All Comments on 'The Perfect Setup'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRYING TO CHEAT CHEATERS

not too wise or profitable/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The plot on this story was basically the same as your story "The Sucker Bet" Different setting. Different Protagonist. Same result. The point of these stories is "never think that you are in control"

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Yup...

and lose your gazuubahs

x

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 9 years agoAuthor
To Anynymous

To anonymous who hated this story and felt that the man should have sought revenge against his wife and the Christmas club. Your posts and email following their deletion have forced me to do something I very rarely do, which is comment on my own story in hopes that you will read this.

I respect your right to your opinion and would never remove a comment just because it said that the story was crap. (Check some of my other stories. There are many negative comments to some of the lower rated ones.) I may not have been clear enough in my hints early in the story that the man was basically weak or he would have acted to change his situation after he was fired, etc. Perhaps I should have emphasized more clearly or specifically that he would rather live as he now did rather than have anyone know what had been done to him. If I failed in those very necessary plot details, you may have somewhat of a point.

I removed the comments because I, as a member of Literotica, am responsible for the content of the comments on my posts and could be banned for those comments violating posting guidelines. Those guidelines include advertising or posting URLs to other sites, or in the case of your posts– and I assume that at least two of the three were from the same “anonymous” since they all had very similar wording and all used the unusual technique of describing in detail an alternative plot line– you made specific reference to explicit murder and/or other taking of life which is prohibited by the site except under very narrow circumstances.

If you had signed in and used a member name in your posts and/or in your later email to me, I would have explained this one-to-one, and perhaps suggested that you restate your comment within guidelines. But since the posts and follow up email were anonymous, I cannot reply privately. I had no choice but to delete the comments without explaining why.

Many of my stories push the limit of what Literotica allows. I dance along their guideline borders regularly, and from personal experience am very familiar with what is, or is not, permissible. I do not want a story moved to rejection status merely because of the content of a posted comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

Bleh

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69over 9 years ago
Very well done

You laid the trap expertly. Something was wrong with the cabin situation but the complete reversal of power was unexpected (at least in my naive mind). Very well done!

To those who hate the storyline because of the injustice of it all: Charlie is a cunt, no doubt. And I am with you with that, but that does not reduce the story in anyway, in fact it improves it. It's fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
belongs in erotic horror

Can't believe any human being would do this to another, much less someone they married and loved. Such sick and twisted psychopaths in this world :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It DOES probably belong in erotic horror.

But yes, some people really are that twisted. My cousin's wife accused him of molesting his daughter solely for leverage in the divorce. He washed down 50 sleeping pills with a fifth of Jack Daniels that night.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is FTDS when you need him?

Even for fiction this was pretty far out there and what they did to him was certainly extreme torture which was barely within the guidelines of this site. I guess I don't understand the need to write or post something this extreme on this site. It just doesn't fit in very well. Maybe if you had allowed him to get revenge. But that's why we need FTDS to write one of his over-the-top chapters to do it for you. I note that this story was poorly received as the scores indicate. The only more revolting story I've read on this site was something by a woman with a lot of anger issues. This simply wasn't clever, erotic, interesting or entertaining. No stars.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Weak character dev

However distasteful, it's hard to get too upset about a story when one doesn't get invested in the character(s). Anyone stupid enough to bet his balls+ on anything while stranded in the boonies with 4 women with obvious D/s undercurrents may have been responsible for his company's financial problems. Would you want this guy investing YOUR money?

This reminds me of a castration story (The Halloween Prank) that got low ratings. It was so short it seemed surreal to me. It was covered just weeks later (The April Fool) with the same exact plot but with more detail, character development, and added subplots. It got better ratings but MORE vitriolic commentary. [FTDS is retired, too bad.]

This is only the third story by this author I have read. He describes mechanical functions, computer program functions, and card games quite well, but hasn't made me sympathetic or antagonistic to a character yet.

A little brushup on anatomy might be advised. The ureters pass urine from the kidneys to the bladder. Rerouting them with or without bladder removal is a bit beyond an anesthesiologists abilities in a snowbound cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is a sickening sadistic nightmare. What a waste of time to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1688 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...