The Suburban Mom Pt. 12

Story Info
Bigot learms that love can break down all boundaries.
7.3k words
4.24
3.8k
7

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36

Rather than say anything, Marcia lifted herself from the bed and started wrestling with Jennifer. It was just in play and Jennifer understood this too. Jennifer also knew it was her job to end up on her back on the bed, pinned down by Marcia.

"I concede," Jennifer said, smiling up at her lover.

"You're so beautiful, it's painful," said Marcia, brushing hair out of the blonde's eyes.

"Look where it's got me," she responded, "A husband who fucks anything over 40 in a skirt and a prospective house-group leader's wife who comes to my home on false pretences and seduces me."

Marcia laughed and asked her if her tears about Dean had been genuine. She had been wondering about this for a while after all the twists and turns the day had taken.

"Yes," said Jennifer without emotion. "I've already consulted a lawyer. Just a preliminary measure. It isn't quite over yet, but I can't see things improving."

"I wonder if we could do anything to help," Marcia said.

"Oh, he'd love that. You're one of the three women in the church he's told me he'd like to fuck. I mean, besides those he's already had his way with."

"I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not. So who are the other two?"

"One of them is the pastor's wife, and the other is Alicia Summerbee."

"I don't think I know her."

"She and her husband Daryl actually joined the church because of Dean, after they met at Rotary. He became besotted with Alicia when she came along to one of the fundraising lunches they have. I wasn't at that one. I gave up going, as he only wants to take me along to put me on display. Anyway, I still don't think he realizes that Daryl is gay."

"Gay, as in doesn't sleep with his wife?"

"Gay, as in has never slept with his wife. It is a marriage of convenience. No, I don't get it either. Anyway, he's a tax lawyer and does very well, and Alicia likes to spend the money."

"And am I to assume that she's rebuffed Dean's advances?"

"I've no idea. Has he made any advances to you?"

"None that I've noticed."

"And I don't think he's got the balls to try and bang Michelle Donaldson."

"Does he know that she prefers women?"

"It wouldn't make any difference if he did. He thinks of himself as a one-man conversion therapy program. Well, a program for the good looking ones anyway."

"Did you know that the leadership of the church needs to see a change of heart from Dean regarding his attitude towards same-sex love if he wishes his (and your) application for membership to be successful?"

"Leadership as in Pastor Donaldson and the elders, or leadership as in the real leadership of the church?"

"The real leadership of the church. Michelle (who would be highly amused to learn that Dean has her so high on his To Do list) is quite insistent about this, and I think Daryl might hold the key to the whole situation."

"You're not - no, you can't be," spluttered Jennifer, breaking out in almost hysterical laughter. "You're not suggesting that Dean gets, um, sorted out by Daryl?!"

"Why not? These types who make the biggest noise about detesting gays are so often the ones who are secretly harboring desires to, well, you know, take it up the bum!"

"Oh my god, that would be so funny! Dean getting 'straightened out' by Daryl!"

"I'll get working on it," said Marcia. "Do you think Alicia's the type of woman who can keep a secret?"

"Look, she will find the idea as hilarious as I do. Well, good luck with your planning. You're very resourceful and very determined. I'm sure you'll come up with something."

"Look at the time!" Marcia said, checking her phone for the first time in hours. "I have unfinished business with you, young lady, but it will have to wait for another day. I've had a fabulous time."

They kissed one last time and then Marcia drove off to pick up her boys from school and ponder the way forward for Dean. First, she tried to put herself into a man's shoes and think about how a man (say Connor, the man she knew best) would feel about kissing another man. She instinctively felt that the intimacy of that action would be too much for a first step. For two women it was the natural way to initiate things, but not for two men, she concluded. So how would she kick things off if she were a predatory man, who had set his eyes on demolishing the defences of his target, his prey?

It had to be touch, she decided, and it had to be by touching the part of the body that all men treasured above every other. First, through the fabric of the pants, then, when the penis had been released, directly with the hands. And then of course the tongue. Yes, Marcia could envisage such a scenario quite easily. Once the dominant partner had brought the submissive one to orgasm, he would have him where he wanted him. In his aroused, not to mention, weakened, state, it would not be such a big deal for the dominant man to get his partner on all fours and ease his penis into the other's asshole - however tight it might be. Anyway, the tighter the better, as Marcia herself had found out!

It was not as if she would be coaching Daryl, of course, but, who knows, she might be the liaison and it would be as well that she was as knowledgeable and prepared as she could be. For this reason, once the boys had settled down to the projects their school had set them, Marcia used the half hour productively by settling down in her locked office to view some gay porn. She deliberately chose a scene with men of similar ages to Daryl and Dean - and similar physiques. She wasn't interested in guys who pumped iron and drank protein shakes. Contrary to expectations, she found the scene engaging and even arousing. The encounter pretty much followed the pattern that Marcia had mapped out in her own mind - the two men kissing only after they had had sex.

Later that evening, when the boys were in bed and Connor was watching sports on the big screen in the den, Michelle called. Naturally, she wanted to know how her meeting had gone with Jennifer. Marcia didn't want to keep Michelle on the line all night, so she gave a potted version of events, mentioning the pool but quickly moving on to the activity upstairs. Michelle wasn't having any of this, making Marcia relate the juicy details of her "seduction" of the blonde beauty in the water. Michelle laughed at Marcia's naivety, but was delighted that she had chosen her for this missionary work, as she liked to call it.

When Marcia shared her plans with Michelle for Dean, her ears really pricked up. She knew that Daryl was gay, but was unaware that he was already buddies with Dean, or for that matter that Dean lusted after Alicia. (Marcia decided not to tell the Pastor's wife at this point that she was on his hitlist too.)

"Excellent work!" said Michelle. 'Leave it with me. I think I see a way to bring them together."

Keen to waste no time, once she was off the phone to Marcia, Michelle called Alicia and, after the barest minimum of small talk, asked her if she could visit with her on the following day. Alicia told her she had something on in the morning, but said 2.30pm would work for her. As she ended the call, Michelle reflected on the words "something on in the morning". She had heard of Alicia's penchant for young men, and could well imagine that she would be closeted up with a tennis coach or a golf pro, or perhaps her personal trainer.

Chapter 37

Michelle wasn't going to make any effort with her wardrobe, but changed her mind at the last moment. She put on a light blue denim shirt with the long sleeves rolled up to her elbows and a dark blue knee-length denim skirt with a substantial slit at the front. For footwear, she chose fawn coloured ankle-wrap gladiator sandals. To complete the Roman theme, she wore a sterling silver cuff bracelet on one wrist and a cluster of matching bangles on the other. She looked at herself in the mirror, applied a bit of make-up and set out for her meeting.

Alicia, who was around Michelle's age (perhaps a little older), had clearly put some thought into her appearance too, which pleased the Pastor's wife. She was wearing a long cream slim-fit sweater dress with matching soft leather calf-length boots. The dress had a V-neck, below which lay three over-sized buttons. Apart from a broad waistband area, the whole dress, including the long sleeves featured a ridge pattern. It was a simple look, and not, Michelle, thought, an expensive material (acrylic, perhaps), but it became the slender woman very well. Michelle sensed that, whoever Alicia may have fucked that morning, she would not be averse to a more sensual round of lovemaking with the Pastor's wife.

The two women greeted one another with a peck on the cheek, Michelle taking the chance to breathe in some of the woman's exquisite fragrance. Looking round the living room, to which Alicia had led her - Michelle deliberately seating herself on the white leather couch - Michelle felt that the word "exquisite" summed up her host's taste. She couldn't believe that Daryl would be the driving force behind the acquisition of the many beautiful artefacts that adorned the room, but then she thought "Hey! he's gay, though", laughing inwardly at her little joke.

Before Alicia went out to the kitchen to get Michelle a drink (homemade peach tea), the Pastor's wife complimented her on her dress. Alicia shrugged off the praise, saying it was the first thing she saw in her closet when she opened it that morning. Somehow, Michelle didn't believe her, especially as Michelle's hair was still a little wet at the ends - evidence that she'd had a shower upon returning to her house after her busy morning. She could have taken the opportunity to express her approval of Michelle's outfit in return, but didn't. Michelle wasn't put out, though; she liked women with spirit - and she could tell that this one had plenty of that.

When Alicia returned with the tray of drinks and some unsalted nuts and dried cranberries, she chose to sit not next to her visitor but in the armchair opposite. They talked about the church, mutual friends and a little about Daryl. Michelle noted that Alicia was actually quite comfortable talking about her husband - her husband whom, if what folks said was true, she had never consummated the marriage with. Alicia once again didn't return the favor by talking about Michelle's husband, even though he was pastor of the church.

Sensing that delaying the introduction of the subject that was the reason for her visit would not be the right thing to do with a woman like Alicia, Michelle told her that she had a favor to ask of her. Her response was to ask if it had to do with Daryl. Trying not to show any surprise or curiosity, Michelle said that yes, her favor had everything to do with Daryl. Somehow Michelle knew that Alicia knew that it had nothing to do with his professional skills. There could be only one other reason why the Pastor's wife had seen fit to visit with her like this.

"You want him to meet with someone," Alicia said - not as a question but as a statement.

"Indeed," replied Michelle. "The person in question is Dean Schwartzman."

"Ah," Alicia said bringing her hands together so that the tips of her fingers met - a bit like Sherlock Holmes. "A rather charmless character. Not subtle, not overly intelligent. No match for his wife, I should say."

"Indeed," Michelle agreed. "And we felt that Daryl could help to, well, how shall I put it?, if I may borrow your word, make Dean a little less charmless."

"When you say 'we', I trust that you are referring to the church leadership."

"Indeed, those of us who have been charged with promoting the message of unconditional love, a love that shows itself in actions rather than in words."

"And do you feel that Dean is ready to receive that message from Daryl? The 'old man' might assert himself and prevent the message from being transmitted successfully."

"That is why the suggestion is that Jennifer and Dean come over to your house one evening soon to break bread and fellowship. We believe that in a relaxed and non-threatening atmosphere (the kind of atmosphere that you and Jennifer could, I believe, so easily foster) Dean will be drawn to the message of love and reconciliation that he needs to hear, and that could so easily change his life."

"I think I understand, Michelle. Let me speak with Daryl. He is very fond of Dean, and, although I cannot answer for him, I believe that he would be willing to strain every sinew to see Dean reborn as a more loving and giving person."

After she had finished speaking, Alicia crossed the short space between her and Michelle and extended her hands to her.

"You haven't seen upstairs yet," she said. "Perhaps, if you have the time, I could let you have a tour."

Michelle accepted Alicia's proffered hands, rose wordlessly and followed her up the wooden staircase. The tour, such as it was, consisted of the landing at the top of the stairs, the passage that made its way off to the right and the final door on the left: the entrance to Alicia's boudoir. For so it looked, just as if it had been transported from pre-revolutionary France, dominated by a rococo bed with an ornately carved canopy, a white shell-shaped headboard and pink satin sheets. Pink carnations were present in vases placed around the room, as well as in bas relief on the fascia of the canopy. From the canopy hung a curtain, which had been bunched up into swirls in the centre and dropped down at the sides to form a kind of screen at the head of the bed.

"It's beautiful," said Michelle, looking around the room, which was superbly appointed with period furniture and knick-knacks, yet remained uncluttered.

"It's my haven, my refuge," said Alicia, gesturing for Michelle to sit on one of the chintz chairs.

"Don't worry, it's not genuine Louis XVI," she joked, the change of scenery contributing to a lightening of her mood.

Alicia's feelings towards Michelle began to turn into something stronger and deeper as she cast her eyes on her looking as pretty as a picture on the hard-backed chair.

"Perhaps you would feel more comfortable on the bed?"

"I wouldn't want to cause any damage to a genuine Louis XVI, if that is what it is."

"Don't worry, I picked it up on eBay."

"The sheets are very, er, satiny. Are they comfortable?"

"I've no idea; I only put them on this morning."

Michelle went over to the bed, where she was joined by Alicia. One by one Alicia undid the buttons on Michelle's shirt. When she saw the white bra, straining to contain Michelle's breasts, she whistled low and raised her eyebrows at the Pastor's wife. She tugged the shirttails out of the skirt and helped Michelle out of the garment. She made as if to undo the black belt that encircled her waist but changed her mind and unclasped the bra, her fingers deftly unhooking it, although they were working blind. She tossed the bra on the bed and lowered her mouth to her nipples and started to suck on them.

