All Comments on 'The Resort'

by TheStork

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't be hating

"you" knew by the title what the story was going to be about, if the subject offended you so much then why did "you" read it?,

It's the 21st Century, people need to crawl out of their caves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black or white blood is same color

I am 28 and a lawyer with four other partners, I impregnated my 43 year old legal secretary who is black, We fell in love and married. We now have a 17 month old baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUCKOLD HUSBAND IS-IN LOVE

Seeing he only get to fuck her ass i hope that it is only his. With all her black lovers i hope he gets to-do lots of CLEANUP YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go back

This author must be some under age kid who needs to go back to grade shool. The constant and frequent use of '--' between words is stupid and improper. Remove the junk from the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Please give another chapter of how she got slutier, and would go out braless taking the kids to the playground looking for hook ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another

piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck, that was sooo bad.

Nuff said.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a great story. Personally I believe every white woman should have at least one black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another piece of crap

This is right there with some of the worst crap on this site. How could anyone be so shallow and superficial? The people who would be smiling to your face are calling you a total whore when you walk away. Just a bunch of rubbish and not worth the time it takes to read it. I'm sorry that I clicked on it. From topic to writing style, everything about this story sucks. There is no real eroticism, just a sick drive to have a black baby. What crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

Just ignore the hate from the one repeat posting prude. He's just scared that if his wife ever discovered cucking, as it grows in popularity, she will yearn for it. He knows his tiny little diglet can't compete but he selfishly denies his wife pleasure. He mistakes his possessive selfish feelings for love.

bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tightover 9 years ago
Naughty

I just can't stop thinking about this story. I've even had a few dreams about it.

You've well and truely put an idea or 5 in my head ... thank you very much.

x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I really do believe that this is a great, well written story. I find it to be extremely hot and sexy and I read it for my own personal pleasures often. I just love they idea of being stuffed full of black cock so much that you can't stop yourself from cumming. Makes me wetter than ever. I hope you decide to write more :)

clem45clem45over 9 years ago
Wonderful concept.

This was very hot. Tattoos and other public displays of bbc worship are quite erotic.

Could next story include cum eating by husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idiotic Pablum

Written either by semi-imaginative black teen agers or by culturally isolated morons who have never met a minority in their lives. Where do these idiots live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I think an epilogue might be in order. In you could change the rules so that whenever a woman past her childbearing years brings a new member she gets a complimentary visit. As a 'thank you' for her patronage and helping to expand their membership. I love this. I was able to get as hard as I can get these days while reading this. Years ago my wife had her whole area around her pussy tattooed a deep chocolate brown. Not all at once, the pain was incredible. But now in her 60's she looks like she's wearing brown shorts. This is just too great for words. Maybe someday we can mix our races to the point where the whole world is a light brown with beautiful curly hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I fully agree with Tigersman. This is what every married woman should experience. Black cocks and white (married) pussies should be "united"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
racist

Black men are humans, not sex slaves. Biracial children are humans, not decorations. You'd think in such a progressive and sexually liberated future, interratial hookups, interracial relationships, and biracial children would be so commonplace that your racist fetishization of us would cease to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfect

So glad you were Blacked and properly bred with superior Black DNA. You have taken another step forward in watering down the white race.

Leety777Leety777about 8 years ago
Feedback

Well, I felt you spent more time trying to convince me about the merits of black cock than telling a good story. Although, this is fantasy, I would hope you could come up with something more believable and make your characters more endearing. I've yet to meet a man happy about having another mans child in his woman but ok.......... Some of this though was kind of IDK repetitive and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jesus, that was hot!

I was constantly squeezing my thighs together, wanting to come, imagining it was me that was getting fucked over and over for days by all that BBC. My husband and I have to wait a little longer to save enough money to be able to afford for me to stop working so we can start our family. Then my regular BBC Randell is going to knock me up.

As far as having sex in front of others is concerned, my husband has proudly invited his wanna-be-cuckold friends and their wives over to watch Randell fucking me. I long ago gave up any semblance of modesty when I became a Black cock slut. There is just no such thing, when you are wearing a Queen of Spades tattoo; you are advertising that you can be taken anywhere, any time. I have been taken in an airport bathroom and at the park during my husband's baseball game. He likes knowing that he can get in the car or walk in the door and finding me dripping with thick, sweet Black cum. He uses it to lubricate my ass, as, like the husband in this story, that is the only place he is allowed to be, just in case I should get pregnant accidentally.

The story may seem cliched, but this is how you feel when your husband tells you he wants to turn you out for BBC, you get a Black lover and get hooked on going Black, and then they both start working on you to get bred with a Black baby. People who don't understand the cuckold lifestyle may act as if we're doing something racist, or make racist comments because I will be bearing a Black child rather than my husband's white baby. But as long as we are all happy and love the child, I don't see how it is different than if we adopted a Chinese child.

The only way I think you might overcome some of the objections is if you could humanize the Black lovers. If I were to tell my story, that would be the one thing that would be different. My lover is my boyfriend. We don't go out on dates, because our relationship is built on sex and not what kind of movies we enjoy seeing together. But we like each other, are affectionate with each other, buy little gifts for each other, and have lots of private time where we just lie in bed, talking and getting to know one another, the way people do after they have sex with each other regularly.

My husband loves that I have a boyfriend and loves watching the things he can do to me. You may ask what kind of love we have. Well it is probably different than yours, that's true. I loved him and trusted in his love enough to cuckold him when he asked me to, and he loves me enough to want to see me enjoy being a slut for BBC and having my lover's child. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete

RACIST SHITE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You simply are brain sick...

People like you should be eliminated as soon as your behavior gets known. You don't think about your half-black bastard childs, you only think about yourself and what would give your sex-addicted brain a kick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

I now understand why some believe in ethnic cleansing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing But True BULL SHIT!

Her husband should be castrated. He truly is NOT a man that should be allowed to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

SICK BULLL SHIT IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU BELONG IN A BLACK WHORE HOUSE FUCKING BLSCK ASS HOLES FUCK YOU SLUT COME NEAR ANYPEOPLE I KNOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE GUESS WHAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it but couldn't get self off will black I mean back. If do not like it why are u reading it it only has power if u want

Love this type of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

All the comments. Come on you guys, I am black and you would not believe the number of white women, wives, young and old who come to get filled with my cock. I am big but not overly big, some just come to experience black. I give them that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the fuck?

What.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pure shit......................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As an earlier anon said

Now I understand why some people believe in ethnic cleansing.

And you should be the top of the list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...

I am now a staunch believer in Hitler's Mein Kampf. I regret clicking this not knowing what this story was. Next time I will be more careful as to what I read. "The filth will propagate the filth, the only way to excise it is to cleanse it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This will probably upset a few people but too bad its true. I am black and you would be surprised at the number of white women who , well, ask me to fuck them. There is no other way of putting it. The last one asked me if I could fuck her without a condom, I told her she could get pregnant, she smiled, I hope so. Rather plump, nice face, nice perfume, my 10 inch cock spearing into her wet cunt, spraying her insides with my cum. A good fuck, she managed to take all my cock and cum. Don't know if I hear from her again. Some I do, some send photos of their child. Its what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just an awful and ridiculously stupid story

This is just so moronic it is laughable. No one lives like this No husband is so weak and perverted to want this type of wife. What sick mind dreamed up this pile of dog manure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These are the people telling you to wear a mask

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very hot. I’ve worked at a popular resort here in Jamaica for several years and while it’s not as open and over the top as this story, it’s pretty common knowledge that at least half of the couples who stay here are here so that the white wives get to experience some black dick. The first year I worked here I was counting the number of women I fucked and after it got over 100 I stopped counting and just enjoyed it. On some days I fuck three different women. The resort encourages us to get our massage therapy certificates and that way they have a steady supply of black men ready for when couples want that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This only Happens because the white women has been breed In the garden of eve/ Morally unconscious and dumbed down by societal norm The lose of the Darwinian principles of survival "Preservation" of the species have been eliminated. It would seem the Black female have a lot more pride when breeding. The serialization of the white female might be considered at birth (weak strain) of humanity.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

What a bunch of crap!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Cutting off husband made it a sucky story. It would have been a 5 otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a story truly does happen! I did this to be bred. I didn’t have black men, but I had six white men. There was a need for legal documents and medical reports. I chose the six men and we went to a hotel, a beautiful hotel. We began the first day after my period ended and continued until I was due for my next period. All of it was filmed from several angles. I sucked a lot of dick and was fucked several times a day. I was the center of attention and treated like a queen, but roughly! I enjoyed watching myself being gang banged on film. I loved having cock after cock. It worked! It cost a lot of money, but it was glorious! I had two babies that way and I wouldn’t change a thing. I still see two of the men for sex, but no more babies. I highly recommend this. It reads like the writer experienced what I did. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooooo…HOT!

I was always shy, raised in a strict Catholic household, where I never learned a thing about sex. I had no idea what a cuckold was when I married one. I was shocked when he talked about sharing me with other men. But because I was so naive, I succumbed, and did a 180. We started swinging, and I learned to love being seen naked and discovering what other men could do with my body. My husband watched, more often than not, and was doing so the night I was accidentally impregnated with a child of darker skin than ours. That eventually unleashed all his cuckold desires. And I enjoyed the sex more, because it was in our home, as part of a relationship with just one man at a time. My husband has an above-average-sized cock, and there was no domination or humiliation, just real sharing and enjoyment of each other. But again, another accident, and another pregnancy by another man. Most cuckold couples avoid a third-party pregnancy, but some cuckolds, like my husband, are thrilled. We now have three adorable children from other men. I would really like to have another one, with my husband, because I know we would make a beautiful child together. But if we don’t, we still have a wonderful family.

ausreaderausreaderabout 1 year ago

I am not into cuckold stories but this is well written, Dave is NOT degraded for wanting to be a cuckold. Very hot.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

I'm speechless! The matter-of-fact style in which this story is told is just so hot. I have been married for 30 years, and a Hot Wife for 28 of those years. During that time, I have had upwards of 20 boyfriends, 2 of whom have been black. I don't have a racist bone in my body. I love cock, be it black, brown, pink or white. I do draw the line at green, which usually means gonorrhea! I only wish I could give this utterly filthy, delicious story more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If I was able to be breed than I would go to the resort.. but I am a black woman and they only breed white women. So I what to know if there's a resort like that that any woman can get fuck by a big black cock. And I want you to keep writing these kind of stories. I am just wet in my pussy from reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it. Where is the resort ? Even though I can't get breeded cause I don't have a period now but I want to get fuck by six or seven men (black cocks) even though I am black.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley11 days ago

i love the story. No drama or violence, just a happily married couple devoted to each other and to the seductive power of black sexual prowess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous