In Our Garden

Story Info
Lovers meet in their dreams.
2.7k words
4.48
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

In sleep, the dreams come. A garden appears…our garden. One we’ve created in our minds, just for us. Yellow roses are everywhere. There is a pond, and the sound of trickling water can be heard as a small stream of water constantly runs into the pond.

This is our garden. Where we meet when we close our eyes. As we drift off to sleep, we are transported here.

Sometimes in this dream, I can never make it to him. I walk and walk, but never get any closer to him. Other times I get close to him, but then his image fades away from me.

Tonight, however, is the right night. I close my eyes and I’m immediately in our garden. Full of yellow roses. I can smell them as I inhale. I can feel them as my hand reaches out and grazes over them. I can hear the water of the stream trickling into the pond.

I walk along the path, searching for him…and then,

I see him.

He is here. Right there before me.

He always waits for me in the same area, always somewhere near the pond. It’s not hard to see him standing there; he’s wearing almost all black, a black blazer or jacket of sorts, and black pants. As I walk closer, I can see that he has a white button up shirt on underneath the blazer. I can see his blonde hair; the sun shining on it makes it seem like it’s almost glowing. He is looking down at the water, watching the fish swim around. He seems happy and at complete ease; enjoying the beauty and sereneness of the place while he awaits my arrival.

He looks up at the sound of my approach. A huge smile crosses his face, as he sees me walking towards him. My own face lights up at this and my heart skips a few beats. I am so happy that he’s here, happy that we are able to meet here in our garden.

It seems to take an eternity to walk the path to where he is. Finally, I am near him and he say’s, “Hello beautiful.”

I almost melt on the spot. He reaches his hand out to me. Magic seems to course through my body as my hand touches his. He pulls me close to him, hugging me tightly.

“Don’t ever let go.” I tell him in a whispering voice.

He takes my face in his hands and say’s, “I will be here for you forever, my love.”

We wrap our arms around one another, staying that way for a very long time.

He pulls away then saying, “Come. I’ve something to show you.”

My hand in his, I walk with him along the path. Letting him lead me to where he wants us to be.

“Close your eyes.” He tells me.

I do as he asks and he leads me a bit further down the path. He stops and say’s, “Here. Open them now.”

I open my eyes and see that he has brought me to a clearing in the garden. On the ground is a blanket spread out. He pulls me onto it and gently lay’s me down. We lay side by side, our eyes locking on one another. He leans in and kisses me lightly. I kiss back with a little more force, and soon our lips are embraced in a deep, passionate kiss.

He pulls back then, looking at me with so much love. His hand moves to my blouse and he begins to undo the buttons slowly. He looks up at me and gives me a sweet smile. My hand goes to his hair and I lightly run my fingers through the softness. His fingers continue to slowly undo the last few remaining buttons.

Gently and slowly, he takes one side of my blouse and opens it, then does the same with the other side. My lavender bra is exposed to him with my small breasts hidden away in it. He leans forward and lightly kisses my lips, then his mouth is moving slowly down to my neck. I feel him lightly licking and nibbling at my neck, which causes a sigh to escape from me.

He continues his decent down my body, first kissing in between my breasts and then to my stomach. He gives soft little licks and kisses to my stomach, which causes me to laugh out.

“It tickles!” I tell him.

He chuckles at this and kisses my stomach more, wanting to hear me giggle again. I do laugh out and then I start to swat at him. Somehow in the act of trying to get him to stop tickling me, I end up on top of him.

“Alright, alright! I’ll stop!” He say’s, smiling at me.

I sit there on him and look down at him with a smile on my face. The sun is behind me and is outlining me. The inner sprite in me is clearly visible to him.

“God, you are so beautiful. Even more than what I already had thought.” He say’s to me.

I only continue to smile at him and then a serious loving look appears on my face. I remove my blouse completely, and then reach behind me to release my bra. I expose my breasts to him and toss the bra to the side.

