All Comments on 'My Wife's Night Class Ch. 08'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Erotic- & Hmmmm!

The description of his cleaning her as she requested, and the way he did it- brought evoked a kinky turnon thought to me.

Although he was cleaning her as she requested to prevent pregnancy no douubt; the way he did it- pushing that come soaked kleenex up inside her and pushing his finger- also no doubt coated with some sperm would have resulted in some sperm- albeit small- up inside her and by obeying her command to help prevent her from becoming pregnant; he very well could have impregnated her by those very actions.

P.S. This is one reader that hopes he did. Cuckold pregnancies are a turnon to me.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Well done!

Wife watching stories are usually not my favourite but this one is so well written and believable. Calvin427 has avoided the trap so many fall into of ratcheting up the action to ridiculous, and often probably painful, levels. The husband did not become a wimp. The wife was not really abused. A good time had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should do more of the best

This is your best series, as the ratings testify to as well. Please continue.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
hot

she needs to be fucked hard now!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Just minutes earlier, Nick had brought her to a huge orgasm by eating her cunt, but she wasn’t so swept away by the experience, I hoped, that she’d now do anything he wanted her to do. And I was right.

End quote.

* * *

5 (♡♡♡♡♡)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nancy is a keeper. Period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous