Yuppie Wives

Story Info
Pretty white wives are seduced by taboo interracial sex.
5.5k words
4.03
392.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers

Maurice and Miriam Smith had it all or so it seemed. They were the epitome of the typical young upwardly mobile professional couple as known as 'yuppies.' They had been high school sweethearts and attended the same state university. While Maurice played around some in college and joined a fraternity, Miriam probably would have joined a sorority but money was always tight for her family and she felt funny living up the college life in a sorority while her parents where at home barely getting by.

They married after graduation. Miriam earned her teaching degree and taught elementary school while putting her husband through law school. After passing the state bar licensing exam, Maurice was hired by one of the prestigious law firms in Birmingham, Alabama and made a good salary working as a junior member. He worked his way up the corporate ladder quickly as his mentor, Walter White, had also been one of his fraternity brothers in college.

Walter was three years older than Maurice as Walter was a senior in college while Maurice was beginning as a freshman at the university, but Walter did marry one of Miriam's classmates, Jennifer, who would later become best friends. Walter was on the 'fast track' at the firm and had already made partner. He was instrumental in getting Maurice his junior partnership which really helped to turn on the money spigot for Maurice and Miriam. Even as a junior partner, the firm started awarding his performance with additional perks. The first thing the firm lined up was a couple of low interest loans for Maurice to ditch his old, battered pick-up truck with a new Mercedes. They also got Miriam a new white convertible BMW to replace her family-oriented minivan. Then the firm loaned Maurice a tidy sum to be able to purchase a very nice home in an exclusive neighborhood where other partners lived.

Maurice asked Miriam to give up teaching as he was now making plenty of money for both of them. She was reluctant to leave teaching but the lure of days on end at the nearby exclusive country club was very enticing indeed.

Jennifer White had also been working on Miriam to give up her job and join the country club set. She had encouraged Miriam to take golf lessons and even became a good enough golfer as to not embarrass her husband when they entertained socially on the golf course. Jennifer also encouraged her friend to join the ladies tennis league to meet the other wives which she did. Miriam played a pretty fair game of tennis in high school and picked up her game again pretty quickly. She and Jennifer made excellent partners. Miriam was left-handed and had a mean spin on the ball. The two quickly became inseparable. The pair of attractive blondes had a lot in common. Both were about the same height and weight. They both had the same hair coloring and they both had bright pretty blue eyes and a dazzling white smile that was quick to win the attention of any nearby male. These two women exuded sex from every pore of the flawless white skin but in a nice way not a slutty way. When Miriam wasn't on the tennis court or the golf course, the pretty blonde wife was relaxing in a bikini by the country club's Olympic-sized swimming pool.

Their new lives were almost idyllic. Between all of the dinner parties and many dances at the country club, life for them was like a bed of roses. But even roses have thorns. There was quite a bit of flirting going on amongst the young attorneys and their wives and with other couples but most of it was just for fun.

One evening at dinner, Maurice asked his lovely wife if she had ever thought about being with another man.

"Maurice, you have been my only love since high school. Don't you know that, my Dear?"

"Yes, I know but you know that variety is the spice of life. Besides, I think that old man Nate has a thing for you," he husband casually remarked to her.

Miriam blushed. Natas 'Nate' Maxwell, the Seventh, was the head managing partner and every partner's wife knew that he had a roving eye even though his beautiful wife, Sally, had been Miss Alabama just fifteen years ago. Nate's wife was as gorgeous today as she was back then. If there was ever a woman to be personified as a 'trophy wife,' Sally was definitely it. She was very attractive and even had the brains to match!

It had been rumored amongst the wives that the former Miss Alabama had helped her husband close many a difficult real estate deal. Because of her assistance, or was it her 'ass,' Nate Maxwell was one of the wealthiest men in the state.

*******

At tennis the next day, Jennifer asked Miriam, "Did you get the invitation to the Maxwell's dinner party for this Saturday night?

"Why, yes we did. Did you get one as well?"

"Yes, and Walter made sure that you two were invited. The parties that Nate and Sally put on can't be beat but they do get a little bit wild and wicked from time to time. Do you and Maurice swing together or alone?"

