All Comments on 'Rose's Awakening The Final Alternate'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
incest babies

rose should beg her daddy to make her pregnant. she should want to become his baby factory: more sluts for him to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The real ending was better..

The real ending was hotter, and it didn't contain incestuous children. As hot as the taboo is, the resulting birth defects really aren't.

Excellent job on the rest of the series though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

This was a fantastic read... I loved the whole story but have to say I prefered the other ending. Brilliant, brilliant work.

voradorvoradorover 15 years ago
Birth defects...

"The real ending was hotter, and it didn't contain incestuous children. As hot as the taboo is, the resulting birth defects really aren't."

-

-

-

-

Actually, birth defects are really *less* likely in children born of incest.

It would take generations of continued inbreeding to degrade the DNA to the point of defects, but most avoid this fact to maintain society's stupid taboos.

voradorvoradorover 15 years ago
Birth defects...

"The real ending was hotter, and it didn't contain incestuous children. As hot as the taboo is, the resulting birth defects really aren't."

-

-

-

-

Actually, birth defects are really *less* likely in children born of incest.

It would take generations of continued inbreeding to degrade the DNA to the point of defects, but most avoid this fact to maintain society's stupid taboos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is it

now this is the way the story is supposed to end. just wish this last chapter would have been a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MUCH better

I could have wished for a longer chapter, perhaps including the group fuck before Uncle Mike and Kimmy departed, but this is a much more suitable ending than the "Final Chapter".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Much better..

Than a sudden break-in, & killing Tyler & Julia off off. That portion of the other ending was just too cheezy. Julia should be made to watch, every time they have sex, Annie is everyone's toy, Charles should've let Tyler whip Melissa just short of bleeding, while both of her subs did her in the ass, both at the same time. Clearly the guys are still subs to Tyler & Charles, but will remain Masters in training to all the women, especially Melissa, who will never be a Mistress again. Roses' whole master plan should've been discovered on the old house tapes, & then she becomes disapplined appropriately.. a new temp sub, rubbed in HER face, while she's ignored & denied, for causing such drama. Suprised Mike didn't tell Tyler, right away, especially (i'm sure) after finding out how he'd been beaten.... or, just tell him anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
637 Followers
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES