All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 03'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great

he needs to demand to fuck her virgin ass next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible!

This series is shaping up to be one of the best mom/bully stories ever! The scene where she's secretly fingered in front of the principal and her son was sexy enough by itself. But then when she's fucked in the bathroom stall, as the bully describes it to her son, as she slowly grows to resent her son more and more - simply mindblowing. Words can't describe how hot that was. I'm serious, I don't know how you'll ever top that.

The pacing of this series is great too. I love how she is turning against her son ever so slowly. Please keep it up and don't rush things. I hope she keeps betraying her son in terribly cruel ways behind his back for a long time before he finally realizes the horrible truth about his mother and his bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stuart needs to own Leslie

It would be cool if Suuart demands that Leslie get her pubic hair shaved at the hairdresser. This is so much more conflicting than skimpy dressing. Stuart could ask Leslie to get a radical hairstyle. He could ask of her to get tattooed or pierced. Leslie ultimately modifies her looks to suit Stuart.

TralababalanTralababalanover 9 years ago

5/5 One of the few authors on lt that i check for new updates every day! Keep going!

something1234something1234over 9 years ago
Amazing

This was a really inspired chapter, great job with this series. I can't wait for the things you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsome

Great story so far hope you go a bit more hardcore with the milf like piercings and tattoos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 starts

i agree with the comment written by anonymous on 12/16/14.

great story, I also hope she keeps betraying her son in terribly cruel ways behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Hope you continue this story soon. It's been amazing.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 9 years ago
Seriously one of the best

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GOOD SERIES

But want to see the Mom bullying her wimpy son.

JR_3tDJR_3tDalmost 2 years ago

Fucking in the bathroom stalls right there in the building?? Right after the meeting??!! WOW. Fucking HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous