All Comments on 'Being Taught To Wear a Garter Belt'

by pantycladlad

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Girl with Boy/Girl

Brilliant start - young lovers trying something new and pleasing each other in the process. I'm looking for a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awaiting Part II

This is a very good beginning to an erotic table for a submissive pantyboy! I can hardly wait for Alice's mother, Kathleen, to assist with your pantyboy's further submission into his lingerie lust! Thanks for this story. Please don't stop with Part II, keep this thread going. CrissyKiss

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

Great start -- keep the story going and keep his encounters with Alice, mom and other women...no men please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start.

I remember the first time the girlfriend had me wear a garter belt and stockings. Been hooked ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First you need to learn to cope with capital letters!

Then you can move on to learning how to use dialogue in your stories. You have a lot to learn!

pantycladladpantycladladover 9 years agoAuthor
Criticism stating I need to learn to cope with capital letters and dialogue

Thank you for your comments. Too bad they were delivered in a less than kind manner. With regard to the quality of your critique; your comments are without merit.

pantycladladpantycladladover 9 years agoAuthor
With regard to learning to cope with capital letters and how much I've to learn:

Still a bit wrankled from the less than gracious criticism from "Anonymous": Any true submissive, and that is what that young male is defined as being, does not capitalize the pronoun "I" when referring to self except (sometimes) at the start of a sentence.

Unfortunate the writer of that criticism is unaware of the obvious - a level of sophistication beyond his/her scope of understanding. Again, his/her criticism is without merit.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Sweet Beginnings!

Love the storyline and remember wearing my first cousin's silk panties in grandma's basement when we played house. I was two years older than her but caved to her wishes. Never sex between us but she did dry hump me on more than one occasion. She was a spicy little redhead. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story but calm down!

This story would merit a part 2. It's really good and involving the mother would be worth it.

As far as your reaction to the comments, it's a risk of posting stories here or anywhere else. I'd suggest developing a thicker skin.

pantycladladpantycladladover 9 years agoAuthor
Nice story but calm down

Dear commentator about my work,

You are right. However, what bothered me was the "superior" attitude of the previous critic. I don't mind helpful criticism but object to condescending attitude.

Please look for the continuance of the story. Alice's mother, Kathleen, was absolutely stunning with shiny dark brunette hair and big blue eyes, a gorgeous face and figure to match. She was only 37 when Alice was 18 and, being Swedish, very, very, very open-minded about sex. I was to learn Alice shared everything with her mother and embarrassed to learn Kathleen knew all about our sexual activities.

Coming up shortly, since it not yet approved, is my first experience at cross dressing. It was submitted before "Being Taught to Wear a Garter Belt", but computers being what they are it remains' yet to be "okayed'. Please look for it as it is a good lead up to my being taught to wear a garter belt. By the way - these really happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

I've enjoyed the story so far and look forward to continuation especially if she gets a strapon...

I mainly wanted to say thank you though, thank you for writing a F/M story with a crossdresser where the crossdresser is not called bitch, not abuse or slapped or whipped, no random men show up and rape him. It's just consensual sex between two adults.

I'm so tired of reading stories where the crossdresser is raped or treated like garbage.

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 9 years ago
wonderful story.

I loved this story, it reminded me of my first time dressed as a girl and losing my virginity. I look forward to the next chapter.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Lovely

So many of us relate to the wonderful memories of our first times in garter belts. Don't they feel wonderful :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very happy memories

I can totally relate to your story and how wonderful it is to wear feminine clothing. Wearing lingerie makes me feel so very feminine and the excitement I get is indescribable. There is nothing better then wearing a garter belt, full fashioned stockings and panties with matching bra.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brings out the poet!

I'm a panty-clad lad

And I want to be a lass

At least enough to get me

A cock in my ass!

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Envious, where was she when I was young?

I dressed in my Mom's "undies", as we young boys called them, in my youth. She worked as a nurse at Dr's office and I also had a sister 6 years older that was always gone visiting and hanging out with her girlfriends. We had nothing but boys in our neighborhood - eight boys with age span of around 8 years. Four of us were three-four years and hung together. Went in woods, got naked and looked at each's bods. I found dressing in Mom's panties, bra and slip exciting and would get a woodie when I saw me in her dresser mirror. Have to whack off but caught in tissue so not to get on clothes ;o)

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago

Loved the story, cant wait for more. My lit name is what I wear everyday.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 9 years ago
Thank You For Posting

I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read more. Don't let the spineless anonymous idiots discourage you. Their comments are usually triggered from feeling guilty after masturbating to an erotic story while sniffing their mother's used maxi pad that they read in their basement bedroom where they live in their parents house.

Please post the next chapter soon.

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Terrific

Great story....Alice sounds amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great Start, Keep adding chapters, with more details.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Wearing a garter belt

Alice is a genius at getting him ti dress as a woman. She's a young slut who simply enjoys fucking as long as her 'man' is dressed as a woman too.

Next she'll be having him pee sitting down on the toilet and she'll sit on his lap facing him and pee through his legs.

I can hardly wait for a sequel to this story.

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago

I thought your story line was good love the idea behind it and am moving on to see where this goes... let people say what they will use it to your benifit and keep doing what your doing

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
my girl dresses me up

such a beautiful and sexy story personal love the way she enjoys it as he's dressed up as young lady

right now I'm wearing a red thong hiked up to my waste and above those I have a ato cute pink lace thong covering the red one with a red garter belt and stockings and black high heel pumps encasing my breasts have a cute baby pink push up bra kind of Grey long sleeve top and black pencil skirt

since I moved into my new apartment about a month ago I collected 7 pairs of high heel a few dresses quite a few skirts and tops when I get home from work at 12 every night I just dress up to the wee hours of the morning I can't wait to the friend of mine fox me he's Young tall and black name is Marcus and I told him in fantasy a few months ago how would love to be fucked while wearing women's lingerie and he told me I could help you with that I just want to lose a little bit more weight actually at least 20 to 30 lb and when I'm ready for him I'm going to enjoy going over to his apartment and just letting him fuck me to his heart's content fill me with this come oh how my going to enjoy getting down on my knees in front of them and taking this beautiful dick in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved everything about garter belts!

I wanted in the worst way to undress a girl/woman and see her in her garter belt and stockings held up by her garter belt suspender clips. And the seduce her or vice versa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story ! I enjoy dressing up in pantyhose. Wearing stockings and a garter belt with some sexy panties would also be a turn on. I would love to find a female that shares those same interests. If there are any females out there that do could you respond to this and say what you like about it.

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1about 1 year ago

A perfect first experience for a young lad who is in touch with his femininity. I would live to know in reality how many young lads experience such open pleasure around their feminine feelings?

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Great story! Please write more! It’s so much like my full dress origin! My first girlfriend caught my stealing her sister’s rht stockings, then she fully dressed me as her parents were gone for couple days! She knew the power at 15! I was 13. Dressing and clubbing since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous