All Comments on 'Wedding Anniversary'

by PUG60

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked the balance in how he was treated. Wish you had better developed her change in attitude. Why has she gone from indifferent to in charge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE ALEX

To get used this way by my wife and friends would be HAVEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

More chapters! More punishment! Maybe outdoors! Forced exhibitionism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So she goes from not really caring to bat shit crazy - why?

And where did he develop the personality of a man without pride or self respect? This whole story made no sense. A complete and utter waste of time to read. Just awful.

PUG60PUG60about 9 years agoAuthor
Awful? Waste of Time?

Sorry to have wasted your time if that's how valuable your time is... This was just a short story meant to be read and fantasized over on its own. It is more of a fantasy come true. The why and the whence have little meaning. The prequel would have been far longer with developments in his professional and social life leading to his gradual loss of self-respect and transfer of authority to his wife. As for her, it's obvious that she didn't do this all on her own but garnered the support of her cronies (perhaps to give her flagging marriage a needed boost.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
outside please !!

Pretty good. Lets have the ladies take him outside and put him in some really humiliating situations just so they can have a laugh. The more degrading, the better.

SonomaAlSonomaAlalmost 9 years ago
Tits and Clothes Pins

The bit about the clothes pins and the weights and being forced to giggle the pins off. It was great I could feel the pins sliding on his nipples, To the very end and the pain of the pins on the very tip of his nipples. I was playing with my nipples the entire time. It was great. As I played and tortured my nipples I felt his pain. Great. Want more.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Revenge is Sweet,and Messy!

What Wimpy's wife didn't know was that her husband was the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler of the NRA,and all the while that the cunts were torturing him,he was plotting his revenge!

First to feel his wrath was his wife.He used a razor to slice off each nipple,a procedure he repeated with each of the twats, then shoved a revolver up her ass,pulled the trigger,and let her wither in pain as she died a slow,painful death.

The cunt,Bess had each of her tits lopped off,and each pubic hair removes slowly with a tweezer. She then got the pistol shot up the ass and withered in agony as her life painfully ebbed out of her.

He was merciful with the other cunts,shoving a stick of dynamite up each of their asses and then simultaneously lighting the fuses. There was snatch,ass,tits,etc. splattered all over the walls,but they went quickly.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 5 years ago
iffy

I don't really see it being remotely possible. Maybe I am just not that guy. I did enjoy the story quite a lot regardless. Keep it up.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

Definitely a bit excessive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous