Zoe's Legs

Story Info
Leggy coed unknowingly seduces her professor
3.4k words
4.48
253.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
64 Followers

It was the miniskirt that got my attention, or should I say the legs that were exposed by the skirt. They were long,shapely,sexy,slightly muscular and tan. The miniskirt was denim,loose and very short, but then on a sexy young woman like Zoe it was absolutely perfect. You see I love legs, long sexy legs and of course all that goes with and between them.

The problem presented by Zoe's legs was that she was 19 or 20 and a student in my Early American History seminar. The class was small, only ten students, all American history majors. The problem was further excacerbated by the fact that I was old enough to be her...,well lets just say substantially older than 20 and a tenured professor. Relationships between faculty and students is verboten and I have always maintained that this was the way it should be, that is until I saw Zoe's legs.

Actually it was the way I first saw them that set off the ache in my groin. She was seated at her desk,which was part of the semicircle of desks around mine. Zoe was reading a textbook and was completely unaware of the fact that her legs were spread open enough so that I could see her pale pink cotton panties. The room was very well lit, enabling me to enjoy the small bulge in her crotch which I took to be her vaginal lips.I could also see a few wisps of pubic hair peeking from the left side of her panty crotch. I could not tell if it was the same color as the black hair on her head, but I had no reason to doubt that it was. Try as I might I could not keep from returning my gaze to the valley betweem her thighs.

When I brought the class to attention she closed her book and her thighs. While I was still able to look at her legs the view was gone. Of course I was now able to concentrate on the rest of this enticing young women.

She was about 5'5" or 5'6", slim with green eyes, full lips,and shoulder length thick black hair which was parted down the middle. She had a very pretty face,her smile sent pleasure waves through my gut. Her lips were full and I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to be surrounded by them as they brought me to climax. Her breasts were small but stood up high and firm above her flat stomach as only a twenty year old women's breasts could. And lastly, eventhough at that moment I could not see it I was sure she had a perfect round behind. All of this began to make me think that perhaps it was time to rethink the rules of the university regarding students and professors becoming involved.

As time went on I got to know Zoe. She was from a small town in northern Florida, and that was her way of thinking. Two years at a large university in the big city had not changed her very much. She was somewhat naive when it came to men and her own sexual allure. It was also a pretty sure bet that she was a virgin and a rather inexperienced one at that. The miniskirts were her only concession to her sexuality, albeit an unconscious one. She really was not aware of how her legs attracted eyes. And she was definetly not aware of how her spread legs caused me numerous sessions relieving my sexual torture by hand.

There was one class, just before I made my move, when I was able to discern the fullnes of her lips. The panties she was wearing were white cotton but seemed well worn. Perhaps this made it possible to almost see through them. I was hard in my pants and I just kept staring at her pussy. Actually that was the first time I even thought of it as "pussy". You see I was trying not to allow myself to think of her in those terms but she kept putting it out there on a daily basis and it was so enticing.

Those long legs, and even when they weren't spread just the thought of what lay between them was intoxicating. I would fantasize about seeing them dressed in sheer silky nylons. When she sat with her legs crossed exposing the firm taut underside of her thigh I would envision the tops of smoke grey nylons and the strap from a lace garter belt leading up her thigh to all that I desired.

It was the change in the weather that almost had me coming in my pants.That first chilly fall day she wore pantyhose. Black nylon on those legs was more than I could take. I knew that the minute class was over I would be in my office with the door locked and my pants open.

She came late to the class and when she sat her skirt rode up to the very top of her thighs. Then she crossed her left leg over her right and in the process allowed a peak at what appeared to be a pantyless crotch beneath the hose. And then there was the view of those thighs in that short skirt. I had to cross my legs to conceal my own excitement.

Twenty minutes into the class she was reading silently from materials I had distributed and ever so slowly began opening her legs. I was gently rocking forward and back to heighten my own excitement. After a while her legs were spread enough so that I could confirm what I had earlier suspected, she was not wearing any panties.

There it was in all it's glory. Zoe's hairy mound,and her slightly spread lips. She had almost symmetrical pussy lips that opened as she spread her legs.Even through the black nylon of her pantyhose it was possible to discern some pink. Then it happened, I came in my pants. I shot a heavy load while my eyes were fixed on Zoe's legs and her open cunt. Yes, by the time I was shooting off in my pants it was a cunt.

When class ended I sat while all the students began to leave. Zoe began to walk out the door as I watched her. At the door she turned and walked back to me.

"Professor, can we talk?"

I was still thinking about how I could get up from my chair and not let her see the stain she was responsible for. On the other hand I was intrigued by the chance to get her alone in my office.

"Sure Zoe, lets go to my office."

She turned to go out the door and I picked up my writing pad and held it in front of my crotch. As we began to ascend the stairs to my fourth floor office I had a thought about getting her up the stairs in front of me so I could get a look up her skirt. I could not resist, so as we came to the landing midway between the third and fourth floors I acted.

"Zoe wait here for me I need to get something in the library, just take a second or two. Just wait here."

With that I went down the stairs and out the door to the third floor. I realized I was getting hard again just thinking about the view up her skirt. I waited about one minute then reentered the stairway with the pad covering my renewed excitement. I was greatly rewarded for my efforts.

At that moment Zoe was seated on the top step reading and her legs were in the usual reading position but wider apart than I had ever seen. She was not aware of my reentry into the stairs and continued to read while I stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at her hairy mound. I could see it clearly through the crotch of her pantyhose. She had a thick dark bush and her lips were spread revealing a generous portion of her inner pinkness. I cleared my throat to alert her to my presence and she closed her legs and her book and smiled at me.

"Did you get what you needed Professor?"

I smiled and watched as she stood up revealing the fullness of those magnificent legs. I slowly walked up the stairs all the while taking in her nylon covered legs and the view up her skirt as she stood with one foot on the landing and one on the first step. I couldn't see her pussy but still it was intoxicating to see up the skirt of this sexy young women.Those thighs were incredible, and I was right about her rear, she had a great ass.

Once we were in my office she began to tell me of her inability to choose her major course of study and that she was thinking of switching out of her American history major. All the while I was distracted by what I was looking at and what I had seen on the stairs. I tried to keep up my end of the conversation, while trying to decide if I should or could move the encounter to where I wanted it to be.

"Professor are you really listening to me, You seem distracted."

The thought in my head when she said that was "go for it." That was my penis doing the thinking and not my brain.

"Zoe,I am distracted."

She looked at me quizzically.

"Zoe are you aware of how sexy you are?"

She blushed and averted her eyes.Then she became very self aware, adjusting her short skirt to cover as much of her thighs as was possible with that small amount of fabric.

"You have extremely sexy legs and I can't stop looking at them."

I was heartened by the fact that she made no move to leave, so I decided to take it a step further.

I waited till she was looking at me again and I said,"Zoe you excite me, you turn me on."

"My legs do that professor?"

I nodded. After a few moments of silence, the air became thick with tension.

Then she asked,"But I have such small..., you know.."

Here she hesitated, then she began again.

"My breasts are small, I thought men only liked girls with,you know,big tits?"

I smiled at her and then motioned for her to come over to my side of the desk. When she stood up to comply with my request I felt an inner sense of relief that this was now going the way I wanted.

I pushed my chair back and had her stand in front of me, her rear up against the edge of the desk. I reach out to touch her thighs just below the hem of her miniskirt. The feel of her nylon covered thighs was causing my penis to tingle.

Zoe closed her eyes as I touched her,at the same time I noticed that she was breathing more rapidly. I began to slowly massage her thighs,staying below the hem of her skirt.

"Zoe would you like to see how your legs distract me, how they excite me. Zoe open your eyes and look at me."

She did as I asked and then I motioned to her with my eyes to direct her gaze down to my crotch. As she slowly complied I opened my legs to lewdly display my hardened cock to her, stained pants and all. It turned me on to show her my erection through my pants, and it turned me on even more to see the expression on her face as she stared at it.Her mouth open, speechless and wide eyed.

"Zoe you've never been with a man, have you?"

She shook her head from side to side in response to my question.

"Have you ever seen a man's hardness before?"

She indicated no with the slightest movement of her head. I began to slide my hands up under her skirt, feeling the strong firm muscles of her upper thighs.Then her firm buttocks. I continued to feel her up under her skirt, waiting to see if and when she would slap me and run out of the office, only to report me to the university.But it never happened.

So I took the next step.My right hand slid around to the front of her body and cupped the crotch of her pantyhose. She slowly spread her legs and moaned. She was very wet. I began to rub her clitoris through the hose and she began to grind her mound ever so slightly against my hand.

Zoe looked at me and began to speak haltingly,"Professor...can I..I want to...Ohh my god...," with that she let out a sigh.

"What is it Zoe. What do you want?"

"Can I see your pe...your cock? I've never seen a man's cock before."

I stopped rubbing her and began to open my pants. I wanted nothing more than to display my hardness to this beautiful young coed. As I opened my belt buckle and began to unzip I told her to raise her skirt up so that I could see her.

She reached down to grasp the hem of her miniskirt with both hands and slowly drew the skirt upwards. I raised myself up off the chair and in one move lowered my pants and briefs exposing to this young women my erect cock and my balls full of cum.

She stared at my cock for what seemed an eternity.

"Can I touch it, I want to know what it feels like when it gets hard like this."

Then without waiting for my reply she reached out with her right hand and I felt her long delicate fingers slowly wrap themselves around my shaft.They were cool to the touch and I had to keep from shooting off at the touch of her fingers. She began to slide her hand up and down my penis drawing lubrication from the precum that was leaking out the tip of my cock. With her left hand she continued to hold her skirt up around her waist and exhibit her pussy to me.

The time had come to make a decision, that is let her continue and come all over her hand or go for what I really wanted. I gently grabbed her right wrist and stopped the movement of her hand on my cock.

"Doesn't that feel good?"she asked.

I smiled and reached up to her blouse. Immediately she understood what I was going to do. She lifted her arms as I raised the blouse above her head.

"They're beautifull, Zoe."

She looked at me questioningly and I knew what she was thinking.

"No they are not too small, in fact they are perfect so firm and round. Such thick nipples."

With that I began to caress her hard little nipples and she again closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. I then put one of them in my mouth and gently sucked on it. My cock grazed up against her nylon covered thigh as I licked and sucked her nipples.

With reluctance I left her breasts and began to undo the buttons on the side of her miniskirt. When the skirt was loosened it floated down her legs to the floor. She stood there in nothing but her black pantyhose.

I lowered my head to her crotch and inhaled the strong female musk that was emanating from her pussy. Then I began to lick her through the pantyhose. She opened her legs to give me greater access to pleasure her. It didn't take long to bring her to her first orgasm. She shuddered and grabbed the back of my head pushing it into her nylon covered crotch. Her firm thighs gently squeezed my head.

As she began to recover from her pleasure she straightened up and looked again at my throbbing erect penis.

"Do you want to put it inside me?"

I groaned at the thought of having her. I gently pushed her back against the desk,she lowered herself on to it and raised her knees up spreading wide her thighs. I managed to get one finger into the pantyhose creating a little hole which I then pulled open to reveal her pussy. I stared at it. Zoe started to close her thighs, I stopped her.

"Let me look at it, it's so sexy, so womanly. Your pussy is beautiful."

Zoe looked up at me and the turned her face away from mine.

"Isn't it too hairy. I always thought it was too hairy and that made it ugly."

I answered her by smiling at her and bending down to lick her again without the barrier of her pantyhose. I let my nose go up into her hole, and then I smelled her again, just inhaling her musky scent. I tried to fuck her with my tongue, wedging it in her as far as it could go. I was attacking her cunt with my mouth and my tongue, sucking,licking and stroking her clitoris. I was determined to make her come again. Zoe was now squeezing my head between her thighs and pushing her pelvis up to meet my mouth. This time her orgasm created havoc, she screamed and straightened her nylon covered legs up in the air. I pulled back and watched,my face wet with her smell.

Then she looked at me and my cock began to twitch when she said in a very quiet voice,"Please fuck me,I want to feel you inside me."

I looked down at this sexy young woman, her long legs open, still clothed in the sexy black, now crotchless pantyhose I had seen her wearing that day in my class. Her perfect mound open and inviting, all of it's wet pinkness revealed to my eyes. Her clit was standing up out of it's little hood of surrounding skin. And her hole was completely open,waiting for the moment that it would be penetrated for the first time.

I gripped her legs just under her knees and moved forward as I spread her legs as far as I could. Zoe surprised me by reaching out with both of her hands and guiding my cock to her. Her eagerness was only increasing the need I felt as the head of my cock first made contact with her wetness.I was poised to enter her pussyhole when I looked at her face.

"Do it," she said,"but be gentle, don't hurt me."

I leaned towards her slowly,letting my cock slide into her.She groaned as she began to open to me. I eased my cock into her,she was very wet and inspite of the fact that she was a virgin I met little resistance. Her pussy was enveloping my cock in a warm wet hold. She was tight inside as only a twenty year old virgin could be. I began to slowly move my cock back out and Zoe stopped me.

"Just stay in me I want to be filled up with your cock."

I looked down to enjoy the sight of my member embedded in her hairyness. Then she wrapped her long legs around me and began to thrust herself up toward me.

I knew this couldn't last as I had been so hard for so long and Zoe was so sexy. I began to thrust in and out picking up the tempo as I felt myself getting close to coming. Zoe squeezed me with her legs, the legs that had gotten us to this point. I ran my hands up and down her nylon covered legs as I fucked in and out of her cunt.

With one final thrust I stuck my cock in as far as I could and began to shoot my copious load into her.

"I can feel it,I can feel you coming inside me oh yes fuck me, yes."

Zoe smiled at me me.

"You fucked me and I felt you come. Promise me you won't tell anyone what we did Professor."

I slowly pulled out and looked at her pussy, now dripping with my semen and her juices. Her lips were open and puffy. I loved the view I now had of her pussy and her long legs open for me.

Zoe and I had a lot of such sessions during the rest of the school year. I even got her to wear stockings for me. But that is another story.

anbk
anbk
64 Followers