All Comments on 'Man-on-Man Action Gets Me Hot Pt. 01'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
smoothboismoothboiover 9 years ago

You should post the link to the porn you're watching so we can follow along.

tarkustroopertarkustrooperover 9 years agoAuthor
For those of you curious of what I was I watching...

I was watching this video: http://www.xvideos.com/video7882480/hard_fuck

Lastknight42Lastknight42about 7 years ago
Thank you!

Love your voice! Such a turn on listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Came So Hard

One of my fantasies is to watch two guys fuck hard like that irl while I play with myself.

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

I LOVED your voice. I LOVED sensual taboo sex between men. The sound of their balls slapping, the image my mind had of you masturbating, and me the man being fucked so well and lustfully. Feeling this man's blood engorged dick fill my tight male ass as he pounds me as his balls begin to tighten, to release the pent up horniness in his cock.

I WOULD LOVE to blow other men, fuck them, for such a sexy girl as yourself. Would do foursomes with me being ravished, mouth, asshole, both hands, and all four men cum hard at the same time.

I am being totally honest. Please feel free to PM me anytime.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

Why can’t they make porn videos like your audios! Good, girl, your incredible.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

she is exciting to listen to....

MelyssahaMelyssahaover 1 year ago

I love gay porn! I am fascinated that a guy can get hard and even cum with just a penis thrusting in and out of his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1333 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...