her smile grew.

"I still couldn't move properly...It...it feels better now though." she said, wiggling her hips.

I turned away from her again and closed my eyes. Regardless of how I felt about her normally, in the daylight hours, this was what I knew I wanted from her. Hearing her almost whisper to me that her pussy hurt so bad from my cock that she couldn't walk, her soft voice tinged with lust and admiration. It felt so deeply satisfying, so indescribably good.

I enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds before turning back to her.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" I asked. "Didn't you want them to know...that I fucked you so hard you couldn't walk straight?"

She smiled and looked away. I could almost feel the growing excitement in her breathing, in her voice.

"I...I didn't, I mean I don't...know if I'm allowed to?" she said, turning to face me again.

She knew I wasn't serious, but the tone in her voice was clear. She was trying to ask about us, about our relationship.

"Good." I said.

She smiled wider, but still had an air of expectancy.

"You're not allowed to tell anyone about this, do you understand?" I said.

She nodded.

"If anyone finds out about what the two of us have been doing...it stops." I said.

Her face fell, and she nodded more slowly.

"I won't tell anyone...I promise." she said.

I wasn't sure why my first instinct was to keep it a secret. I guess my feelings towards Jessica were complicated enough without throwing them into the public forum. Plus I didn't think Rose would exactly approve.

But it seemed like she still had some questions. She looked disappointed, but it still seemed like she was waiting for something. Why did I even care so much about what she was thinking, and feeling? Wasn't it enough that she was here?

"Jessica, are you...happy? With what we've been doing?" I asked.

"Yes." she said quickly.

I fought back a smile. She was so certain, her answer coming with no hesitation. I reached over to her and began to stroke her hair again, and she leaned into my hand.

"Being touched by me..." I said, slowly curling my fingers around her hair.

She closed her eyes and sighed a little.

"Being hurt by me..." I said, pulling hard.

She inhaled sharply and her voice came out in an even softer whimper.

"...do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes...yes..." she gasped.

"Does it make you happy?" I asked, pulling a little harder and twisting.

She was breathing heavily now, each breath a quick, sharp, sigh.

"Yessss...." she whispered.

I let go.

"Ok." I said. "You can go now."

Whatever we were doing, wherever this was going to go, it couldn't happen tonight. I had no real plan, I was exhausted from sleep deprivation. And most importantly, I still wasn't sure about my own feelings.

I expected her to stand up and go, but she hesitated, turning her head a little to the side and avoiding my eyes. At first I felt the anger swell up in me at her disobedience, but I quickly realised that I hadn't actually told her to leave, I'd just said that she could. I normally just said "Get out.", and I wasn't sure why I'd been more polite this time. I made a note to be more direct when I spoke to her. If I wanted her to do something, I had to to make sure I told her.

But my own reaction surprised me. I was already so used to her obeying me that it infuriated me when she even hesitated. I'd have to watch out for that. I could be angry with her, but I couldn't lose my temper.

"I..." she started, interrupting my thoughts.

"What? Did you want something?" I asked.

"I don't know..." she said slowly.

"Tell me what you want, Jessica." I said, trying to put a firm tone to my voice.

She met my eye slowly, shyly. She bit her lower lip.

I reached out and held her chin. I realised that I really liked holding her like this, by the chin or jaw. It felt...possessive, somehow. Even without gripping tightly or hurting her, I was holding her in place, and she wouldn't look away from me.

"I...I want you to...to have sex with me." she said slowly.

"No. Not tonight." I said.

She whimpered quietly and her body squirmed. She looked disappointed, but still hopeful.

"Tell me what you want, slut." I said.

"Can I suck your...cock, please?" she said.

She'd accepted my refusal and asked for something else, without argument. She sounded so mournful, so pleading.

"No." I said.

She let out a little whine as she stared at me with those wide, green eyes. I ran my fingers across her cheek and slid them behind her ear, putting my thumb gently against her lips. She parted them and took my thumb into her mouth, biting down gently and licking it with just the tip of her tongue.

"Tell me what you want." I repeated, pulling my hand away.

I...", she said, "...I...".

She seemed afraid to ask, afraid of another rejection.

"Will you kiss me? Please?" she said.

I smiled. She had to beg for even this.

I took her chin again and leaned forward, bringing my lips to hers. Just like the first time we kissed, I started gently, taking her lower lip between mine, but then biting down hard. She moaned loudly, surprising me, and brought her hands up to my face. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I'd never kissed anyone other than her so I didn't have any experience, but I tried some things I'd read about, moving my tongue slowly in circles in her mouth. She responded by moaning louder and pushing against me.

I moved back and she climbed into bed with me, sliding under the covers. I held her body against mine. I could feel the passion, the need in her body, in her clutching fingers on my shoulders and back.

