All Comments on 'Cuckolded by a Cougar'

by IwantwhatIwrite

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought I was open to anything.

But I could never do that. He ate her shit. That has sickness written all over it. Not "sick" in that no one should do it if it turns them on, but "sick" in the sense that it will make you ill and may send you to the hospital. Definitely not my cup of tea. Do it if it works for you, but it's not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-DO CLEANUP

Have her sit on my face and make me do CLEANUP on her ass and pussy and eat up all the cum YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

The build up with sniffing was great then pushing cum and shit out - wow - more please.

smoothboismoothboiover 9 years ago

I almost had this in real life. I would have no problem eat filthy cum filled asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this comedy of depraved, perverted love, of shiteating, of flowery cotton panties and all. This is hilarious in its debasing of one sick fuck. Perhaps she could dribble some cum/ shit into a browny mix and feed it to him.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Anal sex is one thing, Feces is fetishism.

Someone who is interested in reading about anal intercourse, or even some ass-play can look at your tag and description, and never guess that "shit" plays such a major part of the story. You'd expect that the author would have warned readers with weak stomaches that there was graphic shit-play in this story.

Hey, "IwantwhatIwrite", assuming you read this: If you won't bother warning about content in the description, or post this in the right category (Fetish), at least take the time to warn potential readers in the opening paragraph.

Putting it in the Fetish category, you'll attract your target audience. Putting it in the WRONG category just brings it to the attention of people who don't want to read about feces, which is going to be reflected in the poor rating this thing gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Dream Girl

I've been looking for a woman just like that with no luck.

IwantwhatIwriteIwantwhatIwriteover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry I didn't put a warning at the top

I can't figure out how to edit this to put a disclaimer at the opening. I truly am sorry to those who read it and were/are very turned off - I put 'scat' as a story tag, but I realize now that I should have been more forward about the content.

Thanks for the positive comments from those who who do like it, and I appreciate any criticism. I'd love to get another story up soon when time permits, and if you happen to be the kind of lady this story is about, or are stirred into thinking that you just maybe could be, I'd love to hear from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
literary trash

sad, just sad

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 9 years ago
WOW - hot, so erotically charged - I want to meet her, too!

Such a tent creating story, well written and hotter than there was a clue prior to getting lost, lustly within it!

GREAT thanks - please continue this soon?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Wrong Category !

From what I was reading there was no anal sex.

Cuckolding and feces is fetish category.

Also not a plausible story as I can not imagine a man wanting to lick an older woman's anus after it has been fucked by another man. Then to be told you will never ever penetrate me,...mmmmmm

She will end up be a very lonely woman with a married man that uses her during working hours.

Perhaps thete could be a sequel were our hero meets a pleasant girlfriend who is younger, more attractive than the cougar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A fabulous story please continue

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 9 years ago
I agree with others

I enjoyed the story up until the point that he was eating her shit - that was a big turn off, and I stopped reading at that point. But different strokes for different folks, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue

I loved it, very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost a Winner!

Pretty good story…their emotional connection was nicely established. Personally, I would only enjoy harvesting MY cum from her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tasty spot

Also didn't think the shit.was necessary. But to find a woman open to telling me what she wants and the limits I have with her.....is incredible. I've never eaten a cream pie but she sounds like a first even if I have to stroke my dick. Love licking my wife's asshole...love it when I walk into room and she's on her belly! I know she wants me to lick her....calling her now!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

definitely worthy of a second chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow that was great want to continue with it please

that story is what i would enjoy myselfand so nicely written would like to readmore from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cleaner wanted here

Great story!!! Where are the Cleaners in north CA?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

I think the shit, was the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Five until that last sentence

Great story though, and I know most of you guys reading this don't see that kind of chastity and denial a negative but I do.

Thanks for the story IWWIW OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story, annony hates them all yet he keeps reading them> WTF!???

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanabout 7 years ago
Where is the next chapter on THIS baby! NEED MORE!

Category is fine, story is so erotic - I would LOVE to meet a woman like HER Near Midway Airport - it was NOT tasteless, it was PERFECTLY done - very well written and my dick never got soft the whole time!

I will jerk off again from THIS beauty! I am not into scat but AM into residuals! Each to their own, it is intense and there was no surprise, he KNEW exactly what was going to occur once he took off her panties! HOT, HOT, HOT!

Thank you, MORE PLEASE, SOON!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Very exotic writing. The meeting and the progress are done well.

Wonderful to read and highly recommended. And he, a true warrior,taking us forward into a most deeply satisfying submission,and it was a submission with extra clauses like a clear warning that he would not be allowed to have sex no matter how hard he worked, and there was to be the coping with her already having had sex with her boss,so he knew clearly what he was bowing his head to.It was good that she had taken no trouble at all to clean even partially and had let him know clearly what he would find. So,she knew and he knew. She knew just what he had achieved as he surfaced and it was a huge turn-on to have experienced his submission and his obedience. His not pleading for sex was commendable,but we were not given sufficient about his aroused feelings. It would have been good if she had held him for a short time before releasing him because she was confident that “ there was more to do” At the end,the calm authority, about a chastity cage was just SO perfect,his obviously future-fate, and I would hope in future writing that, although carried out efficiently,care is taken to know ahead of purchase just what his measurements are,flaccid and erect,and the girth,and all this information has successfully ensured that the perfect, escape proof,and comfortable device arrives. Those details are so often glossed in stories.

The life of a submissive can be difficult,as shown here,but deeply rewarding. When he is wearing a cage he will clearly have to impress her to earn release. If perfection can be improved on, I would suggest that the hairiness of her bum becomes apparent with cleaning and although it presents extra difficulty,it has the benefit of holding the scents of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More?

When's the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I keep coming back

And reading it again every few months. I cum every time.

Please, more?

mrfelixxxmrfelixxxalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely the best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed reading that. I just hope there is more to cum.

AndrezFetishAndrezFetishabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. You have a way to make people horny, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo! VERY nicely written by a talented writer. Conceptually tight. Delectable to a submissive like me.

robisj089robisj089about 2 years ago

PLEASE write more chapterrs! This is amazing!

robisj089robisj089about 2 years ago

Please write more chapters! You are an amazing writer with an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous