Black Sex for White Women Ch. 12

Story Info
Black babes for blonde bride.
1.9k words
3.66
2.2k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
180 Followers

I remember when my wife had her first black child. She is on her third now, due next month.

Our wedding was a celebration filled with great joy, she was a beautiful 24-year-old blonde, the daughter of a prosperous merchant. And we had a three and a half hour flight to the posh resort where we would spend the next few days having fun and fucking. Alone, just the two of them, as I imagined. On a delicious honeymoon.

But already on the morning of the first day we were observed and met Joey, a black guy, without a defined occupation, surely a professional conqueror and seducer. That is, the guy who dedicates himself to circulating through the liveliest, hottest and trendiest places like a hungry animal, sniffing and with emotions throbbing, in search of the next prey. Especially, in his case, the white victims.

In the 50s and 60s of the last century, people like this, with a hedonistic lifestyle and pleasure in seducing and copulating with women in large numbers, were called playboys.

Today? Could they be calleds sexual predators?

We were in the pools, she in a delicious white bikini, enhancing her young beauty and exposing her seductive and perfect body well.

Just as she walked away to go to the bathroom, Joey moved closer. He drank what seemed to me to be a Moscow Mule, while I enjoyed the traditional Manhattan.

He smiled at me, said "hi, how are you?" and mimed indicating a toast of friendship with our glasses.

Friendly, smiling, kind, cordial. Preparing the dinghy.

I greeted him, and he began the approach with an intimate conversation.

"Just married?" he asked, pretending to be casual.

I said yes, we had gotten married the day before. Joey went on to say that this was a special place for honeymooners, very pleasant, full of fun and "without excessive silly conventions and restrictions," he added in a tone of confession and revelation, with a hint of malice. Attracting my attention and curiosity.

Jaden returned from the bathroom, he smiled, greeted her, holding and arranging the chair for her to sit in, playing the role of a polite and gentlemanly man.

And he continued there, in a pleasant conversion.

Until he felt safe to reveal to us, indicate and suggest an attraction of the place, the special sauna. Which, unlike the other, allowed people of both sexes to be naked.

We had never done anything like this, public nudity, but he knew how to involve us, take advantage and explore our very intense emotions due to the fact that we were there on our honeymoon, having fun and starting a sexual relationship.

He didn't give us time to think and react and without realizing the great involvement he had us in, we agreed to go with him to the sauna.

It was a tense moment, as we undressed, the three of us together there, side by side. But as "noblesse oblige" (nobility, that is, education obliges), we take off our clothes. Jaden getting rid of her small white bikini, taking off her panties, showing her beautiful young, healthy body, her pink pussy very visible, because, for our honeymoon, she had shaved completely, she was at that moment without her usual hair blondes on top of the slit.

And Joey impressed us, when he took off his swim trunks, with his huge, very thick black dick, something that even though it was still flaccid, looked like a sleeping python snake. A soft cylinder of dark flesh measuring about 6" (before erection). Making a very unflattering contrast to my white sexual instrument measuring a mere 4.5" also still flaccid. That would add something like just another 1" when fully erect. Joey's, Jaden discovered, went from over 7.5", to almost 8" in the same situation when fully aroused.

With this erotic mood induced by our complete nakedness in front of a stranger and the voluminous size of his cock, we entered the sauna. Where Joey expertly held us back for almost an hour while he observed my wife's beautiful and naked body and displayed with affected naturalness what is his great attraction in front of women, the fabulous cock capable of arousing hidden fantasies and desires.

We showered and parted ways. We went to our room to get ready for lunch. Jaden didn't say anything, she tried to dissemble, but I realized how astonished and quite impressed she was to see a naked, black man with a huge, scary cock, less than 24 hours after their wedding.

And, evidently, making comparison of that monstrous cock with my little erotic appendage that she had known also only after marriage. That is, the day before. My 5.5" cock that had entered her without difficulty, pain, or damage, breaking her cherry.

She now had another one to see, get to know... and compare!

It was certain that I was going to lose.

In the afternoon, we saw Joey again. He came to us. He was wearing an elegant sports t-shirt and was kindly bringing me a drink, this time a classic and old-fashioned Martini Dry.

We talked for a while, and he suggested that I go see an action movie in the theater while he "took a walk" with my wife.

They walked away, heading towards the main building. Where are the guest rooms.

It remained with him until after the film was shown.

We didn't say anything and in our room, I looked at her as she undressed to get ready for dinner, trying to capture some subjective sign indicating what had happened.

I didn't notice anything because it's true that these are subtleties that escape normal perception. She was just as naked as the other times I had seen her since our first night.

It was she who made the revelation.

"I'm totally enlarged out, baby. In front and in back," she said, showing me the terrible reality. Jaden had succumbed to temptation. Just like Eve in the Garden of Eden, she couldn't resist the charm, attention, delicacy of our black friend and especially the irresistible attraction of his huge black cock.

"Joey is an animal. He fucks like one. In just one attempt each, he left both my holes damaged. I'm totally stretched out," my wife said, revealing the practice of sex with naturalness and even a little pleasure in her voice.

"He fucks hard and ejaculates a lot, he filled me in front with a barrel of cum," she went on to reveal.

And she concluded, "Joey says I was created by him. Now I'm black."

In conclusion, "I'm an ideal female. I'm ready for black breeding".

And she told me something new. "He will put a signal on me, a mark on my pubis. When the hair grows back, it will be hidden, but it will be there, indicating that I am now blackened and belong to black people. I'm black owned".

She was deranged, completely assumed in her new erotic feature, a great attraction to the huge black cock.

I got a hard cock. I threw her on the bed and went to her. Jaden spread his legs wide and said, "Look, baby, what my black lover's cock did to me."

Only then did I see, up close, her with her thighs apart.

Her pussy was broken into. A wide hole. Swollen. Beaten. It is filled with a thick cream. Cum. Lots of fucking.

I shoved my cock, which kept moving loose inside. She no longer had a tight pussy, but a wide hole, which my cock did not fill.

I imagined that in the next few days her sex would recompose itself, return to normal.

But it wouldn't be like that.

The next afternoon, around 4 p.m., I answered the phone in my room.

"It's Joey, Mr. Nolam. I'm in my room, send me your wife, please," he was synthetic, incisive and objective.

Jaden asked who it was. I told you.

"And what does he want?" he said, with a tone of expectation and suspense in his voice.

"He wants you. Once just wasn't enough."

"And how does he want it?" Jaden was anxious.

"He told you to go to him," I said, trying to appear natural, but full of jealousy and sulking.

Jaden smiled, got up from the bed where we were resting, and went to get ready for his lover.

She took off her clothes, put on very small and sensual white panties and no bra, and put on a blouse and miniskirt. She let down her blonde hair, applied a drop of soft perfume, threw me a virtual kiss and left.

Another two and a half hours outside, like the day before. Fucking.

In bed with Joey.

Him widening and damaging her sexual orifices.

So it was, every day, promptly at 4 p.m., for the next seventeen days we spent there.

Jaden transferred her honeymoon to him. Being fucked by the huge black cock in the afternoons and opening her legs for me in the evenings, giving me, as her husband, an overly dilated orifice, her sex drastically increased, quite enlarged.

"It's Joey, Mr. Nolam. I'm in my room, send me your wife, please," he was synthetic, incisive and objective.

Jaden asked who it was. I told you.

"And what does he want?" he said, with a tone of expectation and suspense in his voice.

"He wants you. Once just wasn't enough."

"And how does he want it?" Jaden was anxious.

"He told you to go to him," I said, trying to appear natural, but full of jealousy and sulking.

Jaden smiled, got up from the bed where we were resting and went to get ready for his lover.

She took off her clothes, put on very small and sensual white panties and no bra, and put on a blouse and miniskirt. She let down her blonde hair, applied a drop of soft perfume, threw me a virtual kiss and left.

Another two and a half hours outside, like the day before. Fucking.

In bed with Joey.

Him widening and damaging her sexual orifices.

So it was, every day, promptly at 4 p.m., for the next seventeen days we spent there.

Jaden transferred her honeymoon to him. Being fucked by the huge black cock in the afternoons and opening her legs for me in the evenings, giving me, as her husband, an overly dilated orifice, her sex drastically increased, quite enlarged.

On the last day of our stay at the resort, Joey spoke to me, at the same time as usual, "I have to thank you for your understanding and complicity. It was great having your wife in bed, we know she won't forget it, as we gave her the most wonderful honeymoon." honey that a white wife can have. As I'm not going to see her again, I need to use her a lot this last time. I want you to let me spend the night with her. Send it now and you'll have it back tomorrow morning, in time for you to have breakfast and travel."

I relayed his instructions to Jaden, who was elated. She got ready, very sensual as always, and left. Fifteen hours out. Fifteen hours in bed with her black lover on the last night of her honeymoon.

She said Joey had been tireless and had fucked her six times.

She did not have her period during the days we spent there, nor in the following days after we returned from the trip. The gynecologist confirmed the pregnancy.

And, like I said, after Joey's baby, she had one more and is currently carrying another one in her uterus, inseminated in her by different black dicks. She is proud to be black owned.

Robarreto
Robarreto
180 Followers