Erotic Danger

Story Info
Can he handle sex on the edge?
2k words
3.92
16.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

I always looked up to my older brother Eric. He was continuously the quarterback, the ace pitcher and he got the cheerleader every time. As for me, I was merely his younger brother, just a tag along and yet he never treated me as such. I don't think a guy could ever have a better older brother and now here I am, sitting at his funeral.

I feel the tears start rolling down my cheeks once again and once again, I tell myself to stop it, I know Eric would not approve. I can't say I'm surprised that he's dead in his twenties, I mean if you live life on the edge as he did you take the chance of dying young. Eric was an adrenalin junkie and he always said, "The bigger the danger the bigger the rush." I guess the big difference between him and I, was he would say something like, if I make it to the top, I'll be king of the world and all I could think about was what would happen to me if I fell before I got there.

That is exactly what happened to him he did fall, and off of a small pile of rocks called Rocky Peak. Even I've climbed Rocky Peak, it's out in the north end of the valley, and it is sort of the bunny slope of rock climbing. The only reason Eric was on it was to test some new techniques he was planning to use on Half Dome later in the summer. Who knows what happened, a slip, a little carelessness, it really doesn't matter as either way he ended up dead at the bottom.

Outside the funeral home, I was waiting for the ride to the cemetery, when Julie came over to me. Julie was Eric's latest, I guess I should say last, girlfriend. As with all Eric's girls she was stunning, I know she could be on TV if she wanted. Julie had more of an athlete's body rather than curvy but she always looked hot no matter what she was wearing. I really liked her; she wasn't stuck on herself as so many pretty girls were. She had a good sense of humor and liked to laugh and she was always nice to me. She put her hand on my arm and offered condolences.

"David, I know you don't know me that well but believe me I really liked your brother and I'm going to miss him. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know."

I thanked her as I got into the hearse and told her I would see her at the burial site.

After Eric was lowered into the ground and everyone was leaving, she came over to say goodbye. I invited her to our house where some of the family and friends were to meet and share some food and stories. When she accepted, I offered to ride with her to show her the way. I hopped in her little red Miata and we sped off. She handled the car expertly and seemed unconcerned as she darted in and out of traffic going well over the speed limit. As I kept my eyes glued to the road, she chatted with me as if we were sitting in the park.

I think my mother was upset with me for inviting Julie over, as she didn't approve of most of Eric's girlfriends. The more the family ignored her, the more attention I gave and when she was ready to leave, I asked her if she would give me a ride back to my car. Once in her Miata she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for sticking with me; I felt a little unwanted back there."

I told her it wasn't personal and that the family never liked any of the girls Eric dated.

"Would you like to go have a drink," I asked timidly.

She said sure and I asked her where she would like to go,

"How about my place," she answered.

We were already on our third scotch when Julie started to open up.

"Did your brother ever talk to you about me?"

"Well yeah, he said you had a degree in business and you worked for..."

"Not like that silly, did he ever say anything about us having sex?"

When I told her no she went on to tell me an unbelievable tale. When she was just eighteen, she was in a boy's car parked on a quiet street. They were in the backseat having sex and as Julie tells it just as she was climaxing the car was rear ended by some drunk.

"Oh my god that's terrible, were you hurt?"

"Oh, hell yeah, I think I had more broken bones than I could count, and the boy too, even broke both of his legs. I was in traction for weeks and as I lay in that bed all I could think about was the fantastic orgasm, I had just as that drunk plowed into us. That was the most powerful climax I'd ever had and all I could think while I lay there, was wanting more of the same"

"Don't tell me you go around getting into wrecks just to cum better."

"No, but I fantasize about it a lot, I'm always looking for dangerous ways to have sex. Your brother seemed to like it too; in fact that was why we were planning to climb Half Dome, just to fuck while we were hanging off the north face."

I sat there looking at her in disbelief; talk about an adrenalin junkie, Julie truly was the perfect girl for Eric. She came over and sat in my lap; she put her arms around me and gave me a big wet kiss.

"So tell me David would you be up for a little thrill sex?"

"Well, I'll tell you right now I'm not climbing Half Dome."

"OK I can understand that, we did have something else we talked about that you might be willing to try. Have you ever bungee jumped?"

I told her that I had jumped a couple of times with Eric, what I didn't tell her that it scared the shit out of me.

"Come on I'm too drunk to talk anymore, take me to my bedroom and fuck me. We'll talk in the morning."

She undressed and lay on her bed waiting for me, she was running her fingers through her pussy and I could see her wetness even from where I was standing. I got on top of her and I slipped in to her easily. As we fucked, she had her eyes closed and I just knew she was fantasizing about danger. An idea jumped into my head and I guess with about a half a drunk on I told myself to go for it.

I put my two hands around her neck and began to squeeze. Her eyes popped open in an instant. Her look of panic quickly shifted to lust as she began to thrash about on the bed. Of course, I didn't want to strangle her and it was hard to tell if she could still breathe or not. I started to release my grasp but her hands shot up to grab my wrists to hold them in place. Then she had a wild orgasm and as I released my hold on her throat, I came as well.

"That was so wild, where did you learn that? I actually had a thought you might kill me, wow what a rush. Now you have to take me to go jump off that bridge."

"What, what bridge," but that was all she said as she curled up next to me and went to sleep.

In the morning over breakfast, she told of a bridge over an arroyo that she wanted to sneak onto at night and then she wanted to bungee jump off the side while we fucked. This didn't sound too dangerous to me so I agreed at least to try it. We spent the rest of the morning fucking but I kept my hands off her throat. Then in the afternoon, we went around collecting supplies for our jump. She had this already planned out and knew the dimensions of the bridge so that we got the correct lengths of cord. As for me, I was in a daze as we went from place to place and I tried to concentrate only about the sex part of our adventure and not the danger.

We arrived at the bridge just about at twilight and it was getting dark fast. We hurried across the bridge and when we saw no one looking, we went over the side and climbed into the supports. We made sure to connect our cords to the bridge while it was still light. Then we undressed and just let our clothes fall to the ground. It was already so dark I couldn't see them land and I was beginning to understand just how dangerous this was going to be. I was getting anxious as we attached the cords to our ankles but as I was doing Julie she kept rubbing her bush into my face and it was making me hot. Then when she did me, she kept putting my dick in her mouth and it was making me horny.

Once we were secure, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She was sopping wet, I slipped right inside her, and she rode me as I held onto her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard and then she launched herself backwards off the bridge, taking me with her. I looked down into total darkness as we hurtled toward the ground. My heart was in my throat as I cussed myself for my own stupidity and bravado. Julie was screaming or maybe it was moaning as she had one long climax all the way down. We hit the end of the cord and bounced up high, once twice and yet again and then we stopped. Hanging upside down with Julie still wrapped around my torso and while my dick remained inside her.

Both our hearts were bounding inside our chests, I had never been so frightened I hadn't even realized I had cum and I was so glad it was over. As for Julie, she kept talking about how great it was but I wasn't so sure if I agreed with her. It was only then I remembered we still had to release ourselves from our bonds and then drop to the ground. I had no idea how far that would be or for sure what was under us. I mentioned it would have been a good idea to bring a flashlight and Julie joked about not having any empty pockets. In the end, we just took a chance and on a three count, we dropped together. It wasn't too far and although I wouldn't call it a soft landing, we landed unhurt. We couldn't find our clothes and since we weren't familiar with the terrain, we spent the night curled up in the very spot we landed. As we lay there, I tried not to think about what kind of wild animals were around us.

We woke to the sounds of commuter traffic crossing the bridge. We searched around for our clothes, then dressed and hiked up to our car. We came back the next evening to collect our gear still hanging from the bridge. I now felt pretty good about our jump and I even asked Julie if she wanted to go again but she said the second time would just be boring. As we packed up our gear, she started telling me about a skydiving club where the members jumped naked and some made love as they hurtled toward the ground. It was right then that I knew Julie was not the girls for me.

I haven't seen Julie since that night but I'm sure she's found someone else to scare the shit out of while they fuck, I'm just glad it's not me. The only excitement I get now while having sex is the fear of whether the condom will break or not.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers