Yum, Yum, Gimme Some!

Story Info
His first taste of his cousin's load.
1.1k words
4.04
411.9k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To introduce things, I am a married bisexual man.

My first gay experience was with a cousin of mine, who we'll call "R". I would tell you that story, but there isn't much to tell.

I was 18, and so was he, I didn't know what I was doing, I pretty much ran my mouth up and down on his cock, with little to no suction, and jerked him off with my hand. I know it sounds pretty boring. I would blow him a few more times before he was, "all about the girls", but I never got up the nerve to take his load.

However, this story brings us to when I was 21.

A few months back, I took my talents over to a younger cousin on the other side of the family who we'll call "J". He was 18, and I had seen him naked many times throughout our youth, I loved watching him grow into a man, and seeing that little penis of his mature into a fat cock. I mean a FAT cock, fatter than mine, and it also slightly curved to the right.

One night after his 18th birthday, we were watching a porn together. He asked if I minded if he jerked off, and I didn't mind, but I just had to show him what having your hard cock out in front of me will get you.

I had thought about it all day at work. I had been blowing my cousin for months, but when he came over this weekend, I was going to swallow for the first time. I don't know why the sudden change of heart, but I remember talking to a female friend of mine and she was talking about swallowing for the first time, in full detail. I remember hearing her description and thinking, "It couldn't be that bad".

So he came over to visit for the weekend, and I knew I would be blowing him, as we always did. But as we hung outside with all the crew in the neighborhood until sundown, he had no clue what he was getting when we went inside. It was kind of cute to see his chubby self running around, cocksure because he knew he was getting blown tonight, but so oblivious to the fact that I was drinking his cum tonight.

After we said goodbye to everyone, we went inside, and went down to the basement. I kind of had a make-shift apartment of my own in my parent's basement, so he went over to my "living room area", and started a porn movie.

As was the usual scenario, he'd ask, "You mind if I jerk off?"

To which I always replied, "Go ahead."

Then after watching him stroke his fattie for a while, he would nervously ask, "Would you suck my dick?"

I don't know why he was nervous, I had been blowing him for a while now, but I guess you never know when it'll all stop.

So, after he nervously asked, "Would you suck my dick?" I got up from my couch and went over to the couch where he was sitting, and sat down on the floor in front of him. I handed him the remote control, so he could get to "the good parts" if he wanted to.

Then, I grabbed that fat cock, and went at it like I was starving for it. I stroked it up and down with my hand, while following with my mouth, mainly sucking on swollen head of his cock. As I'm throwing my face up and down on his beautiful, curved, fat stick, I could hear him rewinding and fast forwarding the porn. I didn't look up to see what part he was watching or wasn't, I was too busy on the task at hand. And mouth.

So then the question comes, the question that he's asked a bunch of times before, but I already knew I had a different answer for.

"Do you want me to let you know?"

I reluctantly stop sucking that cock of his and reply, "No. I want it."

I didn't watch the expression on his face, instead I went right back to slurping on his man-meat, only this time with much more excitement, because I was gonna find out what it was all about. It didn't take long after I said I wanted it, for him to give it to me. I mean, it might have been the first time he's been swallowed.

So here we were, I'm giving a wetter and wetter blowjob as I salivate awaiting my first taste of cum, as he's frantically rewinding this one part. Once again, I didn't see the screen, but I'm betting it was the cumshot. I usually cum at the same time myself.

Just then, his legs stiffen up, and I feel his cock jump in my hand. Here it is, no turning back. I stop stroking, and keep my hand around his cock, while keeping my mouth over the whole head. The first blast hits my tongue, and I love it!

As his young, fat, 18 year old cock pumps out the cumshot of his young life so far, I'm catching every drop of it. As my mouth fills up, I swallow, and as his hot cum fills my mouth again, I cannot wait to swallow more!

Finally, he finishes, and I swallow that last mouthful and go sit back on my couch.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm great." I replied.

Thank god for 18 year old horniness, because a couple hours later he was ready to give me another mouthful of hot, tasty cum.

Sadly, it was only one mouthful this time, but I knew that we had crossed into a new territory and that swallowing him would now be the custom, and I couldn't have been happier!

It seems that this night would start an addiction in me for the taste of cum. Since that night 15 years ago, I've swallowed another cousin of mine, not to mention two of my friends. I've love that not every man's cum is the same. Sometimes it's thick, sometimes thin, sometimes bitter, and sometimes sweet. But, it is always hot, and always goes down so smooth and easy. I like to look at some of my "straight" friends, and wonder what they taste like.

Maybe all I need to do is ask, and I'd find out.

As for stories, I can't wait to tell you about when "J", tried to stick that fat, curved cock of his into my ass, and the one about how my other cousin, named "C", tried, and succeeded in filling my tight ass up with his hard, uncircumcised cock.

Stay tuned!