We kissed for minutes before I pulled away from her. She licked her lips, which were red around the edges, and she was breathing heavily with a bright smile on her face. She ran her eyes down my face and body, studying me, before meeting my eyes again. Our legs were overlapping and she pushed her crotch back against my raised thigh. She ground her panties against me, biting her lip as a long, low moan escaped her throat. Her nipples were pressing hard against her t-shirt.

I laughed gently, even as I felt my cock stiffen. I loved seeing her like this, so needy. So deliciously desperate.

"Will you fuck me?" she whispered.

"No, Jessica. Not tonight." I said firmly.

She bit her lip and leaned close to me, whispering right in my ear.

"Please, please, I'm so wet. I can't stop thinking about you. About your cock. Please fuck me..." she said quickly.

My dick was completely hard, but I couldn't do this tonight. I was too tired, too confused. I needed time to think. I grabbed her hair and pulled her away from me. She gasped with pain and looked up at me from where I held her.

"I love you." she whispered, staring into my eyes.

"Get out." I said, releasing her.

The look on her face, the hurt, the devastation, it was almost...painfully beautiful.

For some reason it reminded me of the first time I ever got drunk.

Rose and I were maybe 15 at the time, and it was at some party of a family friend. Come to think of it, Jessica and her family had been there too. We'd each been given half a glass of red wine, just to try it. Jessica and Rose drank theirs in one swallow, shuddering and laughing at the taste that disgusted them.

I'd sipped mine slowly, screwing up my face in displeasure each time. When I finished I sneaked off and found a full, unattended glass and continued. It disgusted me too at first, but I wanted to learn to appreciate the taste like the adults did, talking about the scents and flavours they could make out. After my second glass, it didn't disgust me quite as much, but I still didn't like it. So I found a third.

It was just like now, with her devastated expression. The pain in her eyes, and in her voice, brought a bitter feeling with it, as seeing the pain of another human should. But there was a sweetness to it. A deep, satisfying taste that felt almost addictive. There was something about her completely dejected, submissive attitude that moved me, that spoke to some deep-seated desire to see her suffer.

I let the sensation of her sorrow wash over me, savouring it, as I had with the wine that night.

Of course, I felt the effects of the alcohol pretty strongly at the time. The heady rush, the blurry vision, but it had felt good. And the morning after my little wine tasting experiment, I'd felt worse than I could ever remember feeling. My first hangover.

I buried the twinges of shame I was feeling, along with my thoughts of the past, and tried to just enjoy the moment.

But it didn't last long.

She left quickly, without argument, and without looking back.

==

I woke later than normal the next morning, almost at noon. I got showered and dressed, and wandered downstairs to find Rose and Jessica in the kitchen. I smiled as I remembered how terrified I would have been to try to come in here, only a few weeks ago. Things had really changed fast.

Jessica was sitting on one of the stools beside the counter, and was watching the TV at the other end of the room. We usually watched the TV in here while we ate breakfast. It was smaller, but it got all the same channels as the one in the living room.

Rose was looking around in the cupboards. I walked in and took the stool beside Jessica. She looked up and smiled when she noticed me, and my heart jumped in my chest. I internally chastised myself. She shouldn't be able to affect me this much with just a smile.

"Morning." I said.

"Hi." said Jessica.

"Oh, hey." said Rose distractedly.

Rose seemed to give up her search and stood back with her hands on her hips, thinking.

"I'm going out for groceries." she said suddenly.

"Oh, is there nothing to eat?" I asked.

"Nope, and we've got the house to ourselves today." she said.

She seemed a little off, for some reason. She was speaking quickly, and impatiently.

"Really, all day?" I asked.

It was unusual for our parents to go anywhere on a Saturday, at least without letting us know beforehand.

"Yep." she said distractedly.

I shrugged and turned back to the TV. She was definitely being weird.

"So yeah," she continued, "I'm going to head out. Might as well take the car and get a big shop done, I'll probably be gone a few hours."

"Uh, Ok?" I said. "Do you want us to-"

"No!" she said suddenly, "No, I'm fine on my own. I'll...I'll see you guys later."

She walked quickly out to the hallway to grab her coat, and was gone a second later.

Something was up.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

I got up to walk to the fridge. Inside I found that, while we weren't spoiled for choice, there were a few things in here the three of us could eat.

"Ok seriously, why did Rose just run out of here saying she wouldn't be back for hours?" I asked.

Jessica looked away guiltily.

"Uh...something kind of happened...this morning..." she said slowly.

"What kind of something?" I asked, sitting back down beside her.

"Look," she said turning to me, her face serious,"This is mostly...it's your fucking fault, Ok?"

My heart froze in my chest. Rose was acting awkward, and had just left the two of us alone. Did she know something about us?