"We used to have a little swing on the big oak tree back home but we haven't done any swinging since we where there last summer."

Jennifer laughed softly. "No, Silly. Have you two done any wife swapping?"

It took a moment for Miriam to figure out what her friend was asking. At first, she thought that Jennifer was talking about the reality show on television, 'Wife Swapping,' where the wives switch families for a week and their wacky experiences are filmed. Then she blushed as she realized that it had to do with the husbands swapping their wife with another man for sexual reasons.

Miriam's hand flew to her mouth in horror.

"Ohmigosh," she replied. "Maurice has talked about meeting with another couple for sex and yours and Walter's name came up a couple of times but I could never be unfaithful to Maurice."

"Oh, come on, Honey. This isn't the dark ages any more, Virginia. What's the matter, Miriam? Doesn't my husband appeal to you?"

"No, it's not that," she tried desperately to explain to the woman whom she thought was her close friend. "It's just that I've never been with another man before besides Maurice."

Jennifer giggled like a little girl. "What if I had sex with your husband? Would you have sex with mine?"

"Gosh, I don't know," replied the confused Miriam.

"What if I told you that your loving husband had already fucked me? Not once but twice now. What would you do then? Would you fuck my husband out of revenge to get even with your own low down, cheatin' husband?"

Miriam stammered, "Wow, I've tried hard to always please my husband. Why would he want to look anywhere else for sex?"

"Your husband is like any other guy; they'll stick their dick into anything with a skirt. You might as well have some fun of your own."

Miriam wasn't too sure about the swinging thing but told Jennifer that she needed to think about it.

*******

Maurice had encouraged his lovely blonde wife to buy some sexy new things for the important, special evening at the Maxwell's. It was more than just a special occasion; it was Miriam's formal introduction to the other partners and their wives.

Jennifer went shopping with Miriam and together, the two beautiful blondes picked out some very nice, expensive clothes for Miriam to wear. Jennifer put it all on her platinum American express Card and said that it was compliments of The Firm. They finally stopped in at Victoria's Secret to get some intimate apparel to include bras, panties, hose and a garter belt. Miriam confided in her friend that she had never owned a garter belt before so Jennifer demonstrated how it should be worn.

"Put the panties on after you clip the garter belt because if you don't and you have to go pee, you'll just have to unclip everything."

That seemed to make perfect sense to Miriam; besides both of the yuppie blonde wives had gorgeous legs. What better way to show them off than with a sexy, new garter belt and hose?

Jennifer was so sexy looking in her hose and garter belt. Miriam felt an unusual flutter in her stomach and even wondered if there might ever be a lesbian relationship in her own future.

*******

That Saturday afternoon, Miriam got all dolled up for the dinner party at the Maxwell's huge mansion. She sipped on some white wine that Jennifer had dropped by earlier this afternoon.

"Have some wine, Honey," Jennifer said. "This will help you relax. You'll gonna have a ton of fun this evening." Jennifer didn't tell her friend that the wine had some 'special' ingredients in the wine to help her get ready for tonight.

Miriam lay soaking in the huge whirlpool spa bathtub. She was surrounded in bubbles and pleasingly warm water sipping on the delicious-tasting wine. The lovely blonde was completely relaxed and unaware that her bath was being videotaped by one of The Firm's secret video cameras hidden in the lighting fixtures. Nate Maxwell liked to spy on his employees' pretty wives. This was going to be an extra special video of a very pretty white wife.

*******

The blonde beauty felt some strange sensations as she drifted off to sleep in the warm bubble bath. When she awoke with a start, the water had cooled but she found her hand between her legs stroking her enlarged clitoris. Her dreams were fleeting but they involved a Satanic ritual and human sacrifice. Miriam dreamt that she had been laying naked on a raised alter with Satan and Lucifer hovering over her. There was an audience of others dressed in dark robes but she couldn't see their faces nor tell who they were. Her husband magically appeared beside her and took her hand in his.

"Honey," he said. "Everything is going to be alright now. Just do as they say." Just like that, her husband vanished from her side and she was now all alone with Lucifer. It was then that she realized that Lucifer had taken off his dark robe. In the dim candle light, Miriam saw that he was a massive Negro. His red eyes flashed a stern warning at her. She screamed when she saw the huge pole sticking up from between his black loins aimed right at her own womanhood. She was about to be mated with the Devil himself!

*******

Miriam finished getting ready by carefully shaving her legs and underarms. She was even more careful when she trimmed the unruly blonde bush between her thighs. While her pussy hair was darker than the honey blonde hair on her head, it was soft, silky and much curlier. Her husband liked the fact that his wife was a 'true' blonde and not a 'bottled' blonde.

Nate Maxwell and the rest of The Firm liked that as well because that was one of the requirements for her husband's employment. Walter White had gotten Maurice to give him some photos of Miriam before Maurice was even offered a position with the firm. He also had to submit some of her pubic hair to The Firm for their testing purposes. Maurice thought that the request from his friend, Walter, was highly unusual but he knew better than to question it. He waited until she finished her bath one day and then secretly collected one of his wife's curly blonde pussy hairs from the drain. A few days later, a large amount of money was deposited into their joint checking account with the only notation being, 'For Services Rendered.'

Miriam looked at herself in the full length mirror on the wall. She had to laugh to herself when she said, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all?"

All of the tennis, golf and swimming lately had really paid off. Miriam previously thought that she always had a weight problem. While she might have been 'pleasing plump' before, she was perfect now. Her flat tummy wasn't always so flat but it was now. Her boobs had gotten a little bigger lately but they hadn't started to even sag yet. Miriam's nipples were pinkish and were proudly erect whenever she became excited. Her buttocks had always been fairly tight but now they were very taut and firm. Her rigorously swimming fifty laps a day at the country club's pool had really paid off handsomely. She was in the best shape of her life since her athletic days as a cheerleader in high school. Miriam smiled to herself. She knew that she would be a real knock-out at tonight's festivities.

The pretty blonde wife put on her special undergarments taking special care to make sure that her nylon's seam was straight in back. There was also a pretty little lacy black bow on the back of her hose right above the heel. The black hose and garter belt fashioned a light area of her smooth white skin surrounding her golden pussy hair. Miriam smiled to herself again as she slipped into the little black bikini panties, taking care to make sure that it was in the correct position over the black garter belt.

The dress that she and Jennifer had picked out for her to wear tonight was simply exquisite. It had a strap over her shoulders to keep the dress in place but other than that, it had a deep scoop neckline which allowed most of the tops of her breasts to be exposed. Underneath, she wore a black demibra that Jennifer had picked out for her. It was essentially an under-wire push-up bra with the top half of the bra removed which allowed her taut nipples to poke through the thin material of her black evening gown. Miriam made the gown look gorgeous and there was also a daringly high slit up the left side of the elegant dress which allowed the skin above the top of her hose to be seen. Miriam felt like a million bucks wearing this dress. She looked like it too!

Miriam put on the golden serpentine necklace with matching bracelet and small golden hoop earrings that her husband had given her for a recent wedding anniversary. Of course, she proudly wore her gold wedding banding and diamond engagement ring. The pretty blonde yuppie wife expertly applied the red lipstick which matched the nail color on her fingers and toes. She ran a brush several times through her luxurious, shoulder-length blonde hair. Lastly, she dabbed some of her favorite perfume, White Shoulders, behind her ears, on her wrists, between her full breasts and then as an afterthought, wickedly pulled the slit of her dress aside far enough to dab a little bit of perfume on her heated loins.

******

Miriam was still feeling weird from her strange dream earlier that afternoon as her husband held the door open of the black Lincoln limousine for his lovely blonde wife to enter. Maurice quickly noticed his wife's great legs and the sexy black hose as he saw the exposed skin above her hose. He was so proud of his beautiful blonde wife and how fabulous she looked tonight. She would surely help him make it an even faster ascent up the corporate ladder than he otherwise would by himself.

The Maxwell's Mansion was out on some acreage in the country. The nearest home was probably several miles away as the crow flew. The mansion was actually a nicely restored Southern Antebellum Plantation. The winding drive leading up to the main house was tree-lined with massive old-growth oak trees where the tips had grown together forming a dense arbor archway. The limo pulled in behind a brilliant red Ferrari Testarossa parked on one side and a Rolls Royce Silver Spur alongside a spotlessly restored, British Racing Green Jaguar XKE convertible with wire wheels. Its top was down as if defying the heavens to open up and douse it with rain. Miriam didn't appreciate the value of those cars but her husband sure did and he knew who the wealthy owners were as well.

A black butler answered the solidly-built door and led them into the saloon where the other guests were already gathered and starting on their second round of drinks. All of the men looked rather handsome and their wives looked even better. Nate Maxwell took Miriam's hand and introduced her to the other couples. There were seven partners present including her husband, Maurice, and Walter. Maurice was in a grey pin-striped Brooks Brother's suit and conservative tie while Walter sported a fashionable dark Armani suit with a bright red silk tie.

The black butler came around and took their drink order while a cute young blonde dressed in a short waitress outfit went amongst the guests and passed tasty little hors d'ouveres before dinner.

Dinner was both elegant and delicious at the same time. Nate Maxwell sat at one end of the massive dining table with Miriam at his side while Sally occupied the Mistress of the house seat at the opposite end of the table. Maurice sat next to her. From there it was alternate male-female seating. One of the older partners was seated on Miriam's left and she had to push his hand off of her thigh mid-way during the dessert of a fabulous-tasting white chocolate mousse.

After diner, they retired to the den which was handsomely decorated in an African safari theme with animal trophies mounted on the walls and brightly painted African warrior shields and crossed spears hung on the wall.

The men sipped warmed brandy in large snifters and lit banned Cuban cigars while the ladies sipped on their licorice-tasting absinthe.

A black man strode into the den like he owned the place. Nate Maxwell introduced Luc Wolfe, the Director of Corporate Security to Maurice and Miriam. Luc was a big and tough looking Negro with an attitude and he was as black as the Ace of Spades. Luc had played college ball but never made it to the big leagues but he thoroughly enjoyed doing the line of work and performing the service that he was doing for the Maxwell's and The Firm. The big Negro also spent some time in a federal prison but that had been erased from his record by the FBI as he had worked deep undercover for them for a period of time in some unknown capacity. It was rumored that he had killed several drug lords with his bare hands as they were having a 'conference' on how to divvy up the Southern United States into their different territories.

The head of security held Miriam's hand in his a little too long for her comfort. She didn't consider herself prejudiced but for most of her sheltered life, the pretty blonde wife had very little contact with Negroes.

"Luc, here," as Nate motioned to his security director, "Will sit in for me this evening as I haven't been feeling too well lately." A murmur of appreciation went up among the ladies.

Miriam wasn't so sure that this was such a good thing as a Negro would then be participating in the wife swapping activities this evening. "Who would he be paired with?" she wondered to herself.

"As you know," Nate Maxwell started. "The ladies are going to place their panties in this basket that was rumored to hold some extremely deadly cobras at one time. The men will pick out a pair of lady's unmentionables. He will keep them as tonight's souvenir and spend the rest of the evening with the owner of those pretty little panties.

The still beautiful former Miss Alabama, Sally Maxwell, took off her panties first and placed them into the basket.

Maurice had his eye, as well as the rest of the men present, on the very sexy Sally Maxwell even if she was the gorgeous blonde wife of The Firm's managing partner.

Nate then went around the room as each of the partner's wives surrendered her panties to the cause. Watching the pretty wives remove their panties was quite exciting for Maurice and his dick got hard like all the other guys in the room. Miriam was the last wife to remove her panties and place them into the basket. She turned around so she had retained at least a modicum of her modesty.

Nate reached into the basket and mixed them up. After doing so, he brought his hand up to his nose.

"Man, all these panties smell great!" Everyone laughed.

Nate then turned towards Maurice.

"As the guest of honor, Maurice, you get to pick first."

Most of the panties were black but Maurice pulled out a frilly navy pair that belonged to tonight's hostess, Sally Maxwell, the former Miss Alabama. Sally was wearing a chic navy blue dress that hugged all of her womanly charms. Sally's beautiful white smile made Maurice's dick get hard.

jmcox261
jmcox261
394 Followers
12