His breath catches as he exclaims, “Oh…my!”

I lean down and brush my lips against his. I help him out of his jacket and then I begin to undo the buttons on his shirt, kissing my way down after each button is undone. I come to his pants and begin to undo them as well.

“I want to taste you.” I tell him.

“Ohh…” Is all he’s able to moan out.

I notice as I’m unzipping his pants that he has nothing on underneath. His cock is already hard and throbbing for me. He raises up as I pull his pants down and off. I lay on my stomach in between his legs. My mouth mere inches away from his throbbing member.

I look up at him and our eyes meet. I give him a sly smile, and then my tongue is flicking out to the head of his cock. He inhales sharply as my tongue makes contact, and then he moans as I take him in my mouth.

I can taste him, and I lick and swallow with glee. I’m devouring him, unable to get enough of him. I have to slow myself, take my time. I don’t want to rush the moment. I want to savor it for as long as I can.

I run my tongue slowly down his shaft and back up. His hands have found their way to my head and his fingers are playing with my hair. I look up at him and see that he is watching me intently. He moans out as I look at him and wrap my mouth over him.

I can feel myself getting warm and wet between my legs. I want to feel him in me so bad, but I calm myself and tell myself that we have plenty enough time to get to that.

As soon as I think that, I feel him pulling me up to him. His mouth searching for mine, and then he’s rolling me over on my back, looking down at me with a hunger in his eyes. My hands go to his face, caressing softly and then pulling him down so that I may kiss him more. He accepts my kisses graciously, and then he’s pulling away, looking at me with that hunger again.

“It’s my turn love. I want to taste you now.” He whispers to me.

His mouth is working its way slowly down my body. Leaving little kisses, and leaving trails of wetness from his tongue. His fingers are working at the buttons on my jeans, and then on the zipper, and then I feel him pulling them off slowly. No hurry in his actions, he knows what I’ve already said to myself. We have plenty of time to enjoy one another.

Next, I feel his fingers grabbing onto my panties and he slowly pulls them down and off as well. He sighs as he looks over my naked body.

“So beautiful.” I hear him say.

I am completely exposed to him. My body, mind, and soul are his to read and do with as he pleases. He seems to sit there a moment longer, letting his eyes take all of me in. This does not bother me at all. I love his eyes looking over me with such love.

He bends down then, and his hands go to my thighs. Gently he grabs them and pulls them apart. He’s on his stomach now, and he plays my game; he’s looking up at me, his mouth inches away from my swelling womanhood, looking at me to make sure I am watching. He moves his head then over to my right thigh and gives it a few kisses. Then he’s kissing over to my other thigh, his tongue darting out here and there along the way.

I’m getting anxious, anticipating his tongue to go where I want so badly for him to lick. He’s bending my legs then, exposing my sex and buttocks to him more.

I sigh out as I feel his tongue flick over my ass and feel his lips kissing at my hole. I feel his tongue trying to dart lightly inside, and then he is licking at it. He begins to lick from that hole to my other one. I want to feel his tongue and mouth devour me, and he soon grants me my wish.

I can feel him licking up and down my slit, lapping up my juices. I feel his tongue trying to dart as deep as it can into my folds. My back arches and my fingers are grabbing at his hair. His tongue feels so good inside me. My clit is swollen and throbbing for him. He reads my mind, pulling his tongue out of me and moving it over my clit. He licks at it lightly, then takes it in his mouth and sucks gently. I let out a moan as he does this.

He alternates from licking and sucking, and then I feel his finger rubbing up and down my slit. He slowly pushes his finger in and I let out a sigh. His finger delves deeper and deeper in me, making come hither motions inside.

My hands are grabbing more tightly at his hair now. My hips arching, trying my best to make sure that his mouth does not lose contact with my clit. I can take no more. I must feel him in me. I know we still have plenty of time, but I cannot control my urge to feel him.

“Take me now! Please! I need to feel you, I need to feel your closeness to me.” I say in my mind. There is no need to speak; we can read each other perfectly here in this place.