Michelle was taken by surprise by the speed at which Alicia was working. She wasn't disappointed; in fact she found the no-nonsense approach both enjoyable and intensely arousing. Wasting no time, Alicia unclasped the belt, undid the single button that held the denim skirt together and eased down the zipper. Placing a hand on each hip, she tugged the skirt down and allowed it to settle around Michelle's ankles. In one easy movement, she pulled down her white panties and watched as they obeyed the laws of gravity and joined the skirt. Reaching down she took off Michelle's sandals and left them in a heap on the carpet with the skirt and the panties.

Next it was Michelle's turn, She undid the three buttons on Alicia's dress and helped her out of first one sleeve and then the other. During this process each of Alicia's milky white, vaguely conical tits became visible in glimpses, and they were revealed in all their glory when the Pastor's wife pulled the dress down. She used her hands to steady Alicia as she stepped out of the dress, then asked her to sit on the bed so she could remove her booties. Once she had taken them off, it seemed only natural that she helped her host out of her citron coloured panties. One can only imagine Michelle's surprise when she was confronted by a totally smooth and hairless pussy. Michelle could hardly wait to taste the fruits hidden beneath that shiny dome, but decided that a pleasure deferred would be a pleasure doubled.

She placed her knees on the bed either side of Alicia and leant in to kiss her - their breasts mimicking that action as they came together nipple to nipple. Alicia kissed the Pastor's wife back with an intensity born of months of desire; she had wanted her ever since the day she and Daryl had first walked into the church. From this point on, there was a reciprocity, a symmetry (almost an equality) in their lovemaking that underlined the mutual respect which they had for each other. Michelle paid homage to Alicia's creamy breasts - perfectly proportioned to her petite frame - then Alicia showed reverence to the Pastor's wife's full orbs. After a further round of kissing, Alicia asked Michelle to lie on the bed, so she could access her pussy, which was crowned by a canopy of its own - a canopy of dark brown hair.

The taste and texture of Michelle's vagina was beyond Alicia's wildest dreams - worthy of the true leader of their community. Alicia lost all track of time as she lay between Michelle's legs and languidly enjoyed the delicacies that she had discovered there. Then it was Michelle's turn to feast on the ripe fruits that were stored beneath Alicia's shaven mons, until it was time to make tracks before Daryl returned from the office. As Michelle drove away she was able to reflect on one of those rare occasions when you are able to place your hand on your heart and say that you have truly been able to mix business and pleasure.

Chapter 38

When Alicia outlined the plan to Daryl that evening, he thought he had won the lottery. To be the one to initiate the hunk that was Dean into the joys of gay sex was something that he had dreamed about so many times. He couldn't wait to wrap his mouth around what he knew must be a massive penis. God, he might even get to drink his cum when he exploded into his mouth!

Daryl agreed with his wife that it would be better if the meeting took place at Dean and Jennifer's place rather than their own, as Dean would feel more comfortable on home turf and they needed to keep him as relaxed as possible. Another advantage was that the Schwartzmans had an indoor pool and both Alicia and Daryl agreed that this should be the place where the action took place - or at least kicked off. If they went in the afternoon, then Glen and Daryl could play pool while Jennifer and Alicia spent time around the swimming pool. By the time the men joined them they would be making out in the water, and then things would take their natural course from there. Daryl was so enthusiastic about the plan that he began to work on the details, which included leaving his swimming things upstairs (in Alicia's bag) so that when he entered the indoor pool building with Daryl he (and Daryl) would already be wearing their swim trunks. He preferred that to the scenario whereby Dean and he went from the games room to the pool fully clothed.

"Fewer layers to take off!" as he put it to his wife, using his uber-gay falsetto voice.

And so the visit to Jennifer and Dean's place was arranged by the two women for the following Saturday. Michelle helped out by arranging for Jennifer's little boy Dutton to spend the afternoon and evening with the family of his best friend from the church toddlers' group. Jennifer had asked Michelle to tell them that she'd pick Dutton up at around 10pm, which should be more than enough time, given that Alicia and Daryl were coming at 3 o'clock.

12