"Jessica, what happened." I said.

"I...I kind of..." she stuttered.

"What?" I said.

"I kind of...molested her." she said, looking away guiltily.

"You...what?" I said.

She took a deep breath.

"Ok, so, last night after I left your room, I was really horny. Like, insanely horny. I had to sit in the bathroom for ten minutes just so I could put clean panties on without soaking through them." she said quickly.

My heart leapt a little at how quickly and casually she told me this incredibly sexual thing, like it was no big deal. And it was interesting to hear that she'd been keeping fresh clothes in the bathroom. It explained why she could keep coming over in those revealing outfits all the time.

"So I got back into bed with Rose, and it was fine. She was asleep like always, and she's such a deep sleeper that she never even noticed I was gone. But...I had a dream about...well, I don't remember. But it was...intense..." she said.

Her voice was beginning to get a little breathier, a little more erotic.

"So...I woke up and...I was kind of...groping her." she admitted quietly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was like, grabbing her boob and...and rubbing myself against her leg..." she said.

"Shit." I said.

I started laughing.

"Shit, really?" I laughed, "What'd she do?"

"It's not funny!" she said, but she was fighting a smile. "She woke up a second after I did, and she was like, 'What are you doing?' and I just...told her I was having, like, a sexy dream and..."

I was laughing even harder now, and she couldn't help but join in.

"God, shut up!" she laughed. "It's your fault, and now she's being all weird."

She sat back and covered her face with her hands.

"It'll be fine." she continued, after a few seconds, "She's just avoiding me. It'll be weird for like a day, and then she'll get over it."

I sighed with laughter.

We were silent for a few minutes as we watched TV. I thought about Jessica going back over to Rose's bed every time we were together. Was it really possible that Rose hadn't noticed yet? I figured that Jessica would know better than I did, and I trusted her to keep our relationship secret. I really doubted she'd lie to me. Although...maybe it would be better if I specifically told her not to lie to me. Was that necessary?

But there were more important things to think about. Despite my better instincts, I really regretted sending her away last night. We were completely alone in the house, and I wanted to make the best of it.

Neither of us had spoken for maybe 20 minutes, but it didn't feel awkward. There was a silence, but it wasn't a heavy one that needed to be filled. It was just comfortable.

I turned to her.

"So...you were turned on this morning?" I asked.

She looked at me, her natural, neutral expression quickly giving way to nervousness. There was a definite shift in the atmosphere. It was like she'd just realised we were alone, and what that usually meant.

"Uh...yeah. I was like, really horny." she said.

"Are you still?" I asked, standing up.

She stood up too, and I took a step towards her. She nodded, biting her lip.

"Really?" I said, reaching forwards.

I undid the button of her jeans, pulled the zip down, and slid my hand down to her panties. I rubbed my finger across her crotch, and found that she was starting to get wet.

"Hmm, yeah, you are horny." I said, teasingly.

With my other hand I pulled down her jeans, with just a little tug they fell to the ground. She gasped and leaned into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

She was wearing a pair of pale blue panties, and her arousal was obvious. I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands. She moaned as I massaged her. I leaned down and kissed her lightly, and she returned it like she always did, passionately forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away from her.

"Can...can we...?" she muttered.

"What?" I asked, letting go of her.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." she said quickly, avoiding my eyes.

"Jessica, look at me." I said.

She looked so shy, and vulnerable, standing with her jeans around her ankles. I slipped my arm around her and grabbed her ass again.

"Jessica...tell me what you want." I said.

"It's just...we didn't do anything last night...and we're alone..." she said.

I didn't reply.

"Can we...go up to your bedroom?" she asked quietly, looking into my eyes.

I smiled.

"Now why wouldn't you want to ask me that?" I said.

"I don't know...just, last night, when I was telling you stuff...I didn't want to make you mad..." she said quickly, nervously.

I released my tight grip on her ass, and started to gently massage it instead.

"Jessica," I said, taking her chin with my other hand, "You don't ever have to hide what you want. Not from me."

She smiled such a sweet smile and threw her arms around me, hugging me tight.

"I love you. So much." she said.

I let go of her ass and wrapped my arms around her too. I still didn't know how to react to things like this, to her expressions of romantic feelings. Did I return them, tell her I might like her that way too? Did I punish her, like I had the first time when it had taken me by surprise? Did I ignore them altogether, and hope she'd just stop bringing it up?

My feelings for her aside, I still didn't know how I felt about her being "in love" with me. On the one hand, it was great. It was so satisfying to know the girl I'd hated for years had fallen for me so quickly, and apparently so hard. But at the same time, it really felt like she didn't know me well enough to feel that way about me. She knew hardly anything about who I was, apart from the shallow things we talked about with Rose.