He looks up at me, and I can sense his thoughts. “Alright beautiful.”

He sits up and then leans forward to kiss me. I feel him pressing against me, and then I feel him entering me slowly.

Our eyes never leave each other as he’s pushing into me. He fills me up completely, and I love it. He feels so wonderful. I’m in a complete state of bliss here in his arms. The way he is looking at me with so much love, it makes me want to weep with happiness.

I feel a sense of complete oneness with him in this moment, and I know he feels the same way. I can read his thoughts clearly as we continue to stare into one another’s eyes.

He is moving slowly in and out of me, not wanting to go too quickly or lose this moment. My arms are around him, pulling him as close to me as possible. I raise my head up, wanting to feel his mouth on mine. He moves his head down, meeting my mouth half way. Our lips lock, tongues exploring and ending up in the others mouth.

He breaks away then and his eyes find mine once again.

“Here, right here. Stay with me. Can you feel it?” I hear him ask me in my mind.

“Yes.” I answer him.

I know exactly what he means. He speaks of the magic coursing through us, the pure oneness of the moment. We are one entity in this moment. Two souls becoming one.

We grab and reach for each other, not wanting to let go. My fingers are digging into his back, my legs wrapped tightly around him. His arms are around me, holding me closely to him. His thrusts are deep and long, so slow and caring.

I can feel the sensation building up in me, feeling myself getting closer. He senses this and moans out at the thought that he is bringing me so much pleasure.

He can read my mind, “I’m so close hon. Don’t let go. Stay with me. Stay with me.”

“I’m here beautiful. I’m not going anywhere.” He says out loud to me.

Our eyes stay locked, bodies pressed together, limbs intertwined, our moans escaping our lips and becoming one as well.

I hear his thoughts. “I love you so much. You are so beautiful to me.”

This makes me so happy, and makes me love him even more. The thought also comes across from him that he is close as well. Everything is as one with us, and I want our release to be as one as well.

“I will wait for you love. It will be that way.” He says, answering my thoughts.

In one brief instant, we read each other. We know that we’re both on the verge of release. As my orgasm takes me in its grip, he lets his own explosion free inside of me. Our orgasms become one, we both see a bright light, and then it fades. He slumps down on me, and I welcome him in my embrace. Breathing heavily, we lay there and let the feeling continue to wash over us until it eventually fades.

We stay that way for what seems like hours, and then he rolls off of me and unto his side. He looks at me and then leans forward to kiss me.

All my senses are completely turned on and keen. I can smell the roses, the grass, and I can smell the scent of my lover. I can hear the water, and I can hear the birds in the trees above us. I can see the garden clearly, and I can see the sun and all the shadows it is making. Most of all, I can see my lover lying next to my side.

This time I lean forward and kiss him, running my tongue over his lips and into his mouth. Yes, I can most definitely taste my lover as well.

I don’t ever want to leave this place, but I know that in the real world, the sun will be rising and I will be awakened from my slumber.

I enjoy his mouth on mine a bit more, the feel of his body next to mine. Then suddenly he’s not there anymore. I open my eyes and see that he is standing a few feet away from me. His clothes are back on and he is slowly moving back down the path away from me.

I hear him say, “Sorry beautiful. I’m being pulled away. It is time to go.”

“No. Not yet!” I cry out to him.

“It can’t be helped love. Sorry.” He replies.

As he drifts off down the path and starts to fade, I hear him say, “Wake up beautiful!”

I open my eyes as his voice fades away. I am in my bed and the sun is coming through my window. Just a dream, of course, I knew that already. This was much more than just a dream though. I knew in my heart and mind, and from the way my sex felt, that it was more than just a dream. My lover and I had been together. Some how, some way, we had made it happen.

I also knew that it would not be the last time. I had that feeling that some night when I would lay down in my bed, close my eyes and drift off to sleep, we would find each other and embrace once again…In our garden.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers